FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Questions - Comics Appearances
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
I'm planning a scene set in town where some men spend time with the the Fairytails in the hotels and houses of the town.
I was thinking of dedicating a scene to Blanche's herbalist shop (next to Martin's bookstore) and do a sex scene with Blanche and Xebulon...

I'm sure he'll love it Vanessa.

Vanessa wrote:
...then I want to have Ashton and some other that as of now never appeared in pin ups or cameos appear, but in the company of girls that don't work at the Delight Castle, like Jillian, Cammy and Margarete...or new girls, but I don't know if I could create some couples or if you already have any preferences. Personally I'd like to do a scene with Cammy and Ashton...
Crimson? Gantros? Dante? Genepyris? Let me know your preferences, or I will do a surpirise for you Wink

Well I know Tursi liked Margarette and her fluffy tail. I've placed Cammy (Kommy) with Johnny and Doc Horton. Jillian and Marauder are our mechanics, otherwise if I'm not being too far forward Wink Jillian and I.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good ideas Labrn,very good! Very Happy I hope it is fine for Marauder and Jillian too , so I will have the occasion to daw their workshop for the first time!Yay! I' very inspired! Like when I designed the kichen in the next page 18( you will see Wink !) It was an hard work, but I am satisfied of the result!
No problem, Ashton, you got all my respect and frankly I must confess that I find funnier to draw the characters when they're not having sex ^^, because I'm more inspired drawing the expressions during the dialogs. Although, strangely, the sex scenes are much harder to draw, I must always take more care in the anatomies, the color and the research of ideas for the shots. Yes... somehow Johnny guessed the meaning of the tattoo.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so does that mean i work for mr. blue???
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
I was kind of thinking that I would have an encounter with Scarlett, the scene being that she has heard of my supposed 'magical abilities'...

Since Scarlett hasn't yet appeared in the official series, instead of the panel I'll do a monthly pin-up with you and her! Smile

kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
*attempts to look crestfallen* Yet another attempt at humor, cut off in it's prime. Sad

Don't you worry, Xeb. I understood it and thought it amusing. And I appreciate tomfoolery to some extent. Much better than Billfoolery or Dickfoolery, certainly. I will not, however, turn down a free drink. Razz

Ashton Gray wrote:
Aside from that one peice, however, I long ago stopped paying attention to composers names as well as the name of the peice. It tends to subtract something for me, having to worry about who made this peice of music and what it is called and so on.

I know names so I can actually keep track of them, mostly. And I like knowing names and dates so I can put the music in the context it's written in. Like the 1812 Overture and it being a piece on Napolean's invasion of Russia.

LabrnMystic wrote:
You'll find the right one someday Camarilla, Cammy, Kommy...my now I'm all confused. What would you like to be called? blink

You have have multiple people talking in the same posts with the same name on them cannot grasp the concept of nicknames? Bah! For shame! However, if you must know, I'd like to be called beautiful, intelligent, sexy, wonderful, spectacular, brilliant, clever, amusing, or perfect. Sardonic, willful, tiresome, arrogant, or intimidating are grudgingly accepted. A vixen if you want to sum it all up in a word. Razz

Or just call me by the name attached to this message. I like to keep things simple, after all. Laughing

As for partners, I take a middle road in that I am a touch picky. However, your artist's prerogative rules all, Vanessa. Set me up with any partner(s) you wish, have Jillian and I take on all comers, keep me chaste like Ashton, or not use me at all if you so choose. Very Happy
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Gantros wrote:
I was kind of thinking that I would have an encounter with Scarlett, the scene being that she has heard of my supposed 'magical abilities'...

Since Scarlett hasn't yet appeared in the official series, instead of the panel I'll do a monthly pin-up with you and her! Smile

Thanks, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Scarlett. I was hoping to tie my fursona into the comics with the introduction of the flash cartoon. I'd rather be part of the story (if you plan to have that whole project become integrated into the storyline) than in a pinup. If you wish for me to participate in a 'pleasurable act' in the story canon, feel free to use whoever you would think appropriate.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Vanessa wrote:
I'm planning a scene set in town where some men spend time with the the Fairytails in the hotels and houses of the town.
I was thinking of dedicating a scene to Blanche's herbalist shop (next to Martin's bookstore) and do a sex scene with Blanche and Xebulon...

I'm sure he'll love it Vanessa.

I would be delighted to have an appearance in the comic, foreground or background. Sexual or otherwise. I must admit though, that I am most looking forward to the ball. While I personally have all the grace of a drunken bathtub on roller skates, my character can dance just fine (or so I hope whistling ). However, the decision is ultimately up to the artist whether or not they want to utilize my character, and how. If you really want my input, you have but to ask. So Labrn and Ms. Santato, I trust your judgment in this matter.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
You have have multiple people talking in the same posts with the same name on them cannot grasp the concept of nicknames? Bah! For shame!

Its not a question of nicknames, but what you prefer to be called. As a soldier, I've been quite used to be called my last name, that when one of my friends called me by my real name, I was actually confused if he was refering to me when I was walking by. Also, you may wish us to refer to you with your proper title, Doctor. A former teacher/prof. of mine absolutely hated it when people called him "Mr. Blackwell" when they knew it was "Dr. Blackwell" and he would reply "I didn't spend 7 years to be called sir, thank you."

kommy wrote:
However, if you must know, I'd like to be called beautiful, intelligent, sexy, wonderful, spectacular, brilliant, clever, amusing, or perfect...

Well, that will definetly make my comments to you much lengthier to put all that in. Laughing Though I warn you, I'd do it. Wink

kommy wrote:
...keep me chaste like Ashton, or not use me at all if you so choose...

I'm afraid its a little too late for that my dear, less we forget your billboard. Wink Also Johnny, Doc Horton, and Jillian.

Now Xebulon, I'm a mere spectator in this all like the rest of you, and its our dear Vanessa who calls the shots, but I'm always happy to make suggestions and little reminders when needed. ^_^
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
Thanks, but it doesn't necessarily have to be Scarlett. I was hoping to tie my fursona into the comics with the introduction of the flash cartoon. I'd rather be part of the story (if you plan to have that whole project become integrated into the storyline) than in a pinup. If you wish for me to participate in a 'pleasurable act' in the story canon, feel free to use whoever you would think appropriate.

Well, for future reference Gantros, who else do you fancy?
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Now Xebulon, I'm a mere spectator in this all like the rest of you, and its our dear Vanessa who calls the shots, but I'm always happy to make suggestions and little reminders when needed. ^_^

I was referencing your wish to make a sketch of me, as you have done for many here.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Gantros wrote:

Well, for future reference Gantros, who else do you fancy?

Hmmm, you know, I really can't think of anyone specific. I just want to have a panel or even as much as a short sidestory that relates to my fursona's occupation/interests. The reason I chose Scarlett was because of the dichotomy of science and sorcery. If that can't happen due to the fact she hasn't been officially introduced yet, I can think of some other ideas:

1.) An encounter with Violet on the 'Casting Couch'. This would tie into the flash animation being produced. The plot would be that Violet is the last on the list of potential female leads in the first film, and due to looking at the casting process from a cold, scientific perspective (like my public personality), as my only sexual experience would be based on literary studies. None of the female applicants measure up to my ill-conceived standards. When Violet comes in, she quickly realizes, like she did with William, that I am completely inexperienced when it comes to viewing women as living, dynamic beings, rather than statistics and desireable traits. She decides to teach me what it means to see a woman, and afterwards I gain a great understanding, though now I can occasionally lose my icy composure in public.

2.) After coming to an agreement with Betty on providing films for her theatre, I commission a local machine shop to manufacture a camera and a projector based on designs acquired from some American brothers (the Latham's) who had a little too much fun in Bon Bon and needed to dig out of a small debt. After the projector is completed, Jillian comes to deliver it to the Castle, finding me waiting to inspect it. I try in vain to maintain my icy demeanor while inspecting the device, but I can't help but let my passion for science bubble out over my admiration of the workmanship. Jillian also being passionate of her mechanical brand of science, begins to feel strange. I think you can guess what could happen from there. Of course, this one would only be alright if Littlefox would consent to the use of her Avatar.

3.) This one has no sexual content whatsoever. It's a card game between myself, Doc, and anyone else who might be found at a table game. Word of my lucky streak has already gone around town, and Doc would like to put it to the test. I go through the motions of twiddling my pendant, rubbing my stone ring, and consulting my grimoire between certain hands. At the end, I accrue a large pile of chips, and to Doc's frustration, I just leave them at the table with no bravado, just get up and walk away.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The n1 is my favourite for now.

To Jillian ( Littlefox) And Robert Stone (Marauder)
Would you agree if I were to draw your avatars having sex together in issue #5? I'd like to draw your characters, but if you don't agree or you have different preferences on the matter of partners let me know. I'll surely draw Xebulon with Blanche and Tursi with Margarete. Smile

Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should very much like if an appearance of my avatar were to be paired with Margarete, the nut-seller, in an amorous way.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... issue #5... think Drake and Violet could get together Vanessa? Wink If not now then some other time I guess but I'm guessing you had a feeling or everyone knew I might ask that Haha. I've sadly lost the story I was writing on a side note but... I'm writing a new one to send in here. It's one of drake's romance stories he writes but sadly they are all short stories for now, a stallion like him does have a thing for romance and I think these stories should be romantic and quite erotic. Razz
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
The n1 is my favourite for now.

To Jillian ( Littlefox) And Robert Stone (Marauder)
Would you agree if I were to draw your avatars having sex together in issue #5? I'd like to draw your characters, but if you don't agree or you have different preferences on the matter of partners let me know. I'll surely draw Xebulon with Blanche and Tursi with Margarete. Smile

I tried to hint about it in anothe thread to her Vanessa. Hopefully she'll get back to you with an answer.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish my avatar could make appearance but sadly i have 6 months to go Sad
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there Crimson. Its not too bad. They keep a good track of it. You'll see yourself soon enough.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think those of us who Ms.Santato has blessed with a personal avatar can all agree that it is well worth the wait. I know I feel as such.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing i marked it on my calendar and everything.

i can only wait until Ms.Santato honors my with and avatar. untill then im just happy 2 be here Very Happy
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i can hardly wait either, i only have a couple of months left to go... hmmm i should start working on a good description then
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to post it in the description sticky thread that Ronald set up.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries that is something i will remember
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In retrospect, in light of the recent appearance of Margarete, I think it would be preferable if my avatar were paired with some other character. Is it possible to request a specific position?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa always seems to pin everyone and everything down just right. I'm sure your request can filled.

Though don't forget, theres nothing wrong with sharing Wink A few of us already do.

Take Drake for example, he's all about Violet, and don't tell me you've seen her only with him.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me? All about Violet? Hmm.. might be true but I do like Betty too, just not as much as Violet. I'm sure the twins could do a number on Drake by double teaming him but still I settle my choice with Violet and another time... I'll choose someone different I guess. Razz
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, but from an aesthetic perspective, isn't it preferable to give more females the opportunity to appear? One doesn't necessarily want to see only the same small group of girls, after all.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats true, which is why I'm always willing to pair up with one of our other members, seeing how we don't have as many male characters in the storyline for all our female members.

Though, just as a few of our gentlemen have been able to come up with names and stories for the ladies in the comic, I would imagine the ladies can do the same with a random male character in the comic.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Nelson wrote:
Ah, but from an aesthetic perspective, isn't it preferable to give more females the opportunity to appear? One doesn't necessarily want to see only the same small group of girls, after all.

Yes, you can also suggest a new character with which to appear in a cameo or a pin up and decide the species yourself, as did Drake with Alexia, the azure vixen, and Ultimawolf with Iris, the white vixen.

Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Lord Nelson wrote:

Yes, you can also suggest a new character with which to appear in a cameo or a pin up and decide the species yourself, as did Drake with Alexia, the azure vixen, and Ultimawolf with Iris, the white vixen.

Really? That's interesting. I did have an idea for a female character a while back... have to find my notes. I can post the data here if you're interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8