FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Psychic and otherworldly conversations continued

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Psychic and otherworldly conversations continued Reply with quote

For those of you wondering what the name of this thread is about, please see the later conversations in the "Just a fan" thread in the PleasureBonBon.com General section. For those of you who already know what I'm talking about, post away!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, MrWolf12, I believe you mentioned you had a hotel haunt by the name of Amanda, do tell.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite being one of those people that look for order and reason in things, I cannot help but be fascinated by the supernatural. I still have an antique deck of tarot cards. If I remember correctly, they belonged to my great, great grandmother. Though I still need to find an instruction manual for them. dry
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, tarot, one of my favorite things to do. I'm somewhat of a rare singularity in the realm of tarot. Something about when I was born, if memory serves. I'd say more but that's quite the personal peice of information.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I won't pry. Smile

You wouldn't happen to know how to read a tarot deck by any chance? Or know where I can find directions?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, it's been years since I did a tarot reading or had one done. Regardless, it's not something you want to post in an open forum such as this, they're very in depth and can reveal some very personal things about you. As to where you can find a book on tarot reading, try Amazon.com, it's rarely let me down when I'm looking for something. In the way of shops, I only know of one and it's a local shop where I am, not a chain, sorry.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... as interesting as the results might be, there are other books I need to buy first. Thanks for the idea though.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're quite welcome, Xebulon
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your information, Xebulon, I've checked Amazon.com and they've quite a number of tarot books, though I'm afraid I cannot recomend one over another.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Well, MrWolf12, I believe you mentioned you had a hotel haunt by the name of Amanda, do tell.

Sorry for the delay in responding Smile

But yes, though there hasn't been much activity as of late, when I first began working the night shift, I saw many strange things. I saw a lamp in the lobby scoot across the table it was on, as if someone was shoving it bit by bit. It stopped just before falling off the edge.

I have seen dark images move across the reflective ceiling yet see nothing on the cameras.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's quite alright, it's the holder of the story's right to tell or withhold as much as they please. Any ideas on how she came to be there? (And you said "the graveryard shift sucks")
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't really know how she came to be there. I was told by a pagan friend that I should leave some candy in a particular room she seems to prefer. Ever since, I haven't seen any activity.

And yes, it does suck, when it comes to screwing with my sleep patterns Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And do you always take the advice of your paganistic colleague in this matter or do you sometimes withhold said candy?
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is very insightful on such things, and I trust her completely. I was on the phone with her one particular night, and began to see the usual dark shapes moving in various reflective surfaces.
(Now, know that before this I had never told her about this spirit, or that the hotel was haunted at all.)
I was just about to mention the activity to her when she just came out and said she felt there was some kind of entity around me right then. For the next few minutes she just starting describing what she felt....mentioning the fact that this thing was a little girl, and that a reason she was there was that she liked being around people. Also that this spirit, while totally harmless, had a mischievous side.
(This was known to us senior staff, in that she would turn on faucets in rooms when housekeeping was working, smoke alarms would trigger for no reason, that sort of prank-ish behavior)
This is when my friend gave me the advise of putting a few pieces of candy in a room for her. I did this once, and have not seen this spirit for quite awhile now.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust and belief in someone and the advice they give and following their advice are two seperate things, as I'm sure you are well aware of, MrWolf12, but you've answered my question well enough and I thank you. I just hope you've satisfied Amanda and made her happy and not driven her away with your little gift. I'd hate to think she's been expelled from her "home" to wander aimlessly.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do understand. And yes I do trust her and her advice. As for casting the spirit out...No, it was only to acknowledge her and show her kindness. I still feel her presence at night, there simply hasn't been any activity. I feel that may be becuase of all the business we've had lately. She hasn't had a chance to be bored and cause trouble.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that certainly puts my heart, mind and spirit (no pun intended) at ease. I'd hate to think there was another child, spirit or no, wandering aimlessly throuought this world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1