FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
PBB Card Game Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true, Johnny, we did'nt know. So, that being the case, we just had to wing it, so to speak, and make it sound good but now that we know just a little bit more, we can either re-phrase it or keep it as is and wait for more information. Speaking of more information, Vanessa, I have a question. Has Marco ever participated in a conversation here?
duo2nd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen Marco here recently.

Hope he agrees with your ideas.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Marco's last name is Di Grazia ^-^ !!
A beauty last name I suppose, because in italian grazia it means: grace . But I always will sign with my name and last name my works.

It does roll off the tongue rather nicely.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
That's true, Johnny, we did'nt know. So, that being the case, we just had to wing it, so to speak, and make it sound good but now that we know just a little bit more, we can either re-phrase it or keep it as is and wait for more information. Speaking of more information, Vanessa, I have a question. Has Marco ever participated in a conversation here?

No, he is a timid boy ...

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Marco participates on the general forums below and not just the PBB forum?

Though, I havn't ventured south to the other forums in forever either.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did'nt think he did, though the thought occured that maybe he was participating but not saying who he really was. Oh well, maybe in the future.
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A PBB card game would be pretty cool. I'm actually trying to get a creative team together to make a card game of my own. It’s like Super Smash Bros and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, only Erotic, very erotic. I call it Erotic Toon All-Stars XXX, what is it you ask? Well like Smash Bros and PS All-Stars, E.T.A.S.

Has a roster of characters from cartoons, comics, and video games who are well known for being sexual icons and that all of these characters are brought together to compete for the title of ultimate erotic toon all-star. And I thought that it would be only fair to include PBB's finest. If you'd like to more about E.T.A.S. let me know and create a topic on it.
Wink

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, myself and Mazda were the main think tanks behind it. I had posted 2 journals of the rules on FurAffinity which were lost without explanation from the admins, and life took my focus.

I'm currently finishing my first board game to go to Kickstart with. After that, the game could be made down the line. I'm trying to learn and be productive with my game making, rules and design. It's not forgotten.

Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( I'm not really sure I'd be keen on a card game... though... I guess, if it was something like SPANC I would at least give it a look-see. I always did like Foglio's sense of humor.

Anyway, not really sure I'd be into a card game. I haven't really played card games for years... and... more to the point, I'm not sure what sort of card game you could make out of Bon Bon. Though... I guess it could be something like Xxxenophiles or something. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2