FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Questions - Comics Appearances
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i just notced that all betty has to do is say something and the guys pounce. im trying to think what classy but not overdone like kommy said. plus i did some research and a fruit bat can be up during the day and at night. so that puts a chalenge on my ocuppation. oh and thank you for the feedback it help.

p.s. im a big fan of scarlet so.. Embarassed
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As am I. Then again, I'm a lover of all things vampiric.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear that, but what can a fruit bat be good for? hmmmm maybe a food vender, or aviator. see i want to make him irish but fruit bats don't live in europe.hmmm
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because they're not native to Europe doesn't mean you can't have an Irish fruit bat. Look at Xebulon (the character). He's half Kodiak and full blood English, but Kodiaks are only found, naturally speaking of course, on Kodiak Island off the coast of Alaska. In the context of the world of Bon Bon, we're talking about sentient anthropomorphic animals who, just like hairless monkeys, can pick up and move if they're not happy. Sure, trace the family tree back far enough and it will lead out of Europe, but who's to say that at some point in the past a branch of the family didn't move to Ireland?
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm good point, thank you
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aim to please. Smile
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now let see a good occupation for a fruit bat,hmmmm
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Bon Bon flow large amounts of money, since Bon Bon is a kind of tax haven where can be safely stored even large fortunes coming from foreign lands, think of it as a sort of small Switzerland or Montecarlo. To manage such an amount of wealth there is a true need for an institution that takes care of its protection.
But since Bon Bon is above all the town of pleasure and privacy, whoever happens to pass some time there has the certainty that his interests will be managed with security and in the most suitable manner. There isn't a proper bank as we know it, but there is a place, unknown to most people, managed by the most influent personalities of town, headed by... you'll find out later.
This kind of "secret organization" can be considered a "lobby", regulated by laws and traditions that you'll find out further ahead in the story. Although in Bon Bon there are no policemen nor an official guard force, this organization takes care also of keeping order (the mix of gambling, alcohol and women can cause disorders), thus a discreet figure like Crimson is required and quite appreciated. Fundamentally by day Crimson blends incognito among the personnel of the Delight Castle, but by night he patrols the less lighted and most periferic roads (up to the side of the forest) and is known by the "Fairytails" (as the girls who live Bon Bon's nights are known) as one of of the "Night angels" like Genpyris alias: Namathet Knightly, with a same uniform!! Very Happy .

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com

Last edited by Vanessa on Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning a scene set in town where some men spend time with the the Fairytails in the hotels and houses of the town.
I was thinking of dedicating a scene to Blanche's herbalist shop (next to Martin's bookstore) and do a sex scene with Blanche and Xebulon, then I want to have Ashton and some other that as of now never appeared in pin ups or cameos appear, but in the company of girls that don't work at the Delight Castle, like Jillian, Cammy and Margarete...or new girls, but I don't know if I could create some couples or if you already have any preferences. Personally I'd like to do a scene with Cammy and Ashton...
Crimson? Gantros? Dante? Genepyris? Let me know your preferences, or I will do a surpirise for you Wink

Last edited by Vanessa on Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To your first post there Ms. Santato, I have to say you have definitely piqued my interest. A secret organization operating in/around Bon Bon? Very interesting indeed. I can't wait to learn more about them and to see how they shape events in the story.

As to the second post, I must say that our Mr. Gray is one lucky, lucky man. Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just when we thought the suspense was down in the comic, theres the night life we have yet to find out about. Sounds a little like organized crime to me, and with our known mobsters Cesar, Seven, and Mazda, it might not be too far from the truth.

By the way Vanessa, are you refering to Kommy? Perhaps Herisheft, for she seems more of the night type. Where has she been lately I wonder?

Another quick question, did you still plan on doing that ballroom scene?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
By the way Vanessa, are you refering to Kommy?

yes

LabrnMystic wrote:
Another quick question, did you still plan on doing that ballroom scene?

Of course! Wink

Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if it ok with you vanessa, i would like to be apart of that organization.
and i would be honored if you did a surprise for me
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob, then let we know your official full description in the relatived topic. Ah, I forgot, are you a Royal member senior ( +6 months) ? Just in that case I can draw your avatar and put it in the comic as a cameo...

Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunitly no im still pretty new but i plan on being a senoir member no matter what it takes
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
I'm planning a scene set in town where some men spend time with the the Fairytails in the hotels and houses of the town.
I was thinking of dedicating a scene to Blanche's herbalist shop (next to Martin's bookstore) and do a sex scene with Blanche and Xebulon, then I want to have Ashton and some other that as of now never appeared in pin ups or cameos appear, but in the company of girls that don't work at the Delight Castle, like Jillian, Cammy and Margarete...or new girls, but I don't know if I could create some couples or if you already have any preferences. Personally I'd like to do a scene with Cammy and Ashton...
Crimson? Gantros? Dante? Let me know your preferences, or I will do a surpirise for you Wink

My character has spent most of his life as a dedicated academic, so he is... inexperienced to the extreme (much like William was, though not for misogynistic reasons, and I don't think there was much in the way of coed colleges in the Victorian era). I was kind of thinking that I would have an encounter with Scarlett, the scene being that she has heard of my supposed 'magical abilities', finds out that I'm a fraud in that respect, and decides to make me a 'believer'. And I, in turn, show her the 'wonders' of science. I was thinking mild electrical stimulation of pleasure centers, like the infamous galvanization experiments of the period, just without corpses (the galvanization experiments were the basis for Frankenstein).
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok let me know what you guys think.
Name: Crimson O'Toole
Speces: Fruit bat
Nationality: Irish
Looks: redish-orange fur, black wings and mozzle, white long sleeve shirt, dark blue vest with a four leaf clover in the collar, gold pocket watch in the right pocket of the vest, navy blue rain trench coat, tan pants and navy blue shoes.
Personality: A very cool and center man but when someone breakes the rules they fine out why im one of the best. always cracking jokes to ladies of Bon Bon, A very loyal and respectful man who helps anyone who needs it.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spend the day away from Bon Bon and look what I come back to. Plans and idea being tossed about like mad, that's what. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, it was quite the pleasant surprise. Vanessa, while I am honored that you have put such thought into my fursona and had such hopes for me, I must decline. I, like you, have no wish to appear in any sort of "physically intimate scene", I'm afraid. You may draw me plying my musical trade in any sense you wish, from idle playing in my room to seranading the citizens of Bon Bon but I must ask that you keep me out of any intimate scenes. I do hope this does'nt put you off to much, Vanessa, or the rest of you for that matter, but this is the way I feel. I'm glad to hear the Delight Castle Ball is still expected to happen, though, and I hope there is still a chair on the musicians podium open for me as well as a space on your dance card, Ms.Santato. The aspect of a secret organization is quite an intresting and intruiging thought as well. Perhaps Mr.Blue's tatoo is in some way connected with it?
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also working on a background for Crimson O'Toole but first i must do research so that i am correct on my dates. ill post it here if you guys want.
i think you might like it. It has lots of drama and if i word it correctly it will explain why he is the way he is.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*poses melodramatically, back of her paw against her forehead* Alas, I have been spurned! How can I be refused? Truly, thou hast a heart of ice, Ashton Gray. Hours of exquisite pleasure followed by music and fine wine...

Though if you didn't know any Tchaikovsky, I'd have to have booted your tail out anyway. I'd ask for Prokofiev, but I think it's about a half century too early. Laughing

And Camarilla(Cammy) is indeed the first name of my persona. The forum handle just doesn't quite cut it as a real name. Sounds like there's quite a lot brewing, though, which pleases me to no end. I wonder if I should be taking notes..?
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you should things are starting to get quite interesting around here... interesting in a good way
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
*poses melodramatically, back of her paw against her forehead* Alas, I have been spurned! How can I be refused? Truly, thou hast a heart of ice, Ashton Gray. Hours of exquisite pleasure followed by music and fine wine...

Though if you didn't know any Tchaikovsky, I'd have to have booted your tail out anyway. I'd ask for Prokofiev, but I think it's about a half century too early. Laughing

*clutches his chest at the heart* Camarilla, you wound me! To say my heart is made of ice is truly a cruel thing. It would be foolish to judge the state of my heart based soley on this one happening and I have never thought you a fool. Do not prove me wrong now. It is simply that the pleasures of the flesh hold no appeal for me yet nor does wine, fine or no. And what music I do not know I always can learn.

Last edited by Ashton Gray on Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimson wrote:
ok let me know what you guys think.
Name: Crimson O'Toole
Speces: Fruit bat
Nationality: Irish
Looks: redish-orange fur, black wings and mozzle, white long sleeve shirt, dark blue vest with a four leaf clover in the collar, gold pocket watch in the right pocket of the vest, navy blue rain trench coat, tan pants and navy blue shoes.
Personality: A very cool and center man but when someone breakes the rules they fine out why im one of the best. always cracking jokes to ladies of Bon Bon, A very loyal and respectful man who helps anyone who needs it.

It looks find to me, Mr. O'Toole. Then again, it's your opinion that matters most in this regard.

Crimson wrote:
I'm also working on a background for Crimson O'Toole but first i must do research so that i am correct on my dates. ill post it here if you guys want.
i think you might like it. It has lots of drama and if i word it correctly it will explain why he is the way he is.

I look forward to reading it, though I would recommend posting it either in the "Histories" topic or creating a new one for it.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks from Ashton to Kommy and sighs* Ah, the rigors of young love. I'm sure you'll have dozens of healthy children. I only hope to receive an invitation to the wedding? Laughing

*aside to Ashton* She certainly is quite a catch, friend. Beautiful and intelligent. Her iron will may seem intimidating at first, but it is important not to show fear. Otherwise, you're done for, doomed for domestication as a stay-at-home dad. Then again, that would give you time to practice your violin. Very Happy

*aside to Kommy* I must say Doktor, an excellent specimen you have there. He seems a mite skittish, or perhaps obstinate would be a better word. You might be temped to utilize your famous "magic pills" with some sarsaparilla soda, but I would advise against it. Perhaps enticing him with the allure or new music? Your mention of Tchaikovsky is a good choice, or perhaps some Wagner? Very Happy
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Burke, what are you talking about? Did you neglect to read mine and Dr.Fuchs' posts?
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*attempts to look crestfallen* Yet another attempt at humor, cut off in it's prime. Sad ... ... ... Ah well. Smile "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven." as I believe the it's said. I apologize if my tomfoolery has upset you or the good Doktor. Please, allow me to buy you a drink. Perhaps a sarsaparilla soda?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, very well. And I cannot speak for the good Doktor but your tomfoolery did not upset me, only confused me.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which composer would you say is your favorite, Ashton?
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since my favorite peice of music is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, it would have to be him. Aside from that one peice, however, I long ago stopped paying attention to composers names as well as the name of the peice. It tends to subtract something for me, having to worry about who made this peice of music and what it is called and so on.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Don't worry too much Xebulon. I caught the humor, and I found it quite entertaining.

There has always been at least a song or two, where if I was to learn to play the instrument spotlighted in them, I would take the time to learn such instruments. Sadly though, my time is quite split amongst several things and though I can multitask, I tend to put my all into projects and hate only allowing a small block of time to something that thrills my heart.

You'll find the right one someday Camarilla, Cammy, Kommy...my now I'm all confused. What would you like to be called? blink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8