FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Brandon's Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duo2nd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it! And you've been watched as well.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Duo.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, once I get back into the habbit of trying to sketch...as well as finding my way around either site, I'll be sure to add you both.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very appreciated, Labrn
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your now being watched by me too, cause I'm finally using my DA account that I've had for sometime.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's proof that I'm a writer, not an artist! Laughing

Since most of what happens in the next bit of writing is going to take place in the garden where Brandon lives, I thought I might try to show what it may look like.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries.

I'll admit I've seen better, but I've also seen worse. Wink
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this isn't a furry story, but its one I started long ago and just managed to dig up. Was always proud of how it was going....and I have high hopes of finishing it. Smile

Here it is.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still trying to to finish my next bit of prose. Though it is not forming as i would hope, so it may be a while yet. I do apologize. My health is also not as good as I could wish, but i hope to be over that soon as well.

Take care to all, and talk to you soon.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is a few weeks late, but I just had to post it here. Too funny.

But, what kinda scares me is that it does remind me of my own family!!! Laughing

http://www.toonedin.com/movies/WhiteTrashXmas.swf
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is that? Did you shoot yourself a reindeer or something? XD
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, but I do distinctly remember the unique taste of hops from my baby bottle!! LOL

Oh, by the way, I posted another story on FA....and,if you can believe it, its Adult rated!!! Shocked

XD

Here it is.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, adult rated? Your certainly taking a shaky step further in your writing career my friend. ^_^
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not realy. I once wrote quite a bit of erotica at Literotica.com on their boards. It's just not my preferred type of prose.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Brandon. Its not for everyone, though bravo for dipping your paws in the subject. I can write others as well, though I must say I've gotten more people to flush based on erotica than any other writing of mine.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am now jobless. Was wondering when they would finally do it, since, for the last year, the new management at the hotel I work at have been systematically getting rid of everyone that was working there before they took over. Was told Friday morning by the new manager..the mule toothed bi.....<ahem>...sorry...still a tad POed as you may guess. The diarrhea of the mouth she gave me on why I was "let go" is still burning my nose.

But anyways, I just wanted to say that I'm not gonna be around must due to job hunting. But since I'm not on here much anyway..i guess it doesn't matter.

May fortune be with you all.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you, Brandon, and you.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Brandon.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to you my friend.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck in your hunting Brandon. Though none of you should feel you don't mean anything in this community.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the votes of confidence.

I apologize for my attitude before. I was..VERY...angry. But thats faded now, and I have a few interviews coming up, so..heres to hoping. Smile

One will be for a hotel/dog daycare...lol...sounds like it would be a hoot to work at. Laughing

Again....thank you for the concern Smile
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 4 - Gabrielle's Departure

Soft sheets bunched as she stretch languidly, mouth opened in a wide yawn as sleep loosened its hold. Over sharp teeth a pink tongue swiped, wetting her sleep-dried lips. Golden colored eyes opened then, looking out the window just to her right at the blazing sunrise. Kicking back the sheets and swinging her feet, she sat for a moment upon the edge of the bed. Again she stretched, arms up and back behind her, as she looked about her room. Not as lavish as most here in BonBon, but it was comfortable. Large enough to contain the king size bed, as well as a large wardrobe and mirrored dresser, both the color of deep cherry. The window from which the morning sun shined dominated one end wall, while a plush lounge the color of cream rested just beneath it.

Running her hands through the thick mane of long dark red hair that crested her head, she itched behind her fine furred ears.

“Today‘s the day,” she spoke, her voice soft, still waking. She stood, the thick carpet beneath her feet feeling good as she flexed her toes. Bare as the day of her birth, she walking towards the wardrobe. Crossing in front of the full length mirror that stood in the space between the dresser and closet, she paused. Grinning as she allowed herself a moment of narcissism, admiring her reflection as she struck a pose or two. Under the covering of short slightly course fur, the color of dark crimson, she watched tone muscle flex. With her back to the reflection, she admired the lushness of her hips, where long, strong runner's legs connected. A full backside crowned by a long tail, draped in equally long, thick, dark hair. Above that, a gently curving waist lead to a back layered in muscle, hidden by the curtain of wavy hair pouring from between two pointed ears. Turning, she watched as the rest of her treasures came into view. A flat, hardened tummy showcased the four tight bundles of muscle covering it. With her arms lifted above her head, the full glory of her ripe breasts were gifted to her sight. From throat to groin, her fur had the color of ripe wheat, an orange tinted tan. While, along her arms and legs, the deep dark shade of reddish brown dominated. As it did around the periphery of her finely featured face. A short muzzle lay under two eyes that shown like polished gold. The same hue on her chest also colored the area of her face.

She smiled, pleased with what she saw. Still looking into the mirror, her fingers lifted to the top of her chest. There, they casually began to trace the thin black lines that crisscrossed just above the start of her bust. Memories flooded her then, memories of family, of a time when a girl found she was a woman, earning the mark that showed all that very fact. Studying the tattoo, she began tracing the lines as they went this way and that, some dipping into her cleavage. So enthralled in her thoughts, when the knock came to the door, she jumped....

"You decent?" came a familiar voice from the other side.

Reaching over to the wardrobe, she withdrew a soft robe and slipped it on. "I am now. Come on in."

The door to the room opened, and in stepped a rather large, imposing form. Her blue silken dress barely covered more then from mid thigh to mid bust, and what wasn't covered bristled with huge muscles. However, as the robed female walked over and embraced her dear friend, it showed that the largest muscle the bear had was her heart.

"I am so sorry, Loucille." the woman in the robe stated, letting the other loose from the hug, and seating herself upon the bed again. "I can't believe I let myself get so out of hand."

Loucille stepped inside the room, shutting the door behind her. "Out of hand..." she walked up to the seated female. "....nearly starting a bar brawl because some guy looked at you wrong.....yeah....maybe a little." There was no sarcasm in the bear's voice, only concern.

From her seat on the bed, the other woman looked up at the towering bear. "I am sorry. I guess from now on I'd better be careful with the spirits."

"A good idea." Loucille replied, remembering a very drunken version of the one before her the previous night. "If it had happened in the Delight Castle, you might have been thrown out of town."

"I know." the woman said, with a voice full of apology. The sudden feel of a gentle hand on her shoulder made her look back up into Loucille's smiling face.

"No need to mope about, Gabrielle." she said. "Besides, the guy was a jerk anyways." A wink followed.

Gabrielle smiled. With a deep breath, she stood. Loucille was making to put out her hands, as if expecting to steady her friend.

Gabrielle noticed, "Oh, don't worry, I'm fine. I've never had a problem with drink the next day." With that, she made her way to the wardrobe.

Loucille watched, amazed. "You're making me envious of your constitution, hun." Then, as Gabrielle cast her robe off and onto the bed, Loucille added.."...among other things."

Gabrielle turned as she opened the wardrobe. "Oh hun. You have nothing to be wanting."

"Don't get me wrong." Loucille said. "I'm very happy with the body I have. I went through alot to get it." the word 'alot' being emphasized.

As Gabrielle began dressing, she spoke, "What you need to do is stop giving in to those little stick figure looking men you are always with..." she paused to tie the cords that secured the skirt around her waist. Consisting of two lengths of supple woven leather, one in front and one behind, that reached almost to her feet. Either side totally open, reveling her legs up to the hips. Finishing the knot, she continued, ".....what you need is a real man. One that can satisfy a real woman." With that, she added her own wink toward Loucille.

The bear smiled big, giggling softly. "How true. Would be nice to be with one who could keep up!"

"In more ways then one!" Gabrielle added, getting them both laughing out loud.

Calming down from her laugh, Loucille saw that her friend had finished dressing. A bustier-type of garment, made of the same soft naturally colored leather as the skirt, was wrapped around her torso; though it wasn't tied nearly as tight as ordinary, and it covered everything up to her underarms. A pair of similar leather boots slipped up to mid calf. Loucille had to admit, though Gabrielle didn't show nearly as much as the other girls in town, with the clothes she wore and her strong muscled, yet feminine body, Loucille though she was very attractive, in an almost fierce, maybe even dangerous, way.

When the dark furred female pulled a large satchel from the closet, Loucille recalled the conversation from the other night. Her face saddened. "So, you still going, huh."

Gabrielle placed the last of her belongings from the closet into the bag, before turning and looking at the bear. Placing the satchel on the bed, she walked over to her dearest friend, taking the bear's large hand in her's, patting it softly. "You have been so kind to me these last few years. You and the other street girls. I had nothing when I got here, you took me in, and gave me a roof, food, and friendship." She looked up to see tears falling from Loucille's brown eyes. "Even tonight, you put me up in this room, and gave me a farewell party to send me off right." She squeezed Loucille's hand. "I could never repay such kindness."

Loucille sniffled, looking at her friend, "But you really need to do this."

Gabrielle nodded. "I do. Its the very reason I came to this country all those years ago. I need to finish what I started."

"And you still don't want to tell what that is." Loucille spoke, a playful smirk curling under her tear reddened eyes.

It was returned by Gabrielle, "Nope. I can't." Patting the bear's hand once more, she let it go, scooping up her bag and tossing it over her shoulder. "There is one thing though." She turned to see a curious look from her friend. "I was wondering if you could keep an eye out for someone after I leave."

"Oh? Who?" Loucille asked.

"Its a long shot, but, a male may come looking for me. My age and my height. Oh, and he'll have a mark above his left eye. If you should meet him, tell him I said to stay here. If he wants he can use my forest cabin. Above all, tell him to stay here. I plan on returning."

Loucille’s eyes brightened some at hearing that her friend would be coming back. However, she was still quite curious. “I will do what I can, of course. But, who is this person you think is coming?"

Gabrielle was making for the door when she stopped and turned around. "He....would be my brother."

"Your brother?" Loucille asked. Then, remembering where Gabrielle had said she was from, added, "You really think he'd come across the sea to find you?"

Gabrielle was reaching for the door, "Oh yes!" She then turned towards the bear, a grin showing her sharp teeth, "We wolverines are a tenacious bunch!"

At that, she stepped out into the hall. Followed soon by Loucille. Together, the friends made for the edge of town. At the gates, they said their goodbyes, and Loucille watched as one of her dearest friends walked towards whatever fate she had chosen for herself.

(Just thought y'all might find this little bit of prelude interesting, also introducing Brandon's sister. Hinted at her so much, its about time! lol
Also, to Vanessa, I do hope my portrayal of Loucille was true. If not, I do apologize, and can make corrections if needed.)

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, finally got to read the newest story. I liked the introduction of the sister, and the addition of Loucille was a nice touch. Keep up the good work!

Oh, one more thing, I've been thinking of using your character and the cabin setting in a possible future story starring Johnny Six-Killer. Nothing certain as of yet, but I'll let you know before I write anything...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be honored to be included, thank you!

And thank you also for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have an image of the mark on Gabrielle's chest on my DA.

http://revon12.deviantart.com/art/Gabreille-s-Chest-Tattoo-86006694
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

verry nice verry nice. i can see your storys play before me like a movie. Very Happy i also liked the fact you are doing two people insted of one.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Drofgod969. Smile

btw...the next chapter should be finished soon.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most people just call me drof. (i have used this name on online games) ok hope it is as good as the others.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Well then, Drof, I again thank you for your comments.

It may be a while yet before the next chapter is done, i want to be sure its right.

Hope it does live up to the others
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A touch of light from a new and good friend.

I just received a beautifully done commission from the talented Meachy on FA. It is a Halloween depiction of Brandon's sister, Gabrielle (real name Kanti) dressed as a pirate. I love it!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1671825/

Please do visit her gallery and admire her talent, and show her some love.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's Brandon's sister ^w^.

I love the mark on her chest and she look really beautiful :3

Happy Halloween! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8