FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A New Scent In Town.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: A New Scent In Town. Reply with quote

(open thread,feel free to join.This is Jessica Belle's intro into Bon Bon.Keep in mind I'm no professional,so don judge too harshly on grammar and such,and also that I'm strictly a lesbian)

The small gypsy style wagon came to a slow stop on the road overlooking the town. The diver pausing to peer out over the scenery. Her keen sense of smell already picking up the many scents from the town of Bon Bon,as her sense of smell was keener than that of a hunting wolf,and she knew the rumors were true. "Perhaps I can finally settle and not live in fear" she muttered to herself. With a gentle flip of the reigns the wagon slowly creaked and bounced its way down into town.
The woman found herself in awe as her wagon slowly lumbered through the streets,taking in the many wondrous sights,alot of which was the proudly displayed cleavage of the females in town,which she silently gave bountiful praise to the fashion designers of the town. Despite the towns obvious openness,she found herself still feeling timid and nervous,and did her best to remain unnoticed. She had fled so many other towns because the citizens hate and jealousy of how she was so...different. She was a young and very attractive skunkette,with gorgeous emerald green eyes, with long deep red hair which stood out in bold contrast. Yet she had always been shunned from skunk society for two reasons: Her fur coloring was reversed,white fur with black stripes and black secondary coloring; and that her scent was very different. Her natural scent seemed to call to the desires of men and women alike, broiling the passions and heating the blood. She had been literally chased out of dozens of towns,an angry mob out to kill her because of this and the fact that she would reject all the males advances. This was the other way in that she was different. She could be friends with males just fine,but found no physical attraction to them, but females with their shapely curves and graces very much caught her eyes.
She pulled her wagon up to the closest livery stable,and began to make inquiries about getting a space and care for her wagon and horse.
(more details after I see if anyone wants to join or not)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting character... sounds like someone who'd get along with Blanche, maybe...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ketsudan
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice introduction. Sounds like someone, I wouldn't mind bumping into, heh.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....you've peaked the interest of many already i see. ^_^

Very nice writing, I look forward to seeing more Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good so far. I anxiously await seeing your next instalment.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(if you like this,you may just love the story I put in the joke/erotic story area,ish very hot Wink )
Krystal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amused. Heh and you would pick a skunk. Thats a nice touch, yes. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having made arrangements for her horse and wagon,and finding her stomaches growling could no longer be ignored,she began to wander into town.The many sights of the seductively dressed females in town only made her other hunger strong,and she was fighting very hard to not make her natural scent strong from her excitement,that appetite would have to wait.
After awhile she came to a shop that offered a nice meal and tasty dessert,with a nice drink to wash it all down for a good price.She ordered this and began to visually scan the town for a hotel room where she could wash the dust from the road off herself,and get a change of clothes.Her eyes spotted a saloon and hotel,and figured that might be a good place to stay or get info where she could stay if that place was too full.After some light dusting off while waiting for her food,she finally was able to settle back in the comfortable chair and stretch,getting the soreness from the long ride somewhat out of her muscles.Her meal finally arrived and she began to nibble with many happy murrs and smacking sounds.It tasted so good to her that her big bushy tail began to slowly swish around like a happy kitty,which unbeknownst to her was getting rather alot of attention.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...strictly lesbian? I don't think we've had one of those types in the city yet.

It shall be interesting.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: Aack! nothing like getting leveled by Bronchitis followed by trying to make up hours missed at work,to put a story to a grinding halt. So does no one want in on this story? Should I start throwing in characters and scenes on my own and make this a read only story?)
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first I hope you health is doing better my dear.

Second, I think you threw the option to joining the story out a bit by your description. I don't think any of us knew we were allowed to join in. Pending on where you go with your story, you may use mine if you'd like.

Heh, though to be honest, I think you kept most away with the mention of "lesbian" which translates to most men as "nothing for you" Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most, maybe, but certainly not all. I'll throw my violin into the ring, so to speak, so feel free to use my character as well. I just have a two conditions I must insist on. My violin and wand must never be damaged or removed from my care in any way, shape or form and I must never be put in any kind of sexual situation whatsoever. I hope this does'nt mean I am ineligible for inclusion but if it does, I understand completly. And I too hope your health has improved, or is on a quick mend.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too will allow my character to be used.... that goes for everybody actually, just remember he is an honorable merc, no working for the villain.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(so use em folks! I don;t control your characters,feel free to flex your literary muscles. Smile post away and I'll reply and interact with them)
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll try to get in on this, its been a while since i've done any writing but here goes.

"Man this town is expensive" he thought, counting out some of his last florin to pay for his drink. "At least the ales good though" Times were a little tough for him, mercenary work in the surrounding area was slowing down, and there was no call for fighters in this town. He had originally come into the saloon thinking to find a little work as a bouncer but they weren't hiring. "Maybe i should consider retiring and starting up a smithy. Hello whats this?" Movement at the shop across the street had caught his attention, "looks like a newcomer. A lady skunk, its odd seeing one of them up here, and a reverse striped one at that." His curiosity perked he watched as she ordered a meal and sat down. "She seems nervous about something, like she's afraid." He sniffed the breeze blowing in his direction. "Yep i can smell fear coming off her even from here, and something else, what is that?" He began to feel odd, dizzy, lightheaded, a powerful desire for the young skunk gripped him. Sneezing he shook his head clearing away the affects of her pheromones. "So thats whats got her so worked up, poor things probably expecting the whole town to try and jump her. Hmmm... she needs someone to watch her back, someone who can resist her affects, I need a job." A small smile spread on his face, "seems my stay here just got a little more interesting." Finishing his drink he got up and walked over to the young skunks table, "mind if i join you?"

Feel free to reject the protection offer, i just wanted to get a feel for my character in this town
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess meeped and fumbled the pastry dessert she had been eating,nearly dropping it. She had been so distracted by the first real meal she'd had in weeks,she never even noticed the male come up to her table. After a moments blushing and recomposing herself,and looking around to make sure this wasn't some distraction for a trap, she nodded in the direction of the empty chair. She finished her meal and watched the wolf carefully,subtlety taking in his scent to pick up any tales of his intent. But she picked up no heightened pheromones from excitement...currently,though he had been aroused recently,but in this town such a distraction could come at any moment,so she was not worried about him trying to pounce on her. She leaned back and listened what had to be said.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner chuckled to him self as he watched the young skunk jump at the sound of his voice, "sorry if i startled you, I seem to have a bad habit of sneaking up on people." He took a seat, examining her as she examined him. Smart girl, and a survivor, he thought, first thing she did was check if I had friends, and she disguised it rather well i think. "You look like a suitably busy person so I'll make this brief." He said" M'names Conner, I'm a bit of muscle for hire around here, and lets just say I am aware of your particular situation. Now I can see how a young lady like you could possibly need someone like me around to ward off those who are uh, less resistant, to your charms." He leaned forward a little trying to catch her full attention. "Now I aint gonna lie to ya, I'm not gonna do this for free, but business has been bad recently, and I never could leave a damsel in distress, so I'd be willing to watch your back for a rather competitive price." He leaned back in his chair watching her eyes as he waited for her response.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you dont mind i would like to get in on this aswell.

Crimson watched as Conner entered the saloon from his table in the back corner. As Conner sniffed the air, so did Crimson out of curiosity. "Hmm it seems he nows about this woman aswell" he said to himself. "Ill have to keep an eye just incase thing turn out for the worse." with that he streched his large scared wings and called over a severing girl. "Aye pretty lass, how about grabbing me another pint of ale before i start me mornin run" he said with a smile. The girl ran off the the bar. Crimsons gaze found its way back to the table that Conner and the young woman were sitting at."Keeping an eye on them indeed" he said as he moved his fingers over the scar on his right side.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess dabbed the crumbs from her muzzle with her napkin,as she digested his words carefully. She was far from impoverished,but she would never let that on,less she get robbed or taken advantage of. "Sounds a reasonable job offer. I'll pay you 5 farthings a week,and you pay for your own meals and lodgings." She said bluntly,giving an almost ridiculously low offer. But she figured that he would know this was just the opening gambit in the haggling,so she felt no shame in making the offer. Besides,he may very well take the wage and save her some money.
Her sensitive nose was still adjusting to a bustling city again,so it was still working out various scents and retraining on how to filter them out. She really hoped they had some of the special shampoo she bought to help block her natural scent. She was nearly out of what she had now,and thats why she had not used it when traveling alone,but she did know that it was getting attention already,even now someone else was watching her...
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner growled softly to himself, the girl knows how to play the game. Living on 5 farthings might be possible especially when he found out exactly how much that is in florins, but that would barely cover room and board maybe. "5 farthings huh? Well first thing you gotta do is change that into the native money hear about. I tell you this though, unless your paying for the room I'm askin' for 30" This of course was more than he expected to get, sometimes you just have to go through the motions. Looking past his potential client another patron of the saloon caught his attention. That bat in the corner's been watching me since i got here, tough looking character as well, better keep an eye on him till i know what he's up to.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson finshed his drink and wiped his face with his napkin."Well i see that they have noticed me I suppose I should be on my way" he said with a grin. He stands up and puts on his coat. "I'll see you next time." he said to the serving girl as the placed a very generous tip on the table. As Crimson headed for the door he looked back to the table where the wolf and the young woman sat. "One can only amagine what that woman has been though and her ghosts are far more worse than mine." he said as he walked though the door.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an after thought... i have no idea how much a farthing was worth in those times so if my counter offer is either ridiculously high or low please let me know so i can fix it.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Florins?" Jess asked puzzled. She pulled out a small book and flipped through some pages. After consulting a chart,and silently gasping to herself as her original offer would have been a really high wage,she close her book and countered: "30 Florins?! Were you body guard to the Czar of Prussia or something?! 15 Florins." She answered,laying on feigned excitement pretty thick.
She saw the scarred bat figure rise and leave,curious as to what that was all about.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No one of his mistresses actually. I am top quality with years of experience, and am more than capable of handling any situation you can get us in. I was charging in the hundreds while in London, your getting quite a bargain really 25"
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson walked for a couple of minutes down the street gazing happly at the street markets trying to sell thier newest product. All of this reminded him of home. He chuckled at the thought."Home? This is my home now and I wont let anyone destroy it like my last one." he said rubbing the scar on his right eye. "Well I suppose i should head and make sure that wolf isnt charging an arm and a leg." Crimson headed off in the direction of the saloon.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"20 Florins,final offer". Jess said bringing the haggling to conclusion,after raising a doubting eyebrow at the incredulous claim by the wolf. But she figured it was all part if his haggling tactics. She leaned back and sipped at her near empty glass of wine,letting the wolf decide if that was a fair bargain. In truth she doubted one person could make much difference if her special shampoo could not be found, but it was nice to have a social connection into the town without having to grind through the first few weeks tedium of blind introductions into society while she got herself established.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conner grinned "Don't believe me huh? Didn't really expect you to. 20 Florins it is then." The deal concluded, and making out better than he expected, Conner leaned back in his chair and frowned slightly. "There is one thing you should know about. I am not able to travel armed in this town except my belt knife, and I have to leave that with a guard when at the palace. This is not a problem really, but it means that my ability to take on large groups is limited. If we do get into a serious situation your best course is to run while I hold them back best I can. Other than that I will simply act as your shadow unless otherwise instructed."
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson took his time on his way back to the saloon even stopping at a near by fruit stand to pick up a very ripe pear. He found a very nice spot to hide while kepping an eye on the saloon. There he sat calmly waiting for the wolf and the young woman to exit.
toonaxe
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jess snickered to herself as he had forgot to include room and board in the deal,so she came out ahead as she had planned anyway. "Very good then." she said as she extended her paw to seal the deal with a pawshake. That being done she said "Now,what is your name? I don't do dealings with strangers you know." She said as she sniffed the air casually,detecting that the scarred bat was back and not too far away. Perhaps the wolf would get to earn his pay alot sooner than expected,if the stranger had some misdeeds in mind.
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Stone strolls from the tobacconists' shop, a fresh box of his favorite cigars tucked under his arm. As he comes up to the saloon's door, a whim strikes him and he goes inside, ordering himself a tall glass of cherry ale. He takes a seat by the window, trimming one of his prizes and lighting it, blowing out a stream of thick smoke as he removes a prototype trigger assembly from one of his pockets, and begins disassembling it , trying to figure out why it keeps sticking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18