FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Secrets in a Small Town: Chapter 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Secrets in a Small Town: Chapter 5 Reply with quote

Secrets in a Small Town
Chapter 5

(Disclaimer: Due to the lack of data this story may not correspond with the original, basically its non-canonical from here on. Think of it as an alternate bigger BonBon with a few twists.)

Two hectic weeks have past since helping Ashton Gray and Thomas Aaron was able to hire a secretary. She was a 20 year old pretty tigress named Amber Strands. Standing about 5’4” with golden blond hair, nice build, and ice blue eyes she was a nice addition to the business. Now if only I can get Johnny Six-Killer to stop trying to flirt with her.

Ever since Amber was hired Johnny was constantly trying go out on a date with her. She would just laugh and politely refuse. Johnny would just grin and try again latter.

As usual business was busy. Seems the crime rate was growing in certain areas in BonBon, causing the overstretched guard to work over time. Yet Thomas could already see a trend. Most of the criminals were from out of town. That and they seemed all seemed to be working for someone. It wasn’t his business of course seeing as he was a body guard but still.

Thomas checked his watch, seeing that it was almost 3 pm. Since hiring Jonathon Wolfwood there was now always someone around to take a job which was good seeing as so many people needed protection. The door opened and Jonathon walked in with a small bandage on his head.

“Sweet mother, Jonathon what the heck happened?”

“Got jumped by two thugs while watching over the cat that hired me. One broke a bottle over my head, almost knocked me out. Luckily it didn’t and I was able to fend the attackers off long enough for the guard to come in. In the name of all that holy what is going on? I’ve never seen situations like this in BonBon before.”

*Sigh* “Your guess is as good as mine. The city guard was finally able to increase there ranks some but still have a hard time keeping up with the growing crime rate. Heh and I keep getting requests from the constable to join the guard.”

“HA same here. By the way I wanted to ask, what is Johnny’s problem with the guard? Ever time we run into one or go to the station he stiffens up and is constantly looking over his back.”

“I don’t know, I never asked him. He’ll tell us eventually. Anyway why don’t you take the rest of the day off. In another 2 hours I’ll be closing up shop.”

“Sounds like a good idea. Hey I’m heading over to the Delight Castle for some drinks and a good time if you know what I mean. Want to come, I already invited Johnny.”

“Heh thank you but no. I’ve never been one to drink. As for talking to ladies well…” *Deeply blushes*

“Hahaha ok boss that’s ok. But one of these days we’re going to find you a girl, mark my word.”

“Just get you goofball.”

Thomas smiles as Jonathon leaves. He turns to Amber and tells her the same. Thanking him she picks up her things and walks out. An hour latter Johnny walks in, giving Thomas a report and leaves for the day. When 5 o’clock rolled around Thomas locked up for the night. Instead of going to his room he decided to go for a walk.

While walking down the street he looks at his surroundings. Most people don’t walk in certain parts of BonBon anymore with the crime rate as it is. Still there are still many safe areas where couples can go to for some alone time without getting mugged.

Sighing Thomas walks down one of the many allies and spots something strange. Two individuals had opened up a manhole and were entering the sewers. Seeing how late it was Thomas decided to investigate. Since they didn’t close the cover he quickly followed them. Silently following them they soon reached an open area. Here there was a large group of people gathered around a table. Someone in a cloak seemed to be presiding.

“Everything is going according to plan. The guard is so stretched thin that they are unable to see what is truly going on. HA by now their looking for some smuggling or drug dealing, not realizing what we are truly after.”

The cloaked figure took out a map and pointed to someplace that Thomas couldn’t see.

“Soon we’ll take this town and make it our own. All we have to do is attack the guard stations and BonBon will fall.”

“Uhh yeah but boss isn’t this a little risky. I mean I know this place is secluded and all but a lot of ex military type like coming here. What if they started to help the guard…” The thug never finished as the cloaked figure slapped him across the face.

“Be quiet and do as you’re told. You all know where you need to be. Now move!”

With that the gather broke up and the cloak figure soon stood alone and started to lightly laugh.

“What a bunch of fools. Attack and take over BonBon, please. With the information I’ve tipped to the guard they’ll all be rounded up in a few days. The plan is working perfectly. With the guard running all over the place I’ll soon be able to…” A rock fell stopping the figure in mid sentence.

Thomas lightly cursed. He was so close to finding out was going on till he slipped causing a small rock to fall. What a time to forget my Colts.

The figure turned and though he couldn’t see his face Thomas had a feeling he was smiling. Next thing Thomas knew was the figure throwing something and a small explosion. Thinking that Thomas was dead the figure walked away, not realizing that Thomas was able to jump away, catching only a portion of the blast, but enough to cause serious injury. Slowly Thomas limped to the nearest ladder and climbed out of the sewer. He was lucky that one of the thugs didn’t close the manhole cover. As soon as he was on the street he took two steps and collapsed.

Well…I had a good life…

He closed his eyes and waited for death to claim him, never seeing the person that stood over him and called for help. Nor feeling the press of people that carried him to the hospital or the doctors that did everything to save his life. When he opened his eyes he was covered in bandages and looked to see his friends Johnny, Jonathon and the new secretary Amber looking at him, smiling and crying for joy that he finally woke up.

Authors note: Thank you again Martin for the support, I'll remember the disclaimer from here on. So what do you all think of this one? I would really like some input. I especially would like to know what those whose avatars I've used think. Might take a little bit for the next one, after all Thomas is hurt now so it's up to Johnny and Jonathon to run things till he gets better.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... sorry to point that out, but some details in your story mark it as "officially non-canonical":
for example, you make it sound like Bon Bon's guard is a sort of uniformed police force, while instead it's just a bunch of concerned civilian volunteers, like Lou, me, old Fenimore and a bunch of others; basically, the "intervention of the guard" is more like "oi! Stop that!" than "Freeze! Bon Bon Guard!"... Also, weapons in Bon Bon are usually frowned upon, as I believe was pointed out by Vanessa in another topic (an exception is when they're kept at home for self defense, as Simon Blue can confirm). A final, smaller detail is that Bon Bon is a SMALL town, and its sewers are barely large enough for a man... a small man... to crawl into, so if the mystery men of the story were "a large group gathered around a table" in there, that probably means that they were the size of a set of dolls, and could easily be dispatched with a thrown shoe.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opp sorry about that. Guess I got carried away...I'll get rid of this one and try again Embarassed . I guess then my other stories don't fit either...hmm have to think of something else. Sorry for the misshap.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if something like this was going to come up eventually. I was right, it did.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, hey, heeeeey....
Easy there, Aaron! I didn't say it was a BAD story (quite the opposite, in fact): I just said it could be classified as "non-canonical"! You know, a story whose details don't coincide with the main storyline...
Trust me, man, in the past I've seen fanfictions and non canonical side stories that seemed to be wholly made up with no concern with the original (Potter/Malfoy slash fiction, anyone?), while you did what you could to "keep it coherent".

So don't get discouraged, okay? You didn't have to delete it, just add a disclaimer (you know, like "due to lack of data, this story might or might not correspond to the original" or stuff like this)... or even just acknowledge what I said, or the like.

It's not like you did a Mary Sue story with your character ending up with both Mary and Betty and the rest of the cast ooohing and aaaahing at your magnificence... THAT, I really wouldn't have liked. Very Happy
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Martin. I just well wanted to keep it in the same content if you know what I mean and I thought BonBon was a lot bigger too. Ah well I guess I'll put the story back up with a disclaimer. Again thank you Martin.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Vanessa once ask that all submitted stories were fictional anyways? That only she truly writes the story of Bon Bon? Though, if a story gets her attention and fits in well, she'd allow it?

So, if your facts are off, its alright. Just don't expect it to become a full colored comic along with the story. *sigh* I know mine wouldn't fit all the time either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1