FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
PBB Cardgame Characters
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: PBB Cardgame Characters Reply with quote

While I'm still patiently awaiting the remaining cards from Vanessa, one can't help but notice that we have a good deal of new members at the site.

I have a great deal of stats and abilities for side characters and members, but I think it ends with Meriwether. So I'll need info on all our newer members characters if they're interested in being added to the PBB card game.

For those who havn't been to the threads, they're on the next page.

Here's an example of what is need to go on the card:

Name: Captain Meriwether
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi
HP: 35
Power: 6
Seduction: 5
Origin: Traveller
Ability: ?
Quote: will get back on this...

Don't worry about abilities, for I can assign one based on the characters profile and other various tidbits from around the site.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I haven't mentioned this before, then I'll say now that I finally stop being lazy and say that I'd don't mind being a part of this. But before I submit my info, could I ask what is the limit a single character can have for HP, Power, and Seduction? Also what exactly goes into Origin?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...You'd have to ask Maritn about HP. In my version of the rules, I didn't bother with HP. But I think it fell somewhere between 20-50

Power and Seduction go 1-8, 8 being the max a single character can have.

Origins: Traveller, Gambler, Noble, Worker, Entertainer, Eccentric.

Each character falls under one of the six origins, which each has their own speacial "origin" ability and many items deal with particular origins.

Your call is the last one, but I'd say Traveller, Gambler, or possibly Eccentric for Wolfwood. I think I had you down as traveller in my sample cards.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind joining in as well Labrn, but I'm afraid I have no idea what to aim for for Xeb's stats.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Hmmm...You'd have to ask Maritn about HP. In my version of the rules, I didn't bother with HP. But I think it fell somewhere between 20-50

Power and Seduction go 1-8, 8 being the max a single character can have.

Origins: Traveller, Gambler, Noble, Worker, Entertainer, Eccentric.

Each character falls under one of the six origins, which each has their own speacial "origin" ability and many items deal with particular origins.

Your call is the last one, but I'd say Traveller, Gambler, or possibly Eccentric for Wolfwood. I think I had you down as traveller in my sample cards.

Cool then I'll give it my best shot.

Name: Jonathan Wolfwood
HP: 40
Power: 7
Seduction: 7
Origin: Eccentric
Ability: ?
Quote: (I'll get back on this too)

These are kinda estimates. I guess to help explain this I should explain about my character. Despite how he looks he's quite strong (due to his lineage as a werewolf. Of couse this is assuming there are any in the world of PBB. There are vamps so why not their enemies?) Also even though we haven't see it he's kind of like a knight. He's got his own armor and very proficient with a sword.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I may labrn, I would like to join.

Name: Brian "Crimson" O'Toole
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Straight
HP:40
Power:5
Seduction:6
Origin:Traveller
Ability: (maybe a protect or flight)
Quote:"The Irish don't know what they want and are prepared to fight to the death to get it"

the hp and power is high cuz of all the fights hes been in.
the seduction is high cuz he's always cracking jokes with the ladies.
And the ability i thought was cuz he's uses his scared wing to wrap around the person he is protecting or he can use the to fly

Last edited by Crimson on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i'll try my hand at this. Smile

Name: Brandon Megedagik
Sexuality:Straight
HP:45
Power:6
Seduction:3
Ability: (a Damage prevention or healing)
Quote:

The high HP comes from the hard life he has lived, hardening his body. And being a wolverine, he has alot of power to call upon if needed. He's not a seducer, if there is any attraction from a female, it's not actively encouraged by him. As for ability, I see him using his knowledge of herbal medicine to heal or prevent damage to another character.
Chessy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Oh! Chessy wants a go!

Name: Chessy
Sex: Female
HP: 30
Power: 5
Seduction: 8
Origin: Entertainer
Ability: Shapeshifter
Quote: "Chessy's name is Chessy."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have my own card yet so I'm clear.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, allow me to give you a hand at helping you decide Xebulon, and possibly any revisions of all your cards that all of you submited.

First off, we'll take Betty:

Name: Betty
HP: 30
Power: 3
Origin: Entertainer
Ability: Wealthy & Popular

Betty, as we all know her, is a well known entertainer and buisness woman, hence her very high seduction score, which stands for more than just being very pretty. Seduction is also how well one can impose on another or convince them. Since Betty was able to get William to give in and try sex for the first time in his life, as well as work him into the arrangement he's in, no wonder why her seduction is 7.

Her power, on the other hand, is quite feeble. She's not known for combat, getting plenty of other men to do that for her. However, she will at least strike a man in her own defense (as she did William) which is why she's not a 1 or 2 in power.

Her HP (which, I don't use in my version, but we'll see) is 30, being that in her past she had to survive the streets she's not entirely made of glass.

Let's take the opposite of the scale now, and Brandon seems a good example:

Name: Brandon Megedagik
Sexuality: Hetero
HP:50
Power:6
Seduction:3
Ability: Herbalism : (utilize to recover a utilized character)

This big lug has a great deal of Hp, infact I maxed him, being how he wrote about his ordeals in great depth. (if we go with my version and don't use HP, his Power will be knocked up to 7 to show for this)

Power 6, for he's a strong lad, though he's not the strongest in the bunch, but thats okay. He gets the job done and does it well.

Seduction is 3, as he said, as sweet as he may be, he's not too much of a charmer, not to mention I believe you said he's kinda shy? So, he's not too imposing, but he's not entirely unfriendly.

As for abilities, give me some knowledge of what your character does, and I'll help you come up with it (As I just did for Brandon). I'll give you guys a bit then come on here with revisions of your submissions.

Til then.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll take a stab at it. Here goes...

Name: Xebulon Burke
Sex: Yes please! (Sorry, couldn't resist. Very Happy Seriously though, Male)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
HP: 35-45? (Xeb is a big, hefty guy but he's spent most of his life in the pursuit of knowledge rather than maintaining his physique.)
Power: 5? (See HP)
Seduction: 2-4? (He can be witty and charming but also overly intellectual)
Origin: Either Traveller or Eccentric?
Ability: Something scholarly I suppose

crazy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll come up with something for you Xebulon, though we might go with "Bear Hug" where you can use your power for a seduction attack, seeing how you oh so love to give them out. Wink
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo cool idea Wink HHmmms card stats.... hmmmmmmmmm....

Name: Jillian 'Jinx' Sullivan
HP: 35
Power: 3 (she's a short little otter ;P)

Seduction: 4 (She's the abscent minded tinker sort, doesn't try to look sexy, just forgets her shirt some times ;P And wouldn't know how to seduce someone if you gave her a manual on it and a head start Wink )

Origin: Worker

Ability: (Well since she has such low power and seduction, to even her out, put 2 abilities, feel free to alter, tweak what have ya Wink)
1) Gravuga Attack - make any one <something> suddenly work again (Gravuga.. the name of her wrench... laughs don't ask, my brother named it.... its a mammoth iron wrench that is Jillian's pride, joy and occasional 'magic wand' of sorts that she beats misbehaving mechanical things with and suddenly they work, much to her joy.)
2) Techno-babble Stun - As per being a hyper-caffeinated little minion of mechanical mayhem, she does have the ability to start discussing something so utterly mind numbing that it is possible to stun an opponent for <X> rounds from the sheer speed of her insane musings Wink

Quote: Ooooooo TOYS!!!!!!!

Additional that might be fun....
Disadvantage: Addition of anything 'Shiny' or 'Mechanical' into play will 'stun' Jillian for <X> rounds, leaving her without defense against seduction attacks ;P
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds perfect for someone bearing the title of Marvelous Mechanical Madwoman i.e. you, Ms. Sullivan.
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles and hugs* Well thank you Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just full of hugs, Jinx. Luckily, I'm a big fan of hugs. *returns the hug* And you are most welcome. Who better to say such than the one who gave you the title?
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

distracting shiny things leave her vulnerable... i know i got something around here somewhere

i'm kidding i'd never trick you like that
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This coming from a man with a ninja for an avatar picture? Watch out, Jinx. *moves in between Littlefox and Bestile1*
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could be worse my other choice was kefka... you know the insane dictator clown... seriously though ninja here... NINJA VANISH *disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grabs bestile by the back of his collar* you know its impolite to disapper when someone is talking to you. *munches on a ripe apple*
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um crimson *taps on shoulder* i'm back here...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, you two, if this is going to turn into a game of Ninja Tag, you may want to take it outside. Oh, and would you please let go of my collar, Crimson? *gently removes Crimson's hand from his collar*
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gets out her naturalist host hat *

Shhhhh ladies and gentlemen, you will never see a more prime example of furry courtship behavior. Note the kicking of smoke, fluffing of plumage and grunting of dominance. Let us see if we can get a bit closer without them noticing....

*sneak sneak sneak*

Now if we're very careful, maybe we can tag the big burly one so that we can monitor his progress through the mating season... now ladies, this is very dangerous, make sure that you are armed with Dr Kommy's special tranquilizing love serum you may only get one shot, and if you don't hit him square in the rump, you'll never get him to hold still for ear tagging... And be extra careful on the dosage or you might find yourself on the receiving end of a marriage proposal...

*giggles and couldn't resist - Dives for cover!*
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<rolls onto his back...laughing himself silly!!!!> Laughing Laughing

Remind me to wear my dart proof boxers!!! Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's no fun, Brandon! Still, I can't help but wonder who is Ms. Sullivan's lucky target.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs so hard he has to wipe away a tear*

Many a merry man will sweetly succumb to the tantalizing tricks of the forum's femme fatales. Even cupid cannot completely cope with dozens of drugged darts fired with amorous aim bringing lots of love to a plentiful plethora of people.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<applause> A very good prose, my friend.

It might not be as fun, Ashton, but i just have a dislike of needles in my ass!! Laughing Laughing

And....well....My libido is difficult enough to control without it being chemically assisted. Embarassed Embarassed
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Littlefox wrote:
Ooooo cool idea Wink HHmmms card stats.... hmmmmmmmmm....

Well, I see your reasoning for your stats, but perhaps I'll make you a Power 4/ Seduction 4. The Power 4 being that, albeit your small, but you've always got a trusty wrench readily available when someone doesn't know the meaning of "No."

Littlefox wrote:
...Ability: (Well since she has such low power and seduction, to even her out, put 2 abilities, feel free to alter, tweak what have ya Wink)
1) Gravuga Attack - ...
2) Techno-babble Stun - ...

Hmm...as much as your stunning ability of techno jargin may be, I hate to sound like a pig, but I don't think he'll be listening to your words if your only wearing your overalls. ;P

However, I could give you the ability to recover used/discarded tools and items, that you "repair" them, and can re-equip said items. Does that sound okay?

Also, we can make your beloved wrench "Gravuga" a tool in the game, that if equipped on you gives you an extra bonus.

I didn't want to start putting disadvantages on characters, for I'm still working on putting text on the cards. Theres sometimes not enough room on them, at least if you want to read what an ability does. XD

Last edited by LabrnMystic on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltimaWolf0 wrote:
...Name: Jonathan Wolfwood
HP: 40
Power: 7
Origin: Eccentric
Ability: ? ...

Well, you can probably get away with the power, being that you'll be right up there with Drake. However, whats with the Seduction of 7? Are you saying your as good, if not better, than Betty? Also, any ideas for your ability?

Chessy, can I get a bit of reasoning to why your Seduction will be 8? Do you feel your far above all others? We have one other character who has an 8 in seduction, and that is because it can't be modified in anyway, up or down. In my version, your ability can exceed 8, with the help of tools and items, but Mystic's stays 8, regardless of where she's at or what she's using.

Duo, how about a rough estimate out there?

Last edited by LabrnMystic on Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestile1 wrote:
could be worse my other choice was kefka... you know the insane dictator clown... seriously though ninja here... NINJA VANISH *disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Actually, I think Kefka would have been interesting. He reminds of Dryst from Iscalio, if you've ever played Brigandine. He was my favorite Lord.

"Mad Monarch" Dryst D'Iscalio. Tyrant, and don't you forget it! Wink

Mr.Wolf12 wrote:
...It might not be as fun, Ashton, but i just have a dislike of needles in my ass!!

And....well....My libido is difficult enough to control without it being chemically assisted.

Ah, memories of Basic Training. When the nurse/doctor tells you "Don't clench your buttocks" they mean it! We had a guy clench, and the needle broke off in him. They rushed him out and the Drill Sgt. took the broken needle to the line and screamed at them "What did they just F*ckin' Tell You! Don't F*ckin' Clench!" Laughing

and of coarse..theres the libido. No lass shall ever worry of mine. My inhibitions are a strong flood gate, able to withstand hurricane weather that hits (Like when Miss Dance Dance Industrial Revolution over there forgets her blouse!). It'll stay strong and in place, til someone hands the guard a drink or two. Then that little drunken guard says "Hey *hic* ya know what would be funny..." and the gates fly open! I think you know what follows. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2