FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Strip Tease Flash problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashendon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Strip Tease Flash problem Reply with quote

I noticed on the strip tease page that the latest Sakura game, #3, "rewards" you when you finish it with the #2 image? Is it me or is there a problem with this? I've played the game 3 times to ensure it was not a error, and all three times it loads image #2
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a bug. and it should have been fixed already...

please clear your cache file and play again...

you may have been playing an older version.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not reporting any bugs or anything, I just couldn't recal what thread we were talking about the strip tease in earlier.

The backdrops for the strip tease keep getting more and more impressive Vanessa. Was this newest edition a scan or did you create that grand floral backdrop yourself?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh? Do you mean in Meg's background?

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
eh? Do you mean in Meg's background?

Yes. It keeps getting more and more vivid then the original curtains Daphne danced in front of.

I was going back over various pictures with Betty in them, as well as your own works Vanessa. I thought, with my roommate gone for the next 2 weeks, I'll try my hand at fanart. I'm not much of an artist though, but I'll try my best.

What I can do, is a bit of CGing and I half trace/half draw my art. Tracing faces and a general outline from something else, then filling in the details myself.

I had thought of doing the Sibilla and Labrn one I was hoping for, but there wasn't enough pictures of her for me to get a good idea for such a pic. So, I'm going to replace Sibilla with Betty, because it seems everyone's attention is on everyone else, especially Violet, Mary, or Daphne.

Also, either I will start a new thread or continue my questions for you on this one, pending on how much attention it draws. Whatever happened to the red haired lioness character you used to draw? She was a waitress on the second page of the 3rd issue. I noticed you used to draw her alot in your works, aside from BonBon.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daisy's background is a digitally made watercolor picture that I realized using a photo; I copied it and touched it up with various effects with brushes, patterns and filters.
Don't worry about your art's first results, I'll appreciate anyway your dedication and most of all the gesture, since you're not an artist this is an admirable effort on your account! It's as if Martin or Ronald drew a picture for me... that day it'd rain donuts, hehehe... No offence meant, boys!
About the red lioness it's a cameo of Leonida Mascara the lioness, a character from my italian series Dillinger Derringer, that you can find on www.dillingercomics.com; there you'll find more images and sketches about Leonida.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1