FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
What'cha gonna do?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms. Santato, you may have another part of the story unfolding here: The Bon Bon Volunteer Fire Brigade.
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Villain who would sell remains back to the village,... well that type of villain would likely of started the fire. Otherwise they are not a Villain but an entrepreneur. A True Villain, at least in my mind, would not only steal from the village/city, but give back to it as well,... granted at a lower value then he took. So that way he has the appearance of a true upstanding citizen but is infact a criminal mastermind *smiles*
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my mind, a villainous character of that nature would have a vested interest in seeing that the town stay healthy both physically and financially. He, or she, has a business to maintain (whatever that may be) and damage to the town would be bad for business. The more prosperous the town, the better it would be for business. Otherwise their only purpose would be simple destruction without a care as to the ramifications. It's like the difference between an organized criminal syndicate and a street gang. While the syndicate does exploit the town and it's people, they also attempt to maintain a degree of order stability so that they can continue to come back and reap the rewards. Whereas a gang also exploits but does so in such a manner as to not just intimidate the people but also drive them to either rebellion or to leave. Ergo, the gang will eventually bring about it's own destruction while the syndicate, no less villainous, is able to achieve a more permanent establishment.

Does this make sense at all? Wassat
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sense to me, for that is kinda my point,.. i am more of a criminal mastermind, organized crime syndicate, and using a Business as my front is kinda my goal. With an end goal of world domination,.. but i gotta start small *smiles*

Thus i would want BonBon to be prosperous, while i have a piece of the more darker, underside of the town. The specifics are still unclear, then again i don't know my options as of yet, seeing as i am still new to BonBon.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'd better start watching the two of you a bit closer now.
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why whatever do you mean,.. we are merely upstanding citizens. Helping the town Prosper and flourish.

*smiles, his white feline teeth a contrast to his black fur*
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else strangely reminded of the new movie "American gangster" right now?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I was reminded of a character from Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series. But "American Gangster" is also a good likeness.
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I not seen that movie myself,.. though i am reading "The Dark Tower" series,.. its sooo good. Which Character?

And besides whats wrong with having a touch of evil in everyday life *smiles*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can barely believe it. Someone else who knows about The Dark Tower. You're the only other person I've ever "met" who knows them, let alone read/is reading them. Before I answer, I have to ask which book you are on. I don't want to spoil anything for you.
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Wizard and Glass, nearly finished with Blain the Pain. So far i love the series.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashton... I've read EVERY dark tower book. Even stuff like Insomnia and It.. and those just touch on Rolands story

If you wanna talk about it I'm all ears Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sha`Kaar wrote:
I'm on Wizard and Glass, nearly finished with Blain the Pain. So far i love the series.

You're on the same book as this character but still a ways away. I can give you a hint so you'll know who it is when you "meet" him. He's the man who laughs like a dead man. Just keep that in mind. Wink

Freeza790 wrote:
ashton... I've read EVERY dark tower book. Even stuff like Insomnia and It.. and those just touch on Rolands story

If you wanna talk about it I'm all ears

I'm afraid I'm only familiar with Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series directly relating to Roland and his companions, Dante. That's probably a good thing, though, because once I start on a series of books, I have too read them all in order before I read anything else. Unless the next book in the series is'nt out yet, of course. But now I have something else to look forward to after I'm finished re-reading these, so thank you.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of King's books that relate to the dark tower's story. Some books like Salem's lot are better reads than others Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea. Live and learn, I suppose. Thank you, Dante.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a villian of BonBon would have similarities with Tanem from Gangs of New York, or perhaps a more stretched version of the Pimps and Mafia that tried to take back "Old Town" in Sin City.

Infact, I'd have to say the Sin City tale would seem more on the ball, since Betty (female) is in charge of the Castle and seems to have a good hold of the "working women" within the city, for she also invented the badges for the street gals. So a natural villan would be the male pimps and mafia, wanting to take control to earn their dollars off the backs of the women.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I think we'd better start watching the two of you a bit closer now.

Which two do you mean Ashton? Sha`Kaar and myself? Now granted, Sha`Kaar has already expressed a desire to represent Bon Bon's criminal element (such as it is) but me? Why, I am the very avatar of truth and honor! I can be trusted in all things! (waits for the laughter to die down) But seriously, I was merely attempting to help Sha`Kaar define a possible niche to occupy rather than rely on generics.

Also, the Dark Tower series is awesome! Just finished book 6, The Song of Susana. I'm having some trouble finding the last one though, the book stores never seem to have it when I have money. And I believe I know which character you mean. The one who shares a name with one of our favorite forum admins, correct? And have you or Freeza read the Dark Tower comic books? If not then I would highly recommend them. The story they tell is the same as book 4, Wizard and Glass, but the backstory of Roland's world in the back of the books is well worth the price.
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Infact, I'd have to say the Sin City tale would seem more on the ball, since Betty (female) is in charge of the Castle and seems to have a good hold of the "working women" within the city, for she also invented the badges for the street gals. So a natural villan would be the male pimps and mafia, wanting to take control to earn their dollars off the backs of the women.

Yes,.. i am liking this,... after all, i am sure Gay males need a place to go, as do the more discrete females. And seeing as i am Bi, with a current tendency towards males,.. this would work well. And naturally blackmailing my clients would be a great source of cash, as many who come may pretend to be straight,... and even then i can dip my paws in other illegal activities. *invasions some sort of bathhouse, ponders more ideas*

Any other ideas, please by all means voice them, the reading of other ideas spawns new ideas. I am sure something will come to light. and Thankyou all for the ideas so far.
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And one of the beautiful things about blackmail is that with a good sedative and some assistance, the individual in question needn't even be interested in that form of recreation as it were. Of course one important thing to keep in mind is the temperment of the individual you attempt to blackmail. *The badger growls as you present him with copies of your 'evidence'. He replies, "Now this can end in one of two ways. One, you open your heart, and give me the evidence." *a massive paw darts out and picks up Sha by the neck* "Or I can... open your heart, and you will give it to me..." *hurls Sha across the room* "I think the former would be preferred by all around, don't you?"

Not to mention all the potential mayhem one with mechanical inclinations could wreak on an unsuspecting mastermind of course. ("Your car is all ready, Mr. Sha'Kaar...") After all, isn't 'fixing' the brakes of someone's car a favorite trick? Well, not yet of course, but it has to start somewhere, right? Plus all the opportunities for mayhem things like running water and gaslight can provide.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it seems that a person of my occupation might find work in a town like this after all... though it will be interesting to see who ends up hiring me as extra security first

oh and Zeb when looking for hard to find books try amazon.com it always has what i want in stock
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only downside to that is waiting for it to get to you.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true enough
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder wrote:
And one of the beautiful things about blackmail is that with a good sedative and some assistance, the individual in question needn't even be interested in that form of recreation as it were. Of course one important thing to keep in mind is the temperment of the individual you attempt to blackmail. *The badger growls as you present him with copies of your 'evidence'. He replies, "Now this can end in one of two ways. One, you open your heart, and give me the evidence." *a massive paw darts out and picks up Sha by the neck* "Or I can... open your heart, and you will give it to me..." *hurls Sha across the room* "I think the former would be preferred by all around, don't you?"

*Smiles knowing such a falsity could not occur* You assume far too much. *smiles yet more, brushing off his suit* 1. You assume i would have need to create false documentation, or would bother. Whats the point in such an obvious act of forgery. 2. You assume i am only interested in Money, there is far more of value in the world then money. 3. Who's to say i wouldn't strike a simple more beneficial deal among all parties present.

Simple Crimes and petty criminal acts are beneath me. I look at the grand scale,... Those who maybe blackmailed are those of weak will and mind, whom would not stand up, who would simply pay and forget. A Gentlemen of your stature Mr Stone, well i would simply come to you and pay you for your services.

And if you look closely at the claimed evidence,.. you will see it isn't you. Simply another Badger. And besides,... someone as strong willed and hardy of body as yourself, how would one get you sedated, it simply could not be done, at least not in anyway that would turn a profit for the sedater.

*smiles as he simply sits back in a chair*
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*examines the pictures of himself and the goat, the three midgets and the mime in a vat of custard*

My my my. Not my best side, but do you think you could rush this out in time to make the six o'clock news? Nothing like a good scandal to boost sales.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Chessy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chessy could perform magic tricks. *mews*
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon, a mime? A mime, of all things?! You wild and crazy fool, you! Laughing
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a mime. But it was a lady mime! I saved her, you see. She was trapped in some sort of invisible box!
Sha`Kaar
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if your looking for the publicity, i can manage that as well *smiles* But that would also cost ya. *grins*

But i must know,.. why custard?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not?
duo2nd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda asking the same thing also

But maybe I was imagining things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5