FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New Drake's Story/history Dreams of the Past
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: New Drake's Story/history Dreams of the Past Reply with quote

here is the story I've been writeing for a while and much mroe is to some. Yes I did have Bonbon mentioned in it and the begining starts off as Drake at his mannor and he had cam,e back from Bonbon and Alexia with him but they aren't lovers, just friend as you'll see. Enjoy and tell me if I need to work on a few things ok? ^^

I shot up from the bed quickly in a cold but at the same time a hot sweat. I looked around my room and sighed, thankful to see I was still in my home. One of my maids heard me and now I guess I may have screamed. A nock to my door and her voice spoke up saying "Mr. Skyflyer? Are you alright sir?" I knew right off that is was Alexia whom I met in Bonbon the first time I got there, she had come back with me and already fell head over heels for the blacksmith in town.
"Yes, I am fine.. perhaps I should use a vacation." I replied and slipped from bed, walking to my dresser to put my kilt on and began to braid my hair. Looking at myself in the mirror I was shocked at how much I had grown up. Only ten years ago I was a scared little boy who ran from home by stealing my father's boat then kept running until I just needed to settle down. As I got ready I could hear my Mother and father's laughter and soon he could see them and himself at a young age. This was when I was three years old and I was in my father's jacket and top hat with covered my face fully. I smiled at first then I felt a pain in my heart, sharp and quick for I then remembered that her death came two years later on that day. The date was July 14th, her death was on a Sunday around twelve in the afternoon.
Another knock on my door and soon the door opened, bringing me back from my 'daydream'.
It was Alexia, wearing the dress I bought her and the earring her lover got her. Yes she was beautiful and she was a rare sight to be seen out of Bonbon but, her lover never knew and he never would know of her past in Bonbon. what happens in Bonbon stays in Bonbon.
"My Lord, I believe the carriage is ready for you and I.. I had packed your things while you slept. I also already found and place for you to stay." Alexia's voice was soft but nervous. I began to wonder what she spoke of, I didn't need a carriage for I wasn't going anywhere, was I? I looked into her eyes, trying to see why she was so nervous but I saw nothing but my reflection and the warm glow her eyes always held.
"A carriage? My dear Alexia whatever do you speak of? I had not planned anything lately and I..." It dawned on me just then, she had a few days ago been speaking of sending me someplace wonderful and that I've been there before but this time would be different. I tried to think of every place I went to but there have been so many that it hurt to try and think. Suddenly one name came up, Bonbon. It had to be, it just had to. There was no place else she'd send me in such a way but one thing made me wonder all the more. Why was she sending me there?
I believe it was now close to eleven am and I was making sure everything was fit and ready before I had to go, this trip would be a few hours or perhaps a day even. I was used to long trips but sometimes I couldn't stand them and wish I could run with the wind and get there faster. Before I entered the carriage outside that a stunningly beautiful mare with black fur and a long violet mane Alexia gave me a piece of paper with a name on it, Violet Berry. I wondered why she gave it to me but I turned to ask and the door to my home shut and she was gone. I slipped the note slightly under my gold bracer on my left wrist and climbed up into the carriage, thinking of my destination and this Violet Berry as I tried to think if I knew her. Not long after we had set off I began to fall asleep, trying to keep awake but I found it impossible to, and soon my world was dark and the dreams began.

It was raining hard outside as Drake looked out the window and at the angry clouds that so rudely made it rain and the wind howl. Often Drake would sneak out but after a loud crash of thunder and a bright explosion of lightning Drake ran to his mother and hid under her long flowing dress. Drake hated thunder and lightning with a passion.
"My silly boy... it won't hurt you in here. Your safe." Drake's mother Anna cooed softly, as he came out from under her skirt and was soon lifted into her arms. Drakes mother was the most beautiful mare in the world as his father said and he had met her in England on one of his trips then a year later Drake was born.
"Mommy make stop make stop...." Drake begged as he looked at his mother with big blue eyes. His mother giggled and kissed his nose softly as she began to rock him gently.
"My sweet little boy, you have nothing to fear. If it tries to get you your big strong daddy will take care of it and so will eyes. I won't ever let anything take you from me or me from you my Drake." She said but deep down she knew something with her was wrong and it broke her heart to tell her son she'd never leave him, when she knew soon she would be. as the storm raged on Drake's father came from outside, he had been making sure all his boats and men were back, docked, and safe. "Bloody storm raging and.. what are ya doing up boy? It's yer nap time. Go on up ta bed lad." Drakes father Vernon said in a slightly rough voice, he picked up his wife's British accent though it sounded funny for him to talk that way.
"Dear, Drake can't sleep because of the storm. Why not let him stay up with us for a bit longer? It might help him and your almost always out." Anna said to her Vernon, pouting softly and gave a sniffle which when she did do this Vernon would do anything she asked, almost that is. He sighed and nodded to her then sat down in his fine leather chair near the window, Drake and his mother joined him by kneeling and sitting down on the floor next to him. They watched the storm outside the window together and soon Drake began to doze off until he was asleep in his mother's lap.

The carriage came to a sudden stop and I woke up with a slight start, my heart pounding from the dream I just had. I looked out the window and saw I was in Bonbon, smiling to myself I sighed happily. "The place where no man goes unwanted." I thought to myself and got out on my own, gathered my luggage which wasn't much.
"Will ye be staying long handsome?" the driver of the carriage said to me and winked, first words she spoke while I wasn't asleep. I nodded and smirked to her, of course I would be here long since I needed rest and the other thing, to Find this Violet Berry. The carriage went down the street and turned a corner then was gone, she had dropped me off right in front of Delight Castle and I turned to go in. Alas I was halted by a pair of very lovely women, one a skunkette and the other a vixen who instantly pressed their soft breasts to my chest, looking at me with hungry eyes.
"Oh my. Look what we have here! A handsome stallion that looks lonely. Perhaps he would like to come with us?" The first female spoke in a hot and lusty voice. She sounded French and her choice of clothing was a long flowing dress and a tight corset that pushed her perked breasts up. Her vixen friend who's paw moved down and tried to slip under my kilt, already I was getting greatly aroused but right now I wasn't here for this.
"I'm sorry my dear sweet ladies, I'm afraid I'm in search for someone. Her name is Violet ber--" The skunkette cut me off and pointed at the castle, that look in her eyes gone.
"There! She is in THERE!" She hissed and pushed past me, stomping off. The vixen seemed to just giggle at her friend and walked up to me, smiling nicely and I knew she wouldn't yell at me like her friend did. "You must excuse her, she is extremely horny and gets angry in seconds even over a small thing. Now go have fun with your Violet." She spoke in a southern accent to me, very sweet girl and I watched her trot off after her skunkette friend. when I entered the Castle I looked and saw one of the Champagne twins and smiled, she is very sweet or I think she is. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell who is who with those two, but I'd find out soon enough when I go to the bar for a glass of wine.
As I approached the bar I stopped dead in my tracks, I saw the most beautiful women in the world and my knees felt weak and my heart pounded hard like a hammer driving a rail spike into the ground. A beautiful female raccoon with violet fur and dark violet marking on her tail, then it dawned on me, she MUST be Violet. I felt a little sheepish to not notice it at first and tried to move but I could not. Just then she turned and saw me, walking up to me slowly and as she past me her hand brushed over my chest and I nearly fainted right there.
“Hello big guy.” Violet cooed and walked on.
A voice of a bloody angel, damn I needed to turn around and talk to her but here I stood, looking foolish starting with my eyes wide open. Attractive right? Well after an hour or so a small but beautiful mouse walked up, trailing her finger up my chest slowly.
“So you’re the stallion Violet said she saw, how silly but how handsome you look. Now are you going to pose like that all night or come with me?” The mouse’s voice whispered hotly, a wanting tone in her voice. Little did I know this was Betty, the Princess of Delight Castle and when she wanted something or someone she often got it right away. I could speak since I kept seeing and hearing Violet’s voice, Betty on the other hand too me by hand and walked me up stair to her room. It would be to my surprise that Violet also shared a room with Betty and what I had in store for me.
“Wha.. That women..” I whispered then hearing the door lock I whipped around, I was trapped. Betty was leaning on the door with her eyes looking over my body. I could feel them taking in every inch and every detail.
“Miss I am looking for-” She cut me off by suddenly launching herself at me like a predator attacking it’s prey once it was cornered. Down I went onto the bed behind me, and Betty’s quick hands removed my belt and kilt swiftly and I only noticed it when I was face to face with her tight wet pussy and she began to lick over my cock. A blush came to my cheeks and I felt my cock hardening, rising up from her soft and hot tongue running from base to tip.
“Oh goodness… Miss I…” again betty cut me off as she took the tip of my cock into her hot mouth, using her breasts to rub and massage it. She was giving me the best tit fuck I’ve ever had! My eyes locked onto her pussy and I soon found myself slipping two fingers in her, my thumb rubbing her clit.
“Ooooh… yessss!” Betty hissed in pleasure, moaning around my cock as it entered her hot mouth again. My fingers moved slowly and gently, as I watched her honey flow from her. Her moans where sweet but what was I doing here? I was looking for Violet not this mouse, but I can’t say I wasn’t enjoying myself. She moved herself slightly then suddenly pressed her pussy top my face, forcing my fingers out and a bit of my snout into her. As if being asked my tongue started to lash out at her tight silky walls, feeling her honey dripping down my face. “Oh my god! Mmm, your good Drake, so very good. Now get ready for more.” Betty whispered hotly and I swear I heard the footsteps of someone else. How did she know my name? Was this all set up? Just that moment I remembered Alexia had sent me here and got everything ready. Had she spoken to Betty and got this set up? “I’m here Betty and… OH! Is that for me!?” I heard another female’s voice, I heard it somewhere before. “Hello big guy.” replayed in my head and then my heart began to pound hard in my chest. It was Violet. I soon felt her tongue going from the base to the tip of my cock, her tongue was amazing! I think I must be just falling in love with her, would that be bad? To me it wasn’t bad but I couldn’t just say ‘I love you’ to her so suddenly. No I need to do something, yes ask her to dinner! I could hears and feel Betty’s shaking, her moans echoing faintly in the room. “Oooooh god! Oh I.. I’m going to cum!” Betty screamed loudly as her body tensed and legs lock my head in place, her honey gushed down over my face and at that moment I felt Violet lower herself on me. Betty moved off of my face and grins, laying down as the tip of her nose touched the tip of my cum soaked snout. My eyes closed and I began to moan softly, Violet moved down and was taking in my cock fully. Oh god was I in heaven right now, it seemed Betty was just warming me up. “Violet dear have all the fun you want with him, he will be here for a long time I’m guessing.” Betty spoke softly but she still faced me when it was violet she spoke to. “Oh god betty, he is so big1 Can I keep him *whimper* please?” Violet was begging to keep me, this must be a dream this must be. I moaned louder and Betty moved away slowly as I sat up, my arms moving around Violet and I began to bounce her over my cock. “Oh god… My god! Your driving me crazy!” Violet screamed out as Betty gathered some clothes and a bathrobe, heading out of the room to go wash up. Now it was just Violet and myself. Violet moved quickly into each of my thrusts, out hips slapping together as her sweet juices began to flow. Our climax would come sooner then we thought. Violet’s scream joined with my own as her hot cream splashed over me and I soon felt my cock throb and my rich seed fill her, most came out with her cum however. Violet kissed my cheek and honestly I can’t remember what happened after. I only remember seeing her warm eyes looking to mine then everything slowly darkened, it seemed sleep took over me. That’s when dreams came again.

Drake woke up in his bed, his mother must have placed him there when he fell asleep. Odd moans and different squeaking sounds came from the room down the hall, his mother and father’s room. They told him never to go in there if he heard noises like that, so he never did. The storm had tapered off to just rain and a few faint flashes yet hardly any thunder, but sadly little did drake know that the sounds he heard were not what he might have thought they were. That night drake’s mother had her first heart attack, and was lucky to still be alive but she was sick and it wasn’t her last.

More to come soon.. Enjoy what I have here and I will post the rest in time.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, Drake, not bad at all. It definitely shows you worked very hard on it, keep up the good work. I look forward to you next peice of work.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo Drake! Very Happy I realy enjoyed reading it.The wide description of the spicey scenes was the cherry on top! Laughing And i will certanly enjoy reading the next part.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to read it next time I stop by Drake, I just swung in to post up a quick little goodie that no one more than you will truly love!

Now mind you, its just the rough sketch, and it'll be sometime before I can go back over it. I'm not too certain if I want to color it yet either, because I can lose details when I turn sketches to be colored. The whole, inking and making lines bolder, I tend to lose details or mess the pictures up. None the less:
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w259/LabrnMystic/DrakeMystic.jpg

I'm changing up my beach story a bit Drake, just for you. I originally had Mystic trying to get a piece of poor William after a swimming race (Poor William tires/cramps and nearly drowns, causing Mystic to have to fish him out.) So, sending him home before he catchs a cold, Mystic's hopes for someone with a "goodsize" seemed hopeless, til a certain blonde someone overheard her dilema and came to save the day. Wink
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice drawing for your first time!
Bravo Labrn!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm honnored Labrn *blush* you did good on him, very good. Drake will be there to brighten anyones day Wink
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked For the first time?!?!I find that hard to belive... omg Thats a nice drawing.I havent seen that good of a drawing for a long time(i mean for a first time fanart)Keep it up Labrn!! Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to call you a liar, Labrn, but I have to agree with Cesar " Shocked For the first time?!?! I find that hard to believe..." Incredibly well done.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to call a liar as well but I do think you must have drawn abit in ther past or the talent flows from your fingertips and draws great artwork Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Not to call you a liar, Labrn, but I have to agree with Cesar " Shocked For the first time?!?! I find that hard to believe..." Incredibly well done.

Razz You guys are all too busy trying not to hurt my feelings. I guess no one has caught on I'm in the military. I'd be more used to someone saying "The hell thats your first time ya son of a b*tch!" Tongue

Anyways, its not my first drawing ever, its my first fanart. I've tried my hand at drawing, but I'm usually better with small details. How I did this one, I took pieces from pictures I've come across or searched for "poses" by looking at other artists' art. Then I take pieces I like, trace some rough outlines or any crucial parts I don't want to mess up. For instance, when I do the upcoming picture with Betty in it, I'll try to find a picture with her face in just the right pose and trace as much as I can, for my drawing hand isn't that great, and lines and curves get messed up. (May 3rd Vanessa. Since I didn't make it in time for your birthday, I'll at least have the sketch up on mine. Promise!)

I'm a bit upset, when I was going to place it on my scanner, the page got ripped Sad as you can see the faint outlines of tape across your ears. Which by the way, I hated doing your hair Drake! Evil or Very Mad I redid it about 5 times until I finally finished with something I could agree with (Another reason why I don't put out too much art unless I have a deadline, I'm get too picky and perfectionist!)

Well, I have to go do military stuff. I'll be putting a thread up with what I plan to draw, and if anyone would like to take Labrn's place in my pictures. Good job on the story Drake.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, I love my hair Wink Makes Drake look all the more handsome and adorable! And thanks, I'm getting close to finnishing it already Wink
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd never guess you as a military man Labrn.No offense,but you do look like more of a lover than a fighter.I remember my brother went to serve in the military a long time a go.I also remember that he came back with a bullet hole in his ass Laughing He said thats the worst expirience-being in the military.But no worries Labrn,its tough,but im sure you are going to make it trough. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd have never guessed him as a military man because you've not read some of his previous posts, it's pretty obvious to those of us who have, at least it is to me, I really have no right to speak for the others. Besides, Labrn, just because your in the military does'nt mean we can't or should'nt be polite to you.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all love ya Labrn Wink and we ar all here for you too. Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like when Drake had leg surgery, which I'm guessing is still doing well, your leg I mean, Drake.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything Labrn, your service should (and has for me) earn you greater respect.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats strange.I usualy enjoy reading posts,both old and new. Wassat It must have sliped by my.Well no matter,you live and learn Wink And my best wishes to you Labrn,as i have said,you'll make it trough!
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ashton, you forget your about the most observant person here. I thank you all for the love Very Happy *hugz you all*

I am more of a lover than a fighter Young Cesar, but that doesn't mean theres no fight in this feline. Cool Its just one of the many sides of the D20 that is = Labrn. Razz

As for the next pic, I'm making a seperate thread of it. Hope you all enjoy. Especially Vanessa.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the compliment, Labrn, but I have'nt forgotten my observant nature, though, to be fair, I do tend to forget that what seems obvious to me can be incomprehensible to others.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm psoting the next part soon and thiswill contune on and on because there is indeed alot to tell of Drake. I didn't have much for Vanessa and this should help her too Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, when are we going to hear more of this story, Drake? The first part got nice and intense toward the end... Wink
(oh yeah, and sorry I haven't commented until now... good story so far!)

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon my young (or older) friend soon. It takes time to geet good details into it no?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one say "Take your time." Drake, I'd hate to see your story drop after such fine works.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
Soon my young (or older) friend soon. It takes time to geet good details into it no?

Hey, I'm 27... I prefer not to think of myself as "too much of a kid" or "too old" just yet... Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next part of my story will be posted soon enough, a few more days I should say and I wanted to say something about a part in the story but it will spoil it so i'm letting you all wait. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Drake, where is this pic you've done? I'm all a tingle to see more work.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very soon they will be up, do not worry at all for once my story or the next part is up I'll post the pic here for you all to see. It might be different then what i said though or it might not.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagerly expected excitement extirpates ennui. Very Happy
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
Eagerly expected excitement extirpates ennui. Very Happy

Okay, now you're just showing off... Razz

Johnny's backstory
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... true. But those still take a lot of effort to compose. Very Happy
I can switch over to haiku's if you'd rather. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5