FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
I Love The Story!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: I Love The Story! Reply with quote

Vanessa,

I guess you could say I'm a new member to the forum, but I joined up with the comic about a month ago and eagerly anticipate being able to see the loyal members area! This has to be one of the most intriguing online comics I've ever read. The more intimate scenes are, like you say, well placed and part of the story. I actually enjoy the non-sexual panels just as much as the others and I think watching the characters develop and communicate with one another is more important anyway. You also have great artistic ability and I love the style in which you draw the characters. You give each character their own personality which isn't always easy to do.

Personally, my favorite is Daphne! Will she be making more appearances in the comic in the future? I hope so. I'd love to know how she gets her ideas for her books Wink I also get a kick out of William. He reminds me of an Austin Powers type or something. Either that or a really hilarious version of James Bond tripping over himself.

Can't wait to see what's been happening in Issue 3. If you have some time, maybe shoot me a response. If you do an Issue #4, perhaps I'll have the chance to participate in that as well. At least, I hope I can.

And hello to all the rest of you guys who are avid readers of the comic. I'm sure I'm enjoying it as much as you all are!
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nightwolf!
I'm pleased by your appreciation, and I found funny your thoughts on William's appearance! Yes, in his new look he looks like James Bond Very Happy but, now that I think about it, he also reminds me of Ace Ventura Cool !
Daphne will appear in the future as a guest of the Delight Castle, but, if she's your favorite, when you'll be a Royal Member I'll do a pin up of you together with her, if you want!
Yes, I'll await you in the fun of issue #3, you'll see how many new things are happenning, don't miss the first nervous breakdown of William in the Blue mansion!!! In the meanwhile, enjoy the christmas pin-ups, and merry christmas!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vanessa. Thanks for responding! Glad you enjoyed my complements. He does remind me of Ace Ventura too, doesn't he? Laughing

So glad to hear that Daphne will appear in the future. And I'd love a pinup of her like that. Would be awesome! Wink I will be a Royal Member quite soon. Dec 19th so it says.

I am definitely enjoying the site, and a Merry Christmas to you, too! I'll be in touch.

~Nightwolf
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your request to see Daphne again came true! I chose her to play the Scorpio sign, that you'll see soon! Very Happy

Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! More Daphne! Can't wait to see it, Vanessa. I should really be thinking of something for that pinup gallery shouldn't I? Since you offered after all. Wink I'll be in touch. Is private messaging alright with you or do you prefer it here?
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do a pin-up with Daphne and your Avatar in place of the cameo within the comic, write me here the description of your avatar and the link to a picture, if you got it. If you don't have a link available you can send it as a jpg to my Email address. Your pin-up will be ready by Valentine's Day and will appear in our pin-up gallery!

Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured this thread was a good place for a first view - stumbled onto a couple of the preview comics a while back and been following the site silently for a while - am a leonine so prefer to just sit in the tall grasses and watch over jumping up right off the bat. Smile

Still, I figured I'd pop in and say hi! And thanks for the continued work - I'm always impressed by the quality of the artwork. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1