FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Jedi Master returns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
masterjedi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: The Jedi Master returns Reply with quote

Hey, hey, hey, everyone! Just wanted to let anyone who cares know that I'm back in town. I'd been really busy at work and then I took leave to go to the Star Wars convention in Indianapolis. It was GREAT!!! I met a bunch of cool people who weren't afraid to be as nerdy as I was. Smile There were so many people dressed up in amazing costumes. I must have taken about 150 pictures. I got to meet the producer Rick McCallum, (he was really cool) the visual effects supervisor John Knoll, I got a bunch of autographs, and I stood in line for about 10 hours to meet George Lucas. That was definitley the highlight of the trip. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy For those who are waiting in anticipation for the movie on May 19th, we got to see some bonus footage and all I can say is....WOW. Revenge of the Sith is going to be the BEST Star Wars movie hands down!!!!

Anyway, it's good to be back. I see there are a few photo sets I need to check out and I can't imagine how many cool discussions I've missed. I'll see you guys around the forums!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1