FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
So......Love Triangles in Bon Bon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duo2nd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: So......Love Triangles in Bon Bon? Reply with quote

It does seem this way....

Mary Love William, Betty Loves William too. But he doesn't like the two of them.

Is this a love triangle going on?
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, what? When did anyone love William? Did I miss something here? Granted, it looks like Mary is likely to one day love him, but that is not this day. As for Betty, there is more evidence she dislikes him than anything.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm going to agree with the good doctor on this one there is no evidence of love anywhere in that particular triangle... eventually maybe
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with the good Doktor as well. When did this happen? Did I miss something?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Wait, what? When did anyone love William? Did I miss something here? Granted, it looks like Mary is likely to one day love him, but that is not this day. As for Betty, there is more evidence she dislikes him than anything.

Laughing

quote!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Herisheft

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maby duo messed the guy on the new cover with William ^^; they look kinda simmilar

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
duo2nd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . . . .Uh....nevermind *Facepalm*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There, there, duo, we all make mistakes. *pats duo2nd on the shoulder*
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its okay Duo.

At first, I thought this was going to be about who's with who for the ballroom, seeing how we're starting to get alot more members...and alot more sharing involved.

Also, I can't help but notice our female members havn't come up with any new males...or at least none that they're letting us know about, eh Vanessa?

Theres plenty of females, and new ones that come out, but so far the ladies only have William and Mr. Blue to fight over. XD
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can offer a number of theories on why that is, Labrn...

One, there are plenty of male characters floating around due to our fellow members. Why make one up when we have a pretty good chance of finding one around here somewhere? Wink

Two, I can never make up my mind on what the ideal man would be like, and I'm pretty set in opinions and of simple tastes. Goodness knows what others agonize over. Compounding this is the lingering of tradition of men being the instigators of romantic relationships.

Three, I've noticed a trend for female members, like myself, to not be too... *cough* discriminate in choice of favored gender. So there is less of an impulse to fix ourselves up with a male character at all.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Well, I can offer a number of theories on why that is, Labrn...

One, there are plenty of male characters floating around due to our fellow members. Why make one up when we have a pretty good chance of finding one around here somewhere? Wink

True, and I've pointed out I'd be more than welcome to pair with any of you, but it was more for the sake of Vanessa. Though the mix up of Mystic and Labrn was that I didn't want them paired up (Though Mystic would love it >_<) Vanessa said for pin-ups you would be paired with one of the actual characters from PBB.

kommy wrote:
Two, I can never make up my mind on what the ideal man would be like, and I'm pretty set in opinions and of simple tastes. Goodness knows what others agonize over. Compounding this is the lingering of tradition of men being the instigators of romantic relationships.

What? Can't make up your mind? I recall you posting your ideals much earlier in the game on some lost thread. Whatever is it that's causing you to sway? *raises an eyebrow*

Alas, the old ways of men being the instigators is being driven out by strong willed women and the ignorance of us men. Its not unknown for me to miss the sublte advances of the opposite gender. Also, I've seen plenty of my fellow men shot down when they try to be romantic and generous because the women call them "losers, whimps," and that they want a "Real man" who in turn ends up being a savage prick.

Why, during my junior and senior years, there were a few friends of mine who were able to date and be with their high school sweethearts, and they went well together. Then, because the gals decided they wanted men who would treat them like crap, dumped them and went out to do their own dating scene. My friends in turn went on a sexuality strike, and claimed to be gay for the next month. Rolling Eyes

kommy wrote:
Three, I've noticed a trend for female members, like myself, to not be too... *cough* discriminate in choice of favored gender. So there is less of an impulse to fix ourselves up with a male character at all.

Oi Vay! Am i going to have to fight you over Jillian's hand to the ball? Or her's for yours?

My question, also, wasn't so much to have you paired for life, but for projects and such. Knowning who you like and what alley you travel down, those of us who spring up with idea don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to see who we'll pair you with. Of coarse, I guess we could just use whoever we want and suffer the consequences later.

Finally *hoping not to get slapped* if I've learned anything from all the females I've hung around with. Any woman is bi with enough drinks in her, but the same cannot be said about men. I foolishly let myself get too drunk once, that I couldn't even hold my own head up while playing cards, but I still had enough sense that I wasn't about to go next door with Wolfwood and Tursi and let them have their way with me. (Sorry gentlemen Wink )
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* Indeed, I was referring to the classic dichotomy of the nice guy and the bad boy with the second theory. Being something of a Bad Girl myself, in personality if not in actuality, I always go for nice guys. The bad boys would not likely survive me. I hate rebels without a clue. Razz

But the answer you're looking for in what I'd like in a quick partner? Heck if I know. But I'm curious and love to experiment a bit. Doubt that's much of a surprise, though. I have a taste for the exotic and the endearing. Can't narrow it down any further, I fear.

As for your point about the difference between men and women when chemically incapacitated, I've seen sights that would challenge your views. I've known several men who swear they're straight until you get them loaded up. Laughing
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh nos...a bad girl! I have fallen victim to them. I was the good little christian boy, who was mused by a few goth girls who wanted to try and "corrupt" me and found my strong will quite interesting...until they gave me a drink. Twisted Evil

Thats alright my dear. Its just, I can't help but notice that for not having much of an idea, you usually hound me when I volunteer you. Something I should know? *raises an eyebrow to her*

Well, I can't speak for others I guess. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1