FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3 Reply with quote

Greetings everyone! Do you want to participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3? Your avatar will be able to have sex with violet in the next issue love . You can post here in the message board a description of your character, and also send us a picture if you got it (it'd help). Your character will be drawn by me in Bon Bon's style (and therefore he'll turn into a victorian gentleman!)
How will we choose the two customers among your proposals? Easy:
the first two customers with the longest subscription date, so if you think you're the most loyal customer then post! Very Happy
The two most loyal customers will be accepted! Wink
Anyway, imaginary races like dragons, demons, monsters and the like won't be accepted.

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first post on the forum but I have been a member since the site first opened but awhile back I had to change cards due to a personal reason and I was wondering if I would still be eligable to try for this as my old username to access the site was [moderator edit: please email username info to the contact address listed in members area] and I signed up on March 13h if you needed this.

Here's a simple bio I did for my character

Full name Ksathra Blackfox
Age 25
Fur coloring is completly all black except for white tipped tail.
Eye color blue

Also I do have a picture that was done by a friend of mine that shows what he looks like.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7250/forksathrabyimagenashyundk7.jpg

I hope posting this on this topic was okay with you as I really do like your work.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Surprised
Your answer is perfect, all the data required are there and I think you're a truly good candidate! Boys, step forwards like our friend Ksathra Blackfox did!

ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and once again I like the comic and look forward to seeing more of it and how the story progresses. Smile
kjolnir
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I'd like to say keep up the hard work to Vanessa et al. I think you guys are doing a great job, and am really impressed with the quality of the artwork at pbb.com.

Secondly, I've got a picture I can upload, and I'll add it in below. I apologize ahead of time if I violate a size restriction (double entendre definitely intended), and will edit the picture if I need to.

I also understand that the clothing style isn't congruent with that in PBB, though I am supremely confident that the capable individuals here can adjust and overcome Wink

Basic profile is as follows:

Name: Avery Caldwell
Occupation: I'm thinking athlete/military, though I'm not sure how this jives with Vanessa's vision for PBB. I'm certainly open to suggestions.
Appearance: Standard Bengal tiger w/green eyes.

[Moderator Edit: Broken Links removed]

**edited to clean up some mistakes. Also, incidently, I believe my subscription date is on or about the 22nd of June, 2006.**
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link to the images are broken, can you email it to us using email address listed in the members area. Thanks guys!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
kjolnir
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
The link to the images are broken, can you email it to us using email address listed in the members area. Thanks guys!

Doh sorry bout that...they worked just fine for me.

Email inbound Smile
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also sent off a email containing the origional link to where the pic of my character is.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kjolnir,
I received and downloaded your picture, it's really pretty! Did you draw it yourself? Don't worry, if you'll be chosen I'll choose an image suitable to the look of your character Wink !

kjolnir
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Thank you Kjolnir,
I received and downloaded your picture, it's really pretty! Did you draw it yourself? Don't worry, if you'll be chosen I'll choose an image suitable to the look of your character Wink !

Vanessa,
I wish I could say yes, but I'm afraid I'm not much of an artist (better at writing than drawing, really). I google'd it and it was as close as to how I envisioned the avatar looking as I could find.

Again, thanks!
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... why not? I've always wanted to see what a professional artist would make of this vixen as I know no artists and my friends and I certainly don't deserve that title.

Like Blackfox, I've decided to make this my first post and hope that it isn't held against me. Also, I believe I first signed up on March 30, though I had to cancel that account a few months later and sign on with a different credit card. Not sure how loyal that makes me. I have the receipts and information for both, just tell me where to send them.

Anyway, character...
Name: Dr. Cammy 'Kommy' Fuchs
Occupation: Biochemist, though I think 'druggist' or 'doctor' would fit better in Bon Bon. Razz
Appearance: No picture, alas. A sharp featured vixen, taller than average. Dark brown fur with white ventral fur and tail tip with black ears and paws.

Oh, er... I forget to ask if this contest would be open to women. Is it? Violet doesn't seem to mind. If not, I'd be content with just the cameo in the other topic. Heck, I'm certain someone has to be working hard to keep a population explosion defused in Bon Bon with magic pills. Razz

Thanks for listening and thanks for this wonderful idea of yours. I'm curious to see what happens now, whoever is picked. Very Happy
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a self-taught artist who draws for fun, but I've yet to draw a picture of my fursona, so I'll just have to describe him as best as I can from my mental image, and hope that your artistic imagination fills in any blanks. I've been a member of the site since about March, I believe, or maybe April, I'm not sure. Even if it's just as a background character, I think I'd be just as happy to see any picture of my character drawn by Vanessa.

Anyway, here's some info...

Name: Johnny Six-Killer
Species: North American Coyote
Fur Color: Reddish brown, mostly
Eye Color: Very dark brown
Appearance: He wears a long coat (possibly either a navy blue or a chocolate brown color, up to you, really) with matching trousers. He also wears a brightly colored vest/waistcoat (i'm thinking maybe a turquoise color).
Instead of a tie or cravat, he wears a Native American style choker made of brightly colored bone-beads. Also hanging from his neck is a thin leather cord attached to a very small, leather pouch.
He normally wears a flat-brimmed, western style hat with two hawk feathers sticking up from the back. He has a belt holster with a single revolver hanging from his left hip. His feet are fitted with Western-style cowboy boots.
Over all, his attire resembles something like Wild Bill Hickok or Doc Holiday, only with Native American accents. He usually has a very sly grin on his face.

I know that's a lot of detail, sorry if I wrote a whole novel there. If you need some help visualizing the Native American jewelry I described, I might be able to email some photos for reference.

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering do you know when this contest will end or when will we know who will be selected to be in the comic?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't really end per say...

It's whenever Vanessa draws a page of the story and there is a place for an appearance or background character or cameo, she'll draw which ever member that is the oldest and most loyal...

And then the next person and next person after...

Everybody will probably get a chance to be featured if they post. (eventually)

She'll ask me about it for confirmation as I will need to verify the members.

The top 2 that posts will virtually interacting when the time comes for her to create the story around 2 members.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone,
thanks for your interest and for having faith in my interpretation of your fursona!
In the beginning the contest was only for the scene with Violet in a few pages, but I decided that all the Royal Members that won't be chosen will have the opportunity of appearing in a cameo.
If, instead, you're not interested in the contest for the scene with Violet, but only in the cameo (that won't involve interaction with the story) I can start immediately to work in your cameos in chronological order, from the first that posted to the following, and the next one, and so on, like Ronald said! Wink

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,if you would like a character playing music in the background,just use mine.Just have her wear a "Victorian" version of her usual outfit(Vanessa I think you are familar with it,since you drew her for me once) and have her playing one of those old Gibson Guitar harps.I could supply a pick of one,if you would like. Wink Here's a website link for you for specifics: www.cassietherockvixen.furtopia.org.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Very Happy
This is a good idea Foxonian and thank you, I appreciated a lot that you remembered me and my commission for your character Cassie !

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Thanks Vanessa! Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kommy!
I wanted to tell you that your character will appear in page 6 of issue #3 on a large advertising post for magic pills! I hope you'll like this cameo, the only problem is that you sidn't write down the color for hair and eyes. Let me know then!

kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Sorry I forgot that. Both her eyes and hair are brown, albeit a touch darker than her fur. She's not naturally the colorful sort. Razz

Thanks for doing this. I am really looking forward to it.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoot, that reminds me, I forgot to add that my fursona has long black hair that's in a long braided pony-tail that reaches to about the middle of his back. What a thing to forget, sheesh... I'll eventually have to find a way to scan some pictures of my own one of these days... *sigh*

Johnny's backstory
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thank you Jonny !

GothBoiBlinkie
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Question! Reply with quote

Is this cameo contest still going or is it too late to post a persona up?

Even if it is over, I think its a great idea and keep up the good work you guys! Thanks a lot.

Gregory
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its on going. We're trying to get more active loyal members to participate on the message board.

We want to know what you like about the story...

What characters you like the most...

Any ideas you may have so we make consider using them for the story. What you've enjoyed in the comics so far and what you would like to see more of...

GothBoiBlinkie
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: And away we go! Reply with quote

Thanks Ronald, honestly you guys have been doing a fine job and I am interested in seeing where the stories go and evolve. At the moment I would like to see a little more of Dorian, as I find him humorous and a good foil for William. But I also cannot help but like and want to see more of Violet and Mary.
Well, if its still going on I will try my hand at this, little bit nervous but here we go.

Name: Doctor Horton Rubius Parker (Often just Doc Parker)
Profession: Doctor (Card Sharp)
History: Taking a break from the wild frontier, the Louisianan Gentleman decided to visit the famed Castle of Delights. His father a former military surgeon taught his boy well how to handle scalpel, stitch and bandage but there was a bit more flare in his heart and he was drawn to the riverboats and card tables more often then not. As one may guess, part of his reason the frontier behind came from trouble with gambling as he fell into debt and when during a streak of wild luck was accused of cheating. Threats were made with guns, fisticuffs flew and Doc Parker took what money he could squirrel away and set sail across the ocean to leave (hopefully) nastiness behind and forge a new life. Currently working as a doctor to earn his fare but any extra is taken to the Castle to be spent on the splendors and gamble as an honest gentleman. While he does carrying a pearl-handled six gun, he has yet to pull it from the holster and often uses the gift of gab to defuse a situation as he feels violence is the last refuge of a desperate soul. The good doctor besides his love of cards also he has a penchant for cigars and whiskey.
Description: A tall stag sporting a black blower cap, in formal black suit with tails accented with red and silver, the young buck wears on his lap the caduceus (as a symbol of the healing arts) and a pair of spurred bona fide cowboy boots. Not found far from the card tables, his blue eyes are sharp and alert watching the faces of his opponents or the scampering tails of the ladies. He is the epitome of the Southern gentleman and good natured doctor.

I hope this is not too long, but kinda got inspired as I wrote .

~Gregory
Embarassed
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Kommy:
Hope you'll like your doctor, if I got it right it's the first time that your character is drawn, therefore I made a big pinup of her, that will soon be added to the pin-up gallery for your happiness ^_^ and mine, since I created personally your character!
For the moment I chose to put in the next scene of sex with Violet the characters of Kjolnir, Ksathra and JohnnyPsycho... It'll be fun! That's why Violet checks her appointment book! Wink

Finally, for GothBoiBlinkie:
Dorian didn't disappear from the scene, he'll soon come back to these pages and he'll surely see William again!
You wrote your character's history very well, I'll surely put him in as a cameo since at the moment it's the best I can do with your characters without losing the thread of the story I'm telling you.
Thanks to your post the readers now know the story of your character and I'll be able to draw a scene freely drawn from your story without causing confusion in our readers.
If Commy wants too, he can write a fan-fic about his character on this forum ^_^!
Very soon we'll see the enchanting Mary in really sexy scenes, and afterwards Violet in the "four aces suite"!"

ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vanessa. Smile Sorry I haven't been posting much but I have been reading up on the comic and allow me to say the story gets more interesting with each week. Makes me now wonder how William is going to be able to behave around Mary though if he gets the job. I'm hoping he does get it though.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Vanessa Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:23 pm

For the moment I chose to put in the next scene of sex with Violet the characters of Kjolnir, Ksathra and JohnnyPsycho... It'll be fun! That's why Violet checks her appointment book!

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited! I don't know which to be happier about, the fact that my fursona's going to be drawn by Vanessa, or that he's going to be sexing up my favorite racoon-girl!
*dancing around like an idiot* Johnny's gonna get some booty! Johnny's gonna get some booty!...
Embarassed
*ahem* sorry... Anyway, thanks again for using my character, and as always this is one of the best damn webcomic sites around. Keep up the good work, I'll keep reading.

Johnny's backstory
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Vanessa. It's really nice. Though I must admit that my boyfriend was less than pleased to see my fursona with someone else. He wouldn't have minded seeing me with another woman, though, so I shan't complain on his behalf. Razz

Only a minor quibble with the character is that I'd prefer the hair to be down. A ponytail would be nice, if you ever decide to modify the image or re-use the character.

I'd love to see a pin-up of that image if it's no trouble. Thanks so much for your hard work. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Very Happy

Edit: Just seen the pin-up. I'm amazed how nice it looks like this. It looks so much better blown up like that. Thanks so much for drawing it. Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Kommy,
thank you for your answer, it surprised and amused me Laughing
Please, explain to your boyfriend that at the time of Bon Bon the color photography and print for the billboards didn't exist yet, so my fursona, artist in Bon Bon, draws portraits on commission for all the needs. Dr. Cammy commissioned a painted billboard for her publicity and posed alone for the portrait Wink ! Miss Vanessa later added a non-existent male figure to convey the effectiveness of the product, since it's also impossible for a male to keep that fixed pose for the duration of such a huge portrait, right? whistling
To make amends for my small gaffe I'll draw a version of Cammy with her hair down for the Work in Progress gallery! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6