FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Gmail accounts banned?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radioardilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Gmail accounts banned? Reply with quote

Hello,

Just registered for the PBB forum but I was having trouble registering to the forums with my primary g-mail address. I kept getting a message stating that my address was banned. I got this same message when I tried to use another g-mail address that I have. I'm currently registered with an old e-mail account that I was hoping to let expire. Are Gmail addresses banned or what is actually going on?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Gmail accounts banned? Reply with quote

radioardilla wrote:
Hello,

Just registered for the PBB forum but I was having trouble registering to the forums with my primary g-mail address. I kept getting a message stating that my address was banned. I got this same message when I tried to use another g-mail address that I have. I'm currently registered with an old e-mail account that I was hoping to let expire. Are Gmail addresses banned or what is actually going on?

Yes- most free accounts have been banned. We manually setup accounts now based on membership if you have one of the Banned Email addresses. Only paid members will be able to get posting accounts made if they have one of the banned addresses.

This cuts down the spammers. And allows members to be able to enjoy the site.

Otherwise, everybody should have an email account associated to their Internet Service Provider. You may still signup using a valid email address through the automated registration page. This will allow us to track down anybody who intends to spam us and/or creates problems with the forum.

MEMBERS: If you're using one of the banned email addresses, then you can contact us through one of the technical support email address in the members area.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1