FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sketches by Labrn
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Sketches by Labrn Reply with quote

Well, if you havn't stoped by Drake's post of his most recent history, I did a Drake & Mystic sketch for him. I'm not much of an artist, for I don't really "draw" everything I've done. I half and half it. Half trace bits and pieces or a main body, then I add and fix the details I want in my way.

Here you go Vanessa, as promised for your birthday, deleivered on my birthday. Smile
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/LabrnMystic/BettyvsLabrn.jpg

Though its my character Labrn, and Vanessa's character Betty, I use the outlines of other pictures and then draw in the charactes I want. For any of you who know Jeremy Bernal, he's a very fantastic artist. I used a picture of his to get this one of Betty and Labrn. Cause you see, I can't start from scratch. I need to have something to work with. So I take no credit for the original works, and I don't pass these off as official works of just me.

Just enjoy Razz

Also, I have some coming up with Kommy and Johnny (Who have agreed), Littlefox (pending her approval), and I plan to do one of Violet and Stella as well. Any takers who want to join either of those two? As for future works, possibilities, I may do some Female/Female ones, seeing how people sounded disappointed, but I am more of a passion/romance kinda guy...or just outright sex for sex's sake ;P
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must tell you, you did an outstanding job, I wouldn't tell it was inspired by others.

Wish I could draw such ... works though.
But when I'm up to it, I start to giggle like a little school girl.

*giggles*

see? XD Very Happy

- carrie
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, Labrn, bravo. And to you, Ms.Phox, you could always draw in between you giggles until you learn to control them.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoow!Nice sketch Labrn!Realy cool stuff right there!And what do you mean by "delivered on my birthday"??Is it your birthday today??? Wassat
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how Carrie feels... despite being very fond of adult-furry artwork, and even writing a few erotic short stories, whenever it comes to drawing something of an adult nature, I get... well, embarrassed! Embarassed

Still, I'd love to be able to make some nice fanart for this place, even if it's merely PG-rated...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job. Very Happy
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copious compliments conferred correctly corroborate congratulations. Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
Copious compliments conferred correctly corroborate congratulations. Very Happy

Wassat I dont know what you wrote,but its the way you wrote it... Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translated, he said "Many compliments given correctly confirm congratulations. Very Happy"
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... nice artwork Labrn. I would happily join in on one of your sketches.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Translated, he said "Many compliments given correctly confirm congratulations. Very Happy"

Laughing Thanks!I figured as much.I got the "compliments" and "congratulations" part,but the other just threw me off Laughing That was a fun tongue twister,well said Xebulon Very Happy
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, thanks. It took me 20 minutes to compose that one. But the thanks should go to Labrn, for the wonderful picture. Smile
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.Very true.Copious compliments conferred correctly corroborate congratulations,in your words Xebulon Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo Labrn!
You can keep posting in this topic all the sketches you want! Thank you! It's not wrong copying to learn; I myself started drawing like this: I sat on the couch with a drawing block and a pen and put a videotape of a Disney or Warner cartoon or some japanese anime, and when I'd found an interesting scene (an expression or a pose) I'd pause and copy quickly from the video! With some exercise later I learned to draw from memory.
Yours is quite a good start, Labrn! Thank you for condividing with us your work!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Bravo Labrn!
You can keep posting in this topic all the sketches you want! Thank you! It's not wrong copying to learn; I myself started drawing like this: I sat on the couch with a drawing block and a pen and put a videotape of a Disney or Warner cartoon or some japanese anime, and when I'd found an interesting scene (an expression or a pose) I'd pause and copy quickly from the video! With some exercise later I learned to draw from memory.
Yours is quite a good start, Labrn! Thank you for condividing with us your work!

I did totally the same. =3
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
I must tell you, you did an outstanding job, I wouldn't tell it was inspired by others.

Wish I could draw such ... works though...- carrie

Are you kidding? Your able to do your drawings on your own. I still gotta half copy and edit stuff. Razz

I was somewhat like that Johnny. I couldn't get myself to draw anything for the longest time either. But, being away from home in a strange new place, my roomate gone home on R&R, I figured "What the Hell." I've been making it a New Year's resolution to draw something for once for the past 3 years, and I'm glad I've finally got the kick in the ass to do it. ;P Though, I don't think I'll be showing my friends at home these works anytime soon. I don't think they'd know what to say.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Bravo Labrn!

If I'm not being too bold *hugz* ^_^. I do appreciate all the thanks from everyone. But don't take it personal that I take yours to heart most of all Vanessa, being a full blown artist with her own site and comic stand. Though I doubt I'll ever aspire to such greatness, I'll at least work on pumping more of these bad boys out for everyone!

If you'd like to know, these two of Labrn and Betty I did back to back over a span of 5 hours. Spending about 20 minutes each on her damn nipples, feet, and eyes! I knit pick over the little things (damn my perfectionistic ways Rolling Eyes )

I got the motivation for them for the new ending of that last fanfic I wrote you Vanessa. I've changed the story a bit (yet again, I think that makes 6 times) and there was even going to be a third one of the two, but I ran out of day light and had to work. The frames are there, because I was going to turn the three pictures into a large collection called "Betty vs Labrn" in where the competition (which Labrn is well known for when it comes to sex) is who can get their partner off more. I was even going to put their avatars up in the corners with "stamina" bars as if it was a fighting game. Laughing We'll see. Perhaps I'll finish it someday, but at least the sketchs came out alright. Though I've already found at least 5 things I'd like to change.

Ah well, Love you guys *hugz everyone*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Though, I don't think I'll be showing my friends at home these works anytime soon. I don't think they'd know what to say.

Well then, you can just keep showing them to us and we'll give you more opinions than you know what to do with.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
If you'd like to know, these two of Labrn and Betty I did back to back over a span of 5 hours. Spending about 20 minutes each on her damn nipples, feet, and eyes! I knit pick over the little things (damn my perfectionistic ways Rolling Eyes )

Don't worry, buddy, I'm the exact same way. That's why I had a love/hate relationship with art and drawing classes... I love to focus in on those little details, and sometimes I run out of time and miss deadlines on projects because I hate turning in something that I don't feel is finished to my own high standards. In that way, sometimes my writing is the same way as well. Keep up the good work, it's obvious you take great care in all of your creations!
LabrnMystic wrote:
The frames are there, because I was going to turn the three pictures into a large collection called "Betty vs Labrn" in where the competition (which Labrn is well known for when it comes to sex) is who can get their partner off more. I was even going to put their avatars up in the corners with "stamina" bars as if it was a fighting game. Laughing

That just made me giggle... Laughing

Johnny's backstory
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Ashton, I beleive I will.

Laughing As for you Johnny, I'm glad it brought a smile to your face too. Perhaps I'll go ahead and finish it someday, but first I'll be doing sketchs.

Since I'm still waiting on Littlefox's approval, and I still need one other contestant other than Freeza for a certain other pic (Your gonna be in the threesome I have planned Freeza! Wink ) The next item up for bids is for Johnny and Kommy. I'll get started today! Cool
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work, Labrn. I'm getting more and more anxious to see the rest of the fruits of your endeavour. As well as starting to feel a little embarassed, though I guess I can't complain after volunteering to audition. *chuckles*

Poor Johnny, though... He probably doesn't know what he'd be in for.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Since I'm still waiting on Littlefox's approval, and I still need one other contestant other than Freeza for a certain other pic (Your gonna be in the threesome I have planned Freeza! Wink ) The next item up for bids is for Johnny and Kommy. I'll get started today! Cool

Sweet! Threesome pic... I can't wait to see what your cooking up! I'll just keep on lurking around and investigating everything 'till then...
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here we are, the long awaited, but still on time by my watch, I said I'd be posting it today, and here it is:

Johnny & Kommy! Very Happy I got butterflies just waiting to see what people think! And although I love suspense, I'm sure it kills all of you, so I'm attempting to post the image right in here.

I both love and hate this one. Love it, becuase I got called up to do a bunch of stuff, which means I lost my lighting and had to freehand most of the other stuff. I'm thinking of putting together a little something so you can see my process, and maybe it'll help inspire some of you to do the same. I can happily say half of Johnny (left arm, tail, everything above the collar bone, and especially his necklace Very Happy ) I freehanded all of it! I guess you can actually get better from tracing. Right on Vanessa!

I hate it because of my scanner! Evil or Very Mad Alot of the lines came in darker than I wanted, but its all I can do with a simple scanner and having nothing but #2 pencils to draw with.

Hope everyone enjoys, I even threw in her wearing Johnny's
hat Tongue

The next item up for bids will be one of the following:
a) I've wanted one of Labrn and Sibilla since I joined, I just might ;P
b) Violet, and unless he prefers someone else, I'm gonna put Freeza up with her as well as the threesome (which may evolve to four Question)
c) The big threesome/foursome pic I plan to do, who will be in the center? I know who Wink
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot Thumbs up!Fuckin' A!You've outdone yourself this time Labrn!This one just looks great!Im sure kommy and Johnny will be honored.Errr...sort of...well i cant tell how they will react but i can tell you you did an AWSOME job Labrn! Tongue
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my i love it too!

hmmm i can't wait to be with my love to do that XD lol

though i'm sure i'll wear something else then a hat!!! hahaha

such lovely pose!!! Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, Labrn, you have indeed outdone yourself this time. Bravo!
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*laughs* That's great, Labrn! And I'm willing to bet my tail Johnny will enjoy it just as much. It looks like his asking price for borrowing his hat has gone up. Very Happy

As for the one liner... He may not be a horse, but he does look like a stud. Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's freaking awesome, I love it, Labrn! And yes, the quote is great...

Somehow, I just knew the hat would end up on Frau Doktor's head in this picture. Never doubt the power of a cowboy hat to attract women... Wink

Johnny's backstory
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again Labrn, the product delivered surpassed the expectations of those waiting to receive it.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I'm very happy how it turned out. Now lets just see if I can keep up the momentum.

Wink See folks, volunteering can be rewarding! Let me know if you wanna be in one.

So I'll either be working next on:
-Freeza w/ Violet (cause he volunteered Razz )
-Carrie's pics (2, 1 of Carrie and one of Bi)
-Labrn & Sibilla

Still looking for at least one (possibly two) more who wish to partake in the threesome action.

I also have an idea stirring for a lesbian pic (seeing how popular it is amongst the peanut gallery Razz ) and a few others, but if theres any requests, let me know and I'll try to fill 'em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8