FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A New Scent In Town.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Connor's, followed by Brandon, Drofgod then myself.)
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[My apologies for jumping turns. I dont know when i'll have access to a computer again for awhile, so i thought i should go ahead and post when i can. Also, im sorry for the monster post. I was kinda on a roll. Evil characters are just so much fun!!]

The latch creaked as the young squirrel pushed open the window. Letting the cool evening air rush into the dining hall, the scents of lilac and night blooming flowers following it. Outside, the setting sun painted the horizon in vivid pinks, light reds, and streaks of orange. Beyond the immaculately kept gardens, the trees of the distant forest twinkled like stars, the sun bouncing from the countless drops of water sprinkling their leaves.

Yet, such lovely sights and scents did little to brighten the woeful look Yuliya wore. Those usually shining eyes now barely reflected the colorful brilliance from outside the window. Sorrow now filled them…as well as guilt….as she looked up at a far distant hill.

“A tad chilly to be opening the window, I would think.”

The girl turned, adopting a submissive posture as she faced where the Don sat, directly behind her at the head of the massive dining table. “My apologizes, my lord. I just thought that perhaps the night air would help your guests feel more comfortable. They say the fresh mountain air aids the appetite.” She answered him, hoping her response didn’t seem too practiced, too rehearsed.

For which it was.

The husky studied her for a moment. “Very well. But I think we will close it after everyone is finished. No need to put a chill in the house.”

Yuliya bowed. “Of course, my lord.” She then turned and made her way out of the room, towards the kitchens, her steps hurried. Passing by the main entrance, she was in time to see Mr. Sixkiller and Brandon walk through the grand doors. The sight of them only made the tears she fought to control all the more difficult to contain. Turning away from them before she was seen, she quickly ducked through the servers doors, whispering ‘I’m sorry’ over and over.

He had to grin as he watched the thickly glassed window hinge open, pushed by the little squirrel.

“Ah, what a good girl you are.” the fox whispered from where he lay on the floor of the wagon, following the girls every move through the powerful telescopic sight mounted upon the long barreled rifle. “So nice ta’ find a woman that does as she’s told” Grinning even wider, he watched as she turned, bowed, and moved out of the line of fire. As she did, he allowed himself a moment to admire the way her backside moved as she walked, her tail flicking side to side. However, while most males would be having more carnal thoughts at that moment, the ones running through the dark mind of the fox centered more around wondering just how long that tail would keep twitching after it had been cut off.

The fox pulled himself from his killer’s fantasies, wiping the bit of drool from his mouth, and moved the sight back to its intended target. With the window now open, he had a clear line right between the Don’s eyes. “O‘, this will be so easy.” he whispered. “Do ya feel death lookin’ at ya, I wonder? Almost seems a shame. Ta see the fear in your face, the ‘orror in your eyes, as I shoved the barrel of my pistol down your throat, that would be so much more fun. And those eyes. If only I could ‘ave them, ‘ave some trophy out of all this. Would look nice on the mantle.”

A movement of shadows within his sight made the fox shift the scope over to the other end of the hall. Someone was coming in. Through one of the still closed windows, he caught a glimpse of someone that at first shocked him, widening his eyes. Then, there came a great fit of sinister giggles, as he leveled the sight right upon the muzzle of the overly dressed coyote. “Well, ‘ell on ‘igh war’ta’! I never thought I’d see you again, mongrel boy! Oh, I musta done something right in my life to earn this! Cant imagine what it could have been, though.” again the dark giggled hit. “I may just have to waste another bullet on you. Would be worth it to give back all the years in prison you gave me!” The last was more a growl then words. Watching the coyote move towards the table, the figure that walked with him came into the sight. “You’re a big one.” the fox murmured, turning the lenses of the scope until the figure came into view. “Aw, the mutt found a fellow cur. It seems filth draws filth. Maybe, if I have time, I can make sure he follows you into hell.” Saying this, he focused the sights upon the wolverine’s face.

The fox paused, his brow scrunched.

“I know your face.” he spoke to noone. “But from where?” Those eyes, they were familiar. Yet, try as he might, the fox just couldn’t place them. He searched his memories…

“Boss. We have company!” the raccoon’s voice pulled the fox from his thoughts. Growling, he stood from his prone position, and leapt through the open canopy.

“What!?” he yelled. Coming around the wagon, he saw the soon to be dead raccoon standing with the muskrat, both of whom had weapons drawn and at their sides. Fallowing their gazes, the fox saw a lone figure walking along an old path through the trees towards them. As the form came into view, the fox marched past the two rodents, pushing them out of his way to nearly topple to the ground. A few moments and he was only a few steps away from a rather large, thickly jowled bulldog. Dressed in simple shirt and trousers, the canine also wore a gunbelt, weighted down by a revolver at his right hip. Strapped to his back, a shotgun pointed up past his left shoulder. “What the ‘ell do you think you’re doing?!” the fox sneered, a twitchy hand hovering over the handle of a pistol.

The dog returned the sneer. “Im here to see what a raving lunatic is doing with a rifle pointed at the home of Don Visconti.” His hand also touching lightly on his revolver.

They glared at each other….growling! Untill…

The fox busted out in uproarious laughter!

The bulldog joined him, as they both approached and gave each other a back slapping hug. They then separated, the bulldog giving the fox a slap on the arm. “I see your still trying to lose the accent, Jarith. And still failing.” He laughed.

The fox, Jarith, grinned. “Aye. And I’m not a ‘raving lunatic‘, Gord” he growled. “I prefer ‘bat-shit insane‘!”

Gordon, the bulldog, just nodded. “Better description, to be sure.”

“Enough with the friendly’s!” Jarith quickly changing the subject, as well as his demeanor, from near pleasant to near rageful. It didn’t seem to frighten the bulldog at all. After all their years, Gordon was used his friend’s warped personality. “Why did the bossman send you out here? He think I cant do this?!”

“He knows you can, Jarith.” Gordon replied calmly. “But you know he likes to cover his bets. That’s why he sent me….with insurance.”

Jarith shot the canine a questioning look. When Gordon motioned for him to follow, the fox did, leaving a very bewildered raccoon and muskrat to watch the wagon. Together, they walked the same trail that the dog had used, up to another crested hill, where they came to another covered carriage. Hopping up, the canine pulled the back cover up. Jarith peered inside to see two bodies. A sadistic smile spread across the fox’s face as he watched the two females squirm, their hands and legs bound, the mouths gagged, eyes covered. Seeing the fox lick his thin lips, the bulldog put up a hand.

“Easy, Jarith. They are not for playing with. We need them both alive, and in one piece.” The fox was visibly disappointed. Pulling the wagon’s cover back further, Gordon reviled a younger husky, and an older squirrel. “What we have here,“ the bulldog began, patting the thigh of the husky girl, who flinched and growled in return,“ is Veronica Visconti, the Don’s daughter. Feisty little thing.” he mentioned, giving the girls thigh a squeeze. Grinning as she again growled,Gordon said, "Picked her up in Venice. Took five men to put her down! Best part, its gonna be a few more days till daddy knows anything about it!" Gordon then laid a hand on the female squirrel, who was shivering in fright. “And this nicely ripened treat is the reason we have someone in that house.”

“He’s actually gonna give that little bitch her mother back?” Jarith asked.

“Of course.” Gordon replied, jumping back onto the ground, “The general is a man of his word.”

And as the canine pulled the cover back down, Jarith gave the husky a last look, and grin. “You’re right, and mores the pity for her then.”
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[nice post, Brandon... and yes, I agree, writing evil characters is a blast...]

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(curiouser and curiouser)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Connor, if you would be so kind, it is your turn)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Eeps! cut off her tail! truly evil! *cuddles and caresses my own fluffy tail*)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(since Connor has taken such a long time, I suggest we skip him and move on to the next furson. If no one objects, then I believe it's Drofgod's turn)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I hate to admit but i have to agree with you there Ashton...)

"Well it was a nice chat but i think dinner is going to be sirved here soon." Shelana said as she looked off into the sunset.

"I guess you are right." Drodel said as he stood up and offered her a hand.

"Thanks." She said as she accepted and went for the window. As soon as Drodel was at the window he herd a faint laghfter.

Laghfter... from the woods? Drodel thought as he entered the mantion. "You go on ahead i am going to go check something out, from in the woods." Drodel said as he started off onto a hallway.

"But what am i supose to say to the others?" She asked him as he started off.

"Tell them the truth and i will be there in a minute or two." Drodel said as he turned down a halway and vanished from veiw.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I apologize for the time it's taken for my input in this. I've been somewhat busy and distracted.)

The dinner was as grand as the breakfast had been hours before. Again, the "guests" occupied one side of the table, the "nobles" occupied the other. And again, Ashton found himself seated directly on the Don's right. The younger Viscontii was absent from his seat on the Don's left, no doubt still locked in his room, as Don Viscontii had promised. Instead, Jessica was seated there, dressed splendidly and looking about as tense as Ashton felt himself. Indeed, almost all his friends seemed to be having trouble, in one way or another, consealing their nervousness. It would not have surprised him in the least to learn he himself seemed to be having similar difficulties, though he could not imagine what it would be. Roaming eyes? Fur on end? Tense shoulders? No, he thought not any of those. But he was not adept at siting his own faults either. In any case, he did not like the fact that Jessica was seated on the opposite side of those who were here to help her. Nor did he like the idea that it was Richard King she was seated beside. The Don's unsubtle attempt at irony, he supposed. Throughout the entire meal, since they had been seated, he had kept a cold, unwavering look on the both of them. Nor had he tried to hide it. He wanted Richard to know unquestioningly that he would not get away with any unseemliness or be given the slightest opportunity to do so, though he doubted very much he would try anything in the presence of Don Viscontii. Dinner proceeded silently, the only sounds belonging to the night outside the window and the sounds of eating. Everything, from the appetizers to the main course to desert, was delicious. Of course, there was very little sign of it from those seated at the table. Everyone eyed everyone else. Then, the Don cleared his throat and stood to speak.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hows post is it?)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's yours, Ms. Belle.)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess made her way to the table carefully,sat and quietly ate the meal,avoiding the looks of the brash youths at the table.She swore she could smell gunpowder on the wind several times,but could not be sure.Then the Don rose to speak,Jess sniffed the air,something was wrong.

(well I have one way out of this,but I think it would be a plot killer for what you guys had in mind.hehe)
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess smelled dried blood in the air,not too uncommon seeing as it was coming from the woods,and feral animals do have to eat. She continued to sniff the air,rising to her feet herself to catch the drafts of air coming in better. The Dons bodyguards moved to intercept her,as they saw the shocked and angered look on the Dons face as he was interrupted.With one finally long draw she smelled what eluded her before...fresh blood,and gunpowder,and the blood was not that of a feral,someone has been murdered!
She was about to get tackled by the short feline,when as she was looking in the direction of the smell,she caught a faint glimpse of a shiny reflective light.She recognized what that was from memories of a hunter in the village which she had grown up.That glint she remembered was off the lens of a rifle scope,which she would see as the hunter headed by their house each morning,as she was looking down at the town from her bedroom window on the second floor.With surprising agility(she did have some feline blood in her afterall from her great grandmother),she lept from her spot and tackled the don.A fraction of a second later a bullet whizzed through the air,tearing open the shoulder of the large silent feline who had moved to intercept Jess,knocking him to the ground.She furthermore looked on in terror as the vial of explosive she prepared rolled out from between her cleavage and rolled next to the fire.She saw vapors begin to emanate from behind the cork as it heated up."Run!!" she shouted as she found herself dragging the Don by the ankle,rather indignantly out of the room as her adrenaline was pumping.Within mere seconds the others had followed suit,with Brandon carrying the injured feline in a noble and selfless act.They had all just braced themselves behind a large bookcase in an adjoining room,when there was a thunderous explosion and all went dark as the bookcase fell onto them and the room filled with smoke and debris.
The would be assassin cursed outloud as the skunkette ruined his shot,he couldn't see clearly what was going on,as there was a flurry of movement.A moment later the room exploded in a fireball,enough force from the shockwave to crack the lens on his scope.The assasin looked at the carnage in surprise,then in an amused voice said "That works just as well" and began to break down his rifle for travel.

(hope no one minds taking liberties with the story,but I thought I'd try and breath some life back into it)
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if u are going to start this up again't would u give me the honner of join in with u all.

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(And I had thought th rest of you had forgotten this little story. I'm glad to see it returned, if only for a little while. And I'm afraid, dragonfly, it's a bit too late for any newcomers to join the story. At least, that's my opinion. Oh, and it's Johnny's turn now.)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I was wondering when this would get back on track.)
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18