FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
STORY: The dream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: STORY: The dream Reply with quote

(this is based off an intense dream I had with a character I rped with on another site,feel free to critique)

I was laying nude on the bed, looking up at the night sky through the open balcony doors of what must have been my home. It was late summer for the air was crisp and cool,which felt good to my bare fur. The only thing I was wearing was the gorgeous necklace you gave me,which I was casually stroking my fingertips along.The sky was full of stars and a few very wispy clouds which lazily rolled by on the gentle breeze that as blowing, which also cause the lace curtains to softly billow and swirl with a soft "thrush". But my main focus was on the full moon, so big and bright in the night sky. I began to softly cry as you had been gone from me for such a long time,and I didn't know if you were going to return. My heart wished with all it's might that you would look up at the night sky and think of me. Suddenly the gentle breeze picked up to a strong gust of wind which caused my bangs to wipe against my face,stinging my cheeks and eyes. I yipped softly and closed my eyes against the wind, and then it suddenly stopped. There you were standing by my bed, looking down at me with soft loving eyes.You said "Oh Jess my love, you need not worry. Though I'm far away, I'm always as close as your own heartbeat, for I'm always in your heart". The words were so very romantic, and struck me like nothing before, and I began to weap tears of joy.You crawled softly onto the bed and over me, your soft fur tickling against me and causing my nipples to instantly harden . Finally you reached my face and gave me the most passionate kiss ever known. It lasted a blissful eternity, and I could have stayed in that moment of time forever. You broke away and looked deep into my eyes, your eyes sparkling more brilliantly than the stars in the night sky. You purred as you stroked your fingertips over the necklace, then meeped softly purring all the louder saying "whats this? for me?" cooing seductively. I had no idea what you were talking about until your paw slid down my torso,causing me to arch into your touch, and reached my sex. It was then I noticed that my clitty had grown into the clitty cock,and had gotten into it's hardened 6 inches on it's own. I gasped in surprise and blushed, closing my eyes a bit embarrassed. My eyes sprang back open as I felt you licking along it's length. Ohh the feelings, the sensations...and then you began to suckle on it. I remember writhing to your sweet ministrations and in no time I filled your muzzle with a little fem seed, which you eagerly gulped down. I was still panting and recovering from that when you pressed my face into your hungering breasts. I took a nipple into my mouth and suckled it roughly,dragging it along the back of my fangs, then let it fall from my mouth to blow on it,cooling it and making it harder. The other nipple I was just suckling on like a kitten, as my clawtips softly encircled your breasts. I let out a gasp and a long moan, as I felt that you had reached into the nightstand without me knowing it, and had gotten out the clitoral stimulant gel and was now rubbing it along my clit cock. My whole body stiffened and I clenched the sheets with my paws, my clitty throbbing. You rubbed some into your horn to and began to moan as well. Our combined scents filled the room and mixed with the night air,driving me even more wild with desire. Slowly you lowered yourself onto the clitty with deep moans and gasps of pleasure..from both of us. You lingered motionless for a moment to give me another deep kiss,and I wrapped my big bushy tail around you and began to caress your back, my paws caressing and squeezing your rump and tailbase. Then you began to pump, the feeling indescribable as I could feel every detail of your walls, and the hot wetness driving me on.I won't write every detail or I won't be able to type, as I'd be pawing wildly . After a long loving time, we both had cum several times from our cunnys,and I could feel my clitty bulge with fem seed. You looked deep into my eyes again with a needing and pleading look. This startled me and I was about to ask what was wrong, when you said "cum inside me please, I need you to fill me". I gasped as you began to pump hard and fast, the headboard slamming against the wall. I began to let out screams of pleasure, and then I released.It was epic...I could feel as your womb opened up to me, and pulled my clitty deep inside of you. I could feel as it began to spurt massive amounts of the hot sticky fem seed. I could feel your womb being filled to the top as your writhed in pleasure, pulling me all the deeper as your cunny muscles contracted. Without a word (though many gasps and moans) you pulled yourself off of me, and I could see you were clenching your cunny muscles to keep every drop within you. You rolled over and lowered your tailhole onto my still throbbing clitty. It was then your horn activated on it's own and we shared each others feelings. I could feel how my fem seed tingled in your filled womb, I could feel the electric pleasures of my clitty pumping into your tailhole, and you could feel the jolts and waves of feeling as I took you. Your arched back and I began to rub your clit as your tailhole was taken, I could feel how close you were to orgasm. Or was it me? It seemed as if our bodies feelings had merged into one. After a few pumps more my cunny exploded into orgasm, shooting my hot nectar into your crack, and my clitty erupted as well, sending another generous amount of fem seed into your tailhole. At the same time you erupted, and thats a very fitting description. Your orgasmed hard, your nectar almost like a geyser, spreading your loving and sweet nectar all over. In the process, the fem seed you had fought to keep within you, also flowed out like a tidal wave. After a few loving eternitys of sweet loving orgasm, which my mere words can give no justice to, you pulled yourself off weakly and snuggled to me. We clung to each other tightly,as if almost feeling we'd get ashed away in the waves of orgasm.But more than that, the sheer intensity of love that was passed between us, left us trembling and purring deeply. If the entire universe could be summed up into a single phrase, it was what was utter by us both at the same time..."I love you".

(Jess isn't a herm,but my mate on that site was really into them.So I came up with the "clit cock" solution.Forgive the block sentence,I will fix it when I have more time,hehe)
sexymanz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had to read it twice to be sure...
yep... hot stuff...
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Very Happy bravo bravo Very Happy oncore Twisted Evil
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks gents. your the first to post a critic response to it,I was thinking no one liked it.
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I must admit, I've never read anything witch follows thias particular perspective.
However... *wipes the sweat on his brow* Hot, Hot HOT! Very Happy

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
sexymanz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is the point of life, where we would all like to stop, slow down time, is when the best things in lafe are given... such as this hot "Dream"
Im going to read it again ^.^
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
green_fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm i have to admit that the "clitty cock" seemed a bit strange to me at first, but after reading the story twice I have to say that it sounds very interesting Smile. A very lovely story, I enjoyed reading it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1