FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A new comic for PBB!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: A new comic for PBB! Reply with quote

Dear readers,
I'm pleased to announce that I and Marco are workintg on a new erotic comic that will put in the Royal Members Room ,a new room for the loyal members within the Delight Castle!
The main character will be Scarlett, the vampire bat that currently has taken the lead in our Audition Gallery!
She'll be accompanied by her four tiny gargoyles, Klippe, Kiesel, Stain and Finster ( german names) , the protectors of her old castle, located on the mountain range surrounding Bon Bon. Scarlett must solve a big problem, and so she'll leave for Bon Bon, making the night in town even hotter!

You'll find below the Work In Progress of the first page and the characters. I wrote the story and will draw the layouts, while Marco will take care of pencils, inks and colors (he's REALLY good at that!), together with a new italian artist that we'll soon introduce to you!
Very Happy

A small funny detail: why do the gargoyles have that hole? Well, to attach interchangeable gadgets and accessories according to their mistress' needs! Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com

Last edited by Vanessa on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Sounds wonderful! Reply with quote

Alright! 2 comics to eagerly await for now on this site! I can't wait.

So who's your new friend, this Italian artist?

I had a feeling thats what those holes were for...heh heh, sounds its gonna be a fun time in Bon Bon! Wink
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! She looks great and the comic layout is very impressive! Smile
Greycat Rademenes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Lady Vanesa, I bow to your talent! Reply with quote

I simply love the looks of those 4 and the bat lady, she looks simply AB+!

Mey you never run out of ideas!

www.freewebs.com/greycatrademenes
www.furaffinity.net/user/greycatr
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scarlett is the girl that as of now received the most votes from our poll, and I like her a lot as a character, also because she can fly!
She's a goth-dark vampire, and is not an evil character, although she's got a spicy and mischevious personality !
Currently her strip tease puzzle is up as an update, I hope that you'll like the pin-up prizes!
The new comic about Scarlett will be a bonus, and some italian artists that you don't know yet will help me realize it; the story is based on how Scarlett got to Bon Bon at the Strip Tease Theatre, and why.
Before the comic I plan on doing some pin-ups and a nice halloween wallpaper of this new character!

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: So... Reply with quote

So whats the next on this comic Vanessa? Kinda side tracked due to all the new things your doing for royal members and what not?

Oh, and a Happy New Year to you too! Very Happy
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new comic will be an extra bonus for everyone with an update every two weeks, I wrote a really funny script for this "spin off" that I want to have you read, but sadly the artist that should have drawn the pages Sad had other business to take care of and now I'm looking, here in Italy, for new helpers, but the idea won't be put aside!
It's obvious that the comic of Bon Bon will stay the main comic Cool and given how it nd the extras keep me busy I can't also draw a new comic, for which anyway I'll work on script and character-design Wink .
But I'm 100% sure that in the 2007 you'll be able to read Scarlett's story! That's a promise!
On another matter Labrn Mystic, I'd like to know what one of your two characters (cameo aside) you'd like to have as pin-up/avatar for the message board.
And what about you Greycat?

LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Hmm...which one. Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your partner. They gone for good pretty much?

*sigh* The troubled life of an artist. No matter, patience and suspense is nothing new to this site. It'll be quite worth the wait I'm sure.

As for who, it depends what your looking for. If your looking for something sexy and erotic, then definetly go with Mystic. If its a simple pin up or something action oriented, go with Labrn.

I must say its nearly flattering Embarassed to be include in the site like you have your royal members. Its one of those things that keeps people hooked on the site.

Take care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1