FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sexy Suggestions and Imaginative Ideas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiccup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Sexy Suggestions and Imaginative Ideas Reply with quote

Hey Alley,
You are a model who is truly in tune with her fans. You have shown many times that you are aware of what your fans want to see, and that you really enjoy pleasing your fans.
On that note, I would like to offer some suggestions of different photo sets that I personally would like to see. Other fans might be like minded, and find some of my ideas to be something they would like to….if so, maybe you might consider some of them! Even if none of them come true, it is always good to hope, right? So, in no particular order, here are a plethora of imaginative ideas!

1. “Maid to Order” or “Maid to Please” – this set would feature you wearing a very skimpy French Maid outfit. A nice prop for this set might include a feather duster. Guys love French Maids outfits. Guys also love you, Alley….its a perfect combo!

2. “Banana Split”-This set would feature you eating a banana. I know you might find this hard to believe, but guys would really enjoy watching you do that….If you wanted to add to the fun, you could even add some whipcream and some chocolate syrup. Oh, and a cherry on top!

3. “A-Lure-ing” or “Master Bait” –this set might include you in a row boat, or on a dock in full fishing regalia. Fishing can sometimes take a long time…and it might be hot out there..I remember a shoot that you did with Sung Hi Lee the one time where you appeared to be deep sea fishing. I thought that was pretty cool!

4. “Love Slave” –a while back you mentioned that you would be starting a separate section in your site, for costumes. You also mentioned one possibility…the infamous Princess Leia slave costume. You certainly know what your fans want!

5.”Wedding Day”, “Wedding Night”, and “Honeymoon”-A trio of sets figured around the theme. I have noticed how some months you like to have a theme for all the sets. The first would have you in a wedding dress (as inspired by the recent POTM), the second in white corset and stockings…and the last, not sure, but I am sure you could come up with something to make your fans wish they were on a honeymoon with you.

6. “Phone Sex”-Since you have gotten in on the whole Keen thing, give your fans a set to look through when they call you up. You laying on your bed, or on the couch….the phone could be a very hot and sexy prop to use.

7.”Back Alley” –I am not sure how you would get a secluded alley in which to shoot, but it would be hot to see you in an alley….plus, naturally, as the title suggests, this set would focus on your derriere.

8. “Strawberries & Cream” –You getting some big, juicy, strawberries, covered in whip cream and enjoying them, letting the whipcream and strawberry juice drip where it may…Whip cream is great, just like you used in the “Whipped” set awhile back. I’d like to see it make a comeback.

9. “Wet T-Shirt”- We all like to see you soaking wet. Here is another opportunity. This would include you in a itty bitty swimsuit bottom. You are a professional…you know what to do!

10. “I Dream of Alley”-Something that many of us could say. As the title implies, it is you dressed in the harem girl outfit similar to the one on I Dream of Jeannie. An Arabian theme would be present and you could include a lamp to rub…

11. “Super” –back to the costume theme. You dressed as Supergirl. I think one of the Mac & Bumble sets had you in a pink shirt with the Super shield on it, but I think it would be cool to see you with the real colors, and maybe a Supergirl skirt.

12. “Ride ‘Em Cowgirl!” –One of my favorite things to see on a woman is a cowboy hat. You wore one in the “Rock & Roll” set awhile ago, and I would like to see it make its triumphant return. Perhaps even dressed as cowgirl (chaps!). A pistol would be a good prop. Or a lasso…ah, the possibilities!

13. “Dirty” or “Mud Bath”-recently you mentioned shooting with Sasha Singleton. A mud wrestling set would not exactly be discouraged. But a solo set of you getting dirty would be pretty interesting too.

14. “Body Paint” or “Work of Art” -You getting various paint colors, a few canvases, and then painting with your body would be awesome. Plus, you could sell your works of art in the store!

15. “Dangerous” or “Loaded” or “Cocked”-Girls with guns = hot. I don’t know why exactly, but it is. Rifle, automatic, pistol. It doesn’t matter really. All of them have interesting possibilities.

16. “Trailblazer”-one of the things that is missing since your earliest sets on this site, is the fact that you used to have a certain kind of spontaneity. I realized that as you have honed your craft at modeling, a certain planning has taken over. However, it would be neat to see a set of you hiking in the woods, and finding different places to stop and take a few shots.

17. “Pirate’s Booty” or “Treasured Chest” – Anyone who has seen Pirate’s of the Caribbean would have a hankering for a pirate themed photo shoot. Maybe two different sets, each focusing on a certain area…..

18.”Icecream”-Similar to the “Banana Split” set, this would feature you eating an icecream cone…and taking your time, licking. Oops, some dripped! No problem there…

19. “Handy” – Ever see the show Home Improvement? There was a girl on there who wore a tool belt, and handled power tools. I think Alley would look good with a tool belt, and whatever else she wanted to wear, or not wear…

20.”Hot Tamale” –Way back you did one of the hottest sets you ever did…the one wear you had a Sombero and were out in the desert…I want another desert shoot. Maybe you could wear something Mexican like.

Well, that is all for now, I will see what you other fans think of my ideas…I hope my ideas were presented correctly, I wouldn’t want to offend you, Alley. Just wanted to get my ideas out there and hopefully get people clamoring for some. Maybe next week sometime, I will post some more! Thanks for everything Alley!
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello hiccup - welcome to the forum!

you have some really great ideas there! some of those i don't think have been mentioned before!

check out some of the other ideas here and see what you think:
http://forums.alleybaggett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1443&highlight=photoshoot
http://forums.alleybaggett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3466&highlight=photoshoot
http://forums.alleybaggett.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3642&highlight=photoshoot
mt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I will have to use these in my fantasy sessions and see if they work. Very Happy
hiccup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: More Ideas...... Reply with quote

I'm loving the themed sets of late....first the fantasty swimsuit issue ones, and now the nautical themed ones for this month. I also like very original ideas like On Top.....keep up the good work! Here are some more ideas....i was wondering if you come up with the ideas, or if you consult with other people sometimes.

1. "Body Language"- in this set you will start off with nothing on, and all over your body you will have little messages written. Not sure what the messages will be....Whatever you want us to know!

2. :Lawn Girl" or "Pool Girl" These sets might have you doing things that either a lawn attendant or a pool attendent might be doing. Until it gets too hot out there and you need to relieve yourself of some of those bothersome clothes....

3. "Fortune Cookie" is a set where you will be wearing some kind of Kimono or other Asian garb. You did a similar one for Mac & Bumble....I'd like to see something like that again.

4. "Flashing" or "Indecent Exposure"...way back in the day, you did a set for Playboy where you were at some kind of carnival and you had your back to the crowds and would just pull down your shirt. You also had on a skirt with nothing underneath. the result was you being incredibly hot out in public showing off what you were blessed with...

5. "The Substitute" or "Detention"....You start off fully clothed in a very conservative dress outfit, and then make every student's fantasy come true that you are their substitute teacher and are giving them a show in detention.
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here are a couple more....

1. "Cherry Pie" Well, we have seen Alley eating cupcakes (in "Creamed") we have seen her eating cookies (in "Sweet Tooth"), but we have yet to see her eating any pie...the messier the better. (Of course, Cherry isn't necessary, could be whatever you like best!)

2. "Turn-Ons" How about a set where you share some of your turn-ons with us. For instance if a kind of lingerie turns you on, you could be wearing that. Or a certain kind of food. I think sharing that with us would be a really good personalized set.

3. "Silly String" a set with you wearing nothing but that silly string and just having a good time with it would be good.

4. "Green" You've talked about the new kind of car that you would like to get...can't remember what it is called right off the top of my head...when you get it, can we get a photo shoot with it? Consider it the best advertisment! Or, in lieu of that, a set with you posing with any car...it has been awhile since we saw that.

5."Shaving" There is something about a girl shaving her legs. It is undeniably hot. Maybe we could get a set of you doing that?

I'll think of some more sets, i am sure, and i'll be back....
hiccup

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, going with 5 suggested sets...these suggestions are brought to you by the letter V.

1. "Voluptuous"-this is a word that I am sure has been used very often to describe you, Alley. I think that a set entitled Voluptuous should demonstrate why exactly you embody this word.

2. "Vampire"- Your "Corpse Bride" set last year was a hit. How about a similar Halloween themed one. I'm thinking some kinda corset outfit, black and red, and maybe some fangs. I am sure you could use your style to bring this one to life.

3."Voyeur"-This set would be taken through a window to appear as though the viewer is watching you undress and such. It has lots of possibilities.

4. "Vixen" - Pearls and a fox stole around your shoulders. Simple, classy and elegant.

5. "Vagina Monologue"-You've heard of this, haven't you. I am thinking this set would be good for the Erotica section because it would feature an audio of you extolling what you like the most about....uh, down there.

That's it for now...
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These suggestions brought to you by the letter R....

1. "Rear Window"-If you haven't seen the movie...you need to. In this one you would be watching out the window with binoculars. it is kind of the reverse of the "Voyeur" set that i mentioned above. This time you are the one doing the watching.

2. "Rack 'Em Up"-Something just fun about a girl playing pool. I know you did one set for Mac & Bumble along these line, but i would like to see you actually playing pool. Another name for this set could be "Dirty Pool"

3. "Rockstar"-If your were a rockstar, what would you wear. What would you look like. I would like to see you being a rockstar. Maybe with a guitar...definately sunglasses.

4."Ripped"- In this set, you would be wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans. It is obvious from where the rips are that you aren't wearing anything underneath. You'd also have a wife-beater on, and you could rip that off in the course of the shoot as well.

5."Radiant"- Here is a radical idea...you are posing in the dark, and the only thing the camera picks up on is you, because you are wearing some kind of lights on your body, or somehow you are lit up. maybe even glow in the dark paint....Not sure, but you could pull it off somehow

Thanks for reading. I will return with more!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back again…this weeks suggested photosets start with the letter Q:

“Queen B”-we already know you are the queen of your domain here, how about a photoset that demonstrates exactly why you are “Queen Baggett”, with you looking very royal and authoritative.

“Quiet”-in bed, in the morning, with the early morning light spilling over your body. You’ve just woken up and it is the part of the day when all the noise and busyness of the day has yet to start…

“Quickie”-In some high class business suit, in an office somewhere. This could be a continuation of “Office Games” started earlier this year. The idea behind it, is that you are meeting in an office for a quick little sensual rendezvous.

“Quiver” – I think that you shooting a bow and an arrow would be really hot. Have you ever done it? I think it has lots of sexy possibilities with you having the bow and a quiver full of arrows to shoot.

“Quintessance” – the dictionary defines this as “the most nearly perfect manifestation of a quality or thing.” I think that is appropriate for a photoset title. I think that a photo set with this title should have you in white, looking almost angelic. Maybe it could even be shot with a sunset or a sunrise.
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: "L" Reply with quote

“L” is the letter of the day…

1. “Lollipop”-Whether it is a Tootsie pop, Blowpop (also a good name for the set) or one of those giant size ones, how about a set where we see you licking one of these. I think you could have a lot of fun with that.

2. “Lemonade Stand” –It’s hot out, and you have some very cold lemonade stand, but it isn’t selling well. So you decide to pass the time and draw more customers by shedding articles of clothing. Nothin’ like seein’ you with some freshly squeezed lemon juice.

3. “Luscious Lips”- This set could go one of two ways. It could focus on your lips, and be a set similar to “Mrs Smiley” (which I know a lot of people didn’t like, but I thought it was really nice, and different than others). Or it could be a set that focuses on both sets of lips….

4. “Librarian” –This set would feature you dressed up in usual library garb, in a library with stacks of books around. Of course, you are telling the viewer to be quiet. Glasses are a must, and your hair is up in some kind of bun. But of course, as the set progresses, it comes down, and pretty soon the glasses come off, and a few other articles of clothing, as well.

5. “Love Shack” –There are dozens of abandoned houses around, a photo set of you posing in one of these, or a small little shack out in the woods. It could be kinda fun. You alone in an abandoned shack..the mind does wander…
hiccup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Looks like Alley took my suggestion with the upcoming "Cowgirl" set. Well, probably it is a coincidence, but I still am looking forward to it!
hiccup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, some suggested photo sets... J is the letter this time.

1. "Jeans" - Simple, yet classic. An advertisment for Jeans a 'la Alley. Wearing nothing but jeans for the whole set. I think that some nice tight jeans and a naked back. It would be a great set.

2. "Jungle Girl" - Okay a leopard print toga, kinda like Tarzan. Or a leopard print bikini. Maybe a spear...out in a jungle like setting. Complete all of our jungle fantasies....

3. "Janitor" - Okay, so here is the idea...working late at the office (this could continue the "Office Games" theme) and the Janitor comes around to clean and mop the floor. Wow, that Janitor is pretty darn hot....Now why is she taking her clothes off?

4. "Junk Food" - Alley sitting watching TV, totally pigging out. Chips, icecream, whatever kinds of junk food you like, Alley. And of course, messes are always welcome!

5. "Jacuzzi" - Alley in a hot tub is always a good idea. Never get tired of those types of sets. Start in a bikini, or nothing at all. Turns the jets on, and have some fun *nudge, nudge* wink, wink*

Okay, be back soon...maybe the mystery set is another one of my suggestions...Please, oh please, oh please....
hiccup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"F" is today's letter....
1. “Foreplay”-This set could go so many ways with a title like that! Personally, I would like it to be a golfing themed set (get it. Fore-play..). I think that if you throw in a golf club set, a scenic golf course, and use your imagination, this could be really fun!
2. “Feathers”- Now, awhile back, you did a set entitled “White Feathers”. This set would be different, in that it would feature Alley in nothing but a huge amount of feathers. Maybe even some big ones to pretend like you are tickling yourself.
3. “Farmer’s Daughter”- This one takes place on a farm (well, duh…). Alley is on her way out to feed the animals, wearing what else but her overalls, with a red and white checked shirt underneath. Her hair is done up in pigtails or a ponytail. Some nice shots on a fence, or in the barn on some hay, bringing to mind a roll in the hay….
4. “Fantasy”- This one is up to Alley. This is one set where she shows all of us, her eager fans what her biggest fantasies are. I’d write more, but I haven’t a clue what is going on in that mind of hers. By the way, it doesn’t have to be a dirty fantasy…it could be just a set of how and where you would like to spend the day!
5. “Flapper” –Think 1920’s flapper girl for this one. The stringy barely-there dress, only this one might not have anything on underneath it. Costumes, such as “Victorian Era” set “Prom Fantasy” have proven to be very nicely done sets…so maybe this could be some fun, as well.

I'll keep 'em comin'. See you next time.
hiccup

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been awhile, but here are some more suggestions, starting with the letter "E"

1. "Erector Set"-Hard hat, work belt, ripped jeans, wife beater or sleeveless flannel shirt tied up so we can see some stomach. With a variety of tools being held oh so seductively. I am sure this set would live up to it's name!

2. "Eager Beaver"-A set to make us all say "Dam". As with some sets, it would be a mixture of sexy and playful. I am thinking something along the lines of "Horny Toad"...only this would focus on one specific area.

3. "Equestrian"-Alley can pull of so many looks. In this one, she would be the sophisticated, high class woman out for a ride on her horse. A horse wouldn't be necessary, but a stable backdrop and maybe the riding outfit starting out with a riding helmet, and jodphurs.

4. "Evil"-What would Alley look like if she was evil? That is the question that this set would answer. Only Alley could tell us what that is. I am sure Evil Alley would dress in an oh so skimpy outfit to tease us....

5."Eggs Over Easy" - This set would be a follow-up to sets such as "Good Morning" and "Beloved"...morning themed sets. This set would let us imagine coming into the kitchen and seeing Alley making breakfast. Maybe in just a robe....Who knows?

That's it for now, be back soon with some new suggestions.
hiccup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if Alley actually reads these ideas…but her newest set seems to be similar in some ways to the “Evil” set I envisioned! Anyways, here are some dream sets that start with the letter “C”:

“Catsuit” – You know those suits that female spies or thieves always wear in movies. The all black ones with the zipper down the middle. That has Alley written all over it. If you have ever seen the movie “Entrapment”, you can imagine some of the fun poses that could be included in a set like this.

“Cigar Aficionado”- There is an old set called Cigars in the erotica section. Not that that was bad, but it is time for an update methinks! This one might feature Alley in a two piece suit, sitting behind a desk, or in a fancy leather chair.

“Carwash”-Come ON! You know you want it. Be it in a skimpy bikini, or a white t-shirt, this is the set that simply needs to be done! Suds, a hose, water….Oh yeah!

“Commando”- Two ways to go with this one….when you wear something an have no undies on…its called “going commando”. How about a set where we can imagine we are out on a date with you and you are wearing a skirt….and you decided to go commando that evening. OR….another set similar to a very old one with you in camo, army crawling through the field. You in camo is hot. Didn’t you do a Playboy set with you in camo as well? Anyways, an Alley commando set would be the bomb!

“Changing Room”- This set would be just like it sounds. All of us get a view into the changing room. You pick the outfits….we get to enjoy them! This would be kind of “peeping tom” kind of photo set, with some interesting camera angles.

“Castaway”- Alley and a volley ball….Just kidding. This set would feature Alley on the beach, gritty and lookin’ like she has been stranded on an island for a very long time. And what do you know….her clothes just happen to be all torn up and ragged.

“Cash”- Wearin’ all the gold and diamonds you can imagine. All covered in bling, and maybe in a pile of hundred dollar bills (fake ones at least ). Rollin’ around in the dough’…

“Clubbin’”- Similar to the “Alien Sex”set this past year, this set would feature some interesting lighting with greens and blues and all other kind of bright lights. This set would help all of us viewers to imagine we are out at the club with Alley.

“Cheerleader”- The classic cheerleader fetish fantasy. This could even be in the erotica section, I suppose. Alley is pretty womanly, so it would be hard for her to pull of the young cheerleader, but seeing her an outfit like that would get the rest of us ready for the pep rally!

“Candlight” –A candlelit dinner, or maybe a candlit bed, or bath. This set would be all about shadows and the candlelight playing off of bare skin. Undoubtedly a beautiful and classic set…something very moody similar in some ways to the “Ghost” set.
hiccup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"H" is the letter for the day....This one WAS going to include a set called "Handcuffs", back when I wrote down initial ideas awhile back...but apparently Alley read my mind! How does she do that!

"Homerun"- This set would include Alley in a baseball uniforum. Or maybe a catcher's uniform (the catcher's stance has definate possibilites). Or it could include her with a bat, which is phallicly shaped enough to be fun. A baseball cap is something that I don't think that we have seen her in (at least I can't remember off the top of my head...Plus, maybe we would get to see what team she roots for!

"Hotdog"-Could go along with the baseball theme if there is a vendors outfit/apron involved. Or it could be on a backyard grill. Either way, posing with some franks might have some interesting symbolism...

"High Tide"-Shot on the beach...can't get enough of those. With the tide crashing in around her. There was a previous set called "Mermaid", but this one would actually feature Alley looking like she was a mermaid from the sea, just washed up with the tide. We can't get enough beach sets, right?

"Henna"- Henna is a sort of temporary tattoo popular in places like India. It often features intricate designs, sometimes on the hands, sometimes elsewhere. Wouldn't it be great to see Alley as a work of Henna art?

"High Roller"- Casino theme. Sitting at the blackjack table, or the poker table, or the roulette table. In an an elegant evening dress that she is spilling out of. Don't bet on red, don't bet on black...bet on Alley!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These suggestions brought to you by the letter "P"

"Patriotic"-Something for the fourth of July...a American flag bikini, or perhaps wrapped in an American flag. Or maybe in an an outfit that would make it look like you were doing a USO appearance for the troops.

"Pearl Necklace"-Wearing nothing but a pearl necklace. Simple, yet perfect. Plus, if you know what a pearl necklace also can mean, that is a really sexy title....
"Poker" - or "Poke-her" This set would feature you sitting at a poker table, and similar to the game on your site, you would slowly be losing your clothes....
"Punk"- Alley going to a punk music concert. What would she be wearing? I am talking completely punked out...maybe with some crazy hair. Just have fun with it.
"Picnic"-A picnic basket and blanket...a warm sunny day in the park and Alley posing for us. What could be better?
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These suggestions brought to you by the letter "P"

"Patriotic"-Something for the fourth of July...a American flag bikini, or perhaps wrapped in an American flag. Or maybe in an an outfit that would make it look like you were doing a USO appearance for the troops.

"Pearl Necklace"-Wearing nothing but a pearl necklace. Simple, yet perfect. Plus, if you know what a pearl necklace also can mean, that is a really sexy title....
"Poker" - or "Poke-her" This set would feature you sitting at a poker table, and similar to the game on your site, you would slowly be losing your clothes....
"Punk"- Alley going to a punk music concert. What would she be wearing? I am talking completely punked out...maybe with some crazy hair. Just have fun with it.
"Picnic"-A picnic basket and blanket...a warm sunny day in the park and Alley posing for us. What could be better?
hiccup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"B" is the letter for the day!

"Baby Girl"- Cute little baby doll outfit with pigtails, looking oh-so innocent, but oh-so naughty.
" Bucking Bronco"- This could be a video too! Who wouldn't want to see Alley on one of those bucking bronco rodeo things. With a cowboy hat and boots, and not much else!
" Blow-Up"- A canidate for the Erotica section...maybe it could feature Alley showing off different positions. Just for the fun of it. A lighthearted kind of photo set...
"Baywatch 2"- Back in the day there was a set entitled Baywatch. One of the first sets...in honor of the 10th anniversary of the set, how about Baywatch part 2. Let's see that classic red suit filled out as only Alley can fill it out!
"Behind Bars"- No, not another prison fantasy set...okay, so I wouldn't mind that at all...but how about Alley as the bartender that you want to tell all your troubles to....a kind of Coyote Ugly kind of bar...
"Bling"- Nothin' but big ol gold chains and diamonds....maybe a big necklace that says "Alley" totally pimped out. Kinda like the "Hustler" set in feel. Sunglasses would be a plus.
"Blacklight"-Maybe this would be similar to "Alien Sex"....some kind of body paint with a black light on it. It would be a truly unique set.
"Breakfast In Bed"- If we were the man in Alley's life....what would we see her like when she serves us breakfast in bed. What would she fix for us....what would she wear. Questions we need to know...
"Barefoot"- A simple set focusing on beautiful bare feet. Something often over looked in favor of other things....Speaking of which...
"Breast Friends" - With a title like that, what else could it focus on? Just something silly, fun, and sexy.
hiccup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A", it is!

"Ahoy"-This set could feature Alley in one of those Navy outfits, with a sexy twist. Or maybe just bikini bottom and a life vest floating in a lake or something.

"Alley in Wonderland"- Obviously inspired by Alice in Wonderland, featuring Alley in a dress similar to that one....I don't know how it would be done, but have elements similar to the story. IE, a tea party or something like that

"AnchorWoman"- Isn't there some site called the naked news? Well this would be an homage to that, with Alley slowly losing clothing along the way. And of course, this would be a great video to accompany it!

"AlleyCat"- It is several years past time to do a proper set with the Alley Cat outfit. Your fans have been dying to see more exposure to this outfit ever since we saw it. Since this is your alter ego, Alley, this would be a instant classic set, since I have no doubt you could get right back into character. C'mon!

" Aviator" -There was an old set called"Pilot" series. This would be an update to that, only have it take place in an actual plane or hangar near some planes. Or in the cockpit....*snicker*

That is it for today, be back soon with some more ideas!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Y"? "Y" not?

"Yacht Club"- This set would feature Alley out on the open sea, posing on a yacht. Maybe with one of those Captain's hat...or similar nautical garb...which soon turns to "naughty"garb...

"Yoga"- I don't know, but I can see Alley as a yoga kind of girl. What could be better than some of those yogi poses? Peaceful, serene, simple....

"Yearning"- A classic bed kind of photo shoot, done most recently in "In Bed Again". Sexy lingerie, and that "I want you" seductive look. Those are the ingredients for so many classic sets.

"Yard Sale"- Imagine a yard sale, and the most interesting thing there is Alley! This could be a fun advertisement for items in the store. Some of them might find renewed interest when Alley poses with them again. It would be awesome to have a set where everything pictured is up for sale!

"Yield" - Imagine it is Alley's first day as a crossing guard...people aren't listening too well....What can she do to get them to stop. This set would offer a few good ideas! Plus, another police themed/uniform themed set is always welcome!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, I double posted...I guess I will edit and post some more ideas! Sets beginning with "D"

"Damsel in Distress"- "Handcuffs" was a recent success, we all like the bondage themed sets. I'm thinking this set would be the classic damsel tied to the train tracks theme. Or just tied up with rope or something. Any way you slice it, it's hot!

"Dress Up, Dress Down"- I think that some of the best sets have been the sets where Alley gets all dressed up...and then gets dressed down. An elegant dress that looks so wonderful on her, would look even better off of her!

"Double Fault"- A tennis themed set...I don't know if Alley enjoyed playing tennis, but we would all like to see her out on the court in one of those tennis mini-skirts. Plus, a tennis racket and tennis balls are good props. She could always wrap herself in the net , as well!

"Damn!"- One of those wow-you sets where she has an oufit on that just makes you swallow hard when you see the way that she fills it out. A sexy swimsuit, or painted on jeans. Keep it simple, but wow us!

"Dug-out"-Another sports themed one, this time in the dug out of a baseball field. The scene: Alley is the equipment manager. Who wouldn't want her to manage their equipment, right? I'm thinking short shorts, baseball cap, tied up t-shirt, cleats and high ringed knee socks!

Okay, that's all for today!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ain't nothin' but a "G" thang, baby!

"Groupie"-Alley has told us what some of her favorite bands are, like Depeche Mode and Nine Inch Nails. I want to see a set of her as the ultimate groupie. Concert T's....all ready to rock out.

"Gangster"- A set with Alley in a pin-striped suit, fedora, and a tommy gun. Maybe a cigar too....Maybe posing with an old 30 or 40's style car. It would be an awesome set!

"Gangsta’ "- This set would be all about the bling. Crazy big sunglasses. White wifebeater t-shirt and saggin' low jeans..emphasis on the tattoos, as well. Maybe some fake grill...well, that might not be Alley's style.

"Girl Power"- It's about time we saw another working out kind of set, kind of like "Pumping Iron". That was a great one. How about some free weights....anything in the gym!

"Gloves" - This set would feature long gloves, and a long pearl necklace, or simple gold chain....and nothing else! It would be shot similar to the "Ghost" set in color. It would be simple, understated...but undeniably awesome!
hiccup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I" "I" "I"!

"Imagination" - This set would be all about what we don't see. Sometimes things are better left to the imagination. This would be all about suggestion, and leaving it up to the viewer's imagination. The ultimate tease! Make us wonder....is she really doing that?

"Innuendo" -Another from the office themed sets. A set like this would take place in the office in front of the computer, which has several sexy messages on it, suggesting some rather sexy things!

"Innocent" - This would be the virginal, innocent girl. Oops, that piece of clothing came off. Only Alley could pull off that innocent and sweet, yet delightfully sensual look.

"Ice" - This would be all about ice cubes and creative applications to your body. You could probably think of a few areas that are so hot that they need iced down! This would be a shoot with alot of potential for sexy moisture shots, erect nipples, and licking the ice cube. Yum!

"Ivy League Part 2"- If ever a set deserved a part 2, it was Ivy League. This was a perfect, out of the ballpark set. It gave us the ultimate fantasy Schoolgirl Alley! We all want to see more. In fact, Ivy League should be an annual thing, with yearly installments!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"W" it is!
"Wild Weekend"- What would a wild weekend look like for Alley...a weekend where you let it all hang out. Where would you be? What (or who) would you have done? What would or wouldn't you be wearing? This photo set would let us see you after a crazy blow off some steam weekend.

"Wetsuit"- One of those full body, completely black wetsuits with the zipper down the middle. Form fitting and wet...coming out of the ocean and stripping down....

"What Happens In Vegas"-Alley in a Vegas Showgirl Outfit. Something we all would like to see. Something shiny and spangly, and feathered and revealing!

"White Wine"-A candlelit dinner, a nice evening gown. All dressed up and looking the night has just begun, for as the dinner goes on, that wonderful dress comes off as Alley sips some white wine. Could be a sequel to "Vineyard" of course.

"Wonder Woman"-Alley in the wonder woman costume or something similar. I've seen these kinds of costumes around. This would be fun and sexy all at once...and would fulfill many people's fantasies I am sure!
hiccup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Mmmm" actually, this would be the title of this set. Alley serving up all kinds of desserts, pies, cakes, cookies. But we know what the most scrumptuous kind of dessert of all is.

"Money Shot" or "Million Dollar Alley"- This would feature Alley luxuriating in a big pile of cash...Well, make it look like cash at least, unless she happens to have a ton of cash.

"Moonlit" -I am not sure how this would be pulled off, maybe artificially, but it would be cool to see Alley lit only by the moon, Lots of shadows, and a bluish tinge.

"Mistress" -What would you wear if you were the other woman? What would that look like? something delectably and irresistably tempting, no doubt!

"My Way"- Think Sinatra....fedora hat and suit to start off with, and lots of attitude. I don't think that should be a problem.
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"K" is the letter for the day.

"Kiss"-A simple set in black and white, with only the lipstick colored. You have done that effect in some set before, and it would really look cool in another set.

"Karaoke"-You on a stage with a mircrophone. Maybe the singing didn't go so well, so you decide to entertain everyone in another way....

"Kayak"-Riverside photo set, with you starting out all wet, and stripping out of that hot, sticky wet suit and life preserver.

"Key"-One of those old skeleton keys is the prop used in this set, first used as a necklace, hanging down between the lovely ladies, but then taken off your next and used to suggest that it could unlock something else....like a chastity belt.

"Kidnapped"-Tied up or handcuffed, in a tiny outfit (I"m thinking short skirt) and you find a way to work your way out of it and your clothes.

"Killer Body"-Skin tight body suit, showin' off all the curves, and teasing us all wondering of that ever is going to come off.

"Kinky Bikini" -A super tiny bikini that leaves virtually nothing to the imagination. Small on top and even smaller on the bottom.

"Kite flying"-You on a beach flying a kite. An old set like this with another model existed at one point. It is time for an update, i think.

"Knockout"-In the boxing ring, training, Tiny shorts and tiny sports bra. Sweaty, towel around the neck, headband and of course boxing gloves.

"Karate Kid"-Start off in one of those karate outfits (a ki, i think it is called). But as you practice your stances, your black belt begins to come undone, and there is nothing underneath.
hiccup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, you have fulfilled so many of these fantasiesthanks! I dont know if you have meant to, but here are some of the ones that you have already fulfilledhopefully, you will fulfill a few more! I count at least 35 that check a lot of the ideas of the list. Each one of them are masterpieces. I will share a few more ideas, as well. Never know if you read these or not!

Maid to Order or Maid to Please this set would feature you wearing a very skimpy French Maid outfit. A nice prop for this set might include a feather duster. Guys love French Maids outfits. Guys also love you, Alley.its a perfect combo! The set Frenchy certainly seems to fit this bill, dont you think?. This was my number one favorite and what I wished to see you in.so it was perfect in every way. Thanks!

Love Slavea while back you mentioned that you would be starting a separate section in your site, for costumes. You also mentioned one possibility…the infamous Princess Leia slave costume. You certainly know what your fans want! The set Warrior Slave definitely fills in this fantasy. This was at the top of the list. Thanks Alley!

Super -back to the costume theme. You dressed as Supergirl. I think one of the Mac & Bumble sets had you in a pink shirt with the Super shield on it, but I think it would be cool to see you with the real colors, and maybe a Supergirl skirt. S ON MY CHEST does a good job of completing this idea. Love it, love it, love it!

Ride Em Cowgirl! One of my favorite things to see on a woman is a cowboy hat. You wore one in the “Rock & Roll” set awhile ago, and I would like to see it make its triumphant return. Perhaps even dressed as cowgirl (chaps!). A pistol would be a good prop. Or a lasso,ah, the possibilities! The set Cowgirl Alley was perfect way to complete this fantasy. This set is awesome. I love the sexy sets where you are wearing a cowboy hat. I could look at a hundred sets of you with a cowboy hat!

Dirty or Mud Bath-recently you mentioned shooting with Sasha Singleton. A mud wrestling set would not exactly be discouraged. But a solo set of you getting dirty would be pretty interesting too. Body Clay more than fills this set idea. Super-hot and unexpected. It wasnt mud wrestling with someone else, but it certainly was hot enough!

Pirates Booty or Treasured Chest - Anyone who has seen Pirates of the Caribbean would have a hankering for a pirate themed photo shoot. Maybe two different sets, each focusing on a certain areas.. Sparrow was the perfect way to complete this one. I loved that set!

"Turn-Ons" How about a set where you share some of your turn-ons with us. For instance if a kind of lingerie turns you on, you could be wearing that. Or a certain kind of food. I think sharing that with us would be a really good personalized set. MMMLelo. Never thought we would see Alley with a Vibrator. This set gives us a good idea of what turns Alley on. Would love to be able to buy this from Alleys store.

"Voluptuous"-this is a word that I am sure has been used very often to describe you, Alley. I think that a set entitled Voluptuous should demonstrate why exactly you embody this word. Voluptuousthis one has a a set of the same name. What could be more perfect than that? And what a gorgeous set too!

"Vampire"- Your "Corpse Bride" set last year was a hit. How about a similar Halloween themed one. I'm thinking some kinda corset outfit, black and red, and maybe some fangs. I am sure you could use your style to bring this one to life. Full Moon Even though Vampires dont come out at the full moon, this set fulfills the Vampire Alley idea! What a unique and distinctive set.

"Rockstar"-If your were a rockstar, what would you wear. What would you look like. I would like to see you being a rockstar. Maybe with a guitar...definately sunglasses. I think that the set Lady Leo, in many ways gets to the spirit of this idea.

Queen B-we already know you are the queen of your domain here, how about a photoset that demonstrates exactly why you are Queen Baggett. with you looking very royal and authoritative. I think that two sets actually complete this idea.Lady Alley and Classy Alley. Both are elegant and show off why Alley is the Queen.

Quickie-In some high class business suit, in an office somewhere. This could be a continuation of Office Games started earlier this year. The idea behind it, is that you are meeting in an office for a quick little sensual rendezvous. Quicky. A little bit different spelling for this set, but it meets the criteria to check this one off the list!

Lollipop-Whether it is a Tootsie pop, Blowpop (also a good name for the set) or one of those giant size ones, how about a set where we see you licking one of these. I think you could have a lot of fun with that. Pink Swirl and Roxy both feature Ally sucking on a lollipop. And Alley sucking on anything is never a bad thing!

Luscious Lips- This set could go one of two ways. It could focus on your lips, and be a set similar to Mrs Smiley (which I know a lot of people didnt like, but I thought it was really nice, and different than others). Or it could be a set that focuses on both sets of lips. Hidden Lips is a set that gets to the spirit of this idea. And what a great set, as well.

"Jeans" - Simple, yet classic. An advertisment for Jeans a 'la Alley. Wearing nothing but jeans for the whole set. I think that some nice tight jeans and a naked back. It would be a great set. The set Jordass was incredible..and still is. This one nailed this idea perfectly.

"Junk Food" - Alley sitting watching TV, totally pigging out. Chips, icecream, whatever kinds of junk food you like, Alley. And of course, messes are always welcome! Am Fix shows you with a lot of your favotite candy. Fits the bill perfectly!

"Jacuzzi" - Alley in a hot tub is always a good idea. Never get tired of those types of sets. Start in a bikini, or nothing at all. Turns the jets on, and have some fun *nudge, nudge* wink, wink* Hot Tub fills this one, I think. Oh, and we can keep the hot tub ones coming, Alley. They will never get old!

Fantasy- This one is up to Alley. This is one set where she shows all of us, her eager fans what her biggest fantasies are. Id write more, but I haven,t a clue what is going on in that mind of hers. By the way, it doesnt have to be a dirty fantasy it could be just a set of how and where you would like to spend the day! To me, the set Intimate makes this one able to be checked off the list. What a great set!

Commando- Two ways to go with this one….when you wear something an have no undies on…its called “going commando”. How about a set where we can imagine we are out on a date with you and you are wearing a skirt….and you decided to go commando that evening. OR….another set similar to a very old one with you in camo, army crawling through the field. You in camo is hot. Didn’t you do a Playboy set with you in camo as well? Anyways, an Alley commando set would be the bomb! AWOL completes this idea, though I wouldnt mind seeing a lot of other military themed sets. Cant get enough of that. Ten Hut also does the job for this suggestion!

Changing Room- This set would be just like it sounds. All of us get a view into the changing room. You pick the outfits.we get to enjoy them! This would be kind of peeping tom kind of photo set, with some interesting camera angles. I never saw it, but I believe that one of the PPV videos was this exact idea. I wouldnt mind seeing itbut it looks like it has been checked off the list.

"High Roller"- Casino theme. Sitting at the blackjack table, or the poker table, or the roulette table. In an an elegant evening dress that she is spilling out of. Don't bet on red, don't bet on black...bet on Alley! Another PPV SET that I havent been able to enjoyyet. From the preview pic, though.it looks amazing.

"Patriotic"-Something for the fourth of July...a American flag bikini, or perhaps wrapped in an American flag. Or maybe in an an outfit that would make it look like you were doing a USO appearance for the troops. Not one, but two sets fulfill this fantasy: INDEPENDENCE DAY and FIREWORKS. Double awesome!

"Poker" - or "Poke-her" This set would feature you sitting at a poker table, and similar to the game on your site, you would slowly be losing your clothes.... The same PPV SET I talked about above fills this one. Now I just need to save to see it!

"Punk"- Alley going to a punk music concert. What would she be wearing? I am talking completely punked out...maybe with some crazy hair. Just have fun with it. This is another two set fulfillment of this idea TEXAS BABY and LEATHERETTE fit the bill here.

"Alley in Wonderland"- Obviously inspired by Alice in Wonderland, featuring Alley in a dress similar to that one....I don't know how it would be done, but have elements similar to the story. IE, a tea party or something like that ALICE nails this one completely. Couldnt have asked for anything better, other than her in my living room wearing this outfit. Thanks Alley!

"Dress Up, Dress Down"- I think that some of the best sets have been the sets where Alley gets all dressed up...and then gets dressed down. An elegant dress that looks so wonderful on her, would look even better off of her! LAZY SUNDAY seems to fit with this idea. And it is a great set, as well.

"Groupie"-Alley has told us what some of her favorite bands are, like Depeche Mode and Nine Inch Nails. I want to see a set of her as the ultimate groupie. Concert T's....all ready to rock out. PCD FAN PCD 2 are both sets that fulfill this idea. What a great idea. I like seeing bands that Alley likes.

"Wild Weekend"- What would a wild weekend look like for Alley...a weekend where you let it all hang out. Where would you be? What (or who) would you have done? What would or wouldn't you be wearing? This photo set would let us see you after a crazy blow off some steam weekend. TASSLED seems like it fits the idea behind this one.

"Kinky Bikini" -A super tiny bikini that leaves virtually nothing to the imagination. Small on top and even smaller on the bottom. 14 Karat..wow. This set is smoking. And definitely get to the idea that I had in mind!
hiccup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"U" is the letter for the day!

Ugg Boots This set can go several directions. Nothing but boots. Jeans, topless, and boots ( you know, apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur), or snow bunny with the boots and the bikini. Any of these would make for an awesome set.
Unashamed A stunner set outside, completely nude. Proclaiming to the world that you are the uninhibited creature that you are. Unashamed.
Under There- So the joke goes: Whats that under there? Under where? Ha, I just made you say underwear. This set would be a playful set with you in some boy shorts and either topless or a tank top.
Ursa Major- The bear.by a fireplace, wrapped in lace, on a bear skin rug. Bear skinbare skin.
Untie Me Not enough bondage sets from youcertainly none recently. All tied up in a short skirt and something low cut. Waiting to be rescued.
Unmasked-What super hero would you be, Alley? Well in this set, you are unmasked and undressed. I want to see you dressed as a super-hero.
Uncanny-Uncanny is a word that goes along with X-Men, as any comic fan knows. Similar to the set above, this has you dressed as an X-Men character. I have seen several photo-shopped pictures such as this. I want to see the real thing!
Unleashed-Well, to be unleashed, you have to be on a leash first. I want to see you with a spiked collar, a leash around your neck.Tres Kinky!
Unchained-More bondage, or simply posing with chains. Whatever will work. Chains wrapped around you or you posing next to a bunch of large chains and winches. Any of them will work rather well.
Ultimate-What is the ultimate set to you, Alley? What would you choose if you could only choose on last photo set to do? What have you held back that you would really like to show off to all of your fans? What is your ultimate?
Ultrahot-I want to see you outside, glistening with sweat. Like you just exercised, anda re hot. Cooling off maybe. The set H20hhhh was a hot one. I want to see more in this vein.
Unicorn-This is an 80s themed one, where you have a unicorn on your shirt or on your panties. Just think 80s and let your imagination run wild!
Unequaled, Unrivaled-Alley is obviously the unrivaled champion. I want to see her with boxing gloves and a boxing robeand then without!
Utopia-UtopiaGarden of Eden, and you are Eve. A forbidden apple is a good prop. And a snakeeither the real thing(that would be cool) or a fake one.
Uniform-Any uniform will do, I am not choosy. Just something we havent see before. School uniform, police, nurse, military, waitress, mechanic.the list is endless. I wont be picky, and no one else will be either!
Undressed-A step by step undressing. Slow and precise, taking off all the little pieces of clothing and jewelry as though you are getting done with a long day
Unveiled-Harem girl set, and thin diaphanous veils hanging on and the off of you.
Unbound-Yep, tied up again. I am not sure what else you could be bound with besides ropes or chains. Maybe something sexy and fun? I just like the title.it seems like you are breaking out of captivity to be triumphant. This damsel doesnt need rescued! She will rescue herself!
Unlaced Unzipped, Unsnapped, Unbuckled, - This set would feature you taking things off in multiple stages. Laced boots, unzipped top, unsnapped pants, unbuckled belt.this would be a set that focuses on the process of undressing, and the slow steady reveal.
Upskirt-Yes, Wii Upskirting hit this idea on the head. But one really cant have enough upskirt shots can you? It would be awesome if this was a spontaneous set, where you are in public, and someone was just snapping candids various places.
Umbrella-I cant remember if you have used umbrella as a prop before. It is something that has a lot of potential. Maybe you could have a raincoat and boots on as well (and nothing else!)
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more for your "U" list, hiccup...

i've been waiting for an underwater set!
just pick up a cheap, disposable underwater cam... jump in the pool, and get wet and wild!!

bouncy
hiccup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J3A....How'd I not think of that one! That is a great idea, although it sounds like something Alley would do for a PPV set.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2