FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
No one believes in magic anymore...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, I see, Mr. Gray. Beg your pardon. But you do make a valid point. It would be a dangerous endever. Not from the intended victims, though. But from the scores of their female admires, who, after learning of the kinds of photos I possesed of such as friend Johnny & Drake_Skyflyer, would be chasing me down to take them for themselves, probably by force.....and not the 'good' kind of force!! Laughing
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's always the possibility that one of your "models" will find out about and take offense at your "photographic endeavors" and decide to do you harm, and there is a distinct possibility they will attempt to do so either through Johhny's revolver or Drake's muscle. As I said before, "extortion can be a dangerous game to play".
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could very well be. Yet, one has to wonder if they would take offence. I mean, look at it this way. Would one complain if their photo, taken without concent, true....suddenly caused throngs of woman to come to their doorstep...hungering for more of what they have seen?

Hmmmm...would one complain?? Curious
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One could certainly argue that it would be a rare person indeed that would object to such a result of their photograph being taken and distributed as such, one could even further their argument by saying that one who was the type to visit such a town as Bon Bon would be even less of one to object to such a development. However, as you yourself said, it was taken without their consent and therefore may be taken as an invasion of their privacy, the people of Bon Bon seem to value their privacy quite highly, I refer you to Bon Bon's first law for proof of such. As for your possibly rhetorical question of "Hmmmm...would one complain?? Curious ", I am one who would, being a person who highly values his homeward privacy. This has turned into quite the debate, I'm enjoying myself fully Very Happy .
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will concede to your point about "homeward privacy". One should have a sanctuary away from all others. As for the rest......

I see it this way. Our subjects are on stage, in full view, perhaps even pulling a 'full Monty!" At this time...privacy isn't at the forefront. Now, if photos are taken...and given to only the women present at said show, say as a nice suvanier, how can one say it is a violation of ones privacy?No names, no other 'incriminating" information, just an image of their favorite eye candy to take home.

(yeah, I'm starting to compromise, never a good sign in an argument. lol I gotta get some sleep,graveyard shift sucks!!! lol)
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the official laws of BonBon would say, but I'm sure there's at least an unwritten law that says "What happens in BonBon, stays in BonBon"... Razz

I don't know how well Betty or the other Delight Castle staff (or for that matter, the customers) would take someone wandering in with a camera... I'm not sure how far the photographic technology had gone by the 1890's, but I doubt cameras of the era where very inconspicuous or "spy worthy". You just might find yourself being chased by angry DC patrons and rough BonBon security for those photos...

As for whether or not Johnny would hunt down someone who took incriminating or risque pictures of him, I think he's laid-back enough to laugh it off. Then again, he is a master marksman with various types of firearms, and his last name is "Six-Killer"...

You'll have to take your chances you catch him in a good mood. Twisted Evil

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I would agree with you, John....on all accounts.

Goodness, what started as a joke became quite the debate! Very Happy
Oh well, I do enjoy a good debate.

Though, I don't think I have any place to be doing such a thing anyways. I mean, the fursona I may adopt when I gain the right to, well, he surely would have no interest in such things. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now we know Johhny's position on the topic but Drake has comeup a couple of times in this grand debate as well, I wonder what his thoughts are on this? Care to share with us, Mr. Skyflyer?
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
I'm not much of a card player, I'm much more of a "gentelman's wager" sort of guy... you know, picked-egg eating contests, ale-drinking contests, contests of sexual prowess, etc...

Of course, you always have to be careful about taking bets from a coyote. We aren't the legendary "tricksters" of legend for nothing...

Speaking of "tricks", our fair illusionist doesn't seem to be doing very well in the votes this time...

Ha. Watching over Mystic, you couldn't be any worse.

Cool I told you all from the start. Jillian has it in the bag.

To true dear Kommy. Some may wish to lose, so we shall change the game to one which each player would like to win. What was that last contest you suggest Johnny? Sexual prowess eh? Well, forgive me, but if that ends up being the case *takes dear Kommy by one arm and offers the other to Jillian* bring on the ladies. *bows gently to caress each one's hands with a soft kiss* For though I can't claim to be the largest here *motions his head over to Drake* I'm plenty confident that I can claim the title of prowess and endurance. (Read all about it when I post up Labrn's half of Mystic & Labrn's history.)
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooooo Melts ;P
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clean up! Another victim of Labrn's charms just melted on the floor! Laughing *looks for a dustpan*

You seem pretty cocky (no pun intended) about your abilities there, Labrn... I again warn you off of accepting any bet set forward by a coyote... you never know, I might just find a way to beat you, like say by pairing you up with someone guaranteed to tire even you out...

For some reason, Loucille just came to mind *laughs evilly* Twisted Evil

Johnny's backstory
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, now there's an intresting mental image. Careful Labrn, remember, your dealing with a member of one of the legendary trickster races, I would'nt put such a scheme past him. (No offense, Johnny) Also, when melting is involved, methinks you'll need a mop and bucket to clean up, rather than a dustpan. (Again, no offense, this time to Jinx, if we may call you such) In retrospect, Johnny, if you're looking for someone to tire even Labrn out, as you put it, you may have a little more success with Violet. Remember what Betty said in Issue #1 page 27 "You're truly insatiable, Violet!"
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... well if anyone woul be to spy on Drake, he wouldn't get rough if he caught them. He does know a few tricks or could ask and pay some of the DC girls to seduce him to get the photos then send him on his way. Maybe alittle evil but it would work. I'm almost finnished with abit more of drake's past, what i posted was just abit of it andi did mean to put more but didn't want to have a huge thread and have someone get bored halfway through.

And Labrn i see your good at getting people to melt, Just like Drake is but he gets them to menlt in other ways Wink
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: M&Ms ;P Reply with quote

Littlefox wrote:
Ooooooooo Melts ;P

*sigh* its true Drake. I was afraid my history posts would be too long, but it couldn’t be helped. There was just too much to tell that it had to drag out a bit. Well worth the time though. I'll chop it into bite sized pieces for those with less time or focus. Smile

I know all to well what you mean Drake. It was part of Labrn’s training to be able to please his partner, and to last quite a long time incase his mistress brought company. (More details in Labrn’s upcoming history)

By all means Johnny, we all enjoy a good pun. Gives me a reason for this: Razz Though, I don't think Loucille would outlast me. We have a few muscluar types here in my unit, and though impressivly large, they usually don't have the stamina that those smaller than them have. Now Violet, there is a challenge, unless of coarse we're going more than one round Wink (Again, info in upcoming history, and now for the fun part, Wink )

*Noticing Jillian “melt” at his kiss, Labrn lets go of Kommy’s hand, and quickly but gently pulls Jillian towards him by her hand. Side stepping, he quickly moves behind her, wrapping his free arm around her waist and her hand that he’s still holding to her chest, effectively pulling and holding her against him to catch her before she completely melts and falls to the floor.*

Not just yet my dear. *he coos into her ear* I much prefer them to melt in my mouth, not in my hands. *He gently kisses her neck as he lightly squeezes her*
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hands Labrn a candy-coated, chocolate covered palm fruit*
If that's so, sir, let me offer you a date that you'll surely enjoy.
(sorry, people... I couldn't resist the opportunity for a punnish gag Very Happy )
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckle* Quite alright, Martin, it was'nt half bad at all.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* Abandoned so quickly, Labrn? For shame. Probably for the best, being a vixen of simpler tastes. Now what was this all about again..? Ah, right.

*Takes the opportunity to put an arm around Johnny, grinning as she plucks off the hat and puts it on, trying to imitate the rakish angle* I think I got what I want here. Something a little dashing, kinda rugged, and a bit exotic. And the coyote is pretty nice, too. Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like kommy beat you to Johnny's hat, Jinx, better luck getting it in the future.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
*Takes the opportunity to put an arm around Johnny, grinning as she plucks off the hat and puts it on, trying to imitate the rakish angle* I think I got what I want here. Something a little dashing, kinda rugged, and a bit exotic. And the coyote is pretty nice, too. Wink

Rolling Eyes Oh, "ha ha"... so funny, I almost forgot to laugh...[/sarcasm] Razz

*puts his arm around her shoulders* Alright "Doc", I can let you borrow the hat, but the rental cost is one kiss... but of course, first I'll need some collateral... *manages to slip off Dr. Cammy's stethescope from around her neck* ...Ooh, I can think of fun things to do with this... Laughing

(when did this turn into an RP forum? Not that I'm complaining...)

Johnny's backstory
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
*hands Labrn a candy-coated, chocolate covered palm fruit*
If that's so, sir, let me offer you a date that you'll surely enjoy.
(sorry, people... I couldn't resist the opportunity for a punnish gag Very Happy )

He got me once again. Razz Had the circumstances been a bit different, I'd get Mystic to get you back Martin. Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose that is a fair enough arrangement... But you should find a more private place. I am not one inclined for public displays. Razz

Reminds me, I was wondering if an IRC channel would be a fine addition to this board? Especially if the urge for play is strong here. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
*chuckles* Abandoned so quickly, Labrn? For shame. Probably for the best, being a vixen of simpler tastes...

Simpler? Wassat Oh, its the circlet isn't it? It throws people off.

*sigh* I was going to wait a bit longer before I originally replied to everything that was hapening. Nothing personal my dear, but Jillian reacted first. I would love to give you the time of day too, that is if she doesn't mind sharing, but it looks like you and Johnny will have plenty of fun together. Perhaps another time? Wink

As for myself *kisses Jillians neck once again while sliding both his hands to her waist* I'll have to see where this road leads me.

Also, your not one for public scenes...yet there is quite a grand billboard of you... Curious
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JohnnyPsycho"]
kommy wrote:
(when did this turn into an RP forum? Not that I'm complaining...)

Stay the course buddy. Stay the course.

Also Kommy. That does sound like a good and fun idea. Another forum I'm on (A Yabb forum) has the ability to private message other members of the board. Good for passing on gossip of what you think about the comic, whats to happen next, or to leave the steamy details out of the publics eye whilst the parties involved can finish in privacy. Wink
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could create such a thing myself, but I do not know a good server and technical abilities with IRC are limited.

I'm tempted to do it simply as an effort to try to clean the mess of side topics and conversations that are cropping up with huge frequency. While it's great to see a community fluorishing, it's a little chaotic at times and easy to get lost in. Especially with the forums moving more rapidly and topics rising and falling faster than before.

Speaking of side conversations... *chuckles and gives Johnny a peck on the cheek as she plants the hat back on his head* That was fun. Oh, and wearing the hat was, too. Razz
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kommy wrote:
Speaking of side conversations... *chuckles and gives Johnny a peck on the cheek as she plants the hat back on his head* That was fun. Oh, and wearing the hat was, too. Razz

No worries. Message boards get crowded. Though, my friend's board has a "Last 10 posts" option, so if you get lost or want to see who replied to yours, you can click that and it will have links to your most recent 10 posts.

Well, if your quite done with him *offers his hand to the lovely doctor* It seems my partner has skipped out on us. Care to take her place?
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, perhaps, that this has run it's course. An alternative venue should be found should you truely desire to continue in your attempts at flirtation with me, Labrn.

*chuckles and grins* Besides, Littlefox had you first.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too true Kommy. I suppose this thread will begin its decent. Thats alright. *sigh* I only wish Jillian would have showed up once more to reply. I do wonder what has happened to her. Have we lost another one of our Royal Members? Just like Kjolnir?

Wink All in good fun Ms. Fuchs. Just like Mystic and I tease one another. There arn't too many others who interact in good fun like you and Jillian.
I do hope she'll return. I hope I didn't run her off by being too forward. Embarassed
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about Litlefox,im sure she just has a lot going on.She'll be back. Wink And i would like to know,whos Kjolnir??Just out of curiosuty.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjolnir is, or was in worst case scenario, a Royal Member, the tiger Avatar at the bottom of the Message Board page at the main site is him, you can also find him standing with Johnny and Ksathra Blackfox in page 18 in Issue #3.
YoungCesar

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry to hear that. Confused Hmm...i didn't find his avatar in the previous posts,maybe thats why i havent seen him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4