FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project PBB Card Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Anywho, I'll have a text document of my rules for you tonight. Your contact info is on the site right? (Martin @ BonBon, something like that?) Let me know where to send this, without violating any of the board rules. Link or whatever.

Nope, my contact isn't on the site... probably because I don't have a PBB E-mail address. You could ask Vanessa, possibly, or something like that... (You see, I'm kind of disinclined to give my E-mail address in public zones, maybe because of a slight shyness or maybe because of the HUNDREDS OF SPAM MAILS THAT CHOKE MY E-MAIL BOX ALREADY Very Happy )
duo2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a big problem. I actually got 2 emails to combat the huge e-mail problems I had.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Its late, so I just go the card types and a little info on them up. I'm just gonna post my rules in my FurAffinity journal, and I'll post the links here.

Alrighty. Hope you guys enjoy my "spin" of the game.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/158564/

Edit/Add: Well, it didn't let the images get through, so here they are for reference.

Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Well, Its late, so I just go the card types and a little info on them up. I'm just gonna post my rules in my FurAffinity journal, and I'll post the links here.

Alrighty. Hope you guys enjoy my "spin" of the game.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/158564/

Yes I did. The "items" and "events" sound good as adds... basically, if I got it right, the "items" can be equipped just like tools, and kept in standby mode... but when they're used, they're gone.

Now, all we need to see are your OTHER suggestions.

Honestly, thò, what's that "collector" thingy in my card?
Also, black on purple is quite hard to read... couldn't we try other colors or make it a lighter purple?

That said...
You know, I REALLY feel that we're getting somewhere! Creating, suggesting, adding, writing, thinking... Yep, this is turning into a real think-tank, something to be proud of.
Isn't it, guys and gals? Very Happy (bet you were starting to think that I'd NOT put in a smiley this time Very Happy )
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nive work, Labrn, bravo. Yes, Martin, I agree, definatly something to be proud of.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Yes I did. The "items" and "events" sound good as adds... basically, if I got it right, the "items" can be equipped just like tools, and kept in standby mode... but when they're used, they're gone.

Now, all we need to see are your OTHER suggestions.

Working on it as I type this. I'll be replying with the "Gameplay" rules.

Martin wrote:
Honestly, thò, what's that "collector" thingy in my card?

Well, as you stated, Eccentrics can be collectors at time, as seeing that your character runs a book shop in BonBon, and that your an Eccentric gentleman, I figured your also a collector (You have a vast collection of games if I recall an earlier conversation) The collector allows you to hold a number of items equal to your power, but for every item over 3, your power attacks get -1.

Martin wrote:
Also, black on purple is quite hard to read... couldn't we try other colors or make it a lighter purple?

Been taken care of. It got a little distorted somewhere between its creation and posting, and I was looking at it wondering "Will people be able to read this?" so I changed it real quick. It was only quickly made on MS Paint. My actual software (once found) allows me to edit out exact pieces of pictures and text, instead of exact boxes like MS Paint, the original background of cards will be kept.

Martin wrote:
That said...
You know, I REALLY feel that we're getting somewhere! Creating, suggesting, adding, writing, thinking... Yep, this is turning into a real think-tank, something to be proud of.
Isn't it, guys and gals? Very Happy (bet you were starting to think that I'd NOT put in a smiley this time Very Happy )

Well, you guys have no choice now that I've joined. Very Happy As stated, I've made a few prototype CCGs before hand, and I plan to finish this one to the end since the only missing piece for me (Art) is finally available.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres the new version of the Character Sample with a lighter purple for the background.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty then. Heres the next set of "Rules" which is the actual Gameplay.

I tried to give examples around each rule that may lead people off. Once again, I find my free time to post these is in the early AM hours, so if there are any misunderstandings, be sure to let me know so I can correct them.

I tried to be thorough. I also added the subtypes for characters in this set. I was going to post them in the "Card Rules" Section, but I didn't want to lose any of you who already looked over it, though I will add it in the future for future readers who havn't already read it. (As much as many of your heads are spinning, it'll be worth it in the end. Trust me.)

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/158903/
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OI! Labrn, I'm sorry to say it but there are a few things in your rules that I must object to:

1) in your rules you put "seduction" as the only possible way to defeat an opponent, instead of "seduction AND power".
What about low-on-seduction characters, like the massive Lou or good ol' Simon? As mains, they're screwed from the very beginning (not to mention that as sidekicks they'd keep skipping from one side to the other like thrown stones..)! On the other hand, MY character would be a nigh-unbeatable main, since there's no way for a non-eccentric main to seduce a Monotreme... A "noble" deck, for example, would be useless.
If "Power" can be used to take out a Main, though, things change. As an aside, using seduction to "take away" a sidekick could make the game awfully complex to sort AFTER it's over... I mean, one could get confused about what cards belong to whom.

2) the addition of "inner" and "outer" locations basically slams on the brakes of the game, if I got it right... I mean, if understood what you wrote, the player can have ONE sidekick outside with the main (unless it's a private location), but for any others he needs "inner" locations, which would make purchasing tools a real chore, since one needs to
- play an inner location
- play a character on the inner location
- only then he can use the character to get stuff
unless the inner location is public too (like a pub, maybe?)
I mean, it would be like having to play lands in order to play lands in Magic! Isn't that a bit, well, overcomplicated?

3) a "cellabut" (what does THAT mean, by the way?) character would be useless as a Main, since he/she basically can't win, according to your rules...

4)The removal of the HP (or similar "power gauge") in the characters could make for a lightning-fast game; I mean, a lucky trio of attacks could dispose of three mains one after another, making for a game THREE TURNS LONG! There is a reason why the player of a Magic The Gathering game has 20 HP, you know...

Think about it, man.

Of course, if I misunderstood everything, I'm sorry about that; but sometimes things must be pointed out, that's what I always say.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you all agree with Labrn's layout, I'll take care of fixing the cards with the names, the spaces and the sex symbol plus the credits. I'll let maZda take care of inserting the text, but the background should stay light with the texture, that purple that you chose, Labrn, is really dark, and the card can't be read easily. Moreover I wouldn't like covering the pretty textures that I chose.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that's a good idea Miss Vanessa.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the drawing project was orriginaly put in yours and Mazda's hands.I think its right for you to deside.And a question:now can someone tell me what rules are we dealing with here-the old ones,or has there been any changes.Its hard for me to figure out which one of your suggestions apply! Confused
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ask me, I'm confused myself.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ok.I'll try and sum up any good idea with the rules and try to meld something together.Would that help you? Smile
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Laughing Ok.I'll try and sum up any good idea with the rules and try to meld something together.Would that help you? Smile

Sure would! I mean, two different sets of rules that resemble each other give the whole thing a weird effect...

It's kinda like having a car with two independent steering wheels. Very Happy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
OI! Labrn, I'm sorry to say it but there are a few things in your rules that I must object to:

Thats alright Martin. Thats why its a group effort, to change and exchange the rules to better fit the game.

Martin wrote:
1) in your rules you put "seduction" as the only possible way to defeat an opponent, instead of "seduction AND power".

First mistake, Seduction is the only way to earn "Heart Badges" which is my take on how to win the game. You can still use Power attacks against character to defeat them, it just won't earn you a Heart Badge.

You see, my take on the game is this. "Why did most of these characters come to Bon Bon in the first place?" A good time where your past can stay behind you and (for the most part) a little hard earned T & A. So I changed the focus of the game to "Seduce" more people than to knock them silly with Power. Bon Bon is the city of pleasure, and is more refined than seedy with drunken bar fights (to the displeasure of some of our guests)

Martin wrote:
What about low-on-seduction characters, like the massive Lou or good ol' Simon? As mains, they're screwed from the very beginning

To start, yes, but thats why there are plenty of Items, Tools, Tricks, Events, and Sidekicks to boost your powers so you can be the sly wolf who gets the lamb. Each character has their strengths and weaknesses, and not every character is ment to lead the way to victory. But, every character in BonBon will have a card, and everyone has their favorites and will use whatever it takes to make them the superstar of BonBon. (Just like Magic, where there were crappy cards, but if you took a shine to them, you modified your deck to boost that card.)

Loucille is a rather intimidating date, so she'll need some help from the other girls of BonBon (and some sleek lingeria) to convince you that she's not going to break you in half if you come with her.

Martin wrote:
not to mention that as sidekicks they'd keep skipping from one side to the other like thrown stones!

I did have doubts about that. Originally, they would go "Prone" as if knocked out, but that is very similar to the Entertainer origin ability to tap a character. I had thought "If your seducing them, your getting them on your side." But I guess I'll change that into a trick instead of being the standard for a Seduction against a sidekick. I'll revert it back to turning a character "Prone" (Tapped, we're not being sued! XD) Because now that I think about it. Its alright that its similar to the Entertainer ability, because thats what most of the Entertainers do anyways.

Martin wrote:
On the other hand, MY character would be a nigh-unbeatable main, since there's no way for a non-eccentric main to seduce a Monotreme... A "noble" deck, for example, would be useless.

Well, you are staff, and most staff cards are specailly gifted. Though, we could change it that you can only be seduced by Eccentrics and you can only seduce Eccentrics. (You are a Platty after all) On the other hand, a character could simply put on "A Flashy Getup" (Disguise: Eccentric) and then they'd be able to seduce you.

Martin wrote:
If "Power" can be used to take out a Main, though, things change. As an aside, using seduction to "take away" a sidekick could make the game awfully complex to sort AFTER it's over... I mean, one could get confused about what cards belong to whom.

You can utilize a Power attack to "KO" an opponent, but I think instead of just discarding a main character, you would remove them from the game. That way, if you do wish to do nothing but brawl throughout the game, once your opponent is out of legal characters to be "Main" characters, you win.

I'll be switching out the "Take Over" ability in Seduction.

Martin wrote:
2) the addition of "inner" and "outer" locations basically slams on the brakes of the game, if I got it right... I mean, if understood what you wrote, the player can have ONE sidekick outside with the main (unless it's a private location), but for any others he needs "inner" locations, which would make purchasing tools a real chore, since one needs to
- play an inner location
- play a character on the inner location
- only then he can use the character to get stuff
unless the inner location is public too (like a pub, maybe?)
I mean, it would be like having to play lands in order to play lands in Magic! Isn't that a bit, well, overcomplicated?

Okay Okay, You were waaay offtrack with the locations.

-Every "Outer" location is a "Main" location, so you'll always be able to have your 3 sidekicks and a main character. An "Inner" location adds to it, just like Popular. So if you play an inner location, but don't have any characters with the popular ability, you can have 4 sidekicks (Base 3 + 1 for each Inner location)

The "Private" and "Public" is mostly used in addition to other abilities. The Inner location "Private Chambers" in the Delight Castle is a Private location, meaning you can only have your Main and a Sidekick on that Inner location, but you still get the rest of your sidekicks on the Main location (Delight Castle in this case)

Lets face it, If Betty and Daphne are versing off, they'll each have 4 sidekicks with them (3 + 1 for Popular) and since theres an inner location, that means each could have an additional sidekick with them. (Thats 5 sidekicks a piece!) Thats 12 characters all stuffed into Betty's bedroom. So
the "Private" modifier is added to Inner Locations to help limit the action out into the main areas. (I got this idea from the original Star Wars CCG if you've ever played it. They had "Planets" and the "Locations" on each planet, and you moved your teams about the various locatons and Planets to battle one another when you reached the same location)

I'm making up a Sample Game to help you all see how my version of the game plays out. I know that I sometimes don't word things correctly to get my message/view across, so there can be a great deal of confusion, like what we just had here with locations.

Martin wrote:
3) a "cellabut" (what does THAT mean, by the way?) character would be useless as a Main, since he/she basically can't win, according to your rules...

-Cellabut is someone who swears of sex, such as a clergyman.

This ability was a last minute add on that I was unsure of. It was mostly going to be used for characters that we don't really see going around trying to hit on all the other characters or engaged in sex in the comic. I think I'll just toss it, and for the rare occasioned characters we have that arn't here to satisfy their carnal desires, they'll just have it added to their ability. (Such as William who was originally Misogynous until he finally did have sex)

Martin wrote:
4)The removal of the HP (or similar "power gauge") in the characters could make for a lightning-fast game; I mean, a lucky trio of attacks could dispose of three mains one after another, making for a game THREE TURNS LONG! There is a reason why the player of a Magic The Gathering game has 20 HP, you know...

I did take game length into consideration, but as I play tested and sampled my game rules, I find that a game will still last a good deal of time (It is, after all, all in the dice when you boil it down)

I also wanted to get rid of any but the basic addition and subtraction required by the game. Dealing only 7 damage to someone with 32 HP, you'll have to keep track of that somehow. Counters would be to numerous, and a life dial would make the cards more game pieces than a card game.

Now, if its a matter of making characters too easy to knock out, I could easily add a "Tough" ability, that allows a character to "shrug off" the first knock-out they'd receive, and you place a little counter or something on them to show they've taken a blow. Otherwise, those characters who had High HP would have a good deal of Power, or an ability to help back up the reason why they had a large amount of HP.

Martin wrote:
Think about it, man.

Of course, if I misunderstood everything, I'm sorry about that; but sometimes things must be pointed out, that's what I always say.

Its quite alright. Thats why we're here. It helped me to make up my mind on some of the iffish abilities and rules I had.

I made the changes to Gameplay, so no more "Join our side" seduction useage, and no more Cellabucy (The priests will be happy to hear. Razz)[/i]
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Well, if you all agree with Labrn's layout, I'll take care of fixing the cards with the names, the spaces and the sex symbol plus the credits. I'll let maZda take care of inserting the text, but the background should stay light with the texture, that purple that you chose, Labrn, is really dark, and the card can't be read easily. Moreover I wouldn't like covering the pretty textures that I chose.

By all means Vanessa. That purple background was just for quick examples. Thats not the finished card, and I agree that your textures are much better for the card. They were just quickly drawn up for visual aids.

Have we decided what kind of card will be used for Tricks and Tools? I was going to use the Brown card, but now I can't recall if that was for Workers. I suddenly though Workers were Gray.

The colors for each was:
Gambler = Green
Entertainer = Pink
Noble = Blue
Worker = Gray (right? or was it Brown?)
Eccentric = Purple
Traveller = Orange

Also Vanessa, I was having trouble getting the cards from the message board. Many of them wouldn't load. If you could kindly send them to me via E-mail it would be greatly helpful and appreciated. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
YoungCesar wrote:

Sure would! I mean, two different sets of rules that resemble each other give the whole thing a weird effect...

It's kinda like having a car with two independent steering wheels. Very Happy

Well, thats why I was posting my set of the rules. Did you want to use my set, or stay with your original set?

If you could Cesar, gather up a format of your guys' original rules. I myself found pieces and there were blanks, but I could have overlooked things.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, Labrn? Now I got it...
I think the term you were trying to use was "celibate" and "celibacy", not "cellabut" and "cellabucy". Oh well... Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Well, thats why I was posting my set of the rules. Did you want to use my set, or stay with your original set?

...or maybe use a bit of each? I mean, this is a joint effort! Ideas are here to be worked on!
Very Happy
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Um, Labrn? Now I got it...
I think the term you were trying to use was "celibate" and "celibacy", not "cellabut" and "cellabucy". Oh well... Very Happy

Ah yes, quite right. Damn spelling! Confused

Do you see the angle I'm coming from with my version of the rules? I'll add the optional objective of knockng out all your opponents' characters to acheive victory, but I had it mostly based on seduction since thats a great deal of what BonBon's all about.

Though, I'm thinking of a 3rd way to win in the game. Something that'll involve Gamblers. *shrug* Then again, I think my version of the game is just about done.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Can't wait for the rules to come out.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoooow.I mean WHOOWA!Yo ease up man.I dont think i can read,or try to sum up rules any more!300 posts!Thats a small book!Damn! Wassat
Quote:
If you could Cesar, gather up a format of your guys' original rules. I myself found pieces and there were blanks, but I could have overlooked things.

The original rules are on my computer...aand im using the computer at work.But i think we posted them here...some where...
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys,i have an idea.Since there are a lot of sugesstions.And "a lot" being a light term,lets divide the work in different jobs.One will work on the Locations,the other on the Tools and Tricks and the third on the characters.Now im going to ask you not to post any more changes,couse its enough reading material as it is.I'll TRY and sum up all the current rules and changes,mix them into something new and you can tell me your oppinon then.I think its best to take it it turns.The rules right now are a bit messy,you know... Confused
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oookay.Im having a bit of trouble figuring out the posts and sugesstion,so im going to have to ask you both,Labrn and Martin,to post your sugesstions for changes and adjustments to the rules.
Quote:
________________Pleasure Bon Bon TCG___________________
_________________________v1___________________________

There are four kinds of cards:
the Main Characters.
the Locations.
the Tools and Tricks.
the Minor Characters.
The Mains are the "must be defeated to win" cards: get to use special abilities, can use items and only one
can be in play;

the Minor Characters are "blocking unit" cards: give bonuses to the Main, can NOT use special abilities, can use stuff,
can be tapped to get stuff,only four can be in play - and if they're defeated they can't be recalled without using
specific items;

the Tools and Tricks cards: no HP at all, can NOT be used to defend, can NOT use stuff, and any number can be in play.

The purpose of the game is for a player to use a character of his choice to defeat the opposite player's MC
That can be done by using one of the two characteristics each character has: Power or Seduction.Each player
rolls a D6, and unless the die comes up 1 (automatic loss) or 6 (automatic win) the one with the highest
die roll wins.If the winner is the attacker,he deals damage equal to the die roll+his characteristic.Incase
of a draw the defending player gets his turn.

The first turn each player plays a Main and the starting player plays a Location (unless he got none in his
hand, then the other player goes - if neither has one,shuffle and restart).Each location has pluses or minuses
for certain kinds of actions: for example, a noble manor gives a hefty penalty to a Power check,while a
battlefield drops the Seduction almost to nil.Locations can only be changed by either:
1) tipping ALL the sidekicks (no less than three),
2) defeating an opponent's sidekick,
3) with particular Tools or tricks.
Locations also give bonuses to power and seduction attacks depending on the character.

The Minor characters in your hand, or Sidekicks if you want, add a bonus to the Main's characteristics
and can be played as defense instead of the Main.Incase of loosing a Minor Character,the card is send
to the Graveyard.The Minor character can also be used to get tools and tricks,to do so the card needs to be "tapped"
for 1 turn.

Tools and Tricks give certain bonuses to certain characteristics of the Main character.They can also be used to
increase the amount of health a Main/Minor character has.The tools,tricks recived depend on the current Location.
Also they can be used to change a Location.

Each character has Details that make him different from the others.
They're Gender and Sexuality, which limit the Seduction attacks,but also the defense (a male straight
character can't block another male's Seduction attack for his Main), unless countered by the right Tool or trick
and Origin, which is linked to a particular kind of Location and Stuff (for example, a noble girl -
PBB's Mary - gets a bonus from a Noble Manor and can get Noble-aligned Tools and Tricks paying less).

Symbols:
Gender and sexual orientation: the standard ones
Origin: hand for workers,coin for entrepreneurs,card for gamblers,shield for nobles,wheel for travellers
lightbulb for eccentrics.
Common abilities: Colored dots, green for wealthy,grey for tough(shrug off part of the damage)
yellow for resourceful (player of a resourceful main has SIX cards in his hand, not five),red for popularity.

Ok,Labrn,you asked me for the old rules and here they are.So feel free to post changes.I'll also give it a thought.
And artists,you know your jobs Wink
Herisheft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there will be any list of illustrations or i again missed something somewhere?

I cry, when angels deserve to die!
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

List of illustrations?Whatever do you mean,dear Heri? Wassat
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Heri mean this:

Martin wrote:
Well, people, this platy has rested WAY too much, while you folks were busting ass! No fair to you, I think...

Therefore, with no further ado, here's a short list of "location" cards:

"Blue Manor": -1 to both seduction and power, Noble-aligned
"Marketplace": No bonuses, all Tools and Tricks cost 1 less tap, Worker aligned
"Delight Castle Casino": +1 Seduction, -1 Power, all players must roll TWO dice and keep the lesser value, Gambler aligned
"Private rooms": +1 Seduction, Entertainer aligned
"Station": No bonuses, each turn the active player must roll 1d6: on a roll of 1 or 2 the location is discarded and another is taken from the deck. Reshuffle the deck afterwards. Traveler aligned
"Sibilla's inner sanctum": No bonus, the active player must roll 1d6: on an even roll he can look at one of the cards in the opponent's hand. Eccentric aligned.

One for each, so nobody's jealous Very Happy

Now, some Tools 'n Tricks:
Tools
"Umbrella": +1 power, cost 2, traveller aligned
"Broom": +1 power, cost 2, worker aligned
"Golf club": +1 power, cost 2, noble aligned
"Pool cue": +1 power, cost 2, gambler aligned
"Weighted fan": +1 power, cost 2, entertainer aligned
"Wrench": +1 power, cost 2, eccentric aligned
"Gun": +1 power, cost 3, not aligned
"Lingerie": +1 seduction, cost 2, girls only
"Stylish clothes", +1 seduction, cost 2, boys only
(FYI, Lou counts as a girl, technically speaking Very Happy )
"Clever disguise": 5 different ones, each one changes the Origin of the character it's played on. Cost 4 each.

Tricks
"Lovely gift": +2 Seduction, cost 3
"Somewhere else, maybe?": location change, cost 5
"Much needed pick-me-up": revives a fallen sidekick, cost 5
"What the heck did I drink last night?" Changes, for a single turn, the orientation of ALL the characters in play to "bi". Cost 4
"Town festivity": the non-active player cannot use Power to attack on his next turn. Cost 3
"Depressing thoughts": the non-active player cannot use Seduction to attack on his next turn. Cost 3
"Hey, that one is mine!": Removes a tool from any character. Cost: equal to the tool's cost.
"Tender care": +10 HP recovery, cost 2

Phew, I guess that's a beginning...

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll have to trace the amendments we did to the original rules all over the topic, I'm afraid... for example, we switched from symbols to colors for the origins.
Plus many other things that as of now I don't remember fully...
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,thank you Vanessa.
Damn!Okay,okay!No need to panic!Thats the card layout,its not the rules.So sex symbols are standart.Well we can always use both.Symbols and colour.Nobles can have the shield symbol + the blue colour.And...and everything is a mess.
Vanessa,could you give us a sample here in the thread how a ready-to-go card is supossed to look?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13