FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Just a Fan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Just a Fan Reply with quote

How ya'll doin'?

Just thought I'd add my two cents worth here. I have been a fan of your art since i ran across a site called dillinger a while back. A style i had never seen before. Defiantly caught my eye. Then i happen to become addicted to a certain Victorian comic on vixine, funny, intriguing characters......oh yeah, the hot sex was neat too. Laughing

Then when ya'll opened up this site i just had to join. Though, finances at the time forbade me to keep a membership for very long, so ended up doing the old 'monthly' hop for awhile. Thankfully those times are past, and now I can look forward to becoming a Loyal Member in....oh...29days! YAhhhh!! Very Happy

Oh well, worth the wait I say. Especially getting to see the comic on Scarlet. Been interested in seeing her back story. What can i say, always had a thing for goth girls. Embarassed

Well, just wanted to say: Great work thus far, and looking forward to even more to come.

Take care....and Happy V-day!

Some writing

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,
I really appreciated your post, because you remembered Dillinger! Very Happy Effectively a lot of time has gone by since I started drawing furry comics for the public, since 1999!
I started drawing only furry comics and made that my job, and every time that I feel happy I think that I have to thank readers like you if I am so! During the italian Comic Cons, in fact, I always talk about PBB and how it is giving me many satisfactions! Smile
Nowadays in Italy everyone knows about it but since PBB is only online and written in English the Italian fans are a little envious of the english-speaking readers!

Thank you for having followed me all this time!
A happy Valentine's day to you and all the other furries! love

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess I should say, on behalf of the English speaking fans....

Thank you!! Very Happy

You know, it was kind of an accident I came across Dillinger. I was just doing some 'link jumping' and just sort of fell across it.

Anyways, been wanting to ask, what caused you to start drawing furry characters?....or should I say, what was your inspiration? I know the reason I started drawing them was...well...I found it easier then drawing humans. Laughing

Yeah, I used to be really into art a while ago, though its been quite a long time. I kinda lost my muse, I guess you could say. Thankfully it didn't effect my writing, though at this point i couldn't even create a stick figure.

Well, anyway, Thank you for your reply, I am honored.

Take care.

(oops....just reread your desciption on PBB.com.....guess you already answered my questions... Embarassed Embarassed .....I should read more carfully huh??)

Some writing

Last edited by MrWolf12 on Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Qumefox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just joined the other day, and I must say. It really is a truely awesome comic, with a really neat story, and lets not forget the very very sexy characters and second to none artwork.

Unfortunatly, i've poked around though, and haven't come across much I can comment on around the board here, so I imagine i'll be lurking until I stay around long enough to earn one of Vanessa's wonderful avatars.

From there on my next dream is get to see my character enjoying Violet's *ahem* charms, but I know I have a loooong wait before I have any hopes of that. Very Happy I allways had a weakness for ringtails.. and my favorite color is purple.. So it's probably not hard to figure out why she's my all time favorite.

Qumefox
http://badger.brazi.net
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Qumefox, thank you for posting and for the appreciated comments! Yes, it's early yet for your avatar or a sexy pinup, but one never knows if we won't need a background character for a group scene, so feel free to describe your character whenever you want! I clicked on your link, thinking that it would be a furry site, and I was astonished when I saw the DeLorean! is it yours? woot My God, do you know that Back to the Future is my favorite movie??!! Michael J. Fox was my first childhood love love , and that movie is fantastic! big grin I always watch it with pleasure! Its script is truly original and full of situations and weird turns of events that merge like the pieces of a puzzle in a perfect harmony and logic! Genius! Cool

Qumefox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Yes, it's early yet for your avatar or a sexy pinup, but one never knows if we won't need a background character for a group scene, so feel free to describe your character whenever you want!

Is there an email address I can send these to? Or does your bb software here support private messaging? I don't really want to post this stuff here, especially since some of the reference artwork wasn't done by me.

And thank you very much, yes, the Delorean is mine. I've wanted one since I saw BTTF in the mid 80's and in 2005 I finally got one. If you followed the link, you'd see that it's still currently a pile of parts. It was in rough shape when I got it. I had originally hoped to have it restored by now, but work has been keeping me busy far more since I got the car than I thought it would. On the BTTF note. I did get to meet Christopher Lloyd once, which was really cool, and Bob Gale (one of the co-writers of BTTF) twice at two seperate Delorean related events. Never got to meet Michael J Fox though.

Actually. I do have some furry stuff on my site.. Not advertised though. It's just some really ancient artwork of mine, from back when I used to attempt to draw.

http://badger.brazi.net/art/ if you want to see. It's not very good though. Though the pic Max Blackrabbit surprised me with once of one of my vixen characters, Streak, thats in the root is quite good, though i'm not sure i've ever seen any bad artwork from him to be honest. Smile

Qumefox
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Laughing
I congratulate you on your work, I too have some interest in cars, my dad is a Fiat engineer ^_^, I passed my youth among the engines, and recently I'm quite attracted by the MTV show "Pimp my ride"; my dream is to "pimp" an italian car, maybe the old Fiat 500, in PBB style, all pink with furry insides and accessories of every kind! Cool
Maybe I'd be better off customizing a scaled model ^_^, painting the PBB girls on the doors and hood. It'd be nice!

Speaking of Max BR, you've been really lucky receiving one of his pictures! I love his style, because his girls have a very realistic, shapely body, with enough muscles but without exaggerating, but with soft curves where we like 'em! love
In the first issue of PBB I was quite undecided about the anatomies of the girls, and I tended to make their waists too small (influenced by the hourglass figure of Miss Hudson from Miyazaki's Sherlock Holmes Very Happy ), but in time I softened the bodies and made them more and more proportionated. Now it's better, isn't it? Wink

Qumefox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donno. I have mixed feelings about that show. Some of the stuff they did was cool. Some just plain stupid to me. The longer the show was on the more stupid it got. I think they were running out of ideas.

Yeah Max is a really cool guy and an awesome artist. I got to hang out with him some back when I was con staff for one of the furry cons that's relatively close to me. Haven't had much contact with him though since I resigned from the position a few years ago. Five years of working my butt off for an entire weekend only to get to listen to furs complain about everything burnt me out on furry stuff rl.

As far as the pinched waist look of your characters.. I happen to love it. I allways loved seeing girls in restrictive corsetts, so the highly accentuated hourglass figures of your girls is quite attractive to me. But i'm wierd and kinky too, so it might not be for everybody. Very Happy

You didn't say how I could get my char descs to you though without posting them directly here. Which, as I mentioned above, i'd rather not do unless absolutly forced too.

Qumefox
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree that the change is an improvement. I couldn't help but wince in empathy at the amount of pain it would take to get waists like those from corsets. Not to mention rearranging their insides. Razz

And I wish I knew where to get the music from BTF. Especially the theme of the finale, where it keeps building and building past where you think it would stop. I loved that movie. Very Happy
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just returned from digging my car out of five feet of snow drift, so i do apologize if I'm a little out of breath....and more then a little stinky.

Also I have to leave for work soon, so I shall make this brief...

Qumefox wrote:
I allways loved seeing girls in restrictive corsets, so the highly accentuated hourglass figures of your girls is quite attractive to me.

I must disagree. I personally find a woman of more...fit...scales more appealing. Nice toned muscles, yet still retaining the full feminine charms of a mature woman. I do enjoy aggressive strong woman...<growl>.....ahem...pardon.

Moving on.....

kommy wrote:
And I wish I knew where to get the music from BTF. Especially the theme of the finale, where it keeps building and building past where you think it would stop

I do have the soundtrack from the first Back to the Future movie....if you so wish i can rip and send it to you.

Well, I must be going to work...or as I lovingly call it....Hell. Good day to you all.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing some of the masochistic (or sadistic, depending on your point of view) contraptions used as "women's fashion", not just in history (corsets and the Chinese method of feet-binding perhaps being the most well known) but in today's world as well (high heels, for example). As horrible as corsets were (just from the perspective of a woman's health alone), the "wasp-waist" look is admittedly kind of a turn on for me. It's one of the reasons I became a fan of Dita Von Teese's body of work (plus the fact that she looks like a modern Bettie Page). Perhaps it's the fact that women don't wear corsets anymore that makes it all the more exotic.

Of course, I'm in no way disappointed by any of the proportions of the female characters in the comic, or any changes to those proportions through "artistic evolution" (a natural affect of drawing characters in a long-lasting series). To be honest, I love women of all shapes and sizes (and, when talking about furs, species as well Wink ), and I think the anatomy of the women reflect and compliment the fashions and the era.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think that BonBon girls don't necessarily love the idea of corseting, even though it was considered the style back then. Looking at some of the striptease poses, girls like Daisy and Daphne look pretty natural in my opinion. Daphne's a bit more hourglass shaped, but it doesn't exactly seem like her undergarments restrict her all that much. They're kind of skimpy actually. Wink I personally love the style of a lot of the BonBon girls, but I never really agreed with heavy corseting or anything like that. Not healthy or natural. And I think few BonBon girls would have to be worried about it anyway since many of them probably spend less time fully clothed if you know what I mean. Twisted Evil

And I, too, must also mention how much I love Back to the Future. Probably my top favorite SciFi/Action/Adventure film of all time. I have a copy of the original soundtrack as well and so, could also help you out, Kommy. I also have the soundtrack to Part II as well. The BTTF trilogy is highly nostalgic for me.
Qumefox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Seems like one of my hobby's have given people something to discuss, as well BonBon's cute girls even more. And I never said I was a fan of the stresses corsetts put on the female anatomy. I am a relatively gentlefox by nature. I just said I liked the look it provided. Though I do admit to enjoying seeing girls bound and restrained. And in this day and age, corsetts are mainly used for such naughty erotic scenes, so that is likly another reason I like seeing girls in them.

Though on a side note, since everyone seems to be a BTTF fan. Perhaps Vanessa will get bored one day and do a pic of a few of everyone's favorite BonBon girls posing on top of everyone's favorite time machine. Heh. Of course it'd be in no way connected to the story or anything. I just think it'd certainly be an interesting piece of artwork.

Qumefox
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
It's one of the reasons I became a fan of Dita Von Teese's body of work (plus the fact that she looks like a modern Bettie Page).

I am a fan of Dita too!! woot
Marilyn Manson is a luky guy...
http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/UPDATE-Marilyn-Manson-and-Dita-Von-Teese-s-Lavish-Wedding-2.jpg
I like how she dress ( original vintage dresses!)
and Burlesque, the art of the teese !

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qumefox wrote:
Perhaps Vanessa will get bored one day and do a pic of a few of everyone's favorite BonBon girls posing on top of everyone's favorite time machine. Heh. Of course it'd be in no way connected to the story or anything. I just think it'd certainly be an interesting piece of artwork.

Very Happy Nice idea!

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,for me.I have long been a fan of women's vintage fashons.Not just Victorian wear,but also the use of garters and stockings.This is one of the few furry sites the features furry ladies in such attire.That keeps me coming back,as well as the wonderful charcters themselves.Great Job Vanessa! Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
I am a fan of Dita too!! woot
Marilyn Manson is a luky guy...
http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/UPDATE-Marilyn-Manson-and-Dita-Von-Teese-s-Lavish-Wedding-2.jpg
I like how she dress ( original vintage dresses!)
and Burlesque, the art of the teese !

Actually, she and Marilyn Manson got divorced not too long ago. I was kind of let down when I found out. Then again, it's rare for Hollywood marriages to last anyway. Besides, she's better off without him... love whistling
http://www.les-stars-nues.biz/photos/Dita-Von-Teese/Dita-Von-Teese-096.jpg

Johnny's backstory
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Looking for opinions Reply with quote

Sorry for cutting in, but i was hoping for some honest criticism. I fancy myself a writer, and a while ago I posted a story for the first time. I know many here are accomplished writers, so I was wondering if I could get a few opinions.

It's not furry, but is erotica....if thats ok.

Any kind of comments are welcome....

Thanks in advance. Very Happy

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=279105
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Mr Wolf Very Happy !
Thanks to you!

MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welome, Lady Vanessa <bowing his head> Smile
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet, I need to read that as soon as I can! I used to visit Literotica quite often a couple years back. Maybe I'll see if my stories are still on there while I'm at it...

Johnny's backstory
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
sweet, I need to read that as soon as I can! I used to visit Literotica quite often a couple years back. Maybe I'll see if my stories are still on there while I'm at it...

I would greatly appretiate any feedback you could offer.

Thank you...<bows his head> Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrWolf12, I've just finished reading your writing and I must say bravo. Setting aside the erotic aspect of it, you've created an attention grabbing, suspenseful, well written, brain teasing peice of literature with nary a spelling error I could find. If I were one to wear a hat I'd doff it to you. I think, as a fellow writer of erotic stories, Daphne would be proud of you. I say again MrWolf12, bravo.
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
MrWolf12, I've just finished reading your writing and I must say bravo. Setting aside the erotic aspect of it, you've created an attention grabbing, suspenseful, well written, brain teasing peice of literature with nary a spelling error I could find. If I were one to wear a hat I'd doff it to you. I think, as a fellow writer of erotic stories, Daphne would be proud of you. I say again MrWolf12, bravo.

Wow. High praise, indeed! Smile

Thank you, friend. Your words do a great deal in easeing one still nervous about publicising his work.

Yet, I feel i have to give credit where its due......I owe much to Spell Checker. Laughing
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I liked it. I agree with Ashton, it does have a definite suspenseful element to it. Of course, it instantly reminded me of the Japanese chikan or public groping trend in Tokyo's busy trains (a short description of it can be found at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chikan_%28body_contact%29

It also reminded me of this comic I saw once right here:
http://www.i-mockery.com/pixelpals/default.php?issue=134

But beyond the politics of subway gropings (heh), it was a very well written and exciting read, and I fully enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

And, if anyone's interested, I also have a couple of unspectacular (non-furry) stories up on the same site. Actually, they're basically the last finished stories I've submitted anywhere, and they're a couple years old. I guess I've been slacking as far as my writing is concerned... Maybe I should start on that PBB fanfiction I keep talking about. Rolling Eyes
http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=86058

Johnny's backstory
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
And, if anyone's interested, I also have a couple of unspectacular (non-furry) stories up on the same site. Actually, they're basically the last finished stories I've submitted anywhere, and they're a couple years old. I guess I've been slacking as far as my writing is concerned... Maybe I should start on that PBB fanfiction I keep talking about. Rolling Eyes

THank you for the feedback, friend. I am honored.

After reading your own writings, I must say your skills far outweight mine! Unspectacular? I think not. Excelent reads and an ingauging story. Smile
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny, I just finished reading your writing and, once more, I must say bravo. You're quite the accomplished writer, Mr.Psycho. You're very good at combining many different aspects of writing, the most notable in this case being vulgarity, elegance, intrigue, secrecy and realism, making it a very intresting and grabbing read though, no offense but, I don't think your skills "far outweight" MrWolf12's, I think your just more practiced and confident in your writing.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your praise, guys, I appreciate it... I'm just overly critical of my own work. It was an experiment, and I was basically writing each "chapter" on the fly with no thoroughly fleshed-out plot. I mostly look back at those stories and cringe because I wrote myself into a corner, lost my momentum, and basically ran out of steam mid-way through what was supposed to be an 8 part series. I ended up not finishing the story, nor do I really have any intention of ever finishing it in the future, so it feels a bit like a failure to me...

...but, on the plus side, I've learned an important lesson: Make sure you have an ending!

Johnny's backstory
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can relate to how fickle one's muse can be, friend Psycho.

The story you read is but one of perhaps a handful I have finished, compared to the many dozens that still sit unfinished within the bowels of my computer. I get to one point, and my mind draws a blank, the storyline broken. Try as I might, I can not get the plot going again.

SO, one ends up with many stories started, few finished. Sad
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true, true... though sometimes it is good to keep a hold of unfinished stories, in the hopes you have a "Eureka!" moment and can re-fashion or re-write a story or plotline that you couldn't flesh-out before.

Right now, in fact, an old unfinished story is being retrofitted to a newer one that I am sort of "sketching out" at the moment. One should never get rid of good ideas just because they're old or didn't work out the way you had hoped.

Johnny's backstory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2