FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Little light on the stories here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prae The Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: A Little light on the stories here Reply with quote

I see we are a little light on the stories here not finding very many. I can fix that believe me I can fix that. Give me a few weeks and watch out. I will give you a few sweet furry morsels. I can not draw for toffee but guess O! wise reader what I do instead. I produce exquisite stories of a furry and sometimes an adult nature. I think a couple of nice fur based stories that could do very nicely here.

See not every noob asks for something or makes a fool of themselves first post. I may regret my guaranteeing of a few stories for here but what the hey the more the merrier.

Toodles for now.
black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a unicorn symbolized by a howling wolf? oh come now sweet bard, and regale us with your wit and panache'!
Prae The Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look I can't find a Unicorn in the avatar lists. Give me time I am a busy travelling uni. I have stories on Playmouse under unicornp, Fur Affinity if it go's up again as UnicornPrae and a comic serialisation of a story on Palcomix a FF9 prequel called The Colors Of Sorrow.

I am currently taking stories under what I call my Songbook Challenge. A story based on a pic by Paul Lucas. I am a busy travelling unicorn bard who just doesn't know when to stop telling tales.

I have one brewing about the Amazon Mice and a village hiring mercenaries for a battle at least that is what they tell the poor mercenaries. The men of this village are thin, weak and looking pretty ill. Guess what the Amazon Mice do every month or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1