FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Custom Avatar Questions - Comics Appearances
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Xebulon! Every suggestion is welcome!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to find a name to match the stripped kitty in your comic Vanessa. The one that was also used in the second Strip Poker pic.

Unless you have anything planned, I can come up with some background for her, and perhaps that'll help me with the name too.
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If possible, I should like for my eventual avatar to be paired with Daisy Nugget, from the Strip Tease theater. I should very much like it if you were able to include anal sex, male-on-female oral sex, or (mirabile dictu!) the 'cowgirl' position, but obviously that sort of thing is best left to the artist's discretion.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Sure Xebulon! Every suggestion is welcome!

Well, I don't remember all the details, but here's what I have.

Name: Depended on origin. Either Illyana if Russian, or a Sumatran name if Sumatran (I don't know any Sad )
Species: Dhole (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhole)
Height/Weight: To be determined
Fur coloration: Depends on origin
Occupation: Originally, she was going to be a member of a traveling circus. In particular, a high-wire act. Now, I'm not sure, whatever works I guess.
Personality: I don't recall. Probably strong willed, confident and kinda stubborn. Again, whatever works.

That's all I have unfortunately. If I can find which notebook I was using when I came up with her, I'll post the info. Please feel free to use her, or not, as you see fit.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Labrn:
The name of the girl that works the roulette at the DC is Striped Lily.
I saw the new commission, wow... I'll answer by E-mail to the questions that you asked me; yes, if you like that character I'll have her show up more often. For now I haven't written a specific background, she's just the croupiesse that works mainly at the roulette, but not just that...

For lord nelson:
Ok, I'll do for you a cameo with Daisy at the next occasion, Johnny asked for it too, you don't mind sharing Daisy with him, isn't it? I'll do a pin up for Johnny and a cameo for you, or would you prefer a threesome with Daisy? It wouldn't be bad...!

Xebulon, the Dhole is a gorgeous animal! I didn't know it, thanks, I'll turn it into a girl for sure, it's too cute! The Russian origin is what I prefer, it'll be stimulating to do a russian dress for her, they got really pretty decorations like this http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/799/50102266.JPG
or this
http://www.oksana-dance.com/mediac/400_0/media/ok-web4.JPG!

Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but begin to wonder if I made my fursona too complex, I've been waiting with bated breath on what my alter ego will look like. The only clues I've gotten were from a conversation with Martin some time ago stating that you (Vanessa) had something 'special' in mind. Beyond that, I'm clueless.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a good new for you Gantros, your fursona will be the next! I'm still working on the pencil sketch , yes is a complex avatar, but I hope to introduce your work in proggress in this week end, or before the new comic page .

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
For Labrn:
The name of the girl that works the roulette at the DC is Striped Lily.
I saw the new commission, wow... I'll answer by E-mail to the questions that you asked me; yes, if you like that character I'll have her show up more often. For now I haven't written a specific background, she's just the croupiesse that works mainly at the roulette, but not just that...

Ah good, now I have a name to match her. Glad you enjoyed the commission. Well, let me know what your final answer is on her. I don't want to start anything if you already have plans for her...then again I'm sure you have so many plans for everyone.

*begins to rub her back and shoulders* It must be hard to keep everything together around here. I hope you remember to relax and enjoy yourself from time to time.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gantros wrote:
I can't help but begin to wonder if I made my fursona too complex, I've been waiting with bated breath on what my alter ego will look like. ..

I'd like to know a few informations about your avatar and know if I'm doing good, anyway the WiP version can be corrected during the coloring phase if some things will not be fine for you.
Your physique is like Goliath's, but a bit taller like the character with the japanese uniform, right?
The mask has glass eye coverings or are the pupils visible?
Sure, you're hybrid vampire bat/flying fox, but of what color?
Can I use the classic colors of the flying foxes?
Silver hair, white mask and blue suit, right?
Can I add some victorian decorations to the suit?
What's the color of the book that you carry with you?

Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:

I'd like to know a few informations about your avatar and know if I'm doing good, anyway the WiP version can be corrected during the coloring phase if some things will not be fine for you.
Your physique is like Goliath's, but a bit taller like the character with the japanese uniform, right?
The mask has glass eye coverings or are the pupils visible?
Sure, you're hybrid vampire bat/flying fox, but of what color?
Can I use the classic colors of the flying foxes?
Silver hair, white mask and blue suit, right?
Can I add some victorian decorations to the suit?
What's the color of the book that you carry with you?

The physique is more like the Jedah image (where the clothing example is), not overly muscular like Goliath. I apologize for not stating that more clearly.

The masque lenses are opaque, and if you wanted to to do a closeup of my fursona's face, you'd see reflections in the lenses. but no pupils.

Well, I'd like a dark gray color, maybe that of wet ashes. I don't really know what you mean by classic colors, but if you are referring to the patterning of brown on black (or gray on silver-white in my fursona's case), then I see no problem with it.

It is silvery-white hair. I originally wanted a silver masque like that in the example, but in hindsight, it might blend in with the hair too much, so to break up the coloring a bit, the masque can be a crimson color, with silver lenses, and a black border to distinguish it from the gray fur of the face. The suit is indeed blue as in the example.

I'd like some examples of victorian items you would like to add, but I don't see any problem with that.

the book (grimoire) is a rust color, a very dark red.
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
For lord nelson:
Ok, I'll do for you a cameo with Daisy at the next occasion, Johnny asked for it too, you don't mind sharing Daisy with him, isn't it? I'll do a pin up for Johnny and a cameo for you, or would you prefer a threesome with Daisy? It wouldn't be bad...!

I'll be quite happy with the cameo; Johnny is more than welcome to the pin-up. Thank you very much, milady!
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Xebulon, the Dhole is a gorgeous animal! I didn't know it, thanks, I'll turn it into a girl for sure, it's too cute! The Russian origin is what I prefer, it'll be stimulating to do a russian dress for her, they got really pretty decorations like this http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/799/50102266.JPG
or this
http://www.oksana-dance.com/mediac/400_0/media/ok-web4.JPG!

I'm glad you approve. Very Happy And welcome back Gantros.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh I must have missed that but Yes I made Alexia since Violet was a little busy already with three of our other royal members Wink And yes there is just something about violet, maybe her eyes or how she works. Not sure who else I'd rather see Drake with then Violet, seeing as from the pinup it looks just right Razz . Well now back to writing for me, I'm planning another short story between drake and Violet and a certain vixen will pop up.
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,it will be interesting to see if or when my character ever makes a comic appearance.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the WIP of my avatar and it is fantastic! I only have a couple comments, however. The first is the wings need to be a bit longer/larger, like a long cape when folded over the shoulder, almost to the ankles. This facilitates dramatic wingspreads, considering how flying foxes have such massive wingspans. Secondly, but very minor in comparison to the first, is that the book, or 'grimoire', is a little bit too big and bulky for my tastes. I likened the grimoire to the size of a 'little black book'. So, if you could reduce the book to something a little more handheld, something that could be placed in an inside coat pocket, for example, as well as make a the wings larger/longer, that'd make this otherwise excellent avatar perfect. I'll even throw in some reference material for the wings and grimoire. I must also comment on the masque design, very nice touch on making it vaguely bat shaped as well.

Note the extremely large size of the wings in relation to the body size. Also realize that these wings are not outstretched, either. When draped over the shoulders like a cape, the wing membranes would fall almost to the ankles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flying_fox_stretching.JPG

On a seperate note, I can't help but see that Mystic appears to be based on Jenny of Bucky O'Hare, most notably on the face, hairstyle, and the headpiece she wears. She's the pink-haired one on the far right.

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You caught her! Razz

Both Mystic and Labrn were based on the Bucky O'Hare series, back when I worked with DJ and the whole crew who run the largest Bucky O'Hare site online. However, the two take a bit of an odd turn away from traditional Aldeberrans, but thats a bit of a story to explain why, and will someday be posted elsewhere, if not into a comic once I get my BA in Art.

Vanessa, she looks wonderfully enchanting. Very Happy
I'd love to explain more on her to everyone, but I don't know how much is to be kept silent. Though, I can't wait for them to see the other side of her Wink She's got an alternate side much like William, only she has her's completely under control.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Gantros, I will fix the wings and the book , don't worry!
I'm glad that you like the new avatars guys Smile !

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm? new avatars?
Aurioch
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appologize for my long absence from the forums(been overseas and can't access adult sites on government computers). I just saw the WiP of my fursona, and I must say, it already looks even better than I envisioned! All praise to Lady Vanessa!
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of sounding greedy, I should think no one will be surprised by my request that my dashing new avatar should spend some time in the company of the lovely Miss Sara.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Nelson wrote:
At the risk of sounding greedy, I should think no one will be surprised by my request that my dashing new avatar should spend some time in the company of the lovely Miss Sara.

What ever happened to Daisy? *raises a curious eyebrow*
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear boy, I'm quite fond of Daisy, don't get me wrong. But I think it obvious that Miss Sara has captured my fancy like none other. She is as a work of art -- and I am, after all, a connoisseur of the fine arts.

Beside which, old sport, I'm a Member of Parliament. A mean consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, and all that.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would depend on what you are consistant about.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies I've been away, I hope I have not missed the ball and Drake and Violet can still have that dance lol I've just been having troubles lately with money so I've been working each day to stay at a good amount.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Drake, it hasn't happened yet. Though I'm sure Vanessa or Ronald would give us a heads up and a Thread would appear to get final arrangements.

Now I must say then, Milord, that you may wish to speed up your courting of the fine Sara, for it seems Corran would make quite the matching man for her, being of same species.

Though, do forgive my boldness, but I'd have say you seem the type to duel for the love and honor of such a lovely lady.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the thought Labrn. Sara is indeed beautiful.
Lord Nelson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corran wrote:
Thank you for the thought Labrn. Sara is indeed beautiful.

Tread softly, old sport. You're treading on my dreams.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad. The way is clear for you Lord Nelson. I will not interfere. As gorgeous as Sara is im focused on Scarlett Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you two. Don't feel things have to be set in stone, 1 for 1. Let us not forget that some of the gals here enjoy more than one gentleman at a time. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the most noteable of whom being the lovely and popular Violet Berry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8