FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Histories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true LabrnMystic, very true. Very Happy
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
And finally, I'm sure Mr.Wolf's girl is gonna get a few eyebrows raised, especially with the talk of uniform. I beleive we heard it on another topic that uniforms get some hearts racing around here. Wink

Well, if thats the case, I would think something in a tight form fitting.....ummm...<ahem>....well....lets just say, I have a pretty good idea Wink Twisted Evil
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrWolf12 wrote:
Well, if thats the case, I would think something in a tight form fitting.....ummm...<ahem>....well....lets just say, I have a pretty good idea Wink Twisted Evil

I knew it. Razz
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fireheart wrote:
Seeing all these wonderful histories and storylines I thought I might write something up with Fireheart. It's more or less the same idea in any of the background roleplays I do, but hey you guys might find it interesting. Warning: I'm not at all a good writer so be gentle. Embarassed

Fireheart, can you email us, in the contact us section your membership information so we can check up on your Royal Status.

You'll also need to repost your avatar in the avatar description list.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightwolf wrote:
It's nice to meet you, Fireheart btw.

In response to the discussion around here lately, I was actually pondering something on my way to REM sleep last night.

We don't know anything about Mary's mother (i.e. Simon's wife?) and Edelweiss seemed to have a fondness for Mary when she described the situation to Betty during that flashback to 1885 in Issue 2.

Again, this is purely speculation, but has anyone ever wondered whether Edelweiss could indeed be Mary's biological mother? I believe Edelweiss is a cat, right? That's neither here nor there, but why else would she have felt so close to Mary unless she had some kind of interaction with her? Makes me wonder if perhaps she and Simon had some kind of fling, and when Blue discovered Edelweiss's profession after theoretically giving birth to Mary, the two split up, and a few years later when both Betty and Mary were still young children, Edelweiss mysteriously disappeared. Simon perhaps refused to expose his newborn daughter to any of what he considered to be the debauchery of BonBon and so he shielded her from the outside world.

As I said, that is all pure speculation and probably farfetched though it is something I've given thought to. There are things that don't necessarily fit with that explanation and I'm sure some of you will be able to point them out, but I'm frankly too tired and lazy to think of them myself right now. Laughing

You guys were discussing about my theory about Mary's mother here?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If memory serves, this was before you arived. Or I could be wrong, I'm doing 5 things at once here so it's not entirely impossible. Laughing
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,you're right,it was before you arrived duo.And if i remember,there was supossed to be a thread-theories about Bon Bon,where this and more was disscused.But i kinda lost track of it. Confused
sexymanz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johny:LoL, I just realized... did you just call me "Johnny Bravo"?

glad you saw that because i sure did lol ^^
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Shadow9808
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself am hard at work with Leon's with Path of Darkness, a retelling of his deeds and why he's here in Bon Bon.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonny, kommy, nightwolf , fireheart yall did very well in yalls storys. man now this would be a good place to play D&D Shocked o ya cant see every one Embarassed . but still a good rpg with yall could bee fun too. kinda sucks some are doing a rpg but i cant join Crying or Very sad (no avatar + not a member) mrwolf12 i didnt leave you out i just posted at your history page.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want, I'd start a new one you could join

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need an avatar to play with others.

The main reason I haven't been involved in any of the Role Playing over here is. . . I don't know. I prefer to sit down and work on them where I won't be distracted. I'm mostly only online when at work, and I get called away at work at any given moment. *sigh*
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just haven't been a fan of Role Playing of late. There was a time when I may have, but its passed for now.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic wrote:
I just haven't been a fan of Role Playing of late. There was a time when I may have, but its passed for now.

It is, unfortunately, all too easy to get burned out on role playing.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much too busy to do it much, myself. I also prefer to stick to people I know well. I'm a picky vixen when it comes to those I wish to deal with.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that leaves a good deal of us out in the cold, then. Crying or Very sad
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I suppose that leaves a good deal of us out in the cold, then. Crying or Very sad

*Pats Ashton on the back* There there old sport. Don't be so down in the mud about it. We're not saying we won't interact on here. Just don't plan on us making house calls just to [censored for the children] your brains out.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:

Not entirely Ashton. I know I've managed to chat with our beloved doctor here and there. Though, I'm sure I've disappointed her with my long disappearances. Embarassed
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

History of HenkCobra

After a normal life with his parents and 2 sisters he joined the dutch army.
After he had a normal training in the army, he was send away to the colony in Japan. He became friends with a clan of samourai who teached him the way of the warrior. After 3 years they had to stop, outsiders where not allowed to join the highest ranks of the samourai.

Henk's personality was changed, he promised him self that he will fight for the weak until they where strong. He came back to Europe, but didn't returned home.

Because there where some criminals/ warlords etc. how wanted to destroy his home land, he became member of a secret group of dutch warriors.

There purpose was to end the lives of how wanted to hurt the netherlands.

Henk Cobra became 5th best in hand to hand combat, 3th in scouting, 2th in handweapons, last one in sex acts and 4th in fireweapons. Because off this he was the best of the group.

But after he find out that the last attack had to made at a noble and honorable man, how only wanted peace and freedom for everyone. Henk Cobra objects and disable the secret group. He talked to the other members and they all left the secret group.

But there price was high, all family of them where kill in 'accidents', Henk Cobra had no one any more.

Didn't what to do he looked in the papers of one defeated warlord, where he fond a map to Bonbon. A place where was pleasure, rest and some company.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i don't have a costume avatar yet but here is a little something about my furrsona that i would like u all to know

name: Apachi Suraki

nationality: Thai

sexuality: heterosexual

history:Apachi Suraki is a dark gray wolf (almost black) with green eyes and light gray hair. was born in Thailand when he turned 5 he started to learn Mui Thai (Thai kick boxing). His master was a friend to him and every one in the village that he lived in every one respected him. His master was trying to teach him how to control the power of mui Thai and how to stay calm under pressure but he was to reckless and got angry very easily back then.

He continued to lean until his 18th birthday, when he was banished form his village when he unintentionally killed his master in a sparing mach .When he left he headed north to find the pace called Europe that he heard so much about, but he ended up in Africa when he took the wrong boat luckily he found a tribe that took him in until he turned 20. Then he had to leave because of a war that was starting with the tribe and a nabering one because he did not want to fight.

After he left he finally made it to Europe but he was broke when he got there so he started to do street performance show casing his martial arts to get some money. But was soon arrested for breaking property and was held in jail for a year but, while in jail he over heard some one talking about bon bon the city of dreams and fortune and about how no one asks about your past.

So when he got out of jail he decided that he would head for this place and along the way he helped people with odd jobs here and there to help with his ever present money problem until he made it to bon bon and now he can start a new life but he still thinks about his village that he can never return to and trains every day to keep his masters beliefs alive. He has learned to control his anger and has never throne a punch in anger sense the death of his beloved friend and master.
Vergil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Well, lets see... How to do this..?

(snip)

Wow. All these histories are really awesome. Makes me feel a little intimidated. I suppose I'll try to expand Vergil's history as well, when I have a little more time (Probably tomorrow).

Also, Kommy, as well detailed and rich as your character's backstory is, I think the little commentaries interspersed throughout were my favorite part. The "Igor" one in particular made me chuckle heartily.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is an old thread... Normally, I don't approve of raising the dead. In this case, however, I make an exception. I had honestly forgotten everything here and it was a joy to see it again.

*chuckles* Thank you for this minor breach, Vergil. Perhaps I can go back to writing now that I have a little time on my paws.
Vergil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Wow, this is an old thread... Normally, I don't approve of raising the dead. In this case, however, I make an exception. I had honestly forgotten everything here and it was a joy to see it again.

*chuckles* Thank you for this minor breach, Vergil. Perhaps I can go back to writing now that I have a little time on my paws.

Oh, man. I didn't even notice since I got so caught up with reading all the backstories. My apologies.:X
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but here it is. My fursona's history. Feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it.

The life of a Pennsylvanian miner during the mid to late 1800’s was nearly as dangerous as dancing on a minefield. There existed NO legislation of any kind to offer them protection or decent treatment. In 1871, 112 men were killed in the anthracite mines, and 332 permanently injured. In seven years, 556 men had been killed and 1,565 maimed or crippled for life. Out of 22,000 miners, more than 5,000 were sixteen years of age or under. Take-home pay was uncertain; deductions were often arbitrary or at the whim of the owners by means of what they called the "bobtail check." A typical week's wages for a miner at the time was $35; expenses, including rent, groceries, and a new drill, came to $35.03."

It was during this turbulent time that a group of Pennsylvanian miners formed a group opposed to unfairness and intolerable working conditions; they called themselves the “Mollie McGuire’s”. What commenced was an historical clash between coal company executives and common laborers that resulted in a series of unnecessary deaths on both sides. From 1877 to 1879, 26 Mollie McGuire’s were sentenced and hanged for their crimes.

Amongst their number was a simple, hardworking rat by the name of Riske Living. A rough and tumble scrapper who’s family had known nothing but struggle and misfortune since crossing the sea from Ireland so long ago. As to whether the men he associated with were guilty or innocent, none can say, but when given the choice between siding with the company and saving his life or remaining loyal to his brothers of the mine and swinging by the neck, Riske chose death.

On June 21, 1877, also known as Black Thursday, the first ten of twenty Irish Miners were hung. Riske’s son, Ernest stood next to his distraught mother and watched helplessly as his father died. The woman wept uncontrollably, but as for Ernest, the lad of fourteen said not a word nor moved an inch. Much to his family’s dismay, he shed no tears, but gripped his mother’s hand with such force that he popped her smallest finger out of joint. After this horrendous event, the young rat was changed forever.

Ernest Evan Living was born on the fifteenth of March in 1863 near Pottsville. A run-of-the-mill grey rat with no obvious outstanding qualities, he was one of four children. He was preceded by two older sisters and followed by a younger brother who sadly died at age ten from illness. Originally, he had set his sights on higher education, but after the events of 1877, redirected his focus to his fallen progenitors vocation. Against his mothers wishes, he put everything aside in favor of mining and within four years had surpassed his father’s reputation and capabilities amongst the working Irish. Putting aside the traditional pick axe and shovel of his contemporaries, young Ernest gladly embraced nitroglycerin and dynamite as the tools of his trade. Placing his top priorities on the use and mastery of this notoriously unstable commodity, his name became synonymous with precise and efficient blasting, whether above ground or below.

Ernest tossed aside his once clean and gentle exterior to fully epitomize the tough and burly life of a laborer. Favoring strong drink and foul cigars, he engaged in the traditional rough housing and fist fights that were typical amongst his brethren during their limited off hours. Despite being as far detached from polite society as one can imagine, he takes after his species noted adaptability and can clean himself up rather admirably if need be.

The tragic building blocks of his youth have made the rat an enigma to his fellow man. His personality can be seen as blusterous, sardonic or even downright antagonistic to those who do not know him. Coupled with a thinly veiled sense of self loathing and randomness, the miner has trouble making friends and often seems to have more enemies than usual. All of this is a façade, however, for within that calloused frame lies the fractured remains of a broken-hearted little rat who loves and misses his dead father.

The Pinkerton Agency, a group of infamous law dogs and so called “detectives” were integral in the downfall of the Mollies. After the mass execution of the miners, the Pinkerton’s kept close watch over the families of the deceased to prevent any further action taken against the coal companies. Ernest’s change in character and love of explosives pegged him as a dangerous rat and a potential terrorist in the eyes of the law. The detectives continued to shadow him into his twenties, constantly dogging his tail and harassing him at every turn, in hopes of forcing him to take action and provide reason for arrest.

In 1885, the offices of the Titan mining company were blown sky high in the middle of the night. The building was empty and no injuries of any kind were reported. The finger of blame was placed squarely upon Ernest, who swore his innocence vehemently. When the mining company claimed a large sum of insurance money and began construction of a larger and more spacious office site, the miners sensed a convenient set up and with the help of one Father James Harrigan, smuggled Ernest out of the country and into Europe to avoid false prosecution.

Living worked diligently throughout the countryside, offering his talents to fellow miners for a fraction of what one of his talents would normally ask. He held nothing but contempt for the mine owners and company men, who were as greedy and ruthless as the ones back home.

It is in 1893 that a major strike amongst British coal miners began. Arguments over safety and wages threatened to stifle the industry and executives were desperate to end it quickly. Seizing the opportunity, overseers spread false rumors that Ernest was a company scab hired to oust the striking workers for a wave of immigrants to replace them on the job. Most chose not to believe, but a handful of desperate and bigoted workers took the lies to heart. Ernest was harassed, assaulted and his quarters and possessions vandalized. Wanting nothing more than to fight it out, the rat was later talked into leaving by the ever present Father James, who suggested a little place in Italy where a gentleman could hide and never be found.

I don’t think Ernest is entirely prepared for what he’s about to experience…
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."

Last edited by Chaosengine on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya guys just curious...I have a character history but the history is around the present time 21st century

I noticed that maybe I need to adjust my history to the victorian age cause most of you guys did it too? but I'm afraid I don't know much about the victorian age x3
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Bon Bon is set in the year 1895. So if you want your character to fit in then yes, you will need to adjust his/her backstory. As for research material, there's always the ever popular Wikipedia.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oki then thank you kind sir

PS: I have a feeling I may need some help from you guys about this topic ^_^;
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Kiala. We are here to help one another and that includes you :3.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
oki then thank you kind sir

PS: I have a feeling I may need some help from you guys about this topic ^_^;

Ask and help is on his way.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Vergil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosengine wrote:
I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but here it is. My fursona's history. Feel free to let me know if there's anything I can do to improve it.

Jeebus, man. That's some fine writing work there. Now I feel all pressured and stuff, cuz that's a ROUGH act to follow.Razz

Well, here goes.

It was April 3, 1848, and the cry had gone out: GOLD. In what seemed like overnight, over 300,000 men, women, and children had made their way to California, in hopes of striking it rich. Among them was a young mink, Charles Skylark, age 19.
A farmhand from Georgia, Charles had heard the discovery of gold and travelled by covered wagon, with dreams of breaking free of poverty's hold.

However, 2 years later, all of Charles' dreams had given way to despair. With little food, no money for lodgings, and not an ounce of gold, not to mention the fact that he had damaged his leg, Charles was in a bad place. That is, until in anger in frustration, he hurled his mining pick and it struck the only untouched side of the mountain in his claim, with such force that it knocked a chunk loose and revealed a shiny substance underneath. Charles had struck gold.
And not a small sum, either. Further mining of the spot he had discovered showed it to be one of the richest deposits in the area. Ecstatic and with tears of joy streaming down his face, he vowed to remain in and help develop the newly admitted state of California, the state which had given him his fortune.

Over the next 20 years, Charles remained in California, helping to support the state's growth as he promised, and gradually increasing his wealth through investments in the burgeoning railroad industry. In 1871, he met Josephine Langley, the daughter of a Railroad tycoon, and the two fell in love. They Married in March 1872, and that October, they had their first child, whom they named Vergil.

A bright and studious boy, Vergil took to books with a passion, feverishly reading everything he could get his hands on. His father, eager to give his son the education he never had, set Vergil to schooling with a private tutor. As the firstborn, he would inherit his father's holdings as well as the family estate, and Vergil was brought up with that in mind. From as early as 2 years old, he was brought with his father to various posh gatherings, and spent much of his time surrounded by gentlemen and ladies.

In 1877, when he was scarcely five, Vergil's mother again gave birth, this time to twins, a girl and a boy. Unfortunately, the strain was too much, and she passed away shortly thereafter from complications.
Despite his happy demeanor with his children, Vergil could tell his father was lonely and depressed, so he spent as much time as he could keeping him company. Listening to his father's wistful tales of his love for his wife, combined with the various romance novels his mother left behind, inspired Vergil, leaving him to dream of finding love for himself someday, and distraught that his responsibilities as heir to the family fortune would most likely keep him from it. To express his emotions and to placate his desire for romance, he began writing it himself.

At age 19, Vergil was sent overseas to England where he attended the University of Oxford, earning an education in literature, english, and linguistics. During this time, two of his friends, eager to relieve him of his Virginity, whisked him away for a small vacation to Bon Bon. Though their plans didn't succeed, Vergil was entranced by the town's beauty and the air of romance it held.
One night, while his friends were dancing with the girls they had selected, Vergil was approached by a young vixen as he was writing in his notebook. She asked if she could look, and he obliged. She produced a notebook of her own, and several hours were spent discussing, critiquing, and laughing over their craft. Afterwards, the Vixen left, having a previous engagement. Vergil would later learn that he'd had the privilege of having his work praised by Daphne Mallow, a celebrated writer in Bon Bon. This sealed his decision; if at all possible, he'd return here one day to seek his dreams.

After graduation, Vergil received a letter from home; his father had taken ill, and his condition was worsening. He hurried home via steamship, arriving just in time to spend a precious few days with his ailing father. On his deathbed, Charles noted that Vergil had seemed somewhat depressed recently, and told his son he could not die with one of his children distressed so. Vergil confessed his feelings tearfully, and his father, with a smile, gave him his blessing, saying "You've inherited my dreams; knowing that you will carry those is enough."

With those final words, Charles quietly passed away, with his three children at his side. In the days that followed, the three children were each awarded an equal share of the estate. Vergil sold his share of the railroad holdings and land to his brother, upon sole condition that he, as new heir, take proper care of them. With that, a teary farewell to his siblings, and promises to keep in touch, Vergil headed to port and boarded the steamship to Italy, prepared to live his dreams, for not just him, but his father as well.

(Sorry if it's a bit long. I kinda came up with this on the fly, so please pardon any slight hiccups.)

Last edited by Vergil on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5