FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
.:: something from a phox ::.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I was right in my guess about your artist style, unique but influenced by one or more other styles. And I agree with your opinion on Egypt, "It's one of the most intresting culture's there is.". I also agree with bittenhard, "your rendition of Mary Blue is so cute", if nothing else. The picture you provided of Carrie Phox is very cute too. (By the way, welcome back, bittenhard, it seems to me you've been absent some time.)
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hohoo!Ha-ha nice!!And okay,im going to ask you some questions,but not right now its 12 o'clock in my country,so will be having a disscusion another time perhaps?? Wink Oh,Ashton"Looks like I was right in my guess about your artist style,unique" can I have some credit too for guessing?Just kidding!Sorry about my worse sence of humor,but like i said its midnight,i don't know what im typing,otherwise im sometimes funny... Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want credit for what you've said or done, Cesar, then claim it, it's yours, it is not for me nor anyone else to give, though, sadly, that does'nt stop some from trying.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No man!I am just kidding,as i have said its 12 o'clock!Goddamit!My eyes hurt but ill keep typing!!Nobody can stop me!Im immortal when it comes to this! Very Happy I can see that you too was going to ask/try to guess the same thing.I just beat you to it.Doesnt matter who takes credit!!As long as we have the same ideas,no? Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, Cesar, true. Now, a peice of friendly advice, go to sleep.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Brava Carrie! Very Happy
Your gallery is really nice, I love your cutest girls and I like a lot the way you draw the background, what tools do you use? They're really fascinating, the lights look like neon.
In regards to your comic, I hope that you'll be able to draw at least some softcore scenes, starting with partial nudities (breasts and buttocks) and continuing with a full nude, even without close up details.
Showing an intercourse, as in the second picture, even if only with partial nudes, could anyway stimulate the reader's imagination, the art of seduction is in the sensuality of the main characters (the expressions and the movements of the bodies), and not only in the detailed vision of the private parts.
For a site like PBB it would be preferred to show at least some nudes, that you can draw and render as an artistic nude, obviously. Smile
let me know what do you think .

The intercourse like I showed at the last post I can handle no problem =3
It's when we go detailed, but my love said he'd help a hand with that ;3
he is a bit less shy then I am :3

I am only worried about one thing and that would be Mary's room, i have no images of Mary's room. I will send the cover to your e-mail now and also a preview text of the story what will go on.

If you don' t hear from me for a while it's cause I'll be leaving soon for a very long time...

But properly I'll finish a few pages soon enough so you can update
I wrote the story in e-mail Vanessa I hope you like it <3<3<3

- Carrie
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good pics you have done there Carrie. Smile Also not sure if you mentioned this in any of your past posts but do you have any kind of gallery we could see your art?
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://carrie-phox.deviantart.com

I'm afraid I do not have a website any more, when my ex and I broke up he took down the site without any saving, i'm building one but really slowly, but XD i do so many things for my pleasure.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ksathra-blackfox wrote:
Very good pics you have done there Carrie. Smile Also not sure if you mentioned this in any of your past posts but do you have any kind of gallery we could see your art?

Carrie-Phox wrote:
Thank you very much mr. wonderful Very Happy
oh sounds sexy *giggles*

I'm really happy that you like my work if you'd like to see more i'd say visit my http://carrie-phox.deviantart.com

I used to had a website but my friend and I broke up and he decided with no saving of the website to take it off.
I'm hoping to find someone to collaborate with cause I'm not in the mood anymore to run a website alone.

you must one day show me your lovely art work too...
^-^ I'm always interested to see others Very Happy

There ya go Ksathra.
sLaV

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is... Unbalivable...no...UNREAL Shocked Shocked Shocked
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL nah XD

I seen a lot better LOL XD XD XD
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I've gotten a chance to stop by your Deviant-art.

"sprecken ze sexy!" ;P

I love your lighting! Just about every picture glows. Half reminds me of a Lite-Brite ^_^ I love the effects.

Don't be too shy on not being able to draw more adult styled art. I suck at drawing genetalia (let alone spelling it without help ;P) but you already do rather well at it.

I don't know if your familiar with it, but an often favored style I enjoy seeing is what alot of your works display. Its called "Madonna" where figures are nude, but there are no signs of genetelia. The only things is curves.

I like that style, because its easier on me (though I've been drawing them in these past sketches) The only true thing I can ever get right on my own are nipples, but there are times when I'll spend 20 minutes just on a set of nipples because they're not "just right".

*hugz*
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yes madonna style

my lil carrie has a lot of fluff over her breasts and that's why you don't see anything over there XD

her love though you see something.
but not much all though, hmmm my love is sexy *Drool*

i dunno, whenever i see someone drawing carrie with 'pink' nippels i go like: hey they look pasted on it XD
i rather have a dark fluff over it then since there dark brown anyway XD ROFLS

but hmmmmmmmmm, let me see, right now, i'm working on the 'pleasure bon bon fan comic issue one, and i'm doing just what i love doing the most, >X3
being a tease >X3

i have taken most images of 'carrie phox off the net though
she gets copied often so I'm like: *Sigh* give up

but oh well, i'm kind of shy like that too. Scared that people will say it's not original enough, and i'm tired of hearing that to be honest,
cause most of the time, those who copy me are like: OMG YOU ARE SO ORIGINAL

>_> get it? =3

i just finished 4 commissions a cover for PBB and 1 page and i'm 1/3rd with the 2nd page.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all Carrie i think your art is as orriginal as it can get.Belive me,i have never seen this style of drawing!Those who say its unoriginal,in most cases,turn out to be artist rivals or people who just are too jealous.Am i right? Wink The copy bit is THE most awfull thing that can hapen to any artist,even Ms.Santato has expirienced it.Its not pretty seing your work wasted.But look at it this way,if they want to copy you that means your orriginal and they admire your art,why else would they copy it??Just dont give up,you have a talant like most of the members here.Dont you think we would have criticised you if you weren't that good?Normaly i dont criticise people who are not good at things,but i give them a litle encouragement and show them their mistakes. Laughing
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
You really should take a look at the gallery, if you have'nt already, UltimaWolf0.

I sure did and I must say I'm quite awe struck. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
ah yes madonna style.

So you have heard of the style. Good, I'm not just making things up. Razz

Carrie-Phox wrote:
my lil carrie has a lot of fluff over her breasts and that's why you don't see anything over there XD...i dunno, whenever i see someone drawing carrie with 'pink' nippels i go like: hey they look pasted on it XD
i rather have a dark fluff over it then since there dark brown anyway XD ROFLS...
I'll have to remember that when I get to coloring my sketches Wink Would you like to be in one of them?

Carrie-Phox wrote:
...i'm doing just what i love doing the most, >X3
being a tease >X3...
*glomp/hugz* ;P

Carrie-Phox wrote:
i just finished 4 commissions a cover for PBB and 1 page and i'm 1/3rd with the 2nd page.

Sounds like you've been busy. Don't let the stupid internet get you down. People will always take stuff. Its alot easier than robbing a bank or hi-jacking a car, so thats why its such a popular thing to do. Myself, I havn't really done too much original stuff to even post up and be recognized, so I'm a bit more care free about it. But for those like Vanessa where its a means of income, Mad Damn those pirates!
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD HEY! Pirates on the internet! XD OMG that's a good one Very Happy

Quote:
I'll have to remember that when I get to coloring my sketches Wink Would you like to be in one of them?

First of all, I don't mind ^-^
Really, but you don't have too, it's all up to you if you feel like drawing my chara's, though Carrie's very shy phox, just in case you plan adult image, she's very shy and kill the camera that's taking the pic XD XD XD LOL

but bi-ancha on the other hand XD
she'll be in issue 2 for the fan comic of pleasure bon bon and that will be very adultly XD any one up for it?
I was thinking about it any way,
she's really a man eater (even for breakfast) >X3. So I need a few guys an way for this issue though I don't know how much issue 1 and 2 of pages will be all ready O_O

but here's a sneak preview of the fan comic pleasure bon bon : Illusion Part I

:p

Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you ever cease to amaze with your amazing artwork? (I, for one, certainly hope not)
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hides with red cheeks*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the blushing bride to be. Come now, don't be shy or embarrassed, stand proud by your work, you've more than earned it with your artwork.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stands proud but then falls off the building that's only 1meter high*

XD i'm to shy... Embarassed
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah,dont worry it will pass.Just keep practicing standing proud,eventually you'll get used to it! Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at all, Ms.Phox, you may have stood proud for but a moment but a moment can be an eternity in itself. I trust you were'nt harmed by your fall?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:

First of all, I don't mind ^-^
Really, but you don't have too, it's all up to you if you feel like drawing my chara's, though Carrie's very shy phox, just in case you plan adult image, she's very shy and kill the camera that's taking the pic XD XD XD LOL

Very shy eh? Curious I think I have just the one for you. 2 actually, pending if you'd like it to be "Madonna" style, or shall I include the proper colored nipples? ;P

Carrie-Phox wrote:
but bi-ancha on the other hand XD
she'll be in issue 2 for the fan comic of pleasure bon bon and that will be very adultly XD any one up for it?
I was thinking about it any way,
she's really a man eater (even for breakfast) >X3. So I need a few guys an way for this issue though I don't know how much issue 1 and 2 of pages will be all ready O_O

Well, though the others didn't answer, I'll gladly help out anyway my body can ^_^ A real man-eater eh? Well, that could be trouble for Labrn because his weakness is oral. Mystic would love Bi-ancha it sounds like. Mystic is very much the same, if not a big tease like you ;P

Which character would you prefer me to use? Carrie or Bi-ancha? Personally, I want to use everyone's main characters, but if you feel youd rather use a diferent one (for instance, I'm pretty sure if I do another one for Vanessa she'd rather me use, lets say Violet instead of Vanessa's fursona Wink) Let me know, and I'll get started on it just like Kommy & Johnny. Which should be up tomorrow.
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Very shy eh? Curious I think I have just the one for you. 2 actually, pending if you'd like it to be "Madonna" style, or shall I include the proper colored nipples? ;P

Well, though the others didn't answer, I'll gladly help out anyway my body can ^_^ A real man-eater eh? Well, that could be trouble for Labrn because his weakness is oral. Mystic would love Bi-ancha it sounds like. Mystic is very much the same, if not a big tease like you ;P

Which character would you prefer me to use? Carrie or Bi-ancha? Personally, I want to use everyone's main characters, but if you feel youd rather use a different one (for instance, I'm pretty sure if I do another one for Vanessa she'd rather me use, lets say Violet instead of Vanessa's fursona Wink) Let me know, and I'll get started on it just like Kommy & Johnny. Which should be up tomorrow.

i love the madonna style XD
cause carrie has brown nipples so XD

Can you give Bi-Ancha over 5 hours of straight loving or else she'll dump you, Bi-ancha's the other way around in the comic, cause, bi has this ... divinity power that makes men fall in love with her.

Bi's more the sexual goddess of the night. While carrie's more the goddess of illusion Very Happy

bi has black nipples just in case you are interested but down there is pink :p with black.
she's a spotted black jaguar Very Happy

if you want more images of Bi let me know :3

oh yes she's over 7000 years old, just in case :p
Carrie-Phox

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Not at all, Ms.Phox, you may have stood proud for but a moment but a moment can be an eternity in itself. I trust you were'nt harmed by your fall?

yeah i'm ok *has black eye and nose bleeding*

you know what's funny, i crave to draw a 'steamy' picture of Carrie and Remo (my chara's) for my love, but i just can not do it XD
i even had a trade with someone and i still go blushing like a lil school girl. XD LOL
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a late comer to this, my only reaction is "..."

But that's because I was speechless. "Wonderful work" is not strong enough a term, but it gets across a hint of the basic idea, Carrie. And I am sure you will get over the shyness, even if you never become shameless like some of us. Laughing
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
Can you give Bi-Ancha over 5 hours of straight loving or else she'll dump you, Bi-ancha's the other way around in the comic, cause, bi has this ... divinity power that makes men fall in love with her.

Poor little Bi-Ancha... unless she finds a mink male (minks are known for mating times of eight hours a shot... and I mean RL!) she's gonna go from a disappointment to the next! Very Happy
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 hours?!?!8 straight hours??Wooow,now thats a sex machine!Looks like Bugs Bunny met his match! Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrie-Phox wrote:
yeah i'm ok *has black eye and nose bleeding*

*chuckle* Well, at least your not seriously hurt, here, *hands Carrie his handkerchief*, you can use this for your nose. As for Bi-Ancha finding a suitable mate to satisfy her, I'm confident she'll succeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12