FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Set the Standard High Alley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Set the Standard High Alley Reply with quote

Alley
As a brand new member to your site, but a long time fan of yours, I think you should set the standard high for any upcoming photo sessions. You are quite possible the most beautiful woman I have ever seen (at least in my opinion) and I think you should make the most outstanding new sessions on the internet and create a fuss and stir among all the sites that offer beautiful women. I think your pure sexiness and exotic looks alone can create an aura of sensuality that we all want to see. So I would offer these suggestions.
1.) Create some new sets in mystical settings and create fantasies in our minds. A new set of you walking naked on a moonlit beach with a fabulaous sunset just gone down, the waves beating upon the shore and you are like an angel from heaven walking through this world.
2.) Perhaps you cavort naked in a lush forest or jungle setting, wandering through lush green foliage, smelling gorgous flowers, coming across a small lagoon or pond with a waterfall and you take full advantage of it
3.) Perhaps you grow wings and walk through a setting such as it appears you are walking on clouds and defying nature
4.) Or you are dressed as a mystical goddess of some fantasy culture and you display all your godly loveliness to us.

I am a dreamer and you are so beautiful Alley, show off your ample assetts to us in settings that we only dream of
I would also urge you to do more settings where you are totally nude and you are displayed in erotic settings and conditions
1.) Perhaps you have only high heels on and you perform a series of sexy and erotic movements and enticements
2.) Or a complete set in which you only play with your breasts and nipples, touching, squeezing, pinching them. Use an ice cube and run over them and use baby oil to get them glistening
3.) The same with a complete set of your backside in the same manner
4.) And of course another set of you displaying your pussy and running your hands and fingers on your inner thighs, your labia and finally maybe pretty please inserting a finger into inside it.

As others have stated I too do not wish to offend Alley and hope I have not, but to me you are a Princess and a Goddess, quite possibly the most beautiful woman that has ever walked the face of this planet (again in my opinion which I hope you allow me to express)

I love your site Alley and cannot wait to become a loyal member after a month elapses. Fabulous is all I can say to all that I have seen
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your SWEET post!
Why you were really starting to turn me on with the description of your ideas for shoots.

I will try my best to perhaps one day do as you suggested.

Thank you again for all your kind compliments.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: You deserve compliments Reply with quote

Alley,
You deserve the kind compliments and I hope to see my ideas come true some day. Stay beautiful and stay sexy, you have a great site and it gets better all the time
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS DICKMOYER!!! Smile

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
MAIZEMAN2005

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: ALLEY BAGGETT Reply with quote

TRUELLY,THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE I WOULD E-MAIL BUT THERE IS NO OTHER STATEMENT ONE COULD MAKE: GREAT WEBSITE AND ALWAYS CAPTIVATING INTENSITY IN ALL PHOTO SHOOTS OF A PREMIERE PERSON-RAVISHING BEAUTY! I ALWAYS ENJOY PUTTING THE ALTA VISTA IMAGE SEARCH TO WORK TO LOOK FOR M&B OR ZOR.ORG ADDITIONS! YOU COMPARE FAVORABLY TO DEVIN DERAY OR CHARLIE IN THE ERECT NIPPLES AND WIDE BROWN AREA ON YOUR BREASTS AND MAY BE ONE DAY ONE MIGHT BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO CATCH A CLOSE-UP OF THE MIDDLE BELOW THE BELT DARK AREA-IT`S TRUELLY AWESOME!KEEP FLYING HIGH-SUCCESS KNOWS NO BOUNDS! PENSACOLA,FLORIDA LOVES YOU T00!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1