FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
participate virtually to the fun in the comic of Bon Bon #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles* What gaffe? I'm happy with what I've gotten and have no wish to burden your schedule further. I found my boyfriend's reaction funny even though I was a touch embarassed. Just do what you like. I've already gotten more than I expected. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: I've put this off far too long. Reply with quote

Well, I actually have a split fur persona (One female/one male) as by my name, they are Labrn (M) and Mystic (F).

Name: Labrn "the Guardian"
Species: Feline, House Cat
Fur Color: Silvery White, Lt. Gray hair.
Eye Color: Black & White
Appearance: -see picture- Though, feel free to adjust to a more "victorian" with some thought of the original clothing (if he'll be wearing it)

Name: Mystic, Master (Master is her title until she becomes queen)
Age: Looks to be in early 30s (2 years older than Labrn)
Species: Feline, House Cat
Fur Color: Black, Silvery white hair
Eye Color: Black & White
Appearance: -see pic-

These two come from a kingdom far away, where females rule. Only first names are needed where they come from, for titles take the place of a last, somtimes first name. Wealthy, in good shape, and well trained nobility, the two travel the world seeking to satisfy Mystic's wanderlust. Mystic has a touch of megalomania & nymphomania, usually causing trouble with other women for she's always flirting. Labrn on the other hand is reserved, calm and coolheaded...until his own lust takes over (something similiar to poor William) Labrn has a knack for games of chance, and all the luck of the stars above. He loves being the underdog, and is usually succesful against high stakes & odds. They came across Bon Bon for (like most) a wonderful distraction from the "dull" future Mystic will have to face when she's crowned.

Sorry I've been away for so long. Geez, you'd think I'd be one of the first ones on this. As for membership, other than my actual date for this site 3/18/06, I joined vixine.com simply for PleasureBonBon a year earlier, and have stayed with you since you opened shop there.

Keep up the good work everyone. The art, the side projects, and your own morale. Don't feel to pressured, have fun in all you do, and take care.
[edit] Forgot the links to pics
Labrn - [img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20324767&imageID=1417742804[/img]
Mystic - [img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=20324767&imageID=1429148572[/img]
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks LabrnMystic,
I'll use your characters at the next occasion! Soon will begin the sex scene between Violet and the three chosen members, don't miss it!!

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of threesomes...

I do wonder, whatever happened to Betty paying those gentlemen off for filming Violet & William? Question
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely Betty will repay the help of Hans and George Tongue , of which I'll make the Character Bios for the occasion. But first Violet must take care of her appointments and Mary must meet William! This point of the story is important, it will be a very special meeting about which I've been thinking for a long time to make it unforgettable! love "

Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I can tell you that I am looking forward to when Mary & William meet. Wink
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here I have been waiting to see how things go for William and Mary as well. Smile
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite right. Can't wait.

Once again Vanessa, you have us all wrapped up in suspense just waiting for the next page! Very Happy A talent sometimes found lacking nowadays to me.

Thats why I'm sticking with this site til you close shop.
werewolf88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: my character Reply with quote

my character is named Jefferson Borigard Stilwel, a cavlry captain in the cofederate armie. he is an arcticfox with blue eyes and sholder length grey hair. he's 28 stands 5,11, is in good shape and usual dresses in the uniform of a cnfederate cavlry captain.the tyipcal southern gantalmen,he is also stern with a comanding air he can also be very kind and pasionate.

this is my character sinceirly yours werewolf88/drako56/Jefferson Borigard Stilwel
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you werewolf, I'll sign you request in my cameo's list! Wink

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Quite right. Can't wait.

Once again Vanessa, you have us all wrapped up in suspense just waiting for the next page! Very Happy A talent sometimes found lacking nowadays to me.

Thats why I'm sticking with this site til you close shop."

Thank you very much,
my objective is to offer you a comic with high quality art and good sex, but mostly to get you thrilled by the story and attached to the character that I tried to make as original and characterized as I could. Very Happy
With Bon Bon you're sure to get a quality material, the novelty of an original, funny, adventurous, sexy and passionate furry story love .
When I draw sex scenes they're never gratuitous ones, they have a meaning and they follow the thread of an intrigue-filled plot Idea !
The story pages instead are all fundamental to slowly discover a story that seems simple, but instead hides a passionate, tragicomical plot!
The background must immerse you in a real world with which you can empathize .
I also like to tickle your fancies with sexy details, hot lingerie, shots of soft bodies and seductive glances Wink !
I'm more and more thrilled when I deliver the weekly pages and think of your reactions, thank you!

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny, do you have an image of your Avatar or of a particular accessory to be worn?
Only a few more days to the great moment! Johnny, Ksathra and Kjolnir, get ready! Cool

That said, the next project is for GothBoiBlinkie; you got a particular furry lady you'd like to see your character in action with? She must be a new girl that I'll draw especially for you, a girl that would like to get a job at the Delight Castle, you can decide the race and the description.

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have access to a scanner or drawing tablet, so I don't have really any drawings that I can share, but that's okay, because I'm sure you can come up with something amazing. However, as for pictures of his accessories, I do have a couple of things that could help out. I only include these in my character descriptions because I want to express my character's and my own Native American heritage, without resorting to old stereotypes that you see in Hollywood Westerns and the like (ie: no big feathered headress, no ridiculous war-paint). I just want the character to seem as refined as every other Victorian gentleman, except he isn't afraid to say "Yeah, I'm an 'Indian', and I'm proud of it."

(hopefully these pictures will show up right)
Here's a couple ideas of what the choker he wears should look like. They tend to be made very brightly colored, with the longer bone beads usually being bone white or horn black.

A more ornate traditional choker might look like the one below, but i'm not expecting you to go to such grand detail. A simple, colorful piece of jewelry like the one above is what I'm looking for; this is just an example of the style...

that's pretty much all I really care about as far as the "Native artifacts" are concerned. I meantioned he often wears a small leather "medicine pouch" around his neck, though that detail isn't really that important (he'd more than likely take something like that off before he "got busy" with a certain sexy racoon girl). Just for reference of what i'm talking about, here's an example of what that would look like:

heh, sorry if I overloaded you with all of this... sometimes it's hard to express an image in your head when you don't have a scanner or any real drawing tools for your computer...

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect Jonny!! Cool
I can't wait to draw your character!!

Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well!
Boys, this week I worked a lot on your characters, wow!
It was tiring but exciting!
These are only the sketches, that I'm already inking, you'll see the final result in page 18 of issue #3! Very Happy
Let's start with Johnny, that was the most difficult!! He had a really detailed description and many directions to remember, each time I had to read again your posts to avoid forgetting anything! Hehe! I hope everything is fine... because your character has already been inked anyway! Razz
Then there's Avery, the bengal tiger, a soldier with an athletic build! He could only bear the military uniform of the Indian British Colonies! You're really cool! I like your character really a lot! Very Happy
And finally Blackfox, easy, elegant and quite fascinating! Cool I'll respect the colors of your attachment for the clothes as well!
As an extra, I couldn't let our dr. Cammy, maybe the only lady that joined our MB (or are there others?), wait! Be gallant to her!
By January I'll put your four characters in the Bar area and I'll do the avatars for the MB, so you'll be the first to inaugurate the new sector of the site! In place of the ace (that the characters hold in hand now) you'll get a drink of your choice!

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
These are only the sketches, that I'm already inking, you'll see the final result in page 18 of issue #3! Very Happy
Let's start with Johnny, that was the most difficult!! He had a really detailed description and many directions to remember, each time I had to read again your posts to avoid forgetting anything! Hehe! I hope everything is fine... because your character has already been inked anyway! Razz

Laughing Embarassed Sorry I was such a demanding customer, sometimes I can't help my perfectionist attitude toward some of my characters. Really, in all seriousness, this is the first time I've ever had a character I've designed be drawn by another (and probably more talented) artist, so it's really a big thing for me. I have every confidence in your ability Very Happy
On a side note: WOW! bouncy I can't believe it's only two more pages to go! I can't wait! And as if that weren't cool enough, it also looks like Mary and Willaim will finally be meeting soon, something I know everyone's been looking forward to for so long! It's going to be an exciting New Year!

Johnny's backstory
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe! No problem Jonny!
Very Happy
Yes,Mary and William will finally be meeting in the issue 3, but I can't tell you when Wink !
About yours pictures , I sent the attachments to Ronald, You will find them here soon! Smile

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I posted them in the Work in Progress section of the members area!!

Here is a small preview of the images:

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're looking really good, myself. Ksathra in particular is pretty cute. Hope the good doctor doesn't catch a cold, though. Razz

Thank you for the Christmas gift, Vanessa and Ronald. Hope you enjoy your holidays. Very Happy
ksathra-blackfox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sees pics and smiles* Well this is a interesting early X-mas present to see. Smile Also I want wish all the bonbon staff and forum users a happy holidays.
kjolnir
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great job Vanessa! I really like the British East India theme in the outfit Smile Keep up the good work!
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot WOO-HOO!! I love it! What a great Christmas present! I'm not only psyched about my own avatar, but everyone else's turned out so great as well! It'll be cool to see these characters standing at the bar. Have a Happy New Year!

Johnny's backstory
Littlefox
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh absolutely incredible, makes me wish I wasn't such a forum ghost, would toss my gal in Wink Incredible work!
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy,these avitars are sure looking nice.I can't wait until my turn comes around. Smile
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're even more amazing in color! I love them, and my avatar is perfect! You rock, Vanessa! love

I don't know how you're able to do people's requests and work on the comic, etc., at the same time. Your drawing hand must be tired by now! Wink

Johnny's backstory
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:

I don't know how you're able to do people's requests and work on the comic, etc., at the same time. Your drawing hand must be tired by now! Wink

Ah, don't remind me! ^_^ °
You know, I don't know myself how I manage to do all these updates alone! blink
Surely in time I learned to be faster and at the same time increase the quality. If now I look back at the pages of issue #1 I think "Oh! How ugly did I draw this scene! crazy I was an incompetent!" and want to redo it!
But there's no time! Wassat
Then I think that it's nice for you to see the pages that get better and better in time (the opposite would be terrible!) Smile
As of now I got the help of two really useful collaborators that help me to always be in time with the updates and the answers: Martin A. Day, that translates really fast the pages and my posts Very Happy (because I speak Italian) and Marcus, my boyfriend, that colors the bases with flat colors to which I add shadows, lights, textures...
Everything else I do by myself.
The hardcore comics written, drawn and colored at the same time by a (young!) woman are few, and even fewer the furry ones! And it's this "pleasure" and pride that makes me work without thinking about the fatigue Smile Wink .
Thanks to all the members and Royal members that allow me this... and thanks to Ronald for the opportunity!
A happy 2007 to everyone!

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: ok I'm on the boards now that I saw this in the updates Reply with quote

Hello

I'd like to see if my Furry char can be in the Comic abit. He is a Winged Equine, white fur and bright blue eyes, Athletic build, shirtless but wears something close to a kilt that goes to his knees, no footwear, Golden armband and wrists bands on both arms, his tail is braded and so is his hair. He appears to be in his twenties though I have no real age for him. He acts shy are females but is very kind at heart not to mention wealthy too. His origons are unknown. He is 6' tall and has a soft brittish accent. Sadly I do not have a picture of him since I'm a horrable artiest but here it is. Sorry for any typos or shortened words, it's literaly around 12am est and I'm tired. I hope this gets through really I do...and I hope I'm a royal member seeing i think I am as I can access the Royal members area. Anyway, thanks for your time and it will be a pleasure to hear from you. Night.
Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: My bad, forgot the name Reply with quote

The post above I forgot to put his name. It is the usename i got under here in the message boards. Drake Skyflyer. Now I bid you goodnight.
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your character will be added to the list, but the clause for the cameo characters is for them not to be mythological or fantastic creatures like taurs, winged, dragons etc... Is it okay if I draw the horse without wings?

Drake_Skyflyer
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I don't mind if he doesn't have his wings and I understand. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6