FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Page 31, issue2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I... can't wai... Now my mind will be playing over what might happen until I see it with my own two eyes.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would appear that I now must invent a time machine to avoid the agony of anticipation.

Let's see here... 300lbs of steel (bars and plates), check. 50lbs of brass rods, check. 7 quartz crystal rods, check. 220 grams of Platnerite powder, check. One half of a hydrogen atom... drat. I knew I was missing something. Now where did I put that chisel?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the tool box on the top shelf of the closet, that's my wager.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The suspense is killing me. I hope it'll last"

Its all too true with this place, but its one of the main reasons I had it as part of my signature for the longest time.

May your ability to captivate us all never fade Vanessa.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmail, mysteries, secret pacts, love and grudges you say? Sounds like a busy time for an honest detective Wink
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, Vanessa, you've really made me excited for Issue 4. This may be the most interesting one yet. Lots of characters, storyline getting richer and deeper, great chances for more cameos...I just tingle all over! Wink

Hmm, a DC ball. Guess that means my character might have to put in a little overtime in the kitchen!

Oh, and I love the In Progress cover for the next issue too, Vanessa. Your art is always so crisp and emotional.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Sounds like Issue # 4 is going to be another milestone comic in the series.I can't wait to see it. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, a ball at the Delight Castle, I can only pray my fursona will be ready in time. Being a violinist, we (that is, my fursona Ashton Gray and myself Ashton Gray) love to play for others. I say again, one month never seemed so long, that is, of course, dependant on my membership calculations being correct. Small side note: I finally placed your signature, Labrn, at least I placed it from what I know. Willy Wonka said that when Augustus Gloop was stuck in the chocolate tube, from the the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory where Willy Wonka was played by Gene Wilder.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
Ooh, a ball at the Delight Castle, I can only pray my fursona will be ready in time. Being a violinist, we (that is, my fursona Ashton Gray and myself Ashton Gray) love to play for others. I say again, one month never seemed so long, that is, of course, dependant on my membership calculations being correct. Small side note: I finally placed your signature, Labrn, at least I placed it from what I know. Willy Wonka said that when Augustus Gloop was stuck in the chocolate tube, from the the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory where Willy Wonka was played by Gene Wilder.

Wink Bingo!

At first, I thought you meant my current one, Ashton. We'll look forward to your playing...that is, hopefully your character will be created by then.

Unless it will be like the first large "everyone's invited" picture of Issue 3, page 23 where it remaind in comic format, can you imagine? A giant centerfold of the ball, involving every character, both Vanessa's and our own, on one giant page. It'd be worthy of a wallpaper.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, what an idea. I would'nt complain at such though I myself am hoping for more of an extendend, multiple page extravaganza. That's just me, though. I'm sure Ms.Santato will not let us down in whatever she decides to create, I'll be praying for your drawing hand/s to hold out, Vanessa. In the meantime, ladies and gentlemen, I suggest finding yourselves a dance partner Smile .
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my dance partner i wish for Wink
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As do I Drake... As do I.. Smile
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dibs on the fair Daphne! Wink Hmm, was I not supposed to say?

Well, I know who I want. Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the ball scene, I'd like to do something unusual, meaning an horizontal comic page, since I'd like to put everyone in this scene! Therefore I'll need a lot of space (and a lot of coffee)!

I'd bet that Drake would like to dance with Violet!
Yes, feel free to choose your partner if you want, I, Martin and Ronald will take part to the ball too!
The band will be formed by Foxonian's characters, including the lovely Cassie the vixen! Cool
Ashton will be able to play his violin together with the performing ladies!
I can imagine Jillian jumping happily to the rhytm of the polka, the music most fashionable at the time! Then, a valzer will follow! The ball will be the occasion in which we'll see a new character in action!
Dante will have the chance to introduce himself as a detective, but the reaction of Betty will be rather perplexed, since she has something to hide herself whistling !
Since at the Delight Castle one can have any kind of fun, you'll be able to see some spicy scenes in the privées, niches to the sides of the ballroom, covered only by curtains, where the guests retire to do whatever they please with a musical background!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Vanessa, how did you know? Wink
Heh well everyone knows I bet, I just wonder if Betty might get jealous if Drake only wanted violet each time nad him being quite wealthy spending most on Violet. Razz
Also Drake is looking for a nice job, he has some passionate berry wine thats blue in color and carries a sweet scent. My story is on a slight delay due to my leg and trying to get school work done.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. just though. Best sya what he would wear for something like that. A slightly longer kilt but it would be white with a golden sash going across his chest wich is the only thing that will come close to s shirt for him ever. Perhaps he can give Violet a flower or two? Maybe a big boquet of those blue roses? Wink

His hair always the same and he would where his bracers and armband as always. The white kilt should at least go closer to his knees maybe just barely covering them. It wouldn't be right not to dress up for a very wonderful occation with a VERY wonderful lady. Wink

I wonder how many men will fight for Betty and Littlefox's girl hmm?

Also, vanessa i can't say how many people still love that pic of Drake, sad to say I wish they left a note on my gustbook but alas... take care Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny would probably attend a ball with fellow American and coyote Daisy Nugget, but not really participate except to mingle with other folks on the side-lines. He's not very familiar with European dancing, so he'd probably feel uncomfortable on a dance floor. Of course, I'm sure that wouldn't stop someone like Daisy from pulling him out to dance anyway (my own experiences at school dances and nightclubs have been pretty much the same, with my dates having to drag me onto the dancefloor every time).

Johnny would also not bother to wear anything different than his usual attire (which is admittedly more fancy than anything he would have worn during his outlaw days wandering the Wild West anyway). I wonder what kind of dress Daisy would wear?

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your comment on my violinist appearance at the ball has raised my hopes of appearing and being created in time for the ball. You'll find I can play quite the selection of violin music ranging from a nice slow dance to a heart pounding jig, whatever you require of me and my violin, we are at your disposal, Vanessa, so no worries, Johnny, I can play a good Western dance for you and Daisy if it falls under the ball plans. As for a dance partner, if I am to dance at all, I would have a dance with you, Ms.Santato, provided your significant other has no qualms as to such. If this is impossible, however, I would dance with Sakura Harukaze. Who knows, maybe your better half (just an expresion, no offense meant) will deem to make an appearance at the ball Curious ?
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonny my man, we are almost alike you and I... all my past Gf's had to drag me to the dance floor... then had to get me off it when i got my groove.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh...a ball sounds fun. Very Happy Well that means I'm gonna need a partner as well. Hmmm....decisions decisions...since Daphne has been taken I'd like my try with the lovely Sakura Harukaze. Assuming she's available. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my vampiric furry friend, if Vanessa sees fit to dance with me, it looks like you'll have no competition for a dance with Ms.Harukaze. However, if Ms.Santato turns me down (I sincerly hope not), we may have a conflict of intrests, you and I.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question now Ashton is if you'll even get a chance to dance, or will you be too busy playing with the band, perhaps even "showing off" to catch their eye. Otherwise, heres hoping Vanessa won't mind taking your arm, or else we may see a duel on our hands for the fair Sakura. Which, if she does take your arm and not Ronalds, Mystic will happily pounce on Ronald. ;P

Drake and Violet, no surprise there ( Razz ) Johnny and Daisy. I could see Freeza with the twins on each arm.

Nightwolf and Daphne, but when will you have a character Nightwolf? I'm surprised your not at least a senior member by now, or did you join the message board before you joined the site? And what ever happened to Blackfox and Kjolnir?

Then theres myself. I do enjoy a good fast paced dance, so perhaps I'll accompany Miss Jynx, for I am a fan of swing. With that in mind though, perhaps the lovely Dr. Kommy would like to join me in a foxtrot?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said before, Labrn, "if I am to dance at all". I would have no qualms about "dancing" with my violin for the duration of the ball, I simply thought it wise to voice my opinions on a dance partner should the opportunity for a dance arise. I leave the ultimate decision in the capable hands and mind of our charming hostess, as must we all at the end of the day. As for the possibility of a duel over the arm of Sakura Harukaze, provided she cannot choose between the two of us, the thought had crosse my own mind and so I give you fair warning, UltimaWolf0, I'm a fair hand at self defense, both with and without weaponry, though I seriously doubt it will come to such an event.
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Nightwolf and Daphne, but when will you have a character Nightwolf? I'm surprised your not at least a senior member by now, or did you join the message board before you joined the site?

Labrn, I believe that May is the month I'll be getting my avatar. I think? I joined up with PBB back in November and the MB in December, so May is the 6th month. I have posted my character's history and description as well in the Histories topic and Vanessa knows that Daphne's my favorite. Wink

Since I'm sure it'll take a few weeks into Issue 4 to get around to the DC Ball, I'm not all that worried.

I wouldn't be at all opposed to dancing with Daisy Nugget either, though Johnny might not like that. Daphne's just fine for me. Laughing
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if our fair Japanese geisha/kunoichi-in-disguise has any experience with Western dancing, as dancing with men and women holding eachother is a completely foreign concept in Japan (I keep remembering back to the film Dance With Me, a very funny and heartwarming Japanese film about a modern salaryman taking ballroom dance lessons). Sakura might be just as perplexed about waltz and polka as Johnny is...

I know Native American dancing tradition is much the same, as there are hardly any dances where couples dance together except in a "two-step" dance developed in modern powwows. Plus I doubt my character would have seen very much ballroom-type dancing in his travels, but mostly various folk dances (like square dancing or Irish step-dancing) brought to the various frontier and boom-towns by immigrant settlers.

Johnny definitely has an ear for music, though, so he would be fascinated just by the band itself, and especially by Ashton's violin... he's heard "fiddle" music in the West, but probably nothing as fancy as Mr. Gray's violin work.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably be incredibly awkward... After all, platypuses are swimmers, not dancers (unless, of course, the dance takes place in a pool, then I'd be just fine).
And frankly, unless I manage to convince Blanche to join me on the dance floor, I guess I'll invite Loucille Very Happy
After all, we're both kinda special, each in his own way, and special people got to look for each other Wink
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very good thing that Dante is an excellent dancer. For a dance partner I'd like to choose either Stella Sunflower or Dr. Camarilla Fuchs if she's willing. Embarassed
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to worry, Johnny, I realize I've yet to post either my description or my history so I'll say it now, I can play a great deal of music on my violin, and you'll see just how far the scale of my musical knowledge reaches when I post my history. I'm starting to debate my decsion on waiting until I'm eligible to be drawn to post them though. I've already made them, now I'm just waiting. Decisions, decisions.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampiric furry friend? I don't think I've ever been called that before...also I just hope we won't have to reach that possibility. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I did compare you to a vampire when I first saw you, so to speak, and you are a furry and I used the word friend mainly because it also started with an "f" Laughing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3