FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Secrets in a Small Town: Chapter 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Secrets in a Small Town: Chapter 3 Reply with quote

Author Note: Well here is my next arc. Still don't know what to call my story, nothing comes to mind. Ahh well maybe later. Anyway Johnny Six-Killer has been added to the story. I'll add others to more when I get there permission.

Chapter 3

It had been a long week. With the guard constantly on him to join them and protecting Mr. Novel from her estranged husband, still can’t figure out how those two got together, Thomas Aaron just wanted to go home and sleep.

Good night I can’t take much more of this. It’s one thing after another. If I don’t get some help with this job soon I’m going to have to check myself into a mental institution.

As soon as he got home he locked the office up and went straight to bed. In the morning he cleaned himself up, got dressed, headed down stairs and opened up for business. It didn’t take long for someone to walk in. It was a coyote, wearing a western style getup, with a long ponytail and wielding what looked like a colt revolver.

“Can I help you Sir?”

The coyote smiled and spoke with a western style accent.

“Actually I think I can help you Mr. Aaron. See I heard you were looking for some help. Well sir the name is Johnny Six-Killer and I’m just the man to help you out.”

“Really? Hmm well then why don’t you sit down and lets talk.”

“Thank you kindly, I think I will.”

Johnny sat down and leaned back on the chair putting his feet on Thomas’s desk. Thomas just smiled and thought to himself. The guy’s got spunk I’ll give him that.

Thomas knew of Johnny Six-Killer. A quick draw at a wild west shows and a dead aim. He was a character though. There was even talk around BonBon that Johnny was even a gold ace winner and slept with one of the famed Delight Castle girls, I think it was Violet something or other…eh don’t matter. The fact he came here for a job though dose interest me.

“Ok Johnny, if you don’t calling you by your first name, the first thing I want to know is why the change in jobs. I know of you and seen you in some shows. You’re a big favorite, why do you want to work for me?”

*Sigh* “Well Thomas, since we’re going on a first name basis, I got board. It’s the same old thing every single day. Shoot a bottle or coin in the air. People timing me on how fast I can draw and so forth. I got sick of it.” Ears perk up. “But you, I’ve heard what you’ve been doing. On a daily to weekly basis you’re either protecting someone or something and you’ve seen a lot of action. That’s what I’m missing. I need excitement, I need to move around and do something new. So when I saw you were hiring I figured that this was a golden opportunity. “

“Heh yes Johnny I’ve seen a lot of action since I’ve set up shop *grunt* and trust me it has been no picnic.”

Just then the door opens up a well dressed Panther walks in.

Thomas sizes up the panther and smiles. “Excuse me one moment Johnny. Welcome sir to Thomas Aarons Personal Protection how can I help you.”

“Ah yes Mr. Aaron a pleasure to meet you. I’m Cole Downing and I need your services most dearly. I don’t have much time so I’ll make this quick. You see I need you to get my pregnant wife to the police station. It seems there is a jealous old acquaintance that is very angry about us being married wants to kill both me and her. I can’t have that. I know where he is so me and the constable are going over there to have a little chat with him. I know he’s hired help so my wife need protection. I’ll pay you 8000 florin to protect her.”

That was a lot of money, which meant there was going to be a lot of attackers. Thomas agreed to protect Mr. Downing’s wife and unborn child. A female black panther soon walked in and after the couple talked Mr. Downing left. Thomas grabbed his weapons and tossed some ammunition to Johnny.

“Ok Johnny I’m putting a lot of trust in you right now. We have to get Mrs. Downing to the police station alive and well. So can I trust you?”

Johnny Six-Killer quickly loaded his Colt and grinned. “You got nothing to worry about.”

Moments later all three left and began to walk to the police station. After about a block Thomas felt something wrong and before he could move he heard a shot and then a scream. Quickly turning he saw Johnny with his gun out, the barrel smoking.

“Damn only wounded him. Better get going before more show up.” Unfortunately more did. Mrs. Downing quickly hid while Thomas and Johnny took care of the attackers. After a few minutes Johnny helped Mrs. Downing up and the three of them continued to walk to the station. Luckily that seemed to be the only attackers as they got to the station without any other incident. Thomas and Johnny stayed most of the day to watch over Mrs. Downing. It wasn’t that they couldn’t trust the guard but in case something did happen the guard could use everyone and not worry about sparing someone to watch over her. Though for some reason Johnny seemed to be fidgeting every time a guard walked by. Hmm I wander what’s Johnny’s problem? Why dose he seem nervous about being here? Didn’t have a problem when I loaded him up. I’ll have to ask him one day but not right now.

By the end of the day Mr. Downing, the constable, and several guards walked in with another panther cuffed. Mr. and Mrs. Downing embraced and after a while wrote Thomas and Johnny a check. Before they left the constable approached and tried to convince Thomas to join the police. Again Thomas politely refused and he and Johnny walked out of the station.

The constable watched them leave and smirked. I’m not giving up on you Mr. Aaron. I’ll pull every string I have to get you to join us. We need more like you, more guards. BonBon is starting to get dangerous. The constable turned and singled for one of his officers to approach, one of his best. He had a special assignment for him.

When Thomas and Johnny got back from cashing the check they were tired.

“Holy cow that was some excitement.”

“Yes it was. You did well Johnny. I think I can use you here if you’re still willing that is.”

Thomas handed Johnny half the money. Johnny took it and wolfishly grinned. “You better believe I’m willing. When do I start working.”

Thomas laughed. “Hahahah first thing in the morning. Be here by 7 am and try not to be late.”

Thomas held out his hand and Johnny, still grinning, took it and gave it a firm shake. Before leaving Johnny quickly signed a few forms, placed 25% of his pay in the company vault, and walked out, whistling a campfire tune that he knew.

As Thomas closed the office down he realized something. I need a sectary. Well that’s something else to add…*yawn* in the morning. Maybe I’ll get a couple more guys to hire on.

With that Thomas walked up stairs and went to bed.

End note: Well I hope you're all liking what I've done so far. I'm really starting to like writing this story. I hope I can add more of you to it. Thank you Johnny for allowing me to add you. I'm planning to add Ashton Grey to my next one, just to give you all the heads up.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632

Last edited by Aaron_Thom on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder, my last name is spelled "Gray" with an "a", not an "e". Like the color. Understand?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I'm sure he'll remember next time Ashton. ^_^

Though, your character and name seems to match up like the rest of the BonBon cast. Wink

I don't know if we've met or if you've seen my antics well enough to properly portray me in your story Aaron, but your welcome to try. ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1