FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Zone PBB Flash Cartoon Donations Here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Zone PBB Flash Cartoon Donations Here! Reply with quote

With the general support for the idea of commissioning a Zone flash animation, I feel it is now appropriate to discuss the content of said flash. But, based on what I have seen Zone create, I should lay down some of the rules of what can be put into such an animation:

1.) Each animation should be limited to no more than one sexual act, or one divided into foreplay and penetration. The list of positions I have seen on Zone's site are:
Pony/R.Pony (on top)
Doggy (in various forms)
Missionary
Tentacles
BJ
Titfuck

2.)Typically, Zone will include a level of interactivity, consisting of a list of variations of the position used. For example, for a female in the pony position, Zone will include varying speeds of penetration, rubs, and grinds. Also, he ends a scene with having a pleasure meter, that, once reaching 100%, has the act go into 'overdrive', and you select how you want the climax to be released, inside or outside.

3.) Zone will give the females voices. No real dialogue, just a series of moans, gasps, and giggles.

4.) He also tends to leave the males as anonymous, most likely to allow his members to fantasize themselves into the role. For our purposes, it might do well to have both an anonymous body, as well as any Royal Avatars we may want to be able to switch out.

Now onto the meat of the topic, what do we want? Let's have some suggestions, people!

Last edited by Gantros on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to give more visual examples of Zone's works, I am posting direct links to all of his available demos.

http://www.zone-archive.com/hr1preview.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/hr3preview.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/umeko_demo.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/umeko2_demo.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/liru_demo.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/kristal_demo.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/reiko1_demo.swf
http://www.zone-archive.com/aisha_demo.swf
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea of commissioning Zone to do some flash stuff is interesting actually....

But not sure if BonBon is at that stage of cash flow to be able to pay for such....

I read briefly some of your suggestions also in the previous thread...

I will think over this some and even talk to Vanessa about it some.

In other news... We do have a great in house Flash animator who is a pro as well! Federico from Vixine.com - except he's going to be mostly doing Flash stuff for Vixine... Such as our Adventure game. And a special something that I will be announcing soon.

I'll just need to talk to Vanessa about Zone stuff later on. And see what they can do for BonBon!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your concerns about cash flow were taken into account when I suggested asking Royal Members to donate toward the commission for a PBB anniversary flash by Zone. In fact, between myself and Xebulon, we have pledged $100, 1/4 of the quote I recieved from Zone for a flash.

UPDATE: I have removed the toph.swf link due to recieving concerns on the content. I agree with these concerns and apologize to anyone offended by the flash.

Last edited by Gantros on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charming.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Charming.

I know, I felt the same way. You can't deny the quality though.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donations would definitely help... BonBon is still in the struggling phase since we're only a year old. Usually sites are in the first 2 years ...

But we're definitely doing a good job with retention. People are sticking around so thats the good news.

Royal members making donations and featuring in them is a good idea.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site needs a good flash artist. Zone would fit.
Chessy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to volunteer a donation myself, I could probably manage somewhere in the $50 range.

Also, my suggestion would be to have several avatars nominated to be used, then to have a vote for who should be selected. <3
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chessy wrote:
Also, my suggestion would be to have several avatars nominated to be used, then to have a vote for who should be selected. <3

I concur.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As do I, under the condition that, after the voting is completed, the furson in question must agree to participate, not simply be used depending on their vote number with no regard for their will.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
As do I, under the condition that, after the voting is completed, the furson in question must agree to participate, not simply be used depending on their vote number with no regard for their will.

I would have thought that consent would be a requirement for one's name to be on the list for participation. Wassat
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine consesnt would be a requirment as well but since it was not mentioned, I wanted to make sure it was.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for keeping in mind the best interest of the populace at large.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, I do try, though my motive this time was not entirely unselfish. Still, without some degree of selfishness, one cannot lookout for oneself so I feel no shame in this.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know what you guys decide and what you come up with it.

Since this is donations based, I think those who dontate should sorta get the role in the Flash right? or some role.

Chessy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good idea. Myabe only those who donated towards the flash would be up for nomination, and those who don't have a PBB character could select one of the Main Story Characters as their 'avatar' for nomination.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chessy wrote:
That sounds like a good idea. Myabe only those who donated towards the flash would be up for nomination, and those who don't have a PBB character could select one of the Main Story Characters as their 'avatar' for nomination.

I said this exact thing in the other Zone pose I made, here's the quote:
Gantros wrote:
Ashton Gray wrote:
I, for one, trust Vanessa with the upkeep and advancment of this, her creation. Your proposed idea sounds intresting, Gantros, but I'm afraid I'm none to fond of the randomly selected Royal Member Avatar function you've proposed. I've never been fond of being randomly selected for anything. Maybe being randomly selected should only be for those Royal Members who have given their approval to participate?

I think that's what I suggested, although I should have been more specific, I think the idea I was trying to get across was this:

1.) This is basically a raffle drawing, where those who donate money towards the commission receive 'tickets' which are each used as a chance to be selected. I figure that a $1 per ticket ratio seems appropriate.

2.) In general, only Royal Members who actually donate can be considered for drawing, although those without avatars could 'sponsor' their tickets toward one or more other willing Avatars, even those who are donating themselves.

3.) Depending on the scene commissioned, there could be multiple winners.

4.) Be aware that the more characters in an animation, the fewer features there will likely be.

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading this thread,I have come to the conclusion that while this sounds like a good idea,I think that we should wait a bit longer before doing this.Like Ronald said,this site is still new and trying to keep and add new members should be the priority.Plus,the whole idea of a lottery sounds like something that could go wrong if a mistake were made.That could lead to hurt feelings and potential loss of members.I don't think the site could handle that right now from what I have seen.However,if everyone else here decides to do this thing,then I will go along with the majority and support it.Just felt I should put my two cents in for what they are worth.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am leaning towards giving this Flash thing a little more time... Let's try to hold off on trying to do such a thing until the site is a bit more established...

I agree with Foxonian... There can be alot of things that could go wrong with this... especially donation stuff.... And copyright issues etc.... Hurt feelings etc....

-R

Herisheft

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i start earning again I drop something as well ^^

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granted, there could be issues on a lottery system, but I was just trying to come up with a fair system when selecting Royal Member Avatars to star in a flash animation, the flash need not have an Avatar at all. Instead, we could just have an established character participate, like William, or even an 'anonymous' body double. In fact, I think in the immediate future, that would be the best route to take. I think I should remind you that this thread's intent was to discuss the content of a flash. I'll start with a few ideas:

A dreaming William with Mary

Ronald with Betty (playing off his botched attempt to spend an evening with her in issue #3)

'anonymous' body double with Scarlett
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should keep in mind that just because we put forth our ideas here does'nt mean they need to be put to use anytime soon. I'm sure they'll keep, our ideas.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
We should keep in mind that just because we put forth our ideas here does'nt mean they need to be put to use anytime soon. I'm sure they'll keep, our ideas.

I understand that, but it doesn't mean we can't establish what we want now, and when conditions are right, we can go right to it.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as you guys would like to hold off, I'm afraid you can't stop the progression of time.

As I originally tossed this idea to Vanessa sometime back in April or March, and was originally going to to do this on my own, though I didn't know the cost. So I'll gladly donate to this cause. Though, I had said before, if the site is struggling I would donate a little extra to the site.

I'll donate $150 to the cause. That puts us a bit over halfway.

So did we come to a final conclussion for what it'll be? I like the idea of being able to switch who it is.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa and I have discussed pitching in for the left over amounts that you guys can't come up with....

So let's get a tally of who the dontaters are.... (Aside from Vanessa and myself collectively covering the difference if we're short.)

We could have in the credits....

"This Flash animation was made possible by the following people... "

-R

Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll help with what I can when I can as well. I'm afraid I won't know how much I can help untill the time comes, though. Oh, and that's a nice idea, Ronald, something all donaters can look forward to and something to help convince others to donate.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once we figure out who the donators are and amount, we can start figuring out what the animation will be....

-R

Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current tally of pledges are as follows:
Myself: $50
Xebulon: at least $50
Chessy: $50 'range'
Labrn: $150

So based on the quote from Zone, we are 3/4 of the way from meeting his commission price, $400. But keep in mind that the price could go up depending on what kind of scene we settle on. Also to keep in mind is how long it would take for him to produce a flash. I don't think he whips these things out over a weekend. So the sooner we decide on what kind of scene and who would be in it, the better. Something else I forgot to take into account is giving the girls voices! Zone typically gives the girls voices based on samples from the source material. PBB has no voice actors that I know of, so while not necessary, it might be fun to cast for the voice of certain characters for use in the flash and other to come if this venture proves successful.

Last edited by Gantros on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we're almost there anyway, I can pledge $100 to put it over the top.

I had got the impression from.. something else I read... that we might be putting this on hold?

I'm slowly starting to catch up, hehe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2