FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
leaving for a while...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexymanz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: leaving for a while... Reply with quote

well... ... its good bye for a while... yep im kinda leaving for a bit, till everyone misses me a lot a somewhat begs me 2 come back... anyway... there is a secret i've been hiding... im actually 13... i put a lot of time and thought into this... to just come up and say it... yes its all lies... about collage, drinking, the car refrences and a lot of others as well... im sorry i lied to all of you... i really am... i might come back if im not banned from this site... but i have a feeling that all of my messages will be deleted... again... im sorry... i might as well not come back... ronald might ban me but i kinda deserve it... 4 being a minor and 4 my lies... im sorry... good bye... untill another day... remember me not because of the lies... but because i tried to make a difference... i love you all... good bye...
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1