FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New Drake's Story/history Dreams of the Past
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another fantastic read, Drake, bravo! I'm afraid, however, I must make two observations, the first being you misspelled my first name and the second being, unless my eyes and mind betrayed me when I sought to verify this, I believe Labrn is a man and Mystic is a woman. And even with these two mistakes, it was, as I said, a fantastic read, bravo. I look forward to you next peice. Oh, and I hope you did'nt take offense at my observations, it's simply my nature to point these sort of things out. And thank you again for including me in you story.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it seems Johnny wrote his response and pointed out the Labrn and Mystic mistake before I could.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Sad I should have checked for typos and i just remembered myctic was the female. This is not my week... my apologies...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to apologize, Drake, we all make mistakes. Besides, you confusion with Labrn and Mystic added a very amusing element to the story. Speaking of your story, would it ruin anything to tell us why Drake's father is so......,how to phrase this delicately, intense?
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would just a little, then next posting of it you may or may not find out but i don't want to let much slip. But I'm goingto try and make the part asgood as i can.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to it. I wonder how Labrn feels about your little mistake, I'm betting he'll find it amusing.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting Mr. Skyflyer. I am curious to see how things work out, and also as to the identity of the black stallion.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just copied the post to my computer. For very long posts I'm printing them out since my computer's battery won't last that long. So I'm not all to certain on the mistake, but by the sounds of it, it'll be interesting.

No worries (for now) Drake, I'll get back to you on it. Keep it up though.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a pretty embarrasing mistake for me... but thats past and I'm hopingto not make many more mistakes. Since there is a major part of the story coming up that ties someone back to bonbon. Also a brief apperence of an old fursona of mine Kurisu Ookami. A wolfen samurai dressed in a long black kimono with a katana and a old western style gun hidden under his kimono at his waist. He wore no shirt but a rather tight fitting pair of leather laced leggings. He stood 5'6, was twentythree years old, bright golden eyes, white fur, quite thing and well toned body (If anyone was lucky to see it), and short cut black hair but he had a 'ponytail' tied behind his head (also short). I might have a old drawing if anyonewould like tosee it, or I'll just draw a new one (most likely will look better). My time is up and I am off, take care everyone.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats alright Drake, as long as its fixed in future stories. Razz

Besides, its no worse then when Vanessa mistook me for wanting Labrn and Mystic in a pin-up together. Shocked Brother and sister...well she probably wouldn't mind, but I on the other hand..
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, ok my worries are gone and I'm back on track. Now Mystic will meet Drake soon too, but at a big twist wich now comes to wonder, Vanessa. Who are the bouncers or guards at Delight Castle? Just curious.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Drake, I guess it was for just those kind of mistakes that "Edit" was made. I'd certainly like to see a picture of your "old fursona" Kurisu Ookami, old and new, if you don't mind. Labrn, did'nt you and Mystic almost make than mistake already or is my tired and cold stricken mind remembering incorrectly?

Last edited by Ashton Gray on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to it Drake.

Well, halfway there Ashton, but good memory. She slipped in expecting someone else, but it ended up being Labrn.

Though, I'm glad we don't have too many fangirls Drake, we could have ended up in a rather embarrassing photo. Embarassed
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, that's odd, I remember typing "almost" where that first "already" is....ah well, as I said, "...tired and cold stricken mind...". Looks like it's my turn to make use of the "Edit" feature Laughing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take some NyQuill and try to get some sleep, goodnight or morning depending on where you are.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old pic lost, father burnt it (Blasted fool) But A new pic I drew, scaning the black and white version in first then will tryto color it in photoshop later.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By accident or on purpose, if I may be so bold?
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purpose, he hates what I draw. Also he might or might not have been drunk. If he wasdrunk he'd have threatened me wich he didn't so he must have been sober.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like quite the charmer, your father. If I may ask, would he be a reference to your fursona's father?
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a bummer Drake.But i've been there...my father was not the peacefull type too.You should have seen him when i brought a bad greade once.Talk about a Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a way yes he does relate to Drake's father in the story. Just not that awful since if he was I'd have been sent away from him nine years ago when i was ten. Oh and a side note. The next half of this chapter will be delayed for finals, my last week until I'm out and looking for collage. *Cheers* I'm nervious but not, I'll just be more nervious when I turn twenty in October Razz
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll wait, Drake, thanks for the heads up. Good luck on your finals, just use your horse sense and you'll do fine. Laughing
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I have graduated happily. Unlike a few of my friends who are now findign the stress of engagment when they purposed to their Girlfriends I'm single and happy :p Oh, and look here soon for the next part of the story. Take care everyone.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on graduating, Drake.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Mr. Skyflyer!
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Finally Reply with quote

Here we go, I'm sorry it's late and that I've been gone. Wokr and things are not going well for me.

After a moment she did let me go and tapped my nose, giggling softly.
“Betty will be in to see you later today, unless your feeling good enough to get up and walk then she’ll find you. She always gets the man she seeks out.” The way Violet said that made me just a little nervous and once she got up and left the room, others followed her that remained and I was alone. Just outside Delight Castle a carriage arrived but it was a privately owned carriage with the name, Skyflyer on the side. The black stallion who had assaulted Drake walked out of Delight Castle and up to the carriage.
“Good to see you sir, your guess was correct. Your son had run away to the place where least ever think to look.” the stallion said and soon a elder stallion opened the door of the carriage, still tall but his eyes darkened and mane turned to gray.
“Good… but we will give it time Bruno. Lets find an inn to stay at and tomorrow we or shall I say you will make another approach to Drake.” The elder stallion smirked and slowly got back in the carriage. But soon Bruno slowly looked around before back to the Elder stallion.
“Sir but is this not breaking a law?” he questioned.
“No, I came here once when I was young so I figured the boy would do the same. I bought you the ticket but did not say where it went there for no law was broken. Now that we are in Bonbon I can tell you what I know. Now go get something to eat my dark friend, and soon I will be face to face with my son.” He snapped his fingers and the driver of the carriage crack his whip and the horses started to slowly pull it up the street. The elder stallion suddenly started to laugh loudly, an eerie laugh that would make the heart freeze in fear for a moment. Bruno smirked as he watched him leave and he chuckled darkly himself.
“Yes… father. You took me in after the runt left. Now he hides in Delight Castle…. If he thinks he is save in there he is half wrong.” Bruno knew that there was fairly good security there and if Drake choose to also be part of it he might not be so well matched. As the carriage disappeared around the corner, the stallion inside gave a soft sigh.
“Drake my son, you’ve run so long and now that you’ve seemed to stop you just fell into my trap. I hope you enjoy you last few days at the Delight Castle… “ The stallion smirks and started to laugh darkly out loud, people on the streets turned their heads and looked at the passing carriage.
Meanwhile, at Delight Castle…
“Maybe I should try to walk now.. It’s been at least two hours since they left. Ah me, that Violet sure is something…” I sighed softly and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard the door open, someone had came in and then once the door closed, it locked. Quickly I opened my eyes and sat up, only to see a strange vixen leaning against the door, only dressed in a tight red dress with ruby red lipstick and blue eye shadow.
“Mmm, please tell me the stud I’m looking at is Drake Skyflyer.” She giggles and walked closer, pointing to a bulge in the sheets. “And please do say that is for me.” I looked down and blushed brightly to notice my erection and was just as embarrassed to know she noticed it.
“I I am Drake Skyflyer miss but who are you…” I gasped when she suddenly pulled the blankets off and ran her warm delicate fingers over my length, it felt so good as she leaned down and licked softly at the tip of my shaft.
“Mmm, tasty. Now lets try and get some of that cream out of you.” She spoke in a deep and husky voice, licking more at my length slowly but after a moment she stopped again. Suddenly she pushed me onto my back, grabbing some of the sheets and blankets to quickly tie me up. She was far too fast for me to even act on it.
“I’m sorry sweetie, I have my orders but at least I got a few licks in hmm? Ah Hashanah!” From between her breasts he pulled out a small knife in a golden sheath. Unsheathing the blade her smirk turned more and she ran then blade very softly over my cheek. “Mmm, you know, I love finding suckers like you. Your worth a lot of money dead or alive and sweetie I’m not sure I can get someone like you out alive so…” The vixen began to lower then blade to my neck and was ready to slash my throat, when suddenly the door was kicked open. Betty ran in with her bodyguard.
“Let him go!” Betty shouted and her bodyguard readied her blade, locking her eyes on the vixen who now looked in shock at them, dropping her knife she raises her hands up. The bodyguard came closer and glares at the vixen, not speaking a word still but the vixen seemed to know what she wanted. Quickly she got of me and smirks.
“Hey now sweet thing, no need to point weapons now hmm? I just wanted to have fun with….” Quickly the vixen ran for the open door, but only to be greeted by Violet’s fist in a punch to the face. A loud thud and a groan the vixen was out for the count.
“Try and kill MY bodyguard? Sigh… I think Drake needs a bodyguard himself and….” Violet paused, they all started at me and I blinked, still tied up, naked, and with a hard erection.
“Well… I.. Ha-ha.. Interesting day huh?” I said softly and could tell my cheeks were glowing brighter then red tomatoes.

Chapter 3
The Deal

All of this is just Part one of a chain story I’ll be writing. I’ll keep posting it in the same topic now and then Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very intresting new segment, Drake, very amusing and well done. Quite the surprise about your father and Bruno.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes his head* Poor Drake. I hate it when lovers turn enemy. Such a shame.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Doesn't look like Drake is doing too well as a bodyguard so far... poor guy.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just has to learn to bite the bullet, so to speak, and use those muscles of his, he'd be fine if he did.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting Mr. Skyflyer. Nice use of the first-person by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5