FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pixel dollz
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
It izz izzle fashizzle,izn' it my Gizzle?It alwayzz looks so good,so bow down to da bow wow,in this case:mew mew!Im crazy,dont try to phase me,or to understand me!Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin',no worries bout' da Fo'fo pap papin'.Peace...
whistling

If I'm not to out of practice, that translates as: "It is for sure, is'nt it my G? It always looks so good, so bow down to the bow wow, in this case: mew mew! I'm crazy, don't try to phase me or to understand me! Keep the party cracking while I'm steady rapping, no worries about the Fo 'fo pap papin'. Peace... whistling "

I spent almost 5 minutes trying to figure out what the last 4 words meant, I finally had to give up. I'm fairly confident the rest is accurate.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Think about making a carrier of it Ashton,i've already thought about it...
Herisheft

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brava Ashton XD Honestlly that rapping confused me way too much

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah,glad to know that Heri. Smile Im always happy when people get confused when i want Laughing
Oh,and before i take my leave for another day,the words you were looking for Ashton:"pap papin" means poping,as in shooting.Fo'fo is just another word for the police.But if you think those were tricky,try your luck on "gat" and "strap".It took me nearly an year to find out their meaning.I hope,that you can do it in less time. Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid you've confused me as well, Cesar, but not with your rapping, with your "carrier" comment, I'm afraid I don't understand. Unless you meant "career", then I understood you. As for your explaination, thank you, but in the few and far between instances where I have heard slang, I had heard it pronounced "Po 'po" instead of "Fo 'fo". As for "gat" and "strap", those were two words I was taught before discovering this grande place. I was taught they meant "gun" and "to have a gun" or "to put a gun on" respectively.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree with Ashton... not to question Cesar's street-cred or anything, but I've also heard the term for police as "Po-po" instead of "Fo fo", but then again it's been a while since I've been a DJ, so my own street-lingo is probably old anyway...

"It's about comin' up and stayin' on top, and screamin' 187 on a motherfuckin' cop"

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, I just use English and call them police officers. Razz

Sometimes Spanish. Occaisionally German or Latin, too. And I'm working on Russian. But I just can't seem to understand the tortures some people put a poor language through... Razz
duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

I'm fluent in both Filipino and English. Spanish? Very difficult.
Herisheft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polish by nationality, english by common net speaking and soe russian from school, bleh XD

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I am fluent in English,but I know some Spanish and I tried to learn Greek.Very hard language to understand.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome Heri. Smile

I tried learning Chinese when I was a kid but that is a tough language! Mad
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I speak English, took Spanish classes in high school, and in college I took three years of classes in the Ojibwe language (a language spoken by the Ojibwe/Chippewa and Odawa tribes, and closely related to my own ancestral language and tribe, Potawatomi).

Also there's some heavy Hawaiian influence in my family, despite not being of Hawaiian ancestry in any way (it's a long story...). Plus I have cousins with Italian ancestry, and let's not forget my own interest in Japanese culture as a result of exposure to anime... Basically, my daily vocabulary is peppered with an odd assortment of non-English words.

My little sister is the same as me, but she also dated a guy from Saudi Arabia for a while, so she knows some Arabic from being around it so much.

I don't now that net-lingo, or "l33t-sp34k", would count as a separate language, but sometimes I find myself talking about "pwning n00bs" almost on a reflex these days... maybe I need less nerdy friends...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I really should add I find the dolls to be extremely cute, Heri. Sorry, just I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with things in this forum. Embarassed

As for languages, I tend to be good with them in reading or listening, but I'm absolutely awful with speaking or writing. Comes with teaching myself from books and not being able to practice with native speakers to achieve fluency. Ah well. Not sure I teach myself very well, anyway. Confused
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Je parle Francais, mais juste en peu et pas bien. Smile

I also speak English. I'm trying to learn Spanish (a virtual necessity for my job) then resume my long hiated (is that the past tense for hiatus? Wassat) study of Japanese.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I'm afraid you've confused me as well, Cesar, but not with your rapping, with your "carrier" comment, I'm afraid I don't understand. Unless you meant "career", then I understood you. As for your explaination, thank you, but in the few and far between instances where I have heard slang, I had heard it pronounced "Po 'po" instead of "Fo 'fo". As for "gat" and "strap", those were two words I was taught before discovering this grande place. I was taught they meant "gun" and "to have a gun" or "to put a gun on" respectively.

Yes,i ment to say career.This just goes to show you how how well i can manage without coffe Laughing As for Po po and Fo fo.There the same thing,differently pronounced.Sorry about misleading you.
Bravo!It took me nearly a year to find out their meaning.Maybe its becouse i was listening only Redman back then. Confused
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
"It's about comin' up and stayin' on top, and screamin' 187 on a motherfuckin' cop"

"If you dont quit,if you dont stop,Im letin' my gat pop.Couse' Im hollin' 187 on a motherfuckin' cop"
Ah,the good old days Curious I dont remember slang being a necessity for a DJ.And no worries,i doubt your "street-lingo" is out-of-date.
About the languages,i know english and very litle german. Smile Although i would like to learn how to speak English with a Jamaican accent...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in the subject of languages, I can speak English fluently and I know several words from several languages and, for those of you who care to remember, I'm trying to learn Italian. I seem to have hit a bit of a wall though but no worries, my faithful pickhammer has'nt let me down yet. Laughing
Herisheft

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kommy =^.^= *kissu*

Don't worry ^^ hopefully nobody expect us to write esseys here ;P

Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Je parle Francais, mais juste en peu et pas bien.

Moi aussi, exactement!! Wink
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tursi wrote:
Quote:
Je parle Francais, mais juste en peu et pas bien.

Moi aussi, exactement!! Wink

Ah, c'est tres bon, n'est pas?
Please do correct my spelling if it's off, Mr. Tursi. It's been long and long since I've actually written in French.
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ah, c'est tres bon, n'est pas?

C'est vrai! Mais je pense que je parle un peu de "franglais" plus que francais. Wink

Quote:
Please do correct my spelling if it's off, Mr. Tursi. It's been long and long since I've actually written in French.

Hehe.. not sure I'd be able to, and except for the accents, which I'm not sure how to type on this keyboard, I think we're close enough. Wink
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I may not be fluent in any languages except english but i know bits and pieces of a half dozen... which is completely useless...

Great job on the doll at the beginning of the post Heri very well done indeed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2