FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Betty's bodyguard, Sakura Harukaze
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Vanessa, *kiss hand* a pleasure to "meet" to you again. I thank you for your compliment of my starting a "really intresting topic", as you put it, and I must in turn thank you for creating the really intresting character of Sakura Harukaze and Martin for providing the biography of Sakura Harukaze. I must also thank you for your many complimentative remarks, wether they were directed towards me or another. As for your becoming more like Professor James Moriarty, I can only hope that you will not go so far as to throw yourself and the one you hold as Sherlock Holmes off Reichenbach Falls in a final attempt to outmatch him and therby depriving us of a wholly enjoyable individual, you. As for my being particularly fascinated by Sakura, that is correct, and that may be due in no small part to what I said about Ninja before: "They all have a secret or two hidden up their sleeve. And when a Ninja works in a brothel, such as Sakura, those secrets give them an alluring sense of mystery, a definate boon at times to their work." As for being a "truly romantic type" and poet, I have been called many things in my life but never a romantic type or a poet, though both of those are rather....alluring, lets say, prospects and I thank you for saying so.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sakura is one of the more "exotic" nationalities represented in Bon Bon.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was re-reading through some of the old threads when I came across this old conversation piece and I found, with a slight shock, that I was still without a female opinion on the poem I wrote here. I realize Vanessa refered to me as "a truly romantic type..." and mentioned the possibility of my being "a poet in PBB!", which may be interpreted as ""I like it".", as Martin phrased it, but nothing beyond that. I find myself still wanting a female opinion, to be honest. Are there any women here with an opinionon my poem, good or ill, to share? The choice is completly yours, of course, and there shall be no ill feelings if this is the last post this thread will receive.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... if my opinion is one of those being actively solicited... I'd prefer I keep it to myself. Razz

Sorry, Ashton. As one of my legion of foibles and character flaws, I can't stand any poetry. From Robert Frost to Dante to Homer, I simply derive no pleasure from them. A romantic, I am not. Thus I think it best you get an opinion from some other woman.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, fraulein Doktor, your opinions are yours to keep 'till you deem otherwise.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
...A romantic, I am not...

Wassat Not a romantic in the least, eh? I find that hard to beleive Dr. Fuchs. On the "No one beleives in magic anymore" thread, the four of us seemed to be interacting quite well. Hmm...perhaps I should have kept your hand instead of pursuing Littlefox (Where has she run off to I wonder?) I hope I didn't scare the poor girl off. Confused

Anywho, perhaps I should add you into one of my stories? I'll try not to make it too long that it makes your eyes hurt just to read it. Wink
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has a romantic side.Even though we don't show it or don't know about it...sometimes it comes out eventualy...
And about the stories Labrn,the bigger they are,the more interesting it is Wink Trust me,its all about how you write em'
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of sounding rude, Labrn, and I assure you no offense is meant, but maybe you should make a choice to "pursue", as you put it, one woman. My open mind and ability to see all sides of the argument, so to speak, forces me to add "Or at least one woman at a time." Again, no offense meant, I realize some people may choose to take what I have said offensively and I do hate to offend.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly am no romantic in the classical sense, at least. Elegant poems, flowery prose and overdone flattery, moonlit walks on the beach, summertime picnics, jewelry, or even the simple flowers and chocolates do little to move my heart. Especially the flowers, as they'd give me allergic fits. Razz

In fact, should a person try such moves on me, I am inclined to spurn them. I take those acts as evidence of the man taking little notice of my nature and what I actually enjoy in a companion. But what I like is of little importance.

Back to the (current) topic at hand: I might as well share my opinion while I am here, Ashton. While certainly well written and descriptive, I personally find it too... sweet, I guess? My own writing abilities fail me in describing feelings. I'm too jaded as all romantic words sound trite or saccharine in my ears. Technically excellent, though, matching your normal contributions to this forum. Just bear in mind that both my preference and training steer me towards rigidly technical writing, so I am far from your target audience. I'm sure another person would serve far better as a reviewer.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My target audience is any who would read it and preferably whose who would enjoy it, and I did ask for a female opinion, good or ill, and I'd call yours a good opinion, the opinion of a woman who is rarely, if ever, moved by such a thing. I will admit, however, to being a little sad you did'nt enjoy my work as I had hoped. Oh well, c'est la vie. (French, translated as "That's life" or "Such is life", for those that don't know.) Oh, and thank you for the compliment.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I'll draw your Avatar, I could put in the space "occupation" poet and musician, since you also play the violin.
I appreciate your romantic side, it's nice for each member of PBB to have a different personality, this enhances the variety of the avatars and the possibilities of interaction in the story

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
At the risk of sounding rude, Labrn, and I assure you no offense is meant, but maybe you should make a choice to "pursue", as you put it, one woman. My open mind and ability to see all sides of the argument, so to speak, forces me to add "Or at least one woman at a time." Again, no offense meant, I realize some people may choose to take what I have said offensively and I do hate to offend.

No worries Ashton, I take no offense. Its true, I seem to be playing the part of a heartbreaker, but its not intentionally Confused I'm working up my imagination and motivation for a bunch of fanarts I'm about to do. And I have told dear Kommy, if I had to choose, I would have to go for Jynx, for she hit gold with not only on species (Curse you Dr. Commet) and outfit (overalls without a shirt ;P) thought it was mostly due to costume. On the other hand, the good doctor is here more often (though I sadly didn't wait long enough for her reply last time *sigh*)

Anywho, about the fanarts:

One for at least all the ladies here, and then a few of my favorites, unless there are others people would like to see. For the most part, it will be Labrn with all of them, unless someone speaks up (such as the case of Drake and Mystic) So, for now I'm going to work on one of Labrn with: Betty, Violet, Sibilla, Kommy (if its alright with her) and Littlefox (If its alright with her). Any others people would like to see? Or someone want to step in and take Labrn's place to give him a break?

And finally at the end, thank you once again Young Cesar! If you like 'em long, you'll love Labrn. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Vanessa, musician would be a more fitting title than simple violinist seeing as my fursona plays considerably more than just a violin, as will be revealed in his history, and I would be, for lack of a better term, honored to be named a poet by you since it was you who named me as such. As for each member of PBB to have a different personality, you may have struck a a sort of gold mine with me, I've been known to startle people with my sudden changes in personality though I assure you, none of them, including the one I portray here, is false. And lastly to you, Labrn, I'm glad to hear you took no offense to what I said, as I said before "I do hate to offend."
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure i'll enjoy reding it Labrn.Im looking forward to it Very Happy
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
One for at least all the ladies here, and then a few of my favorites, unless there are others people would like to see. For the most part, it will be Labrn with all of them, unless someone speaks up (such as the case of Drake and Mystic) So, for now I'm going to work on one of Labrn with: Betty, Violet, Sibilla, Kommy (if its alright with her) and Littlefox (If its alright with her). Any others people would like to see? Or someone want to step in and take Labrn's place to give him a break?

A strong believer in the saying about idle hands, I take it? I'll be impressed if you can produce that amount of work. I do like what I've seen of your work, as well. So I would be delighted to see you try your hand at it. One caveat, though, if you don't mind. I like canine guys a good deal and would like that to be kept in mind. Or, if you want to kill two birds with a single stone, I'd be happy to share a picture with one of other girls. Laughing
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
A strong believer in the saying about idle hands, I take it? I'll be impressed if you can produce that amount of work. I do like what I've seen of your work, as well. So I would be delighted to see you try your hand at it. One caveat, though, if you don't mind. I like canine guys a good deal and would like that to be kept in mind. Or, if you want to kill two birds with a single stone, I'd be happy to share a picture with one of other girls. Laughing

Well its good to hear your in good spirits for it. Very Happy Hmm...seeing as your more for canines, I guess that does throw you being with Labrn out the window (*sigh* feline) In any case, do you have someone else in mind around here? Perhaps Johnny Boy? Wink

And sadly No, I'm not doing any female on female pictures at this moment. I have some blank poses pretty much, and I'm filling in the who, and all the poses are one male, one female. Though, there is one I'd like to do of two men and one woman. So perhaps I'll open a request thread if thats alright with Vanessa.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canines?And prey tell,which exactly of the canine breeds you like most dear kommy?Agian just out of curiosity.Looks like you have taken a shine to coytoes Very Happy Am i right?
And for the request thread,i sugest you think about it cearfully Labrn.Couse' i myself can think of 999999 requests just at the moment Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I prefer canines? Because I like a guy who is a little 'Ruff!' around the edges. That, and I'm allergic to cats. So I have a strong, learned aversion to cuddling felines, too. Laughing And I've never met a coyote before, so I find them intriguing.

And Labrn, just have fun with it. Heck, put me with the two guys if you like. I'll admit to always wanting to try that and being extremely envious of Violet in the last issue. Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Very Happy The things I miss out on when I decide not o check the forum for like a day or two... heh...

So Labrn, you already have some pre-selected poses poses for these characters, eh? I guess that's some good planning on your part... though I'm disappointed you don't have any girl-on-girl stuff, or even two girls and a guy.

Oh, and kommy, I know this Indian is eager to see if "Dr. Fuchs" truly lives up to her name... Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure no one's more dissapointed than Mullon to hear Labrn's lack of "female on female pictures", as Labrn himself phrased it.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
I'll admit to always wanting to try that and being extremely envious of Violet in the last issue. Wink

*Ears perk and raises his eyebrow in her direction* Really? Well, we'll see what happens. Now that I see Jillian is back *gives Jynx a tight squeeze* I'm giving her first dibs now that I got the one I promised to Vanessa.
Otherwise, sounds like its a go for Kommy and Johnny eh?

I never said I'd never do Female/Female, I just prefer Male/Female. Looking back on things Kommy, I realize your right, I'm not so much a romantic as I am a "Passionate" perhaps you'd call it?

Though, Laughing I'm reminded of a pic I saw. "Lesbians, they'll never play with you, but they're fun to watch"
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she was a daughter of a Ninja, what was her father look like?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With what previous information we have, I'd say we can make only two sure guesses. 1: He's feline (that's assuming my guess is correct in that Sakura herself is feline and there is no cross species procreation in Ms.Santato's story) and 2: We're not going to find out what he looks like unless he or Vanessa wants us to.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I've imagine Sakura's father being an older gentleman cat who perhaps doesn't look much like a ninja at first glance (after all, he has to pass as a regular business owner and merchant in everyday life). The first mental image I got was of the character Okina from Rurouni Kenshin. Unfortunately, I couldn't really find a good image of him online in his ninja costume, but here's a small picture of him in "civilian" clothes...
http://es.geocities.com/kenshin1479_rk/images/okina.jpg

Other than that, I suppose the one picture that I envision best exemplifies what I imagine her father would look like as an aged ninja master would be this one...
http://japundit.com/images/ninja/ninja3.jpg

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, just cause your a ninja doens't me you have to give it away.

Such as in Naruto, plenty of the lords and noblemen who came to watch the competitions weren't all dressed up as ninjas. Infact, it seemed the higher up the ranks you climbed the more "civilian" your attire becomes. Which is true for even modern day military. Our "special forces" you'd never be able to tell them from the smaller grade soldiers other than how they carry themselves.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess all of your theories were correct. I guess there will be no more questions.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will always be questions, duo, it's just a matter of wether or not they are asked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2