FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rank Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I taste like watermelon,
pahefi the egyptian exotic dessertflower

awww thanks hun X3
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, sounds pleasent, I'm sure Labrn is delighted to hear that and will no doubt venture to ascertain this. I, however, shall take your word for it.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm hmm. You know me so well Ashton? Razz

*lick, lick* Mmmm, I taste something more than just watermelon, but she remains tasty all the same. ;P
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tells me I've only scratched the surface of getting to know you, as well as the others here, but I'd like to think I know you well enough to say with considerable certainty the afore mentioned guess of your thoughts and course of action.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow i got confused...are we here for a tastying committie or is Labrn flirting again? Very Happy
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pahefi: ... *gets paralyzed* did you just licked me? and you are still alive O_O <- is the girl with the cobra blood

Bi: *grins evil while holding the antidote* just once ;3
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, and here I was, thinking that having poisonous spurs was something special... Guess I'll have to learn how to breathe fire, or being a platy is gonna go out of fashion. Very Happy
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pahefi: :p it's handy, sometimes...
Ah, once I get my true loves kiss those fangs dissepear *snake tongue comes out and sissssss* and thissssssss too...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cesar, I think Labrn is here for both reasons.

Pahefi, if you want to meet someone who won't die when he kisses you, you should meet another creation of mine, a white bat vampire by the name of Vincent Alucard, you won't have to worry about poisoning him since he's already clinically dead and immortal to boot. Please see the "History of Xebulon Burke" thread to learn a little more of him or just ask.

Martin, no worries, platypi can't go out of fashion, they're just to hilarious and unique.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pahefi: if someone who died kiss kiss me, he will turn into ashes, that won't help either i'm afraid

bi- *sighs* why don't you do what I do, have all the men you want, you live forever we wont die, we never find the suitable man that will live for all eternity :p

Pahefi: no thank you *looks at her surrounded by guys*
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, ladies... people here are quite safe.
*points at a sign saying "cartoon physics in effect in this zone - people dying will spring back into action after an aside, unless they die in a funny way"*
One doesn't live as long as I have without taking a few lessons from Wile E. Coyote Very Happy

[just to clarify: no, I'm not implying that I'm some sorta immortal - with or without katana and lightning show when I croak -, just that I'm old enough to remember the old cartoons Very Happy ]
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we love wile e cayote >X3

yes, yes XD
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
pahefi: if someone who died kiss kiss me, he will turn into ashes, that won't help either i'm afraid

Please note, I said clinically dead AND immortal. The clinically dead bit gives him a higher resistance and immunity to those things that would make him dead in the first place, the foremost being poison in this case. Immortality only helps with that plus the semi-bonus of living forever and being unable to die by almost any act. Then, of course, there are the usual vampiric benefits and weaknesses, strength, speed, the whole vanishing act, sunlight, garlic, other vampiric etheral powers, benefits, and weaknesses, I could go on. The overall point I'm trying to make here is you don't need to worry about Vincent turning into ashes if you kiss him, you don't get to live as long as he has without learning what kills you, what does'nt and how to defend yourself against what does kill you. His scholarly and historian nature only helps in his search for knowledge. Your safe with him....or would that be he's safe with you?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah "alucard" |mirror| "dracula"

Poor Wile E. You got to give him credit. When he sets his mind on something, he won't rest, for all that money he sends on ACME, he could have easily ordered take out.

As for you my dear *sweeps Pahefi off her feet* I am the guardian of my kind. As long as there is a female of my kind, they won't let me die.

(think William Quartermane or is it main?)
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pahefi: Nyaaaa ~<3

the english was a bit hard for me to understand i'm afraid this time T_T
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You win some and you loose some,eh Labrn? Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Ah "alucard" |mirror| "dracula"

Correct, well done, Labrn. If memory servers, and granted it's been a very long time since I read any Dracula books, Alucard was an alias he used when he chose to mingle in society. I'm actually a little surprised you're the only one who caught that. And I'm afraid I'll have to mimic Pahefi's confusion on what you meant and I can read your English, though my confusion may have something to do with the fact that I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're correct Mr. Gray, Alucard was the name that Dracula used when impersonating a human in the book. Too bad the movie was ruined by Keanu Reeves' acting. Ah well.

And for Labrn's reference, Allan Quatermain is a character from H. Rider Haggard's "King Solomon's Mines" stories from the mid-to0late 1880's. So they'd be fairly new stories in Bon Bon's time. Smile He was a big game hunter in Africa, where his many adventures took place. Labrn was referring to Quartermain being unable to die as the very spirit of Africa itself would not allow it. I would assume this is because it had chosen Quartermain for it's living avater or somesuch. Now, I can't recall an example from any of the stories of Quartermain being immortal, but it was referenced in the movie "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" and it has been rather a long while since I've read any of the books so it's quite likely.

I hope that clears things up a little. Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I remebered correctly about Dracula, thank you for confirming it, but I am surprised to hear about a vampire movie I missed, do you know the name of it? As for Allan Quartermain, I knew about him and his "condition", having read the books myself years ago and then of course there was the movie, but William Quartermain is what stumped me, that I did'nt recongnize. That was'nt Allan's son's name, was it?
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The movie was Dracula (Bram Stoker's Dracula, same thing).

William? Drat, misread again. I really need to get a pair of eyes that work one of these days.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Dracula, hm? Thank you again, Xebulon, and good luck finding a pair of eyes that work, though you may want to consider glasses or contact lenses first. I would imagine they would be much easier to come by and far safer.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I'm glad I remebered correctly about Dracula, thank you for confirming it, but I am surprised to hear about a vampire movie I missed, do you know the name of it? As for Allan Quartermain, I knew about him and his "condition", having read the books myself years ago and then of course there was the movie, but William Quartermain is what stumped me, that I did'nt recongnize. That was'nt Allan's son's name, was it?

No, you guys are right. I put the wrong name down Razz I was typing while my roomate was watching a movie. I'm sure you've all had one of those. Your writing somebody says or you hear something and end up writing it down accidently.

As for my english, I'll try to explain a bit better then:
Labrn is an aldeberran, in the same way that Africa won't let Quartermain die, the aldeberran kind won't let Labrn die until he is the last one. For every one that passes away, the memoris and powers transfer to Labrn who is a vessel for the race's power. Think of him like a giant battery for the souls of his kind. When all others have died, and he is the last one, well thats alot of power in one person. Once he is the last, his sole purpose is to deystroy those who deystroyed them.

An odd side note, after I had written that part of my storyline with Labrn, who originally it was just Labrn Mystic, until I decided to make them into two diferent people. Labrn Mystic stands for "Martyr of Vengeance and Glory" in which Mystic is the last female to die, who chooses to die (as a martyr) to activate the powers with Labrn who will then fight all the enemies of their kind (out of "Vengeance" and for the "Glory" of Aldeberrans)
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
Pahefi: Nyaaaa ~<3 ...

Well, allow me to make it simple for you:

As long as you arn't here to deystroy any of my kind *lick* I can continue to be playful and friendly. ^_^
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Labrn is an aldeberran, in the same way that Africa won't let Quartermain die, the aldeberran kind won't let Labrn die until he is the last one. For every one that passes away, the memoris and powers transfer to Labrn who is a vessel for the race's power. Think of him like a giant battery for the souls of his kind. When all others have died, and he is the last one, well thats alot of power in one person. Once he is the last, his sole purpose is to deystroy those who deystroyed them.

An odd side note, after I had written that part of my storyline with Labrn, who originally it was just Labrn Mystic, until I decided to make them into two diferent people. Labrn Mystic stands for "Martyr of Vengeance and Glory" in which Mystic is the last female to die, who chooses to die (as a martyr) to activate the powers with Labrn who will then fight all the enemies of their kind (out of "Vengeance" and for the "Glory" of Aldeberrans)

If I were you, I'd find a new purpose in life. That sounds horrible and seems like the end product of the most pessimistic and petty minded society. Who goes through that sort trouble to plan for their own utter annihilation? Especially if their desired legacy is not grand engineering achievements , works of art that are admired for the rest of time, or even a language and culture that can still be noticed millenia afterwards, but instead the complete obliteration of all the peoples who oppose them. Razz
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies Labrn, but I have to agree with Dr. Fuchs on this one.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid I'm half and half on the subject, myself.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pahefi: I only play, never destroy <3<3<3

bi: *looks around* i love wrecking stuff *glares at the window* i hate closed windows!!!!!
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:

If I were you, I'd find a new purpose in life. That sounds horrible and seems like the end product of the most pessimistic and petty minded society. Who goes through that sort trouble to plan for their own utter annihilation? Especially if their desired legacy is not grand engineering achievements , works of art that are admired for the rest of time, or even a language and culture that can still be noticed millenia afterwards, but instead the complete obliteration of all the peoples who oppose them. Razz

Now now, its not my only purpose in life. Consider it a contigency plan. Also, it was changed to females. The ritual to bind him to his race was originally done when Males ruled. They planned to make an invincible warrior to fight the females who were growing in number against them. A rebel group of powerful females infiltrated the ritual and disrupted the casting, adding their own piece chaning his immortality to be tied to the lives of females.

Outside of that, our kind are excellent craftswomen, especially in the ways of jewelry and gemcutting. If all goes well, you shall see if Vanessa will still make an avatar for Mystic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3