FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Royal Heart Breaker AKA Robots in BonBon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Royal Heart Breaker AKA Robots in BonBon? Reply with quote

I've been playing this game and saw this attack, and then recently just thought that if PBB was set in a more modern or futuristic time this could possiblly happen. It's a game that originated in Japan and was ported here just last year. It's called Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2. I noticed how this pair of robots looked like they would fit in the PBB setting. I've also included a link to YouTube of said attack.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qPgkACI5uxU

I can so imagine this attack be done by some of the girls. Heh heh. Wink

Lemme know what you think. Wink

Last edited by UltimaWolf0 on Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game is awesome. Tricky at times, but awesome.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, and it's gonna be even more awesome since they're going to remake it with OG1. Very Happy
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping that the anime will get released in the US.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think that the ROBOTS would fit in at Bon Bon, you should see the pilots Very Happy
Well, okay, actually Princess Shine would look better in the renaissance... Very Happy
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steam Power!!!!!!!! Wink *screams the resident steam head*!!! Its the way to go!!!! Steam Power Mech fighting... wooo hooo!!!

Actually I saw one whose name is escaping me... my brother would disown me for hearing that cause it's one of his favorites.... but the mecs were done with pre WWII era technology complete with vaccuum tubes and such, drew power off of the boiler engine of a train that was toting it around.... then of course there's 'Steam boy' Wink
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want analog giant robots, then find yourself a copy of Ring of Red for Playstation 2. It's set around the time of WWII, but in an alternate history. The mecha, called Wanzers (for Walking Panzer) are basically just tanks with legs. They do look kinda cool though. Another nice feature of the game is that you also have infantry support units that accompany your mech into battle. 1 group actually rides on your mech and two more provide ground support. Of course, the different types of infantry do different things depending on where you place them. All in all, a great game if you want to see some retro giant robots.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
If you think that the ROBOTS would fit in at Bon Bon, you should see the pilots Very Happy
Well, okay, actually Princess Shine would look better in the renaissance... Very Happy

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that. Wink

Xebulon wrote:
If you want analog giant robots, then find yourself a copy of Ring of Red for Playstation 2. It's set around the time of WWII, but in an alternate history. The mecha, called Wanzers (for Walking Panzer) are basically just tanks with legs. They do look kinda cool though. Another nice feature of the game is that you also have infantry support units that accompany your mech into battle. 1 group actually rides on your mech and two more provide ground support. Of course, the different types of infantry do different things depending on where you place them. All in all, a great game if you want to see some retro giant robots.

It was one of my first PS2 games and it was alot of fun and interesting. Although the english version was edited... Confused
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh as a bonus here's a link to the newest preview of the remake I mentioned ealier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSt05xfz0WY

If you look close enough you can see both the Fairlion G and S as well as their pilots Shine and Latooni. Wink
duo2nd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see to see another mecha fan in here besides me.

Concerning robots at Bon Bon: I guess Sakura Taisen and Vision of Escaflowne could fit in the story itself.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah those sound as good as well. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1