FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, who's the lucky guy who got the pinup? I've been scouring the last few pages of this thread trying to get a name, that way I know who to be jealous of. Razz

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daphne's my favorite gal of the gang and I'm wondering too, the lucky guy. Wink It's a great pic by the way. Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the topic " I love the story" and you will find out who it is! Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky guy, thats what I got confused of now! I thought he was getting a wall paper so i though of one with Drake and violet and or betty. Guess I was not fully awake then Embarassed
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to say Drake is displeasing to look at, but why would he really like a wallpaper of Drake with a woman or two? Razz

Speaking of the valentine, I kinda envy Daphne, myself. Wink
Nightwolf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. That's my character alright. A big thanks again to Vanessa for that! I love that image. Technically, I shouldn't be able to have pinups made of my character just yet since I've only been a Royal Member for 3 or so months. But I guess I consider myself incredibly lucky in that respect, and in more ways that one. Wink

There's just something about Daphne. I don't know what it is, but she's just so beautiful and mysterious. Especially since we've only seen a small excerpt of what she writes about.

Now all that's left is getting my avatar in the near future. bouncy

Any by the way, Kommy...I might have told you this already, but I love your character too. Pretty much everyone's character is awesome. And, nice to meet you, Drake.

UltimaWolf0, nice to meet you too, and if you've kept the same name, then I've seen your presence quite a bit on Furbid.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightwolf wrote:
Yup. That's my character alright. A big thanks again to Vanessa for that! I love that image. Technically, I shouldn't be able to have pinups made of my character just yet since I've only been a Royal Member for 3 or so months. But I guess I consider myself incredibly lucky in that respect, and in more ways that one. Wink

There's just something about Daphne. I don't know what it is, but she's just so beautiful and mysterious. Especially since we've only seen a small excerpt of what she writes about.

Now all that's left is getting my avatar in the near future. bouncy

Any by the way, Kommy...I might have told you this already, but I love your character too. Pretty much everyone's character is awesome. And, nice to meet you, Drake.

UltimaWolf0, nice to meet you too, and if you've kept the same name, then I've seen your presence quite a bit on Furbid.

Nice to meet you as well and yes I did keep the same name.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kommy Wink but I can see your point. Maybe Drake will get fans? Who can resist a romantic steed who wants to make every women's dreams come true.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
Thanks Kommy Wink but I can see your point. Maybe Drake will get fans? Who can resist a romantic steed who wants to make every women's dreams come true.

Ya know, for any of you who are also members to Vixine, Drake reminds me of Fanny Valentine's unicorn companion.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: There he is. Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Well, Stella is used to it... she's a polar bear, after all Very Happy

Theres a face we havn't seen in a while...though I guess I don't frequent as often as I used to either.

Hee hee. Oh I have somethign wondeful in store for this place, but it'll take some time. You & Ronald will love it Wink but thats for another thread.

Welcome back.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Drake_Skyflyer wrote:

Ya know, for any of you who are also members to Vixine, Drake reminds me of Fanny Valentine's unicorn companion.

Is... that a bad thing?
MrWolf12
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
LabrnMystic wrote:

Is... that a bad thing?

After seeing what she does to that unicorn?.......hmmmmmmmmm.......I'd have to say.......Heck NO!!! woot
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is... that a bad thing?

Only if you have problems playing second banana to a fashion diva with a taste for a lavish lifestyle and a french accent as thick as your forearm. Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
Lucky guy, thats what I got confused of now! I thought he was getting a wall paper so i though of one with Drake and violet and or betty. Guess I was not fully awake then Embarassed

Drake will be back soon, and Ultimawolf too (he'll be in the next page!) If you'll be patient the next pin-ups will be on request like the Valentine's day one, one per each of you, but with a single partner each (Drake, you'll have to choose between Betty and Violet, and Labrn between Labrn and Mystic).
Byt when I'll do a pin-up (with two characters) I won't be able to do also the strip dancer at the same time. Therefore I propose you this: each month there will be the "pin up of the month" with a PBB character on request, instead of the strip dancer of that week.
What do you think about it?

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Drake looks like Valentine's unicorn only for the color of fur and hair (chosen by Drake), the art's style is completely different and also the particulars (eyes, eyebrows, legs... braids! ) , he's more similar to the gorgeous equine picture done by Marco in the pin-up gallery , a real masterpiece drawn directly with the mouse (honest, I saw it with my eyes as he drew it with no reference! Shocked )!

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... betty or violet.... betty or violet... Violet! She likes horses right? *wink wink nudge nudge*
I love Violet more then betty. Sorry betty and even though she is the princess of Delight Castle... My friend told me I should choose your character vanessa but I didn't think thats possible. Violet is very cute but so is your character too.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake_Skyflyer wrote:
My friend told me I should choose your character vanessa but I didn't think thats possible. Violet is very cute but so is your character too.

*grins* Heck, if I thought Vanessa's fursona was available, I'd have to arm-wrestle you for her! Wink
Of course, I'm sure Marco would be none too pleased about something like that. Speaking of which, does Marco have any more artwork he'd like to share with us? Heck, Vanessa should ask him to pitch in on the site a bit every now and then so she isn't so overworked!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heheh!
well, you can tell your friend that I'm very, very flattered but I'm taken... Yep, my character must be one of the few in Bon Bon that's strictly monogamous. I'm weird that way ...^_^"...

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I guessed something like that already. He just fell in love with her andsaid "Get Drake with her!" But I do like Violet and she likes horses... it connects ^^
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe... Heaven help you when you have throngs of Royal Members, Vanessa. I can't see how you could be so generous with all of your inevitable fans. Very Happy
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's just like that, Kommy... Nice, friendly and hard-working to the very core. Very Happy
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin! Nice to see you and I must say hello and shake your hand.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
...Drake, you'll have to choose between Betty and Violet, and Labrn between Labrn and Mystic...

Question here if Vanessa & Drake are up for it. I recall Drake asking about any interested members in teaming up with him. If he's up for it, and if its alright with you Vanessa, you can pair Mystic up with him, and in that case do mine of Labrn.

Otherwise my pinup would be Mystic. I have more Labrn pics than Mystic of late.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...by the looks of it Vanessa, you might need to hire Sakura keep some of your fans at bay. Laughing
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question here if Vanessa & Drake are up for it. I recall Drake asking about any interested members in teaming up with him. If he's up for it, and if its alright with you Vanessa, you can pair Mystic up with him, and in that case do mine of Labrn.

Otherwise my pinup would be Mystic. I have more Labrn pics than Mystic of late.[/quote]

Hmm... need to think bit for that Wink but I'll let you know and Vanessa should let you know too.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Even I'm in the issue #3!

Can't wait to see what I do with that Heart Badge!

Betty is my favorite char btw. Smile

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see what you do either. Wink Paper work saved for later maybe? Time can only tell.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: I might know... Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Wow. Even I'm in the issue #3!

Can't wait to see what I do with that Heart Badge!

Betty is my favorite char btw. Smile

Depending on what Vanessa has planned, I might have something in store for, Martin as well. Wink
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:

Otherwise my pinup would be Mystic. I have more Labrn pics than Mystic of late.

Hi!
For the choice of the companion of each Royal Member I meant that you'd have to choose your partner among the site's official cast, and not among the other Royal Members. The motivation is as follows:
The pin-ups are also updates for the simple members, and they expect to see the characters of Bon Bon, not just Royal Members by themselves. Confused
If I draw Mystic with Drake and then Labrn with Mystic this still goes in your favor, Labrn... moreover Rolling Eyes , Labrn and Mystic aren't PBB characters, but characters of a story of yours set on Aldebaran, if I understood well Cool ;
I have no reason to do a PBB update for everyone with Labrn having sex with Mystic, it wouldn't be part of the story, does this make sense? Neutral Smile
The pin-up gallery is a space that must satisfy all the fans of PBB, but you'll soon have your pin-up avatar like everyone else, plus you even had the luck to see two of your characters in a cameo Very Happy !
Therefore Drake and Violet are fine (Violet's fans will be happy) and Labrn can choose a girl from PBB, or select Mystic and choose William, Hans or, maybe, a girl for a lesbian pin-up ...^_^...!
But, of course, you can get Mystic and Drake together in a fanfiction. Very Happy

Kommy, a while ago you wrote me that you'd have liked for me to draw a scene of you with a girl instead of a male... Are you still interested in a naked pin-up with one of the female main characters?

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Vanessa on this one and also about the Fan fiction. Now I'm writeing a history of Drake's past since his origons are unknown (of course it'll be different then then other many story lines so it will fit this Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6