FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Project PBB Card Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Good luck with it!Hope you can show us your project some day Very Happy

Oh, don't worry, you will!

YoungCesar wrote:
Thanks!We'll see if we can get this "evil plot" to work! Twisted Evil

Er, is that "thanks" a "sure, we'd like to give a look at your over-expanded, no-longer-a-project stuff"? Sorry, just got back from work and firing up my neurons again takes time Very Happy

Anyway, whether with or without my help, I got this weird feeling that you'll be able to get things a-crackin'. Call it my gamer-sense... Very Happy
asanoryu

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll do our best,i hope.I got some ideas now,but nothing worth telling yet.It needs some time you know
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,it ment "sure, we'd like to give a look at your over-expanded, no-longer-a-project stuff" Very Happy Thanks for the support Martin,but if you do have some free time,we can really use your help! Very Happy
And by the way,asanoryu,you did not explain to me what sort of a TCG it will be?Or we havent figured that out yet?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I checked around and... apparently the old game went destroyed when my work com went and burned its HD. Sad
Luckily, I remember the basics... Grab ahold of some snacks, it's gonna get wordy Very Happy

Basically, my idea was a spin out of the many games in the CCG area.
There are three kinds of cards:
the Characters,
the Locations,
and the Stuff.
The purpose of the game is for a player to use a character of his choice (renamed the Main Character) to defeat the opposite player's MC (well duh! Very Happy )
That can be done by using one of the two characteristics each character has: Power or Seduction. Power stands for base all-out brawling ability, and Seduction, well... I don't think I gotta explain that to you, right?
Each player rolls a D6, and unless the die comes up 1 (automatic loss) or 6 (automatic win) the one with the highest total (characteristic + die) wins. That sounds very straightforward, right? And that's where the OTHER cards come in... as well as some extra details I'll talk about later.
The Locations are just that, locations. Of course, each location had pluses or minuses for certain kinds of actions: for example, a noble manor gives a hefty penalty to a Power check (unless you happen to be called Zorro Very Happy ), while a battlefield drops the Seduction almost to nil (face it, it's not easy to be romantic when bullets are whistling all around and corpses are piling...)
The other characters in your hand, or Sidekicks if you want, add a bonus of 1 to the Main for the characteristic they have highest (a Lumberjack is good muscle when at your side, for example)... and can be played as defense instead of the Main. Of course, unlike the Main, if they lose they gotta go.
The stuff is things you get, situations you happen to be in, equipment... basically, temporary or permanent bonuses or temporary changes to the character's Details (see below). To get stuff a player tips (making them unusable) a Main or his Sidekicks for one turn for each plus the stuff gives... of course, temporary stuff always costs less.

Now, for the "extra details" I was talking of above: each character has Details that make him different from the others.
They're Gender and Sexuality, which limit the Seduction attacks (try going after a female straight character when your Main is another female... Very Happy ) but also the defense (a male straight character can't block another male's Seduction attack for his Main), unless countered by the right Stuff (I envisioned a card named "What the heck did I drink last night?" that changes the gender and sexuality to Whatever/Bi Very Happy );
and Origin, which is linked to a particular kind of Location and Stuff (for example, a noble girl - like PBB's Mary - gets a bonus from a Noble Manor and can get Noble-aligned Stuff paying less)

The first turn each player plays a Main and the starting player plays a Location (unless he got none in his hand, then the other player goes - if neither got one, shuffle and restart) and then it's on.

Well, that's it. Feel free to take ideas from it, I built it just for fun...

And, by the way, what do you think? Would it have worked? Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Wow!Awsome!Hell yeah it would've worked!And whats stoping it from working right now?And i have to admit...thats one wild(also strange) TCG game! Very Happy But it fits just perfectly!If asanoryu has come up with some rules of his own,perhaps we can...tweak it some more Very Happy
Ok then things are starting to fall into place.Looks like this litle "plot" of ours is going to work after all Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Well, actually I must say that, well, I forgot two rules... mainly how to play sidekicks and locations AFTER the start!

Sidekicks are played one per turn, no more (else it'd be REAL easy to buy stuff with twenty sidekicks paying...) and they can't raise the Main's characteristics higher than six (I thought it was a fitting top value);
And Locations can only be changed by either:
1) tipping ALL the sidekicks (and no less than three, either),
2) defeating an opponent's sidekick, or
3) with a particular Stuff.
After all, unlike the Permanent Stuff (that goes away with the character that it's attached to) or the Temporary Stuff (that goes away anyway) a Location just, well, sort of sticks around no matter what.

Well, NOW it's complete! Sometimes I wonder if my memory plays tricks on me... Very Happy

Anyway, I'm happy that you liked it! I mean, it might be old and everything, but it's still my mind baby... Very Happy

Speaking of which, I wonder what Asanoryu will come up with... I mean, only because I come up with stuff that doesn't mean that I can't learn from - and take inspiration from - the stuff that OTHER people think up Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly!And i had a disscusion with asanoryu.He's got ideas of his own and he likes your idea.We thought about adding a few things,without changing it too much.I think its better for you two to post your ideas and i will try to "meld" them together and get the best result.When we have the final results,or even sooner,maZda_equals_Zandria can start drawing Wink
maZda_equals_Zandria

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green
maZda_equals_Zandria

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

err.... i have a question: What kind of characters? Monsters... fantasy... QFF/PBB...
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBB.We are going to make some fanart afterall.And i think its best in these sitiuations not to spam the forum,so if you have skype,for us to make quick conversations,try finding me.My skype name is yngcesar.Country BG.Tell me when you're ready so i can edit this post.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok,well eventually we havent been going nowhere with this so istead of waiting for asanoryu's sugestions i'll be posting stuff that we disscused.So the first one is:
1.Characters-we can raise treir atributes a litle bit higher then six,i say 8 or 10,next we add HP and bonuses to their atributes from locations.
2.We have a new element that comes into play-money.Its income can be detirmend by atributes,locations,items and some of the henchmen.
3.Another element is the "Quest cards"-when a quest card comes into play a player taps his MC and if necessarily,a hencman or an item for 1 turn and gets money,an item,or a location in return.
4.Locations-with locations you can earn money and bonuses mentioned by you Martin.The income of money depends on the character(for example,Betty gets a much higher income if the location is "Delight Castle" than,say,Sibilla)
Well i think thats pretty much it.Fell free to edit it,although its based on your rules Martin and add something.And if i may ask a favor from you Martin,if you have any free time can you make the characters personalities and atributes?
And im still waiting on your suggestions asanoryu...i doubt that this is going to be the final version of the rules.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Ok,well eventually we havent been going nowhere with this so istead of waiting for asanoryu's sugestions i'll be posting stuff that we disscused.So the first one is:
1.Characters-we can raise treir atributes a litle bit higher then six,i say 8 or 10,next we add HP and bonuses to their atributes from locations.
2.We have a new element that comes into play-money.Its income can be detirmend by atributes,locations,items and some of the henchmen.
3.Another element is the "Quest cards"-when a quest card comes into play a player taps his MC and if necessarily,a hencman or an item for 1 turn and gets money,an item,or a location in return.
4.Locations-with locations you can earn money and bonuses mentioned by you Martin.The income of money depends on the character(for example,Betty gets a much higher income if the location is "Delight Castle" than,say,Sibilla)
Well i think thats pretty much it.Fell free to edit it,although its based on your rules Martin and add something.And if i may ask a favor from you Martin,if you have any free time can you make the characters personalities and atributes?
And im still waiting on your suggestions asanoryu...i doubt that this is going to be the final version of the rules.

Errr... there is a question I'd like to ask.
Basically, if objects are obtained by "tapping" the sidekicks (the way energy is tapped in Pokemon or lands are tapped in Magic), what is money for?
Aside from that, I agree about the HP... but only for the Main Character! I mean, let's say that Betty has 4 (of a maximum of 8 ) HP, and mr. Blue has 6: if Betty becomes main, and chooses mr. Blue as a sidekick, his HP would drop to zero. I mean, a sidekick shouldn't be more important than a main, now can he? Very Happy Of course, less HP-endowed mains should have special stuff to compensate...

Last edited by Martin on Sun May 27, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...good question...i forgot about the sidekicks... Very Happy Well i said these won't be the final rules,so i guess i still need to work a bit on that one big grin
In that case,i think we should come up with different characters for sidekicks.I mean really-Mr.Blue a sidekick? Wassat Ahh...i guess there is more work to be done. Confused As for mains with liltle HP,here's where some items come in handy Wink
Oh,and i have a question too.How will the sidekicks be able to particepate in combat.The old block/attack score or something a litle bit different?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Hmm...good question...i forgot about the sidekicks... Very Happy Well i said these won't be the final rules,so i guess i still need to work a bit on that one big grin
In that case,i think we should come up with different characters for sidekicks.I mean really-Mr.Blue a sidekick? Wassat Ahh...i guess there is more work to be done. Confused As for mains with liltle HP,here's where some items come in handy Wink
Oh,and i have a question too.How will the sidekicks be able to particepate in combat.The old block/attack score or something a litle bit different?

Well, I thought that one could choose the main character... and have everyone else be a sidekick. So a team could be Mary as a main, and Betty and Dorian as sidekicks, or anything like that.
As for the combat, I thought that the sidekick could "defend", interposing him/herself, and follow combat just like a main... only that he/she'd be a "main" with only ONE HP. Lose the combat, lose the sidekick.
That way, one would be less prompt in tossing the sidekicks into the fray.
Of course, given the dual kinds of combat, things would change a little... I mean, Dorian wouldn't even DREAM of defending his main against a seduction attack from Violet (Not his kind of date, I guess Very Happy )
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing True that!But if a sidekick has only one HP,there better be A LOT of sidekicks Very Happy The fight will be over in a matter of seconds if the other player hasnt got any sidekicks in his hand...and trust me that sort of thing hapens to me a lot on Magic Very Happy Either i have a hand full a land,or i have a hand full of creatures and no land...
We'll figure it out eventualy.Right now i think i'll be going to bed,if i can make it there,i dont even know what im typing right now Very Happy I cant think straight like this.If you have any other ideas Martin be sure to post em'.I'll look them up in the morning!And thanks for the big help in making this! Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Laughing True that!But if a sidekick has only one HP,there better be A LOT of sidekicks Very Happy The fight will be over in a matter of seconds if the other player hasnt got any sidekicks in his hand...and trust me that sort of thing hapens to me a lot on Magic Very Happy Either i have a hand full a land,or i have a hand full of creatures and no land...
We'll figure it out eventualy.Right now i think i'll be going to bed,if i can make it there,i dont even know what im typing right now Very Happy I cant think straight like this.If you have any other ideas Martin be sure to post em'.I'll look them up in the morning!And thanks for the big help in making this! Very Happy

No way, man. Thank YOU for getting my old junk outta its shed and giving it a new spin! Very Happy

Anyway, you got a point there... offing the sidekicks permanent-like would make the game go one-sided REAL fast. Problem is, since only the Main can attack, the other could be invulnerable as long as it has enough sidekicks tough enough to bear the brunt of the beatin'...
Now, that's one heck of a quandary. I'll have to think it over.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case im happy to be of service! Very Happy
Well we can always use the attack/block points system.Or do you have something else in mind?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I got an idea... check this out, and tell me what you think of it.
Basically, we'd raise the number of categories one can choose a character to be to three: Main character, Supporting cast, Minor parts (okay, these are not the definitive names - unless you like them, of course: I used movie terms for simplicity)
The Mains are the "must be defeated to win" cards: ten HP, get to use special abilities, can use stuff, and only one can be in play;
the Supporting cast are "blocking unit" cards: five HP, give bonuses to the Main, can NOT use special abilities, can use stuff, can be tapped to get stuff, and only four can be in play - and if they're defeated they can't be recalled without using some pretty expensive stuff;
the Minor parts are "stuff-paying" cards: no HP at all, can NOT be used to defend, can NOT use stuff, and any number can be in play.
This way, players can battle without worrying about an "endless amount of blocking" - given that the Supporting cast, once gone, stays gone - and still be able to get stuff.

So, think this idea could work, or does it still need some adjustments? Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!Its going to work for sure!Just let me get a few things straight.So an attack against a main/blocking character can be carried out only by a main?And how are sidekicks supossed to go into play?I think i missed that part Confused
Anyways its perfect.I dont think it needs to be tweaked anymore!I feel like we're getting a litle closer to finnishing the rules,no?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Excellent!Its going to work for sure!Just let me get a few things straight.So an attack against a main/blocking character can be carried out only by a main?And how are sidekicks supossed to go into play?I think i missed that part Confused
Anyways its perfect.I dont think it needs to be tweaked anymore!I feel like we're getting a litle closer to finnishing the rules,no?

Well, I was thinking to have the attack be carried out only by the main, else a player with no sidekicks in his hand facing a player with a main and four sidekicks would go down pretty damn fast, barring an unbelievable luck with his die roll! Of course, I still have to figure out how to apply damage... one per attack bogs down the game (it'd take a minimum of 30 turns to finish a game, barring healing, reviving of sidekicks and the like). Any ideas on the matter?
And, as for the playing of Supporting cast and Minor parts, I was thinking they could be played one per turn, choosing if they become Supporting or Minor as they're played. That way, if one player plays a seduction-heavy main, he can choose not to play Supporting cards that give bonuses to seduction... Otherwise, were the opponent to attack with Power, he'd be done for.
After all, if your main is Betty and your opponent has played a rifle-toting Simon as HIS main, you don't want li'l Mimosa the Chilla as a blocker... you want Lou or Sakura! Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right! Very Happy So except finnishing the rules all thats left is making the actual characters and sidekicks.
I think i might have the solution to the HP problem.We can just raise the HP level depending on the character.The attacks will be done by adding the die roll to the seduction/power of the current attacker and thus a certain ammount of damage will be delt to the opposition.Well what do you think? Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Right! Very Happy So except finnishing the rules all thats left is making the actual characters and sidekicks.
I think i might have the solution to the HP problem.We can just raise the HP level depending on the character.The attacks will be done by adding the die roll to the seduction/power of the current attacker and thus a certain ammount of damage will be delt to the opposition.Well what do you think? Very Happy

This doesn't sound half bad! Mind you, we should limit the maximum damage done to about a little more than half the HP of a Supporting character (5, in my idea). We don't want one-shot kills, now do we?

Oh, and maybe I explained myself badly when I said the division among character types... what I meant was that the player could choose ANY character to be a main, supporting or minor character (and that explains the fixed HP amounts)! Yes, a player could even choose the nameless billboard girl as a main, and Betty as a minor cast member... After all, everyone has his favorites (mine are Mary, Blanche and Lou Very Happy )

Or, um, maybe I should do an "hypothetical example", like the ones in the first pages of every RPG manual around? Confused
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then.Asanoryu suggested we raise the max HP of a char to...oh,lets say 40HP(depending on the character that is).My suggestion on the current matter is-the max power and seduction of a character should be a number from 6-8.(lets say the max die is thrown,thats 6,6+,max atribute,thats 8,6+8=14,seems reasnoble Wink )
Hmm...i just cant deal with the idea,main characters of the stroy being support or minor cards Confused My favorites are Daphne,Mary and Betty and somehow i just cant see them as sidekicks Very Happy Or...lets say the main is Betty and if Daphne and Lou are support,now thats something i can agree on.(It would just look awkward if William is a main and Mr.Blue and Betty are sidekicks Laughing )In simple terms:a specific character can have specific sidekicks.And if we are trying to avoid such a "bitchy" and frustrating issue,we can always makes some new characters to ackt as support and minor cards Very Happy Aint i annoying? Razz
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Ok then.Asanoryu suggested we raise the max HP of a char to...oh,lets say 40HP(depending on the character that is).My suggestion on the current matter is-the max power and seduction of a character should be a number from 6-8.(lets say the max die is thrown,thats 6,6+,max atribute,thats 8,6+8=14,seems reasnoble Wink )
Hmm...i just cant deal with the idea,main characters of the stroy being support or minor cards Confused My favorites are Daphne,Mary and Betty and somehow i just cant see them as sidekicks Very Happy Or...lets say the main is Betty and if Daphne and Lou are support,now thats something i can agree on.(It would just look awkward if William is a main and Mr.Blue and Betty are sidekicks Laughing )In simple terms:a specific character can have specific sidekicks.And if we are trying to avoid such a "bitchy" and frustrating issue,we can always makes some new characters to ackt as support and minor cards Very Happy Aint i annoying? Razz

Actually, there IS a reason for mains, secondary etc. to be chosen that way (aside from personal tastes, that is)... let's say that there are 40 cards in a deck: if about 10 are minor characters, and another 5 are locations, and 15 more are stuff, that makes about eight secondary and TWO mains! How many chances are there for a player to get a main in his first hand?
Given a hand of about 5 cards, I'd say one in eight, if he's lucky. And a reshuffle/redraw/no main yet? no? dangit/reshuffle/redraw cycle could make ANYONE stop playing even before starting.
Of course, an alternative would be for the game to be played with multiple decks, like Chez Geek: a Mains deck, maybe a Location deck, and a "rest of the cards" deck. The players pick their mains (randomly, of course), the starting player picks a Location, then the rest comes as it does. This would work, I think...

As for the damage, I was thinking one to three... That's why I thought HP THAT low. You see, if a main's lower stat is pathetic he/she would take FOREVER in removing the opponents... Same goes if the players make lousy rolls (plus remember, the defending player gets to roll too!)
I mean, let's say a player has Lou as a main (I know, I know, it's weird) - and Lou should have a Power of 8, IMHO - and the opponent has Betty... Given that Lou is what she is, Betty can't play seduction on her, so she'd have to go Power. But Betty's Power, let's be honest, should not be above 4 (Girl's got stamina, sure, but not that much of a right hook Very Happy ). Now, even if Betty rolls a lucky 6 (auto-success) and passes through the defenses of our Alternative Powerhouse, she's not gonna do more than 10, while Lou, packing a wallop like a train wreck, could crush poor Betty like an old can of soda... Shocked But if the damage is more uniform, Betty stands a better chance of decking her massive opponent.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i see you point...i was thinking of making it like this:First the player starts with a main that he/she chooses.The next step is geting a location into play.Each player has a deck which he(in his own way)must build,like Magic.Its composed of locations,stuff and support cards.When the game is played each player shuffels his hand and,as you yourself suggested,draws a card until a location is played.Each player must have a hand of 5 or 7 cards,whichever is best,in which he will probably have a sidekick,location and stuff.Naturally,the second played card is the sidekick,after which players can start power and seduction attacks and the sidekicks can be used do block.When an attack is played out,the attacking player rolls the die,if the die score is bigger than the defending die roll he deals that much damage + his power/seduction points.And if the attack is sucsessfull the defending player can choose to block it with a sidekick.
As to why i picked the numbers so high,why,the reason is simple,it makes characters more distinctive.Lets say that Lou has these scores:3 in seduction and 5-6 in power.(i mean if she had the max points,there really wouldnt be any sense in using support cards)while on the other hand Betty has 3 points in power and she has 6 points in seduction.She has lets say 20-25HP and Lou has 30-35HP.That way both of them would benefit from support cards and the game will get more and more exciting whith each passing minute.Imagine this Lou is attacking-she gets 5 on her attack throw.Betty,on the other hand gets 4 and she has to either use a sidekick to block it,or take the wallop straight on,in which case,she looses 11HP(5+6=11).That way there can be achieved sort of a balance,without making/taking a lot of damage...well what do you think? Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could definitely work! Very Happy
Of course, that also means that every character that is NOT a minor one (they only serve as currency, so to speak) would have to have a FULL HP value.

>.< I just noticed the only small flaw in your idea... And I must say I should kick myself in the butt for not noticing earlier!
Let's say that each card has HP in big values (like, say, 35 for lou): Sure, the game gets more frantic and exciting... but, barring the continuous use of a notebook, how is a player supposed to remember THAT amount of HP? I mean, let's say one player has Betty (25) as a Main, and Lou (35), William (30), Violet (25) and Scarlett (40; hey, she's a vampire!) as secondaries: how is a player supposed to remember who took how many? Even the mighty monsters in Magic rarely get above 20...

Sorry, Cesar; but if I sugarcoat what I see, I risk fucking up your project worse than if I speak bluntly the way I do... Smile
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooops!I guess i did not tell you.Well you know,with the alcohol and the cigarelos it all slpis by me. Very Happy Im most certanliy feeling like Jack Sparroww right now Laughing My idea is-if mazda is willing to draw the actuall cards the Main character card will have all his sarting(original)stats and HP drawn on the card itself.From there on out comes the pen and paper.Did anyone think that they would get away without the P&P?Well know,whats a game without a pen and some paper? Very Happy I doubt that anyone would have problems dealing with a simple ecuasion Rolling Eyes But on the other hand,i bet we can come up with another solution.
Yeah,the minor ones well be raging from 3 to 12(hey the highest hit you can get is 14)and some of the stuff you come by,can be used to boost their HP,but only temporary.
Laughing And thats no problem Martin,if i get it wrong somewhere,with your help,i'll be sure to make it right! Wink Eventually...
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what could help the project a ton... but can't be done here on the forum?

Playtesting.

When I did my Vixine [brand name D20 game] supplement, I gathered my gaming buddies around and we had a spin. That sure helped see the highs, the lows and the "I better scrap this ASAP"s.

By the way, that [brand name D20 game] is because a certain publishing house named [practitioners of magic belonging to a shoreline] DOES have an OpenGL policy, but is more than willing to sue the [item of clothing worn on the lower half of the body] off anyone that uses its brand names Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Atleast we know where D20 get their money from!
I though of that too and our frustraiting situation raises two questions:Where and How?
The next step,after we finnish the final rule version,is making the characters and the items.Ok,i think we can divide the current jobs equaly amongst us.So all thats left is picking one Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungCesar wrote:
Laughing Atleast we know where D20 get their money from!
I though of that too and our frustraiting situation raises two questions:Where and How?
The next step,after we finnish the final rule version,is making the characters and the items.Ok,i think we can divide the current jobs equaly amongst us.So all thats left is picking one Very Happy

Where and how, I'm afraid, will fall on YOUR shoulders, young man.

Oh, there is something that I thought up while I was at work! When the characters are assembled, what about making the most common "special abilities" into symbols? that way we can compact the text on the card, making the font larger and more readable!

Anyway, just to start, I thought I'd assemble three cards (as text, given that I can't draw worth spit), just to get things swinging. Tell me what'cha think of them! Very Happy

Characters:
Betty Goldblum - main - bi, female - HP 25 - Seduction 6, Power 4 - Special power: Wealthy (subtract one to the cost of a single item of stuff - with a minimum of one - once per turn) - Origin: entrepreneur

Locations:
Market district - no bonuses or penalties to Seduction or Power - as long as Market is in play, both players must begin their turn with a single sidekick tapped - Quote: nobody knows what one will find in the market district... - origin: none

Items:
Silver tray - +1 to power - cost 2 - origins: noble, worker - Quote: Very pretty, and quite sturdy. Pity it dents so easily...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13