FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Page 23 - issue3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Page 23 - issue3 Reply with quote

Hi every Royal members!
I think that page 23 will be one of the prettiest among the ones done up to now!
Because of that, I think I'll need a couple extra days to finish it, because it's very, very detailed! Very Happy
There will be a lot of characters: Labrn, Mystic, Greycat and his character Beth Bunny, Kommy, James West with Dalila and Ophelia, Doc Parker, Stella Sunflower as a croupier (the best croupier in the Delight Castle, given that she's a magician!), Creamy Donut, Hans and George, Ultimawolf and many others Exclamation
It'll be an unforgettable page, so I have to ask you for a little patience if it'll be a little late.
Don't worry for the following updates, page 24 will come in in due time.
See you all soon!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com

Last edited by Vanessa on Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No 'climatic' finish for Drake? Just got curious about it and i'm sorry if I sound rude. Though I can't wait to see the detailed page Wink it doessould like it will be very very wonderful.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait and you'll see dear Drake! Wink

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blush* dear drake, always makes me blush and ok I'll wait. Wink a wink always means something good. oh! BTW, did you see what else I posted in the post about your very very sexy vampire bat? And the character Alexia who Drake is having a lovely time with got changed over, if anything else happens (say in the backround or something, don't want to be greedy because I'm a sweet guy... erm i mean nice) That Alexia is married now (Friend now Rps her) and her husband wich is a Tiger doesn't like Drake too much.
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just can't Wait to see!

but on the side note, her full name is Beth Blossoms, not Beth Bunny (She's not related to WB characters in any way).

Vanessa - Here's to You!

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to see it either. Tongue
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a old saying "Good things come for those who wait" And from what Vanessa described the next page is going to be worth the wait. Smile
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
*And the character Alexia who Drake is having a lovely time with got changed over, if anything else happens (say in the backround or something, don't want to be greedy because I'm a sweet guy... erm i mean nice) That Alexia is married now (Friend now Rps her) and her husband wich is a Tiger doesn't like Drake too much.

Well, the situation is becoming complicated Confused , I hope I won't appear rude, but I think an explanation is in order.
You know that the "(c)art by VS" that appears in my signature on all the pictures in PBB means that the characters that I draw are a copyright of mine and therefore an exclusive of PBB's site.
I'm referring to characters invented by me or others "expressly for the site", of which no previous image existed, like precisely Alexia, that has joined the cast of the comic.
If you like, I can change the name of the character, for example to Alexia Blueberry, since in the comic there is no reference to actually existing people or other people's copyrights.
You see, Alexia can't be married in PBB, since due to their very job the girls of the DC must be single. Wink
The characters that appear in page 1 of issue #3are instead (c) of the artists, that gave me permission to use them.
For example, Greycat's character "Beth Blossom" is his own (c), because he sent me a definitive picture of Beth, duly signed by him. Thus, he can use Beth as he wants.
Ultimawolf too has an avatar he already owns, but the arctic vixen that I'm gonna draw for him shortly will be PBB's property, just like Alexia, since I asked you to choose a girl to "invent" for the occasion.
For Johnny Six-Killer, Avery, Kommy, Drake and all the others whose character I "graphically invented" (thus without a graphical source) the matter is different: you'll be able to use your fursona to do or have done, for example, fan art or fanfiction, but it stays clear that the (c) of the art "appearing on the site" is Vanessa Santato's, and I'll be able to have your characters show up more times in PBB! Wink
Does this make sense? Smile

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes sence and it all got fixed already Wink She made a new character and so it'sall dust in the wind now but felt I should klet you know. I'm just glad it's already done with. And I have something for you (pic will be emailed) of drakes sister. It's a gift to you in thanks and I already drew it (Not the best and not in color but i'm new at equines) for.. well it's a gift and if you want to use her for anything you may. (Basicaly I'm giveing her name and everything to you) I think the rest of this should be talked over through email. Thanks agian Wink
River Rat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for the next page and FIRST POST HERE! Now whats a River Rat to do for fun?
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine with me. You're the one doing all the work after all. Razz

And I'm really intrigued how you're gonna cram so much into a page. I keep fearing you're overburdening yourself, but each time you pull it off. It's really quite amazing.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kommy may I say you have very lovely hair, and I love your character and how she looks. I think I saw it alittle after I first joined the site. I bet everyone likes getting their check ups and physicals from her Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* Thank you. It does look pretty nice. Wonderful work on that page, Vanessa. It's enough to make me reconsider fancy dresses. Very Happy

And I'd like to think that's true, Drake. She loves her work. No house calls, though. Wink

Say... That character in the bottom right of page 23. I could've sworn I've seen her somewhere else before...
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was her name... she was a cartoon character that much i know..

But on the note of no house calls I guess Drake knows who to go see if he's feeling under the weather Wink
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I love the finished scene, so much detail. Just fantastic!
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, quite explosive. Next time I get a chance agian (After everyone else gets theirs of course Wink ) I might take on a double trouble pair. I even might wonder if anyone's female character would want to try Drake. Is that possible? Hummm... the only one who can answer this is vanessa, ronald, or... silly me I can't remeber his name but you know what i mean. Embarassed more then one i guess, heh.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin, you mean? Calm down, Drake. You're getting a little ahead of things. Vanessa may want to continue her story with her own characters sometime, after all. Razz
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know, sorry about that. Embarassed
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Say... That character in the bottom right of page 23. I could've sworn I've seen her somewhere else before...

The black cat with silver hair is Mystic (behind her there's Labrn).
I received the reference pictures of these characters attached to the post of Labrn-mystic in the other topic, below the description. Indeed she looks a little like a comic book character that I know, but I think that this coincidence is due only to a strong admiration and inspiration of the character; as a matter of fact Mystic's color are different from the original character, that has white fur, fuchsia hair and green eyes!

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Martin, you mean? Calm down, Drake. You're getting a little ahead of things. Vanessa may want to continue her story with her own characters sometime, after all. Razz

Hehe! Thanks Kommy, yes, I need to go on with the story now. Very Happy
Drake is a boy full of enthusiasm bouncy ! big grin
Have a little patience Drake, just some pages and you will appear again!
Now I must insert in the history a very important element to be known if you want to try all the girls of Bon Bon: the golden heart "badges"! Curious

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golden heart badges? I like the sound of them and I will have patience and vanessa, i am drawing a gift (last one annoying friend stole but i'll redraw) but this one i'm takeingtime on, soon will scan it and email it.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
The black cat with silver hair is Mystic (behind her there's Labrn).
I received the reference pictures of these characters attached to the post of Labrn-mystic in the other topic, below the description. Indeed she looks a little like a comic book character that I know, but I think that this coincidence is due only to a strong admiration and inspiration of the character; as a matter of fact Mystic's color are different from the original character, that has white fur, fuchsia hair and green eyes!

Wow, looks like someone's a Bucky O'Hare fan... Very Happy

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that as well but still the girl is cute along with the rest of them in the page. Very Happy
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Betty and violet are cuter. Also Vanessa's character. I just have a thing for vixens... she is a vixen right?
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean as Daphne Mallow, then yes.

As for her currnet "form", I'm 85% sure that she's a cat, or at least a feline (muzzle, ears, tail texture).

But ask her to be sure. >^^<

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure Vanessa's face here is feline. She's missing the long, sharp muzzle I'm seeing on myself here. Razz
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, I like yours too. Very cute Wink Eh sometimes I put abittoo much of myself into Drake. A romantic who aims to please or just to complement others. Not a bad thing is it?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
yes I'm a feline! Smile
I know that my fursona colours and vixen colours are similar, but I liked the peach colour. My hair is actually so, plum colour, and love to wear rose, purple or violet clothes.
Thanks for the compliment Drake! Very Happy

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime Vanessa, anytime. Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing here, actually. I love my deep brown hair, especially since it's remarkably an identical hue to my eyes. I prefer more muted colors for clothing, though, save for bright red. My fondness for red gave me my online nickname, actually. Razz

And I know of no woman who dislikes flattery, Drake. Nothing wrong with being a romantic. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2