FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
JOKE: The Worst Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanaharper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: JOKE: The Worst Question Reply with quote

The worst question your girlfriend could ever ask you:

"Would you still love me if I was a man?"
sexymanz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... should we do a poll?

(also im going to save this section of BonBon as its just about near never used... so im going to try and to revive it once again)
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
MidNight Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My answer would be "Just like a brother."
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it all depends on how far you happen to slide on the bi-sexuality scale. I've heard some psychologist believe (and I tend to agree) that the entire spectrum of human sexuality cannot be delineated, in black and white terms, between heterosexual and homosexual, and that really we all exist in a vast gray area.

That being said, I'd reply: "Only if you were to turn into Johnny Depp."

I am not embarassed to admit I'd go gay (or at least bi) for that man.

whistling

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's to be embarassed about? He's a very attractive man. Having said that, I'd like to add that I'm fully heterosexual, but that does'nt mean I can't appreciate male beauty.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, because you wouldn't want people to think you had a crush on Johnny Depp as well, right? Way to cover your tracks... Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
sexymanz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a massive secret only a select few know...
I may be a bi... Crying or Very sad
i dont wanna made fun of but i think i might be a bi...
Im not joking like i usually do. I think im bi.
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with that. I have several bi friends. Don't feel too embarrassed about it.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But its never came up before... one day i was thinking of my best friend, and um... well... i just cant say...

.......... this isint going to be talked about anymore...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Right, because you wouldn't want people to think you had a crush on Johnny Depp as well, right? Way to cover your tracks... Laughing

I knew someone was going to razz me about that, and I had a sneaking suspicion it would be you.
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hey, I'm sooo lonely right now, if I found a good looking, male, who I liked and his personality was something that was intoxicating to me, and he wouldn't mind, I would date em. I swing both ways, but only so that I can find something to cover this LARGE hole in my heart. It hurts every day I wake up, and live. It only goes away for a moment when I make people laugh, my co-workers are all too familiar with my plight. Though wish me luck, I may have FINALLY found a person, a girl by the way, who might date me, who actually likes me for who I am, and me for her. This is relatively new territory for me. But to the gist of the question, if my girlfriend who I would love forever, turned into a guy, would I still date them or be with them forever, then HELL YES. LOVE comes first, social views, Ugh what are those? LOL
sexymanz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a guy on IMVU 2 days ago... He said go to his place and we could cuddle and stuff... well i did and he asked me how i felt and stuff... well i said i was ok and i didnt feel too awkwrd. so we went into a different chat room and i learned there that i was partially bi... (i've been bi for 2 days now)
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL (but in a nice way)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, IMVU. Where, at any moment, you may recieve an invitation from someone you've never met to engage in a round of conversation and/or debauchery. A fun place, truly.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no kidding but i accadentally put in a wrong birthdate so it says im 13... I could meet you on IMVU if you wanted to...

www.imvu.com
anyway my character name Guest_Dakota10001
I wont be back on for a bit... got some school stuff to do... but none the less i assure you all again im 18 and not 13... the 13 was a typo in the birthdate...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend who did the same thing in reverse, and intentionally. She put her age as a few years older than she chronologcally is so people would'nt be so uncertain about talking to her.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyway anyone wanna chat there?
Its easy and free... but its best with just 2-5 ppl just talking in a non private room for less lag... anyway you wanna join me there? Its probally the closest thing to a chat room on BonBon...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1