FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Gift Swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Gift Swap Reply with quote

Well I thought I'd finished my first ever Gem Swap game, but it apparently goes to a higher level than I thought...

Firstly, the girls look lovely in that style and I would most certainly not be opposed to seeing them drawn that way more often.

Secondly, THANK YOU!!! for removing that god forsaken timer. It was so discouraging and made me not want to play the game. But now I can actually enjoy some of the Gem Swap games now that I don't feel pressured. I hated that timer because I could never get anywhere with it there. :C I hope some of the older games will be converted, or at least some future games will also not have it.

However, after 10 levels (and about 2 hours I think) I finally put the game away because I have no idea just how many levels there are. Now that there is no timer I will definitely be playing more Gem Swap on the site to pass some time.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, the timer got pretty annoying after awhile. I wish all the swaps had a classic mode.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, guess I won't be playing Gem Swap games again...

*sigh*

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1