FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New Drake's Story/history Dreams of the Past
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who don't know what he just said: "Eagerly expected excitement destroys boredom". That's just one translation, I have others for those who are intrested.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDPC: Chaotic Destruction of Perspicacity Corporation.

That was the name of our movie company back in High School. We focused in making pointless funny movies that, while you unknowingly enjoy our shows, your IQ is dropping by the minute. Razz
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A more intresting name I've rarely heard.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fours days! Chapter one will be done and Chapter two will start! And if it's ok, Kommy, would you like to make an apperence in it? or if anyone for that matter really since we or our characters are all in bonbon.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would'nt mind if you had me appear in your writings, Drake, just make sure to put my musical self in an appropriate light, please.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will Ashton, and I already know a great spot to put you in Smile
Anyone who wants to be in it contact me at [moderator edit: email removed] and tell me just abit on how your character should act, their moods, likes, dislikes, ect.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, or talk to me on ?MSN messenger if anyone has it. Now i'm off to bed. Night.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look foreward to it, goodnight Drake.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what you need us to stand in for Drake, though Mystic is always happy to "teach" a shy lad a thing or two. Wink
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I';m not spoiling anything but I'll just say this. Drake visits bonbon agian and finally meets Violet and that instant he is hooked. Mystic will have a run in with Drake after another 'Dream' when he was growing up. As for the next relece it may be delayed due to Prom tomrrow Saterday may 12... or today really since it is 12:17am for me.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
Well I';m not spoiling anything but I'll just say this. Drake visits bonbon agian and finally meets Violet and that instant he is hooked. Mystic will have a run in with Drake after another 'Dream' when he was growing up. As for the next relece it may be delayed due to Prom tomrrow Saterday may 12... or today really since it is 12:17am for me.

Ooh. Sounds like fun.

I hear what your saying Drake. Being over in Iraq, I'm 9 hrs ahead of home. I've never looked to see how far off I am from this site, but if its based in Italy, then I should only be a few hours ahead.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, i'm posting what i have so far. it might not be the end to what is now chapter 1 but I have what chapter two will be called. I'm off to prom soon so wish me luck.

Three nights later Drakes mother had another attack but this one landed her to the medical house back on shore. The Doctor was one of the best in town and her name was Dr. Kiki Muyama, a very slender and exotic vixen from the lands of Japan. Her breasts were firm and her small tight coat often and mostly always though showed off her cleavage when she found it eased some patients. But not this time, no. Kiki dressed in a long white dress and a tight corset with a red cross on the front.
“..Daddy… mommy going to be ok… isn’t she?” Drake said as tears stained his cheeks. They had all been there for almost a day now and no word on his mother’s condition. Drake’s father just ignored him and had an almost angry yet sad look on his face.
“…Dad-” Drake began but his father glared at him and growled.
“Shut up you little….” He paused and saw the Kiki come out and she held a very sad look on her face.
“Kiki… is she…” he began but Kiki shook her head and spoke.
“…Mr. Skyflyer… little drake… she wishes to see you both.. Right now and hurry. She.. She has not much time left…” Tears were filling Kiki’s eyes and she walked back into the room and let them in after her. As Drake and his father entered his mother lay in bed, breathing weakly and it seemed everything started to leave her and she no longer had that shine in her eyes.
“Drakie…. Sweetie? Come to mommy, please.” His mother said faintly and when his father set Drake on the bed she held him close and Drake hugged her tightly.
“You ok mommy? You come home and we all be happy again right mommy?” drake started to cry again as he was scared and wanted his mother to come home. Drake’s father said nothing and looked away as he knew what was going to happen and in his mind he had already said his goodbyes. Drake’s mother’s eyes began to water with tears as she kissed his cheek and sniffed. “My baby, my sweet sweet baby boy… remember back last Christmas when I gave you those bands to braid your hair with?” Her voice frail and weak, but drake nodded slowly.
“Yes mommy… I never take then out and keep track of them always…” He replied softly.
His mother began to cry softly and held him tighter to her.
“Baby, no matter what always be brave. Don’t be scared to explore and.. find.. New lands…. And Drake… baby ..al… always remember.. I.. I love you and will be in.. your heart forever…..Drake……” His mother let out her last breath and her arms slowly fell limp from around him.
“Mo-mommy? Mommy wake up. Wake up mommy! Mommy!” Drake started to cry as he shook his mother’s body but she had passed away and was not coming back. Drake soon burst into tears and hugged his mother’s body tightly as his father pushed the doors open and left the room. Kiki could not help but start to cry, she and Drake’s mother had been good friends ever since she came here from Japan ten years ago and she even watched little Drake grow up all the years. Slowly walking to Drake she put her hand on his back.
“Sweetie… she is gone…” She whispered and tried to let Drake know his mother won’t wake back up. But Drake shook his head with tears falling down his cheeks rolling next to his mother and starting to shiver and cover his eyes.
“No! No mommy is coming back! She coming back!” He screamed and coughed softly. His father had yet to return and no doubt had gone to the tavern just a ways down the street, drinking his mind out to put his sorrow away. Kiki scooped Drake into her arms and began to cradle him, kissing his cheek and she began to sing the song his mother used to sing to him.

Moon shines high with stars burning bright
Nothing to fear but child hold me tight
I am here to protect you
My precious baby boy
I will never let you go
I will always be by your side
Just you do me one, little thing
Never, stop smiling
My boy

Drake’s eyes began to close as the last tear fell down his cheek and her cuddled into Kiki’s soft breast as he would do to his mother and fell asleep. She moved him upstairs to her room and set him down next to her in bed, keeping watch over him for his father’s return. But he did not come back that night, nor did he return the next.

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled brightly, yawning and I felt a soft hand on my chest and looked next to me to see Violet cuddled up and fast asleep. She look like an angel to me and seemed so peaceful that I dare not move a muscle. She shifted and pulled herself slowly closer to me and gave a kiss to my cheek but she still seemed fast asleep. We were not in the same room as before but I could hear betty talking from close by and figured that I was moved somehow. Suddenly I heard curtains swish open and in walked Betty, smiling right at me. So we were in the same room but both Betty and Violet’s were connected.
“Sleep well handsome?” Betty cooed softly, looking to Violet. “Mmm, that’s a first, never seen her in that deep of a sleep. She looks so happy which makes me hope your not leaving anytime soon.” She grinned darkly to me and walked over to the side of the bed I was on, kneeling down and look me in the eyes.
“She’s always dreamed of meeting someone like you, I should have told about you when you came in here with that girl. But now that Alexia sent you here…” Betty started and I blinked.
“Alexia set this all up? She did say I needed some relaxation and…” This time Betty cut me off and cooed softly.
“Found a mansion for sale that you can buy here in Bonbon.”
As she said that I smiled and would love to stay here and even more to even live here! But this made me wonder if she’d want to come with me or stay with her lover back home. Either way I just want her to be happy and I would be more surprised for later I would learn things were underway to get my things moved to that mansion, in the most secret way possible. Violet woke after a while and I had both my arms around her, she smiled and gave my neck a nuzzle and a soft kiss which woke me from a small nap. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.
“Hey there handsome, sleep well?” Violet’s voice purred and she hugged herself closer, arms now around my neck. Thinks were really looking up for me and I smiled happily to her. Violet crawled over my body, kissing my chest and chin as she did then her feet touched the floor. Off she went to her dresser to get into some clothes and I got a better view of that soft rump of hers.
“Oh what should I wear? What would look good on me today?” Violet said to herself and slightly to me I assume. From the corner of my eye is saw a beautiful looking dress and smiled, slipping from the bed but fell to the floor almost instantly. I helped myself up and saw Violet giggling and when I looked down I saw I had slipped on one of her long opera style gloves she must have worn at some point the other day.
“Well that was a fun way to wake up huh?” I laughed at myself then walked over to her, hugging her gently though she pushed my arms down to her cute butt. She was a quick one Violet, jumping up to wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I held back a chuckle but knew it showed in my eyes.
“Happy?” I asked.
Violet nodded in reply with a feline like grin on her lips.
I could not believe what Alexia had done, she had planned all this for me and now I was going to live here in Bonbon! Now it might be hard for me, the nights might never be lonely for one and I can come see Violet anytime she was available. Maybe for once everything was going to turn out perfect.

Chapter 2
A unexpected visitor

All of this is just Part one of a chain story I’ll be writing. I’ll keep posting it in the same topic now and then Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, not bad at all, Drake. The sad bit at the beginning about your mother hit a little to close to home for me but it was all very well written, I look foreward to your next instalment. Oh, and good luck with your prom tonight.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and I'm sorry about that part, I may have put alittle too much emotion into it but I let it flow from my heart because I was looking for something powerful. I just got back from prom and my date... well she didn't really spend timewith me. Just her ex because he was heartbroekn. That didn't mean I wasn't going to dance. I cut loose and let myself go, I think i mad my ex jealous too. Hmm...
Well I give it maybe a week or two until the next little bit comes here.
Until then (need to say this)

Seeya space cowboy....
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should'nt be sorry, Drake, like I said "...it was all very well written...", you did a good job with it and you succeeded in finding something powerful. Oh, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at your prom.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prom?!? Just how old are you, if you don't mind me asking... I sometimes forget 18 year olds are often still in highschool.

Aaaaanyway, you really pulled out all the stops on creating a heart-breaking moment in poor Drake's childhood. That scene is pretty intense, and I can already see signs of future trouble between you character and his father...

I've been wanting to ask you something, and I don't know if you ever discribed or answered this in another thread post or something, but why exactly does Drake wear the kilt and the bracers? Is he of Scots heritage, or is it simply a case of personal taste...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful Johnny, you may have to answer with your own age before Drake will give up his.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I just thought of something you might appreciate and enjoy, Drake, it goes right along with what you needed to say and I hope you realize it for what it is instead of an insult which it is not in any way, shape or form. If you need some help figuring out what it is, just ask. "Are you living in the real world?"
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well johnny, I am old enough to be here and I'm over eighteeen. I'm 19 and whatever you age is all I can tell is your over eighteen as well. This is my last year in high school and we have 20 year olds here.

As for aston, what do you mean by that? I know it's not an insult but it gives me a sharp jolt reading it. I'm not mad but if you mean how I think and how my story sounds I just. Ok let me explane, I have not had a very good life really and most of us haven't. I'm adopted and half cuban half german, you can understand how many things are said to me about my cuban side. The fact I'm also adopted has put stress on me and I don't know my real parents and if they are even alive. So at age ten I think, I started making characters in my mind, one being Drake though he was a wolf and I tried drawing and I wrote short stories (not good ones) when I was thirteen. I know it's fantasy. I just needed something to lean on besides my friend who are not always there for me. It's like a second thing in life that makes me happy in a way but I know it's all fantasy.

Now about Drakes dressing attire, he isn't scottish but likes kilt, imagin him trying to get into pants. The bracers, you'll find out why soon. Take care.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was a VERY personal response to my little post, much more than anything I thought you'd put. Wow. My condolences on your seemingly many hardships. If it's any consolation, I did'nt have a father for most of my life either, in any form, at least you had an adopted father. As for what I meant by that, your quote "Seeya space cowboy" is from the anime show Cowboy Bebop and my quote "Are you living in the real world?" is from the movie of said anime show, I just thought you'd appreciate and enjoy it, like I said before, seeing as it was from the same show.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.. hah I skipped out on that :p and yes, I tend to have given out abit too much but at least a few people know and I feel better. Never seen that quote you said though but I was excited last night and that quote popped into my head.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you feel better and that's what's important. I guarantee that quote is there, at the end of the credits, lower right corner, slightly cut off.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* I always feel a bit bad to hear when people have a rough time growing up. I can never fully understand such pains, because I'm pretty much one of the lucky ones who not only grew up with a full/real family, but loving parents who have been married for years.

To compensate, I try and help others when I can. I actually have a friend named Jenny, Drake, who had the same thing happen to her, no parents, not knowing whats become of them. She entered the world of fantasy and writing, but she turned into a Final Fantasy Freak. Razz

*Wraps her arms around Drake in a caring hug* You always got us though when the chips are down. ^_^
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Final Fantasy! I have one to twelve and.. um... ....*walks off embarrased*
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hugs Labrn back* Thanks ^_^ (forgot to add this)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's to be embarrased about? I'm afraid I don't see what's so embarrasing about loving a good game. Never have, probably never will.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
What's to be embarrased about? I'm afraid I don't see what's so embarrasing about loving a good game. Never have, probably never will.

Errr... maybe he even owns Final Fantasy XI, alias Final Fantasy Online? I heard that THAT is a good reason to be embarrassed Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid you'll have to explain this one to me, what's so embarrasing about owning Final Fantasy XI, a.k.a. Final Fantasy Online?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I'm afraid you'll have to explain this one to me, what's so embarrasing about owning Final Fantasy XI, a.k.a. Final Fantasy Online?

Because, as far as I heard (never got it) it was a fluke almost on par with the FF movie... you know, "The spirits within".
Anyway, it was a joke. Mostly. Very Happy
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Day. "The Spirits Within" was superb. Infinitely better than "Advent Children" or "FF: Unlimited". Not only did Spirits have an excellent cast and an interestingly original story, it set a new standard for computer generated animation.

Now don't get me wrong. I like FF7, it was fun and different. I don't think that it was all that and a bag of chips though. I guess I'm more of an old-school gamer in this case. When it comes to the Final Fantasy series, #9 still gets my vote for first place. Followed by #6 then #3.

Still, we are entitled to our own opinions though, eh? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5