FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Page 31, issue2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeza790 wrote:
It's a very good thing that Dante is an excellent dancer. For a dance partner I'd like to choose either Stella Sunflower or Dr. Camarilla Fuchs if she's willing. Embarassed

You can try. I'm difficult to pry away from the drinks, but it is not undoable, particularly if I am bribed with the prospect of an interesting chat or story. Very Happy

I think I will cease my own personal speculations regarding the story until I can see a few more pages. The lines of inquiry here are going too far to easily track and a few more tidbits would make things interesting.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True true.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Freeza790 wrote:
It's a very good thing that Dante is an excellent dancer. For a dance partner I'd like to choose either Stella Sunflower or Dr. Camarilla Fuchs if she's willing. Embarassed

You can try. I'm difficult to pry away from the drinks, but it is not undoable, particularly if I am bribed with the prospect of an interesting chat or story. Very Happy

I think I will cease my own personal speculations regarding the story until I can see a few more pages. The lines of inquiry here are going too far to easily track and a few more tidbits would make things interesting.

Holding out till the night before the ball eh?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, a thought occured to me. This thought concerns you and your drawing of Issue #4 and more specifically, the Delight Castle Ball, Vanessa. While pondering the ball this morning, the thought occured to me that, even though you said you meant to have me play my violin at the ball and even if you are drawing it at this very moment, you have no, if not little, idea on what I look like (by "I" I mean my fursona). This thought further caused me to think "Should I post my fursona description so Vanessa will be able to draw me playing my violin and hopefully dancing with her?" That was the direct quote of my thoughts and what inspired me to post this and the question to you, Ms.Santato, "Should I post my fursona description so you will be able to draw me playing my violin and hopefully dancing with you?"
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please, describe your character to me!
I'll find a way to dance with you while at the same time you play the violin!
The dance will be in the evening, the evening before Mary comes to town.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa, would you need a more detailed description of what drake will wear? Just wondering. Oh and Mary will be comeing to town hmm? Poor William Razz Going into Bonbon with Mary and haveing to act gay with so many lovely ladies around.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post my description after this, Vanessa, and thank you in advance, both for drawing me and dancing with me. As for your post, Drake, I just hope Betty explained, at least to some degree, William's/Wilson's role as butler so the other guest and girls don't expose him, my mind can't help but worry about how Hans, George and Dalila will act and react around and to him.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my first furry creation, when I made him, I had two different forms for him to take, though I made them at the same time, this is the second.

Name: Ashton Gray

Species: Gray wolf

Eyes: Green, soft, almost half closed as if tired

Hair: Silver, softly parted in the center, falls down to the middle of the back, thick, slighty wavy, unbound or braided in any way, no curls or upturns, all same length with the exeption of the front of the hair which falls down the sides of the face just outside of the outside corners of the eyes and down to the jaw then tapers back to the back of the hair which falls over the shoulders and down the back to the full length

Fur: Gray with a white chest and stomach

Tail: Gray with a white tip

Face: Gray with a black nose, no beard or moustache

Ears: Gray exterior, white interior

Height: 6' 6"

Appearance: Gray shoes, pants and tail coat, the same shade as the fur, white shirt, gray vest with silver center line buttons, white puff tie, polished silver pocket watch in the right hand vest pocket, white handkerchief in the left outer breast pocket of the coat, always carries his violin in it's black leather case in the left hand.

Personality: Calm, open minded in all things, wise, never short an opinion or a peice of advice, whether it be to an acquaintance or a stranger, rarely judges, kind, considerate, a sort of "Jack of all trades" when in comes to music and musical instruments, protective of those seeming to be in trouble, more so with friends, women and children, always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it be a literal hand that's needed or just someone to talk to.

My apologies in the amount of time it took me to post this, it was not a fast process to translate this from the code I wrote it in. I write my most sensitive peices of work in code, the same is true of my journal. I've been told this seems paranoid of me but to those that think so, I say simply "So?". If you have any questions on my description, Vanessa, please don't hesitate to ask, I, like my fursona, am always willing to lend a helping hand. (That goes for the rest of you as well.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3