FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
STORY: Gemstone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prae The Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: STORY: Gemstone Reply with quote

Here is a little story I have worked up and it is a first draft I am so busy right now. Set in the same world as Vixine and her crew but off to the left a little. Be careful what you steal and what you promise.

You can steal a destiny you have to live up to. Great destiny's have great enemies. Enjoy.

Warning: This work is not to be altered or reposted in anyway without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: this story contains adult themes and is not for children so if you are under 18 then skedaddle. However it only contains a minimum amount sexual content so if you want to be aroused then you are out of luck.

Unicorn Praeceptor

Gemstone

Chi’ki quickly darts in after the distraction Claw managed by dropping the bucket in front of the merchant. A second later the grey squirrel dives away and up a tree. The merchant won’t know he has lost his purse for hours if the Alewife Street gang are lucky. Chi’ki opens the purse to find a single beautiful gem which smiles at item and clutches it triumphantly in one hand. The little grey squirrel male suddenly feels the gem burn and he screams.

The merchant whirls round and growls, “No, you fool what have you done. I will destroy you for this.”

He raises a hand and lightning flashes at the tree the squirrel thief is in. Chi’ki stares at his paw and the gem burning into it. Inside his mind he hears a voice saying, ‘you are not a priestess.’ The young male squirrel howls internally the pain is terrible. He begs, ‘I will be one if you can save me.’

The gem laughs and asks, ‘You mean that young squirrel. Do you understand what you are saying?’

‘Anything. I promise you that I will be a priestess. Just save me.’ He begs the gem as another stroke of lightning cracks the sky.

‘Acceptance.’ The gem laughs inside the young males mind and then he has gone.

The merchant screams, “Impossible. You tell me his name or I will destroy this whole town.”

Claw shakes his head and sticks out his chin, “We ‘ave ‘onour.”

The merchant grabs his face and Claw screams, “You may have but I don’t. You will serve me in death till I find that little tree rat thief.”

Claw struggles and falls limp. Far away a figure appears in mid air and lands heavily. Laying still on the ground the figure groans and then welcome blackness of unconsciousness blankets the mind of one in such pain. The gem sits in one hand and sparkles in the moonlight. It works to complete the promise as the young squirrel made it.

----------------------------------------------------

The pain returns and the world is still dark. Reaching up bandages cover both eyes so that is why the world is still so dark. There is a soft groan but it sounds different and feels higher than it should be. Pulling at the bandages, another pair of hands stop the removal of the bandages.

“Easy girl. Give your eyes time to heal. You were lightning struck I can tell that.” The voice is soft and old, “Yet we ain’t had a storm in weeks.”

“I know.” The patient states and then states, “Girl but I am a boy.”

The old woman laughs, “I may be old but I know a female when I bathe one. You were filthy and smelt like you lived in the sewers of Oshkosh.”

The patient starts to cry and feels the old female hug her, “I was a boy till this damned accursed thing got me.”

She feels her paw examined, “Priestess Stone to the Moon Goddess. I don’t know about you being a boy but this means you have a destiny. A destiny child, a great and powerful destiny. You have a name?”

“Chi’ki.” She states and then shakes her head, “That is not right now. I am not the Alewife Street thief anymore.”

The old female laughs, “How about Selene? It was my daughter’s name.”

“Won’t she object ma’am?” the young female grey squirrel asks gently.

The woman sobs, “No child I lost her when she was but a babe. You can have her name, child.”

Selene sighs, “I would be honoured, my mother. I never had a mother. Please be mine.”

The female hugs her and Selene weeps in the arms of her new mother. Days pass into weeks and the time of healing is done. Selene grins the old vixen healer is so sweet and so attentive. The young squirrel girl has drawn much attention in the small village of Vulpes. Not least for her quick hands, sweet nature and insistence on always having one hand gloved.

She has made many friends but Liera the Vixen Amazon is the main one. Another adoptee the young vixen has been miserable and bad tempered since her arrival to stay with her father. The child screamed at every male, hated every female and attacked the children. Until Selene’s mother Phyre grabbed her ear and scolded her so badly that the words were heard to the high mountains in the east. The villagers said that even the ogres living there cringed at the fury of those words.

Since then Leira has calmed down although her dislike of males is still evident. Selene loves the hard little vixen better than almost anybody except her mother. Symon the butcher said they were like sisters but that made Selene cry. That was not how she felt and Leira grinned wickedly at the butcher then laughed.

Leira pulls free her two throwing daggers and grins, “Okay, Sel, dodge time.”

Selene groans this game is not nice. Leira keeps her on her toes by playing this game at odd times. The first dagger is thrown and Selene flips over backwards and then jinks left and right. Leira tries to follow but the agile young squirrel is almost a blur. A voice calls out and Leira jerks a throw in the wrong place.

“Down Sel…” Leira screams and the dagger hits squarely in Selene’s chest. “Oh! Fuck. Oh! Fuck Sel I didn’t mean it. Phyre! PHYRE!!!!!”

Selene stares at the dagger and removes it with a shaking paw, “I can fix this…Leira, get my glove off. (Gasp) Please (gasp).”

Leira pulls the glove off as the wound pours with blood, “PHYRE!!! MOMMA!!!! Please Momma we need you!”

Selene places her paw over the wound and the gem blazes with light, “Ooooo! I feel woozy.”

She passes out as Phyre arrives running. The villagers are crowding round Leira and pushing at her. They blame her and Leira screams with tears then runs. Phyre grabs her and the village scowls at her.

“She is dangerous, cast her out.” The headman states and points at the young vixen.

Phyre picks up her daughter and whispers, “Fine then I go too. Farewell Treaser, you sanctimonious ass pleasing dick licker.”

Leira stares at Phyre, “Please I can go. I have hurt someone I love. Please Phyre not for me.”

Phyre smiles and strokes her ears, “Not just for you. Sel is in danger now. The Dark One will know that she is here. Pack child and hurry. Treaser, if you tell of the way we travel I will haunt you till you go mad.”

Treaser swallows hard and then humphs importantly. They leave the village with Selene asleep on a litter. The trail is covered by a blowing wind that covers their tracks and Phyre smiles. A little bit of hedge magic that should escape his notice as she is doing it on every other trail out of the village too.

-------------------------------------------------

Selene wakes to find Leira sleeping next to her and Selene smiles. She strokes the hair from Leira’s eyes and whispers that one day she will make love with the vixen. She may now be a she but the old memory of her former life still makes itself known. Selene kisses the Amazon Vixen and Leira smiles in her sleep.

Phyre shrugs and makes ready to sleep herself, “Selene, be good to Leira you will need her love when I am gone. My goodness, the fire needs more wood.”

She steps outside and nods to a waiting unicorn, “We are doing well, Prae. The Dark Lord will not have this kingdom if the stars are right.”

Prae nods, “Plans and plans within plans. Will Selene be strong enough for what must be done?”

“My girls will make the bards sing great tales and make the world take notice.” Phyre grins.

Prae sighs, “That could be bad. When the world takes notice then it is usually to screw you over. Take care, Phyre Blazetail till next we meet.”

Phyre bows, “Till next we meet, Prae Mystery.”

End.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1