FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
No one believes in magic anymore...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: No one believes in magic anymore... Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity, anyone else here a fan of Stella Sunflower? She's been auditioning ever since that room opened and I'm starting to feel kinda bad for the character. Razz

I hope she wins someday soon. It'd be kinda sad if she was stuck there over a year.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, i was thinking the same thing, and yet I just can't help but vote for every new girl Vanessa puts up... what can I say, I have a thing for cowgirls, geishas, and bellydancers... Hopefully we'll see Stella perform a naughty magic show some day, but so far it looks like the "new girl" will be winning again... not that i'm complaining at all... Wink

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd vote for her if I was a member >^^<

SYON!
Greycat R!

"Trying to keep up from outside..."

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh! I actually voted for Stella this time, and she's still behind everyone else in the votes... and once again, the "new girl" is ahead! I'm starting to think the poor girl is cursed! Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've been voting for Stella from day one Smile I've really loved all the Strip Tease Theatre, but I'm still hoping she wins soon!!
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember who I voted for but I do remembering that I voted for that Geisha girl. I have a thing for oriental.
bakaboy98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see her win, I've been in her corner since the first time I had a chance to vote. At least I got to see her dealing at the tables. Sigh.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had voted for her this last time over the other two. I felt she was unlucky, as shes never really been used except as background fill.

The fanfic I was writing for Vanessa included Stella. That she ended up getting locked up in the last poker game with Labrn and a few others.

*sigh* if only I had some artistic talent to actually draw out this comic. I may get around to it someday, but it probably won't be while I'm still overseas.

Heres hoping for something though. I'm okay at CGing, so I'll see what I can conjure eventually, but I hope to improve on my drawing. I recently got a tablet PC, and am trying to get the hang of it. Does anyone else use one? I may have to start a thread for it.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of which, I wonder when someone will announce the new Striptease Theater participant? It would appear the new girl won again (this time, it's Margarete Hazelnut)...

Hey kommy, have you been practicing your pole-dancing technique? Wink Laughing

Johnny's backstory
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is, but something about female magicians is just sexy. I probably have DC Comics to thank for that.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Speaking of which, I wonder when someone will announce the new Striptease Theater participant?

hehe! As I sayed in a past topic, the next participant at the auditions gallery will be Jillian Sullivan! Give me a little time to finish her new portrait bio! This week I will update a funny eater cover!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Hey kommy, have you been practicing your pole-dancing technique? Wink Laughing

Lets see... Assuming I appear as soon as possible and win the first round of votes (an extremely egotistical set of assumptions, I know), and that the dances continue on their current schedule of roughly three a month with Ms. Hazelnut and one further dancer...

I have about seven months to practice with showtime somewhere in the middle of November this year. Should I fail to win or appear later than the earliest possible opportunity, it will not be until sometime in the first half of next year. Probably around this time.

I have plenty of time to not only practice pole dancing, but also lap dancing, other forms of exotic dancing, exercise until I have the body of an Amazon, construct my own stage single-pawed, and write some articles for peer-reviewed publication. But instead of doing any of that, I'll probably just procrastinate and rationalize enjoying time with guys as "pole-dancing." Wink
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least you have everything in planned out, though I don't think you need to worry about exercising until you have the body of an Amazon Laughing.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sincerely doubt you'll have trouble getting votes, Dr. Fuchs. It is a well established scientific fact that men have extreme difficulty resisting an attactive woman in a medical uniform. Indeed, the only real competition you'd have to worry about is a french maid.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or a Japanese schoolgirl, though I doubt you'll have to worry about that, what with schoolgirl uniforms not being historically accurate and all.

Embarassed Sorry, I got a thing for women in just about any type of uniform, I can't help it. Damn you Xebulon and your blasted science!! ;_;

Johnny's backstory
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh heh Laughing

"Do you realize what this meteor could mean to science? If we find it, and it's real, it could mean a lot. It could mean actual advances in the field of science." - Dr. Paul Armstrong
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course Kommy will participate to the auditions gallery too, after the next voting, since if I remember well Jillian was proposed first, if I'm not wrong... otherwise, I apologize to Kommy!
I could put four girls in this audition, Kommy, Jillian, Stella and Dalila, but it wouldn't be nice to have our Kommy and Jillian compete with each other.
A Strip tease is 3 months long, so you won't have to wait as long as you think for the next audition, Kommy!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense to Kommy. But although I am a fan of vixens, I have more of a thing for gals in overalls, especially when their tops can't quite cover them Twisted Evil

And perhaps by 08, maybe even Mystic can go up for audition (though here hoping Stella will make it on stage too. She's been there since the start, poor lass)
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are quite correct in that Jillian was suggested first, Vanessa. I was the one who did so. Laughing

I'd love to see what she does on stage. I have nothing but the highest respect for my sisters in other fields of science and engineering. Plus, I agree with Labrn in that she's quite attractive and sexy. I'd certainly lose to her, I'm sure. Best I avoid the shame and be patient. Very Happy
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're already assuming Jillian will win the next Audition vote... true, being a Royal Member avatar she automatically has an advantage, but you never know, maybe this time will be Stella's moment to shine! Or, for that matter, our favorite bartender Dahlia!

...did that sound convincing enough? Don't want people to think their "old favorites" don't have a chance in the next vote. Every vote matters! Laughing

(psst... I think Jillian's a shoe-in too!)

Johnny's backstory
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and amusing, Johnny, and you're right, every vote matters.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG... torn... Jillian.. Stella... can't decide... *faints*
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect to our arctic master of the arcane, I find I simply must vote for our master of mechanical madness. That's one vote for you, Jillian, we'll see how the rest lean in the near future, I'm sure. Personally, I think you're a shoo-in Smile .
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Blinks and blushes* Could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw that Jillian was up, been buried up to the ruff with work and only just checked back in Wink

Stiff competition I'm telling ya, how can you beat the gal who performs magic against the northern lights? Talk about the master of fireworks and illusion. But then I'm partial to snow bears myself Wink And a natural born Can-can-er... yie, got no skirt to match that kind of high kicking Wink

*Smooches* thanks for the absolutely fantastic picture though Vinessa!! She looks fabu!!!!!! *Happy bounces and hugs all around!*
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has my vote
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grins at Kommy and hugs... hey Foxes always get my vote. Even if I'm otter prone for mischief, foxes win hands down on sexy. And after Kommy maybe one of the guys we could drag up there. Be cool to see a guy doing the strip tease Twisted Evil
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*blinks and hugs back, chuckling* You're much bouncier than I remember. I'm afraid you've finally pulled me away from Stella. Can't resist the cute ones with fun toys. Embarassed

And while the thought of a male striptease is quite intriguing and definitely appealing, I fear the majority of the paying customers here would not approve. It's a fun idea to toss around, though. Who would you like showing off on the stage? Wink
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True very true, but hey I'm all for equal opportunity strip offs *giggles evilly* oh he'd have to be the one who'd be the most shocked as we stripped away clothes I think Wink Always love a guy who just looks shocked and confused as he's suddenly naked but I admit I'm weird as well as hyper ;P
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You, too? I love the cute and shy ones. And while I'm not nearly as hyper, I cannot blame you for being odd. I think everyone here falls into that category to one extent or another. Laughing

Just a shame we could never have our fun here...
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I may not enjoy watching it, my equal opertune and open mind cannot help but be fascinated and in favor of at least one male participant for the ladies in the strip theater of Bon Bon, though I'm afraid you'll have no luck convincing me to be the one on stage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4