FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project PBB Card Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I'm workin on some grey cards. I will send to Mazda . Let me know if these will be ok or if I will must fix something

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

]

Is the sex symbol on the top necessary? Confused

YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that!Move it as you see fit Vanessa,you and Mazda are the artists afterall!
A sugesstion,if I may.Could you make a symbol for the origins too?I think it would look better.That was Martins idea and i also like it.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I will think for something Smile

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had forgotten about the origin symbols. I thought we were going to go by color alone.

If we are adding a symbol, then I suggest it be in the lower right corner of the "text" area. That way, you have the color and the symbol in the same place to really sell their origin.

As for the sex symbol, you can move it about. I just tried to keep the card from looking cluttered. I also noticed I didn't put his sexuality on the card. Now, my idea for the Power and Seduction was not to have it spelled out, but to have 2 symbols, 1 for each, that way you have room to add sexuality and sex.

A perfume bottle for seduction, and a fist for power. (Not a heart, incase you guys still plan on using HP, which after I get my post game finished, we'll see. I've proven in my method of the game that its un-needed, but its a group thing)
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Cesar, I have my ideas/suggestions. . .in fact my own whole take on the game as I posted the links earlier. I will repost them here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/158564/

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/158903/

I'm still working some kinds out, but I already am starting to make little balnk "Demo" cards for a practice game with a few other soldiers over here who volunteered to help me out (I play D&D with these guys and they take it seriously, so I'll have results in a while).

As much as I'd love to add stuff, I still feel odd Confused becuase my version is starting to vary a bit off from you guys. I already have a vast pile of card ideas I have, and I'll start on a list, but I'm working on a "Play by Play" sample game using my version of rules. I'll post it all up in my FurAffinity journal and post the links here when done. Til then, I guess keep on doing what your doing.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a few grey cards for example, with some corrections, the background of the power, seduction and sexuality boxes will be different according to the card, Mazda will receive my mail in a few minutes and you will see.

duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very nice. I wish I can see it personally.
maZda_equals_Zandria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... well i didn't get the e-mail. Errr... Vanessa?... i think you should send it again.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but it was returned me! I re-sent you, let me know

maZda_equals_Zandria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, got them:

Cool!
duo2nd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the new cards already.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very good.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nicely done.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.They look great!
Oh,Labrn,about the rules-i looked over your rules and i think that the heart badges arent a bad idea,Nor is kommy's idea for stamina,when dealing with seduction atacks.But if i may ask,how will the males going to fight it off?Of what i read,i understand there will be no power attacks.Lets say me and Ashton compete,i normally wouldnt try to seduce him,i mean hes cute and all,but im just not that kind of dog! Very Happy No hard fealings,eh Ashton?Just kidding... Very Happy
Anyways,we were not going only with power an KOing your opponent.There is a seduction based attack,which we didnt figure out how it was supossed to work.
I'll read them a few more times,there are still things that i like there.I'll holler back.
Herisheft

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got lost in all that already ^^;

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries!We can always explain to you that which you dont understand. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my verison of the rules, YoungCesar, if you end up Male vs Male, and you neither have a trick/tool/etc. to make either Homo, than you use a "Power Attack" to knock them "Prone" as I call it. If your "Prone" you can't untap next round.

Plus in my version, you can then swap your main character with a legal character who CAN seduce them. If you still don't have that, you can Power Attack the "Prone" character to KO them for good. They arn't just discarded, but removed from the game! That way, in my version, you either win by earning you heart badges, or being the last man/woman standing by "KO"ing your opponent's characters.

This happens in 2 ways. You either KO all their legal characters [Bodyguards can't be Main characters] or they have no more character cards in play or in their hand to play.

Does that help? I'm nearly done writing up my Sample Game, to help illustrate my version of the rules.

Also Vanessa, can I get a copy of all the cards you've made? I was going to start making some up, because I found my software! ^_^
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnx.That clears up things a bit.But dont you think that the game would be more seduction orientated.I was thinking,maybe we can achieve a balance between seduction and power and there could be slight diferences between dog and cat fights.The question is how? Confused
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hard feelings, Cesar, I'm not much intrested myself. Thanks for the compliment, though.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome! Very Happy
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a sec. I kinda remembered one thing: There are some cards that can be used if you sacrifice a number of cards to do it.

Therefore, it can apply to item cards only.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean items that can be sacrificed to get a better one? Curious
Thats sort of close to my idea.I was thinking,that when you recive a certian ammount of requiered items you can meld them into a bigger and bader one.
So yeah,nice idea,duo!
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
You mean items that can be sacrificed to get a better one? Curious
Thats sort of close to my idea.I was thinking,that when you recive a certian ammount of requiered items you can meld them into a bigger and bader one.
So yeah,nice idea,duo!

sort of like "hunting rifle (noble)" + "binoculars (traveller)" + "iron filings (worker)" = "heavy sniper rifle(everyone)"? (of course, that's a silly example, since I don't know what effect could a handful of silver filings have as a tool Very Happy )
Sounds kinda yu-gi-oh-ish, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad. On the contrary, it could be fun...
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.Nice example! Laughing What better example than a gun?
But nonetheless will think something up!Its got some potential.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm typing up my Play-By-Play sample game, using my version of the "PBBCCG" Razz man that'll be annoying to say alot of times. Anywho, a question I hit myself during our sample game play was:

1) What should a player do? Draw up to their full hand or Draw 1 card +1 for each "resourceful" character they have in play?

My sample game uses "drawing a Full hand" at the start of your turn, and if you already have a full hand, you still draw 1 card. At the end of your turn, you discard a card, but I'll want some feedback on this sample gameplay.

Also, I've decided on the abilities for Mystic and Labrn. I'll give it in your original format incase we don't go with my style:

Name: Mystic
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Hetero
HP: 20
Pow: 4
Sed: 8
Origin: Noble
Ability: Adamant Debauchery (This character ignores all modifiers to Seduction.) [She always uses her base Seduction +d6, no tools, locations, or even sidekicks can increase it]
Quote: Your mine tonight honey

Name: Labrn
Sex: Male
HP: 40
Power: 6
Seduction: 6
Ability: Relentless Curse (After blocking a Female's seduction attack, make a seduction attack against every female in play until you fail an attack or there are no more legal targets. Then discard Labrn)
Quote: Lets just say...I have a LOT of stamina.

Yes, that says every female, so that includes your own female characters. You pick what order you go in (I have this in my sample play) and once he fails a seduction attack or runs out of females. Then you discard him. As far as earning Heart badges and what not, these seduction attacks would not count towards Heart Badges, but simply would knock each female he succeds against "prone" or "Taps" them.

My next post will have the link to my sample game.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, furaffinity is giving me troubles. I'm trying to post my journal with the samle game, and its telling me "Too many connections" ? ?

I think I'll have to retype this thing up tomorrow and repost. *sigh* All that progress!
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Name: Mystic
Sex: Female
HP: 20
Pow: 4
Sed: 8
Ability: Adamant Debauchery (This character ignores all modifiers to Seduction.) [She always uses her base Seduction +d6, no tools, locations, or even sidekicks can increase it]
Quote: Your mine tonight honey

Um... Mystic looks fine, but you DO realize that (as of our rules) 8 is the MAXIMUM that can be reached, right? No tools or sidekicks can get anyone over that... Mind you, the power is STILL an useful one, since, as it is written, Mystic can't receive any NEGATIVE modifier to seduction... which, IMHO, is useful indeed. Very Happy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Um... Mystic looks fine, but you DO realize that (as of our rules) 8 is the MAXIMUM that can be reached, right? No tools or sidekicks can get anyone over that... Mind you, the power is STILL an useful one, since, as it is written, Mystic can't receive any NEGATIVE modifier to seduction... which, IMHO, is useful indeed. Very Happy

I guess I missed that about the max. I thought 8 was the max a single character could have on their own. *shrugs* She can still get help with Power though. In my version, you can max out at 10 with tools, sidekicks, and abilities, and then you have the d6.

Very Happy Yes, its perfect for Mystic. She'll just raise her hand to those in her group "I got this" and continue on in confidence. Its due to the fact that, where as Labrn holds back his "Curse" back until he can't hold out much longer, Mystic goes with it, just like when you feel you need to eat.

Oh hello Cesar, Martin. Nice running into you. You'll have to excuse me Martin, *Presses Cesar to the wall as she drives her tongue down his mouth and begins fondeling him* Hee Hee Wink
duo2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the max number of power and seduction is 8. And it can't go beyond that limit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13