FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Twilight Lovers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Twilight Lovers Reply with quote

My new rather short story, like a side line to what Drake has been doing since he appeared and what is going one, or what has been going on just Drake putting it into a story. Explanation is confusing yes but it'll be nice, and soon I'll finish up what I can of Drake's story if I find the backup I mean. The original file was lost. Anyway, enjoy Very Happy
(Note: I checked it over and there may be a typo or two that I missed ^^Wink
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight Lovers
By Drake Skyflyer

This story takes place in a beautiful town called Bonbon, where what ever happens in Bonbon stays in Bonbon. Near the heart of town lives a very lonely, very beautiful young she-wolf named Alaysha Berryblue. She was aware of what went on in the town she lived in, walking past it in the streets, hearing it next door and seeing it out her bathroom window. Alaysha longed to have someone take her, but not just for one night but forever. She was as pure as an angel and just as beautiful, making men weak in the knees as she passed and even made one faint by muttering a quiet ‘thank you’ for holding a door open. Now today was a special day for it was the day the beautiful Alaysha turned nineteen, and with a beautiful new dress she spends he day out walking the streets in Bonbon. What she doesn’t know is on this day she would meet someone who’d change her life.
“Oh! M-miss Rose! Miss Rose!” Alaysha called out as she carefully walked down the steps of her home in her stunning new dress. Her father calling out to her to be careful from his study where he and the misses were busy. Miss Rose turned around and smiled, she was a very luscious artic vixen with bright blue eye and soft white fur. Miss Rose was a close friend to Alaysha and she ran a small stand that sold flowers, though Alaysha wasn’t here to buy a flower.
“Oh Miss Alaysha, you look beautiful. Thinking of picking up any men on your bit one nine hmm?” She giggled and slowly sways her hips, the long golden dress she wore cut off just under her soft d size breasts. “Are you here to buy a flower or…” Alaysha had cut her off and started to speak rather quickly, Miss Rose could not truly understand a word so she softly placed her gentle finger to her lips, hushing her.
“Sweetie.. I can’t understand a single word your saying, please slow down and tell me what’s wrong.” Miss Rose cooed softly to her, having been more of a mother to her then Alaysha’s real mother.
“S-sorry… I.. Well I had this dream you see and this tall handsome man walked past and.. My heart swelled with j-joy and… and..” She was hushed again but because this time a customer approached. Alaysha’s eyes grew wide and her jaw slowly dropped. There, standing before her very eyes was the most handsome wolf she’d ever seen. His soft baby blue eyes, his jet black fur, and long silky brown hair.
“I’d like a rose please madam.” He spoke softly, a slight Irish accent that made Alaysha weak in the knees and she didn’t know if she could stand much longer.
“One rose? Alright love that’ll be one florin.” Miss Rose said as she eyes over his body, and just as he was handing her the one florin Alaysha fell with cheeks a flame but she did not hit the ground.
“Miss? Are you alright?” the wolf asked and as Alaysha opened her eyes she saw he had caught her and held her in his arms.
“I..I..” She could not find the words as she gazed into his eyes, Though it was embarrassing to her when she was feeling her panties getting rather wet. Her cheeks felt like they were burning and her heart was racing a mile a second. Smiling the wolf helped her up and smiled, taking the rose but he gave it to Alaysha and winked.
“For you..” The wolf whispered and gave a bow to her and Miss Rose then turned and walked away slowly, disappearing into a crowed.
“Hmm.. A fine young man…” Miss Rose said and smiled to Alaysha. “I think someone just got hit by cupid’s arrow.”
Alaysha just stood there, holding the rose close and felt her heart pounding in her chest. She didn’t know his name but had an urge to find him, but she couldn’t stay out much longer today. It would be getting close to mid day and that was when she settled down to read. Taking a few steps to where he once stood she sighed and smiled.
“Oh be still my beating heart…” Alaysha whispered to herself, however she knew truly only one many who could truly help her with this.
Drake Skyflyer’s manor was not far from Castle Delight, since he loved to keep in touch with Violet on a weekly basis. A few knocks to the front door and it was opened in the middle of the third knock, there stood drake smiling warmly as always but wearing a longer white kilt with gold trim and he was wearing a matching white coat! No shirt underneath and buttoned halfway to show his chest and it couldn’t fit him, this was one reason he never wore a shirt.
“Oh! Alaysha, how are you today ? You caught me on my way to go se Vio-” He paused as he saw the look in her eye, the blush on her cheeks, and a scent of slight arousal. “I see.. I’m guessing you’ve found the man of your dreams… or..” He trailed off and Alaysha got a bit snippy. “Don’t you dare finish that ‘or’ Drake Marquis Skyflyer, I know you have a crush on Violet and besides, your way too big for me. You’d tear me in half.” She pouted though could not help but start giggling. “I’m sorry Drake.. Um.. Can I come back later after you have your time with your sweet Violet?”
Alaysha said to him softly, giving him a teasing look. As a red blush swept over Drake’s cheeks he smiled nervously. “My.. My sweet Violet? We are nothing but friends and… I..” drake grew more nervous but Alaysha laughed and turned around. “I’ll be back later stud, you go get the girl you love and you better still be taking her to that ball whenever it happens.” She then skipped off happily, feeling better of herself and more confident on finding the unknown man. Drake however stood at his door puzzled for a few moments before shaking his head and closing his door, he headed to Castle Delight, humming softly.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please ignore the double post, I'm not sure what happened but... well the story is also about half or 25% done to let you know. Sorry agian about the double post.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, Drake, a very enjoyable read. Oh, and only because you mentioned it, there were five spelling errors I noticed. I don't mean to be rude or mean in any way in saying this, I just thought it might help. I would'nt have said anything at all if you had'nt mentioned your possible typos. As I've said, I do so hate to offend.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None taken, I'm glad to hear it since it means I need to work harder which I love to do and this is only half of the story so far Wink It's a bit of how Drake feel towards Violet and mainly on the virgin beauty Alaysha and the mysterious handsome wolf
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Drake. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it suppose to be Alexia? Or is this another vixen in the town of BonBon?

Well done once again Drake.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh....I can smell a bizarre love triangle in this one. Hope you can extend this story Drake.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a different Vixen, Drake is popular with them Very Happy
Alaysha is a close friend to drake and she goes to him for romantic advice, and to tease him for his crush on the lovely Violet Berry.
A love trigle though? Hm Not likely but then again it's Bonbon and no one is sure what will happen. Though stay turned, within the week to next week I should have the other half and begin plotting another short story to post up here.

I will say this, Drake is planning something big.
Stay tuned my friends. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1